Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old February 2nd, 2013 (11:17 PM).

I'm glad I found this site cause the hacks are really cool. Also I'm a big fan of the older Pokemon games. I hope to have a good time while here.
    Oh and if anyone knows how to put an animated avatar as the current one I'd like some help.(I want Red as my avatar but want him to move) I'm just not smart enough to figure it out

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 3rd, 2013 (12:15 AM).
    A resonating melody
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
    Hi, Mastarchief345. So you like to browse Emulation section? This section contains many Pokemon hacks! Have a nice day and welcome to Pokecommunity!

PokéCommunity | MyAnimeList | My Pairs | Blog | Science & Technology | #TeamTrivia
    Ask this resident Victini some questions in my AMA thread!
    Old February 3rd, 2013 (1:19 AM).

Indeed I do, anytime I see a hack that looks good I'll play it.
      Old February 3rd, 2013 (6:20 AM).
      entering snake habitat
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
      Hi, Mc345!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! These forums are very notably known for their emulation/hacks section! xD I'm also a huge fan of the older games, as those games are the reason why I got into the series in the first place. :] Though I still love the newer ones, too.

As for the animated avatar you're trying to put up, I believe that any avatar needs to be within the size limit allowed, which is 40 KB(?). This means that if you have already tried uploading an animated avatar and it doesn't work (meaning that the uploaded avatar doesn't animate after you've uploaded it, or you get an error message saying the image is too big), you need to resize the image or cut it into smaller frames so that the file size is smaller.

I hope I helped & hope to see you around!
      Old February 3rd, 2013 (8:02 AM).
      Find your niche.
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid
      The hacks are really cool for sure! PC hasn't lost its niche after all these years, and I'm glad that it's getting a healthy amount of attention for the hacks it houses even now. :3 You're part of that, so I'm glad that you're here to reassure this. :D Welcome to PC, Mastarchief!

A big fan of the older games, eh? Please, make yourself at home. We have tons and tons of users who are just like you. Myself included. ;D May I suggest you visit the forums for Metal and Color Generation Games as well as the Advanced Generation Games after your stop at the Emulation section? Us oldies need to look out for the sections related to our interests that young whippersnappers wouldn't know. Of course, we can always act hip and post in the newer sections, but for now, let's stay loyal, shall we?

Hopefully Gyardo's post clears up your troubles with uploading an animated avatar. If you have further questions, don't be afraid to ask! There are dozens of staff around this place, and hundreds and thousands of members, too. All ready to help you. You're only gonna have a good time if you interact with us everywhere, like there are blogs, VMs, PMs, threads and servers ready to be active in. Lots of places. You won't get bored for sure. :p So stick around! And have a blast, o' course.
      Old February 3rd, 2013 (10:11 AM).

It does and I do indeed want to have a wonderful time here.
        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links