Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old January 16th, 2013 (1:49 PM).
vaporeon7's Avatar
vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
My life would suck without you
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 5,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I would like to see some confirmation of this. It's all plausible, of course, but something about it makes me doubtful. Maybe I'm just suspicious in general, but getting fully evolved starters with Dark/Fighting/Psychic secondary types just like everyone's always wanted seems too coincidental.
I agree, the fact that the typings are exactly what people predicted and wanted makes it all seem much more suspicious.
__________________
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old January 16th, 2013 (1:53 PM).
RedWing's Avatar
RedWing RedWing is offline
Pokemon Capture Specialist
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Florida
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 146
    Who cares if it isn't a type triangle The bottom line is, it allows Chespin to have a shot against Fennekin, and so on and so on. So Feenkin can't damage Chespin with its Psychic attacks, oh well. Not like Fennekin's a Fire-type or anything.

    Personally, I'd be very happy if these leaks were true, but as others have said, the chances aren't really likely considering the source. But, then again, stranger things have happened.
    __________________


    Reply With Quote
      #78    
    Old January 16th, 2013 (2:18 PM).
    Yamiidenryuu's Avatar
    Yamiidenryuu Yamiidenryuu is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Posts: 185
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by tente2 View Post
      Ice/Flying/Fighting
      ... You do realize that's a worse triangle than fighting/psychic/dark, right? Fighting doesn't resist ice, and ice doesn't resist flying.

      And seriously, people are blowing the immunity thing way out of proportion, especially give that it's only being used for secondary types. Chespin's evolution having an immunity rather than a resistance to a move Fennekin's evo wouldn't even be using due to much better options is barely "obtrusive". Besides, if they're really reworking the type chart to accommodate new types like some other rumors said, they could easily fix this teeny little problem and use the starters to show it off.
      __________________

      Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
      Reply With Quote
        #79    
      Old January 16th, 2013 (2:26 PM).
      RedWing's Avatar
      RedWing RedWing is offline
      Pokemon Capture Specialist
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Location: Florida
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 146
        A re-worked type chart would be nice.

        Personally, I'd like to see Bugs and Poison-types to be buffed, either with more resistances, or advantages. Also, I'd really like the whole Psychic immunity thing to be done away with. I never really understood the logic behind it and, frankly, it seems wasteful that Dark types have an immunity to Psychic when it could simply have a resistance and possibly add a new resistance to compensate for it.
        __________________


        Reply With Quote
          #80    
        Old January 16th, 2013 (2:30 PM).
        jellotime91 jellotime91 is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2009
          Posts: 304
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tente2 View Post
          That's completely irrelevant! There's a difference between ignoring type triangles, and pretending they're fair. Just because you have some other moves to fight back with, that doesn't change the fact that one starter has an unfair obtrusive advantage over the other two.

          Although, on the plus side, I know that you've been wanting Dark/Psychic/Fighting for a while now, so if this turns out to be true, you (and a couple other people, apparently) will be really pleased with the starters, I bet! So, Gamefreak would still be succeeding, because the majority of the fans don't care about the slight unfairness, from the vibe I'm getting, and will warm up to the starter's evolutions quite quickly.

          Which is good, don't you think? There's no pleasing everybody, so if this turns out to be one of those generations where my personal tastes aren't pleased, I'll just wait until the next generation.
          Starters have always been a little unbalanced. Squirtle can learn Ice-type moves and seriously **** up Bulbasaur. IMO there has never been a perfectly balanced trio. Psychic/Dark/Fighting would be the most balanced we've ever had.

          And @RedWing that's exactly my point! It gives each one an advantage over the other! It doesn't matter if it's perfect. And I mean really, we're going to have flying/rock/fighting as secondary types? I would never pick a rock-type starter, ever.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #81    
          Old January 16th, 2013 (3:03 PM).
          Livewire's Avatar
          Livewire Livewire is offline
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2009
          Location: Sunnyshore City
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 14,265
          I actually would be ok with all of that. I'd still grab Fennekin over the other two, awesome typings aside.

          Assuming this is real. D:
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #82    
          Old January 16th, 2013 (3:09 PM).
          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 5,601
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jellotime91 View Post
            Starters have always been a little unbalanced. Squirtle can learn Ice-type moves and seriously **** up Bulbasaur. IMO there has never been a perfectly balanced trio. Psychic/Dark/Fighting would be the most balanced we've ever had.

            And @RedWing that's exactly my point! It gives each one an advantage over the other! It doesn't matter if it's perfect. And I mean really, we're going to have flying/rock/fighting as secondary types? I would never pick a rock-type starter, ever.
            Gen 2 was perfectly balanced, and in no way is having an immunity close to being considered balanced. What they can learn is irrelevent as some fire starters, possibly all can learn electic attacks as well as various grass starters learning rock/ground attacks. All they are looking at is face value of type match-ups.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #83    
            Old January 16th, 2013 (3:12 PM).
            RedWing's Avatar
            RedWing RedWing is offline
            Pokemon Capture Specialist
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Location: Florida
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 146
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jellotime91 View Post
              @RedWing that's exactly my point! It gives each one an advantage over the other! It doesn't matter if it's perfect. And I mean really, we're going to have flying/rock/fighting as secondary types? I would never pick a rock-type starter, ever.
              Nor would I. Rock, in and of itself, is a very unappealing typing simply because it alludes to a slow Pokemon that can be easily wrecked by Fighting attacks. A Fire/Rock type would be horrible against anything that knows EQ, a Water/Rock...well, we've all seen how well Relicanth fairs in battle against Grass types. The only combination that would be even remotely decent would be Grass/Rock since it would provide it with higher physical Defense (Uncommon in Grass-types) as well as remove its weakness to Fire and Flying-type attacks.
              __________________


              Reply With Quote
                #84    
              Old January 16th, 2013 (3:34 PM).
              Cerberus87's Avatar
              Cerberus87 Cerberus87 is offline
              Mega Houndoom, baby!
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Location: Dream World
                Age: 30
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 1,671
                I'm going to take a risk and claim this is true. If you watch the trailer, you can see Fennekin uses a move that looks like a Psychic move.

                It would be very cool if this was true BTW.
                __________________


                Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.
                Reply With Quote
                  #85    
                Old January 16th, 2013 (3:36 PM).
                RedWing's Avatar
                RedWing RedWing is offline
                Pokemon Capture Specialist
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                  Location: Florida
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bold
                  Posts: 146
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cerberus87 View Post
                  I'm going to take a risk and claim this is true. If you watch the trailer, you can see Fennekin uses a move that looks like a Psychic move.

                  It would be very cool if this was true BTW.
                  You know, I thought it was going to be part Psychic based on that as well! It also looks like Chespin and Froakie use a Dark and Fighting move respectively.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #86    
                  Old January 16th, 2013 (4:07 PM).
                  tente2's Avatar
                  tente2 tente2 is offline
                  "Outta my way, dammit!"
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2009
                    Location: Snowpoint City
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Bashful
                    Posts: 403
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yamiidenryuu View Post
                    ... You do realize that's a worse triangle than fighting/psychic/dark, right? Fighting doesn't resist ice, and ice doesn't resist flying.
                    Not in my opinion. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. If the starters aren't Dark/Psychic/Fighting, then great for me! And if they are, I simply won't use the starters, and other people who appreciate D/P/F starters more can use them and be happy.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jellotime91 View Post
                    And @RedWing that's exactly my point! :) It gives each one an advantage over the other! It doesn't matter if it's perfect. And I mean really, we're going to have flying/rock/fighting as secondary types? I would never pick a rock-type starter, ever.
                    I like Rock types! It's fine if you don't like them, but in retrospect I wouldn't use a starter within a D/P/F triangle, "ever".

                    It matters to me if it's perfect, but honestly, like I said, if you get your D/P/F starters, good for you! It's not the end of the world for me, anyway, and I think if you really like D/P/F triangles that much, you'll enjoy playing with the starters for this generation.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #87    
                    Old January 16th, 2013 (4:15 PM).
                    AfewQuestions AfewQuestions is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                      Posts: 21
                      If this is true Slowbro and Starmie will be great fennekin counters.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #88    
                      Old January 16th, 2013 (4:43 PM).
                      Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                      Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                      Vampire Waifu
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                        Location: California
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 9,446
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Yamiidenryuu View Post
                        1) Torchic doesn't look like a fighting type at all, and yet here we are.

                        2) I really don't think that matters after the physical/special split. Actually, I doubt it mattered even before that. It's not like there's really a reason for them to keep that pattern like there is for, say, having certain types for starters or having a duo/trio of legendaries for the game covers.

                        3) This is a pretty minor problem given that fire still hits grass SEly. And that type trio has already been referenced in BW anyway- one of the triple battle rematches in Opelucid uses Bisharp/Elgyem/Mienfoo while the other uses the elemental monkey trio- so Gamefreak is apparently fine with it.

                        That aside, I still don't think this is legit. But we'll see.
                        1) That's because a fighting chicken actually exists. A dark type hedgehog, on the other hand, doesn't. Shadow is a poor example of a dark type

                        2) Poison, Flying, Fighting, Ground, and Steel were formerly physical, so there's no way to stop the pattern now.

                        3) Both STABs of a dual-typed starter are suppose to hit another starter regardless if it's super effective or not very effective. There's no sign of an immunity from each regional starters (there's no ground starter in Kanto, no poison starter in Hoenn nor Sinnoh, and no electric starter in Sinnoh).
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #89    
                        Old January 16th, 2013 (4:50 PM).
                        RedWing's Avatar
                        RedWing RedWing is offline
                        Pokemon Capture Specialist
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                          Location: Florida
                          Age: 23
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 146
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
                          1) That's because a fighting chicken actually exists. A dark type hedgehog, on the other hand, doesn't. Shadow is a poor example of a dark type

                          2) Poison, Flying, Fighting, Ground, and Steel were formerly physical, so there's no way to stop the pattern now.

                          3) Both STABs of a dual-typed starter are suppose to hit another starter regardless if it's super effective or not very effective. There's no sign of an immunity from each regional starters (there's no ground starter in Kanto, no poison starter in Hoenn nor Sinnoh, and no electric starter in Sinnoh).
                          1) And? Torchic could easily have been the pre-evolution to some phoenix Pokemon for all we knew.

                          2) Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but GameFreak can do whatever they please. Pokemon is their project and if they feel like adding triple-typing or making a Pokemon "Cake" type, then they can. They aren't restricted by silly patterns the fans notice.

                          3) Oh really? Again, another fan-based theory. Never officially stated, nor alluded to. Again, GameFreak does as it pleases. Attempting to stick to "tradition", as some would call it with Pokemon, is like trying to name Jell-O to a tree.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #90    
                          Old January 16th, 2013 (4:59 PM).
                          Keiran's Avatar
                          Keiran Keiran is offline
                          Fight Off Your Demons
                          • Moderator
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2011
                          Location: New Jersey
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 2,452
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
                          Water/Fighting ruins my dreams of frogs on a cloud.
                          Don't know about that. Goku and the Monkey King both fought on clouds.


                          Anyways..I'm not too sure about this leak. "Aikenki" would translate into something like "I love sword wielding demons" I think...which sounds odd for a region name. Aikenki sounds more fitting for the name of a Ghost/Steel type, lol.

                          If this does turn out to be true, I was at least right about the starter types. :D Also, assuming this is true, that finch Pokemon seems to have different formes based on gender (not just appearance). Kind of like Nidoran. Which backs up the common assumption that this generations theme is based on genetics.
                          __________________
                          Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

                          When kings upon the main have clung to pride
                          And held themselves as masters of the sea
                          I've held them down beneath the crushing tide
                          Till they have learned that no one masters me
                          Reply With Quote
                            #91    
                          Old January 16th, 2013 (5:09 PM).
                          CynicalGiant's Avatar
                          CynicalGiant CynicalGiant is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 19
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Keiran777 View Post
                            Don't know about that. Goku and the Monkey King both fought on clouds.


                            Anyways..I'm not too sure about this leak. "Aikenki" would translate into something like "I love sword wielding demons" I think...which sounds odd for a region name. Aikenki sounds more fitting for the name of a Ghost/Steel type, lol.

                            If this does turn out to be true, I was at least right about the starter types. :D Also, assuming this is true, that finch Pokemon seems to have different formes based on gender (not just appearance). Kind of like Nidoran. Which backs up the common assumption that this generations theme is based on genetics.
                            The forms are different based on the version itself, not entirely the gender.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #92    
                            Old January 16th, 2013 (5:16 PM).
                            Guy Guy is offline
                            just a guy
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2008
                            Location: Florida
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 7,190
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                            I agree, the fact that the typings are exactly what people predicted and wanted makes it all seem much more suspicious.
                            For me, it isn't so much the starter's type being what so many people have been speculating or wishing them to be that sets this off a little bit, but more so the lengthy list of Legendary Pokémon they would reveal just about a week since the games were announced.

                            It's hardly likely they'd reveal so many new Legendary Pokémon before revealing smaller things like the region bird and the common Normal-type found in early routes.

                            Besides, these starter types aren't out of the realm of possibility. Just because so many people wish for them to happen, doesn't mean it can't or won't. GameFreak, and Pokémon in general, has shown that it doesn't always listen to its fan base in terms of wants and needs. They just do what they do. Heh.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #93    
                            Old January 16th, 2013 (5:22 PM).
                            CynicalGiant's Avatar
                            CynicalGiant CynicalGiant is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 19
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
                              For me, it isn't so much the starter's type being what so many people have been speculating or wishing them to be that sets this off a little bit, but more so the lengthy list of Legendary Pokémon they would reveal just about a week since the games were announced.

                              It's hardly likely they'd reveal so many new Legendary Pokémon before revealing smaller things like the region bird and the common Normal-type found in early routes.

                              Besides, these starter types aren't out of the realm of possibility. Just because so many people wish for them to happen, doesn't mean it can't or won't. GameFreak, and Pokémon in general, has shown that it doesn't always listen to its fan base in terms of wants and needs. They just do what they do. Heh.
                              Lengthy list?

                              They would be revealing 4, Z and a trio, since we already know 2 of them (its just the japanese names of X and Y)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #94    
                              Old January 16th, 2013 (5:27 PM).
                              Ω Ruby and α Sapphire's Avatar
                              Ω Ruby and α Sapphire Ω Ruby and α Sapphire is offline
                              Hope will never die! ~Lucina
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2011
                                Location: Victoria, Australia
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 735
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
                                Besides, these starter types aren't out of the realm of possibility. Just because so many people wish for them to happen, doesn't mean it can't or won't. GameFreak, and Pokémon in general, has shown that it doesn't always listen to its fan base in terms of wants and needs. They just do what they do. Heh.
                                Yes, even though we may not always get what we want *cough cough follow me feature*, there is usually a good reason, and it doesn't always mean we won't get it. I wouldn't be surprised if these are the types, along with Psychic now just being "not very effective". Although, the legendary names and ideas are off. I think this is plausible, but rubbish.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #95    
                                Old January 16th, 2013 (5:28 PM).
                                tente2's Avatar
                                tente2 tente2 is offline
                                "Outta my way, dammit!"
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                                  Location: Snowpoint City
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bashful
                                  Posts: 403
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
                                  Lengthy list?

                                  They would be revealing 4, Z and a trio, since we already know 2 of them (its just the japanese names of X and Y)
                                  Maybe you disagree, but I think that four legendaries all at once is a lot...
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #96    
                                  Old January 16th, 2013 (5:28 PM).
                                  Pryze's Avatar
                                  Pryze Pryze is offline
                                  Straight chillin
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                                    Location: Florida
                                    Age: 20
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Serious
                                    Posts: 110
                                    Meh, I'm still not convinced Fennekin will be a Fire/Psychic, I mean, just because it's shown using Psychic, doesn't mean it'll be a Psychic-type. I won't be surprised if they just slap some boxing gloves on it and say it's a Fire/Fighting.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #97    
                                    Old January 16th, 2013 (5:48 PM).
                                    Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                                    Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                                      Gender: Other
                                      Nature: Hasty
                                      Posts: 5,601
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Pryze View Post
                                      Meh, I'm still not convinced Fennekin will be a Fire/Psychic, I mean, just because it's shown using Psychic, doesn't mean it'll be a Psychic-type. I won't be surprised if they just slap some boxing gloves on it and say it's a Fire/Fighting.
                                      Just putting it out there, Fennekin wasn't shown using "Psychic". We don't know what that attack was. It could have been Psywave, Confusion, or even non-Psychic Attacks as there are a good number that think that attack was Confuse Ray.

                                      It may not have been a Pychic or Ghost attack at all since we don't know what any attack looks like in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #98    
                                      Old January 16th, 2013 (6:32 PM).
                                      Flydro's Avatar
                                      Flydro Flydro is offline
                                      doobz
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2012
                                        Location: New Orleans
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 133
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Pryze View Post
                                        Meh, I'm still not convinced Fennekin will be a Fire/Psychic, I mean, just because it's shown using Psychic, doesn't mean it'll be a Psychic-type. I won't be surprised if they just slap some boxing gloves on it and say it's a Fire/Fighting.
                                        I partly agree with you. I'm not even fully convinced that second attack Fennekin used was even a Psychic move, because to me it looked like it possibly could have been a Dark Pulse. I remember reading somewhere that Fennec foxes are nocturnal, so it could make sense. People seem to be forgetting that this is all still just speculation, and all we have to go on are screenshots of the announcement video. The popular theory appears to be predicting a Fire/Psychic type with unofficial hints suggesting this as well, along with that particular type combo already having been wanted by a lot of people for some time now (not counting Victini), naturally this would be the most popular choice. But we have to take the situation for what it is really...which is knowing that we know nothing. At least not yet anyway. Hopefully they release the evolutions soon or at least drop some official information regarding the starter types, that way we can eliminate any theories that may or may not be true. I mostly wanna see what their evolutions will look like though, because that will be what really makes my final decision.
                                        __________________
                                        *caught:


                                        *hunting:

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #99    
                                        Old January 16th, 2013 (6:44 PM).
                                        Sydian's Avatar
                                        Sydian Sydian is offline
                                        rob the rich !
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Feb 2008
                                        Location: Alabama
                                        Age: 25
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 32,177
                                        Quote:
                                        Just putting it out there, Fennekin wasn't shown using "Psychic". We don't know what that attack was. It could have been Psywave, Confusion, or even non-Psychic Attacks as there are a good number that think that attack was Confuse Ray.
                                        That Psychic looking move clearly did damage to the Kirlia it was being used against, and if anyone has played a 3D model Pokemon game, they know that Pokemon don't use their "damaged" animation when hit with a status ailment like Confuse Ray. Not since the Stadium games, anyway. In Colosseum and XD, they didn't use that animation. Nor in PBR (ew) from what I noticed. Plus, Confuse Ray is usually a darker looking move than the one we saw.

                                        idk, I just don't know how people think it was Confuse Ray. I'm pretty firm in that, whether this whole thing is true or not, Fennekin will end up being Fire/Psychic.
                                        __________________

                                        ≫ take your heart !
                                        challenges | klippy
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #100    
                                        Old January 16th, 2013 (6:54 PM).
                                        Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                                        Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                                          Gender: Other
                                          Nature: Hasty
                                          Posts: 5,601
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
                                          That Psychic looking move clearly did damage to the Kirlia it was being used against, and if anyone has played a 3D model Pokemon game, they know that Pokemon don't use their "damaged" animation when hit with a status ailment like Confuse Ray. Not since the Stadium games, anyway. In Colosseum and XD, they didn't use that animation. Nor in PBR (ew) from what I noticed. Plus, Confuse Ray is usually a darker looking move than the one we saw.

                                          idk, I just don't know how people think it was Confuse Ray. I'm pretty firm in that, whether this whole thing is true or not, Fennekin will end up being Fire/Psychic.
                                          Those two were also made by two different sets of companies, neither of which's models are being used. The Water attack Froakie used is either Water gun, since it appeared to lack force, or Hydropump. Its not one from any past 3D game, so Gamefreak most likely created all of them from scratch. If they did the animations soley by themselves, that could have been hypnosis for all we know. Its possible that the Pokemon will show damage taking hits to acknowledge that they were hit by an attack since these were all made by Gamefreak.
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:15 AM.