Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1626    
Old July 21st, 2013 (5:10 AM).
Salt-the-Sloth's Avatar
Salt-the-Sloth Salt-the-Sloth is offline
     
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Location: Melbourne, Australia
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 124
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
    Does anyone know if this Eevelution is fake or real? It was shot during Pokemon Smash but it was never aired. Its said to be a dragon type Eevelution. I know this might be old but I'm just curious since i wont give up on a Dragon Eevelution.

    That's right, we will never lose hope, no matter how slim the chance is!!!

    It looks pretty believable, but most likely fake, since it has been a while since that photo surfaced. I kind of hoped it was too, I mean, this is the DRAGON EEVEE we're talking about, it has to look awesome!!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1627    
    Old July 21st, 2013 (6:07 AM).
    murtaza64's Avatar
    murtaza64 murtaza64 is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 15
      I want a mighteyana evolution. Also a houndoom evo, possibly houndeath XD
      __________________
      600
      Reply With Quote
        #1628    
      Old July 21st, 2013 (7:44 AM).
      Xander Olivieri's Avatar
      Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Gender: Other
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 5,601
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
        Does anyone know if this Eevelution is fake or real? It was shot during Pokemon Smash but it was never aired. Its said to be a dragon type Eevelution. I know this might be old but I'm just curious since i wont give up on a Dragon Eevelution.

        If it does not appear on either the American or Japanese main sites, then it is fake. There was no report about this from any smash that I remember so it is not from Smash. Doubt we're getting any more eevee evoultions this gen since the Sylveon movie is said to have all forms and nothing else was reported when the movie came out.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1629    
        Old July 21st, 2013 (7:50 AM).
        WishCookie's Avatar
        WishCookie WishCookie is offline
        ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
           
          Join Date: Jun 2011
          Location: Sweden
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 465
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
          If it does not appear on either the American or Japanese main sites, then it is fake. There was no report about this from any smash that I remember so it is not from Smash. Doubt we're getting any more eevee evoultions this gen since the Sylveon movie is said to have all forms and nothing else was reported when the movie came out.
          They said that it had all forms but they maybe didn't show the dragon type? I wont give up! xD
          __________________
          Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
          HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
          Black: 3181 8256 6904
          Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

          Y/AlphaSapphire: 1993 8202 9620
          Reply With Quote
            #1630    
          Old July 21st, 2013 (8:37 AM).
          JP's Avatar
          JP JP is offline
          wut?
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Location: USA
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 2,153
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
          They said that it had all forms but they maybe didn't show the dragon type? I wont give up! xD
          I would love a Dragon or Ghost type evolution, but I have to agree that we'll most likely not see any other evolutions for Eevee in this gen. I'm almost disappointed that they finally broke the pattern of how they release evolutions for Eevee (two at a time.)
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #1631    
          Old July 21st, 2013 (10:20 AM).
          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 5,601
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by JP View Post
            I would love a Dragon or Ghost type evolution, but I have to agree that we'll most likely not see any other evolutions for Eevee in this gen. I'm almost disappointed that they finally broke the pattern of how they release evolutions for Eevee (two at a time.)
            There was never a pattern of how they released Eevee evolutions. Two times is not enough to make a pattern.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #1632    
            Old July 21st, 2013 (10:22 AM).
            JayTheKing's Avatar
            JayTheKing JayTheKing is offline
            ~~King Of Valla~~
               
              Join Date: Jan 2012
              Location: Valla aka Kitsune Kingdom
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 946
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
              Does anyone know if this Eevelution is fake or real? It was shot during Pokemon Smash but it was never aired. Its said to be a dragon type Eevelution. I know this might be old but I'm just curious since i wont give up on a Dragon Eevelution.

              Serebii says that this is a fake scan along with another flying eeveelution
              __________________


              3DS:4871 4138 8216
              Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
              Reply With Quote
                #1633    
              Old July 21st, 2013 (11:14 AM).
              JP's Avatar
              JP JP is offline
              wut?
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2008
              Location: USA
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 2,153
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
              There was never a pattern of how they released Eevee evolutions. Two times is not enough to make a pattern.
              How so?

              Generation 2: 2 evolutions
              Generation 3: Nothing
              Generation 4: 2 evolutions
              Generation 5: Nothing

              Certainly isn't some complicated or intricate 'pattern', but it is a pattern nonetheless.
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #1634    
              Old July 21st, 2013 (11:38 AM).
              Xander Olivieri's Avatar
              Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2010
                Gender: Other
                Nature: Hasty
                Posts: 5,601
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JP View Post
                How so?

                Generation 2: 2 evolutions
                Generation 3: Nothing
                Generation 4: 2 evolutions
                Generation 5: Nothing

                Certainly isn't some complicated or intricate 'pattern', but it is a pattern nonetheless.
                Gen 1: 3 evolutions.

                Not introducing in other generations plays NO part in them releasing them in pairs or dictate that there is a pattern to them being released in pairs. Gamefreak has also said there is no defined method to how or what goes into their games. There are no specified patterns unless you completely ignore parts. When you ignore parts you omit information discrediting the entire idea.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1635    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:05 PM).
                L0RD G3NGAR's Avatar
                L0RD G3NGAR L0RD G3NGAR is offline
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Location: Canada
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 849
                Tho the movie could just mean All evelutions at that time. But I doubt it would be real.
                __________________
                Looking to start beta testing Rom hacks again :D
                Reply With Quote
                  #1636    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:26 PM).
                JP's Avatar
                JP JP is offline
                wut?
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2008
                Location: USA
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 2,153
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                Gen 1: 3 evolutions.

                Not introducing in other generations plays NO part in them releasing them in pairs or dictate that there is a pattern to them being released in pairs. Gamefreak has also said there is no defined method to how or what goes into their games. There are no specified patterns unless you completely ignore parts. When you ignore parts you omit information discrediting the entire idea.
                I'm omitting information from the first generation because the pattern simply didn't start until the second generation. From that point on, it's rather clear, though unintentional it seems, that there is a pattern on how they've released new evolutions. That simply can't be denied. Whether they've intended for this or not, up until this current generation, the pattern was releasing two evolutions one generation, and then none the next. I also never said anything about not introducing in one generation playing any part in releasing in pairs. Simply said that this time we weren't getting a pair.

                Even if we aren't getting pairs, the pattern still holds in the sense that they've skipped over a generation (5) and are releasing at least ONE new evolution in the next (6) Perhaps you think I'm using the wrong word and 'pattern' is too specific for you?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1637    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:30 PM).
                Perriechu's Avatar
                Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                no more sad songs
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Location: England
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 4,109
                I hope we do get another Eevee evolution; Flying or Dragon would be good, although I think we could just get one and that's only because of the new type? idk.

                As for other Pokémon; I saw the fake pre-evolution Pinsir and Heracross scans and god I wish they were real. Baby hera was so cute. ;_;
                __________________
                twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                Reply With Quote
                  #1638    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:39 PM).
                JP's Avatar
                JP JP is offline
                wut?
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2008
                Location: USA
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 2,153
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
                I hope we do get another Eevee evolution; Flying or Dragon would be good, although I think we could just get one and that's only because of the new type? idk.

                As for other Pokémon; I saw the fake pre-evolution Pinsir and Heracross scans and god I wish they were real. Baby hera was so cute. ;_;
                I don't think I saw those, would you mind linking me? I'm interested. I always love seeing the fakemon lol.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1639    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:45 PM).
                Perriechu's Avatar
                Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                no more sad songs
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2009
                Location: England
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 4,109
                Sure. :)

                Spoiler:


                ((that's the actual image btw i didn't take a picture of it on my pc or anything lmao jsyk))

                It's impressive how they manage to do these things, lol

                remember guys it's fake :>
                __________________
                twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                Reply With Quote
                  #1640    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:49 PM).
                JP's Avatar
                JP JP is offline
                wut?
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2008
                Location: USA
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 2,153
                Ha! Wow, they do look really good! I've seen a lot of cool fakemon this generation, more than I've enjoyed in previous years. In particular, that fake Skrelp evolution looked really awesome.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1641    
                Old July 21st, 2013 (12:57 PM).
                WolfMirage's Avatar
                WolfMirage WolfMirage is offline
                "Last Raven"
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2010
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bold
                  Posts: 177
                  to me i can c them making this evee evos maybe some time in the future

                  and im not sure if i could evee evoling into a dragon typ

                  make:
                  ghost, steel, bug, rock, ground, fairy, normal, poison

                  dont make:
                  flying: i just think that would be wreid looking and compleletly out of line for evee, since most of evees have had similar looks and i cant c and evo evee having wings
                  fighting: i just cant c this happening unless this is based on kick boxing(such as sawk and the other one r based on judo and karate), but turning evee into fighting typ would requir evee to walk on two legs, as such all the other fighting typs
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1642    
                  Old July 21st, 2013 (1:04 PM).
                  Perriechu's Avatar
                  Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                  no more sad songs
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Location: England
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 4,109
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by WolfMirage View Post
                  to me i can c them making this evee evos maybe some time in the future

                  and im not sure if i could evee evoling into a dragon typ

                  make:
                  ghost, steel, bug, rock, ground, fairy, normal, poison

                  dont make:
                  flying: i just think that would be wreid looking and compleletly out of line for evee, since most of evees have had similar looks
                  fighting: i just cant c this happening unless this is based on kick boxing(such as sawk and the other one r based on judo and karate), but turning evee into fighting typ would requir evee to walk on two legs, as such all the other fighting typs
                  Flying Eevee would look good imo; they could just give it Dragonite-like wings. They can still look the same. Fighting Eevee doesn't have to stand on two legs to be a fighting type; a lot of quadruped Pokemon learn fighting moves just look at Arcanine and Rapidash who can learn Close Combat and Double Kick respectively. They could introduce a few more fighting moves that doesn't require the user to 'punch', perhaps some more headbutting type moves, or special-based. It's possible to make every type of Eevee and still have them keep the look that all Eevee evolutions have.

                  edit: What's weird is how you think they couldn't make fighting/flying Eevee but they could make a ghost/rock Eevee? I mean out of all of them those two would be the hardest to design imo
                  __________________
                  twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1643    
                  Old July 21st, 2013 (1:05 PM).
                  murtaza64's Avatar
                  murtaza64 murtaza64 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 15
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
                    I hope we do get another Eevee evolution; Flying or Dragon would be good, although I think we could just get one and that's only because of the new type? idk.

                    As for other Pokémon; I saw the fake pre-evolution Pinsir and Heracross scans and god I wish they were real. Baby hera was so cute. ;_;
                    Some reasons why we might get a Dragon eeveelution:
                    1. Mostly, eeveelutions are in pairs OR MORE.
                    2. Eeveelutions always had an eeveelution that they were strong against before them in the pokedex, for example:
                    Flareon
                    Vaporeon (water > fire)
                    Jolteon (electric > water)

                    Espeon
                    Umbreon (dark > psychic)

                    Leafeon
                    Glaceon (ice > grass)

                    Drakeon
                    Sylveon (fairy > dragon)


                    However, all of the eeveelutions so far have had special types, and dragon is more physical, so maybe I am wrong.
                    __________________
                    600
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1644    
                    Old July 21st, 2013 (1:06 PM).
                    L0RD G3NGAR's Avatar
                    L0RD G3NGAR L0RD G3NGAR is offline
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                    Location: Canada
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 849
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JP View Post
                    I'm omitting information from the first generation because the pattern simply didn't start until the second generation. From that point on, it's rather clear, though unintentional it seems, that there is a pattern on how they've released new evolutions. That simply can't be denied. Whether they've intended for this or not, up until this current generation, the pattern was releasing two evolutions one generation, and then none the next. I also never said anything about not introducing in one generation playing any part in releasing in pairs. Simply said that this time we weren't getting a pair.

                    Even if we aren't getting pairs, the pattern still holds in the sense that they've skipped over a generation (5) and are releasing at least ONE new evolution in the next (6) Perhaps you think I'm using the wrong word and 'pattern' is too specific for you?
                    No, I'm pretty sure gamefreak claims they don't follow a patern. So I'm just going to go with what game freak says.
                    __________________
                    Looking to start beta testing Rom hacks again :D
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1645    
                    Old July 21st, 2013 (1:08 PM).
                    Perriechu's Avatar
                    Perriechu Perriechu is offline
                    no more sad songs
                    • Gold Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                    Location: England
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 4,109
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by murtaza64 View Post
                    Some reasons why we might get a Dragon eeveelution:
                    1. Mostly, eeveelutions are in pairs OR MORE.
                    2. Eeveelutions always had an eeveelution that they were strong against before them in the pokedex, for example:
                    Flareon
                    Vaporeon (water > fire)
                    Jolteon (electric > water)

                    Espeon
                    Umbreon (dark > psychic)

                    Leafeon
                    Glaceon (ice > grass)

                    Drakeon
                    Sylveon (fairy > dragon)


                    However, all of the eeveelutions so far have had special types, and dragon is more physical, so maybe I am wrong.
                    You make a good point.

                    Actually Dragon types were special in Gen III and below iirc? And there are more special type moves than physical for Dragon types so I'd say they've always been special more than physical tbh.
                    __________________
                    twittertumblr ☂ 1349-6159-4149
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1646    
                    Old July 21st, 2013 (1:21 PM).
                    Mirari's Avatar
                    Mirari Mirari is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2009
                      Location: Brazil
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 78
                      Yes, Dragon used to be a special type.

                      But this Eeveelution is so ugly, it doesn't seems like a dragonic pokémon... I can't imagine how a dragon Eeveelution would look, though >_<
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1647    
                      Old July 21st, 2013 (1:27 PM).
                      JP's Avatar
                      JP JP is offline
                      wut?
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2008
                      Location: USA
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 2,153
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
                      No, I'm pretty sure gamefreak claims they don't follow a patern. So I'm just going to go with what game freak says.
                      You've misunderstood what I wrote. I'm not saying they claim to have a pattern. Only they know the future of the franchise, so we could go the next two or three generations without an Eevee evolution. It's all well and good that they claim to not follow one, but it's obvious that there is one, whether they meant to do so or not. All I'm saying is that, so far, they've held a pattern of having evolutions one generation, and skipping the next. They've continued that particular pattern with this coming generation.

                      Yikes, I think I'm done trying to talk about this lol. I'm hoping for a Ghost evolution as the next one.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1648    
                      Old July 30th, 2013 (12:31 PM).
                      BlueEspeon BlueEspeon is offline
                      Banned
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2013
                        Location: Ohio
                        Age: 15
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Docile
                        Posts: 91
                        In Pokémon X and Y, I think Scyther and Scizor need a pre-evolution.
                        This is how I think it should work:

                        -The Pre-evolution (Let's just call him S) will be able to evolve into Scyther Or Scizor.
                        Basically like this:

                        S holds a Metal coat and gets traded = Scizor
                        S gets to Level 18 = Scyther

                        -I think the base stats should be like this:

                        HP: 45
                        Attack: 60
                        Defense: 50
                        Special Attack: 20
                        Special Defense: 40
                        Speed: 50

                        -And S should be bug type.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1649    
                        Old July 30th, 2013 (1:28 PM).
                        Rayquaza 97's Avatar
                        Rayquaza 97 Rayquaza 97 is offline
                        Draco Meteor.
                           
                          Join Date: May 2013
                          Location: London
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 37
                          How about a Onix pre-evo? It's HUGE for a basic 'mon and it could be easily done as all you would need to do is downsize an Onix.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1650    
                          Old July 30th, 2013 (1:44 PM).
                          IcyIce's Avatar
                          IcyIce IcyIce is offline
                          Fictional Writer.
                             
                            Join Date: May 2010
                            Location: Tennessee
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 4,436
                            With all the Dunsparce's showing up lately in the anime and on smash, I am almost 90% certain we will be getting a Dunsparce Evo.
                            Reply With Quote
                            Reply
                            Quick Reply

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:32 AM.