Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2013 (9:01 PM).

This hack is absolute magic. I'm currently grinding my team before the Lavender mission.
    Considering that it's a pretty young hack and has come considerably far for being so young, I'm definitely following and updating this hack. I was looking for a good Team Rocket hack, for a change of "scenery," but all of them are old and dead. One of them has even been dead for about four years now! (but it's not just TR hacks, it's a lot of the really promising ones that just kinda die down)
    But it's really nice that this one is so new, and that you are so active with updating it, because it looks even more promising than the most promising hacks I've seen on this site.

Looking forward to it being completed!! :D

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 27th, 2013 (10:57 AM). Edited July 27th, 2013 by DrFuji.
    Zombie

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
      After the helicopter crash I didn't walk out the helicopter. But entered into the pokecenter. In lavendertown.
      What to do now? I can't get past the plain clothes grunt. And I can't get past the police. And I can't wake up snorelax.
      Has anyone figured this out yet? Is this the end of the game or something? I'm lost. I really hope that isn't the end. My game does that too and it's version is the latest i am pretty sure. Please finish this hack! lol

ok, so the apollo i am playing when you collect the bones and jump in the helicopter they say "we must have landed in saffaron" and Giovanni says they will be there soon. Jesse and james leave the helicopter. But when i go out the door.... i appear inside of lavender towns pokemon center and the cop kicks me out.... the poke flute doesn't work on snorlax so what am i supposed to do? Is this the end of the hack already? =(
      someone please let me know. thanks
      Old July 27th, 2013 (11:25 AM).
      TheArchangle

This hack looks beautiful and I enjoy Rocket Hacks but no one ever seems to finish them hopefully you will though because this looks great! How far does Beta .3 go?
        Old July 27th, 2013 (11:33 AM).
        Zombie

Nature: Relaxed
          Are there plans to continue it though? I would hate to see it completely stop there... It has been good so far. Also where does everyone get the tools to do the hacks with anyways? I have been wanting to try some stuff of my own.
          Old July 29th, 2013 (12:16 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by inkstarx View Post
            Has anyone figured this out yet? Is this the end of the game or something? I'm lost. I really hope that isn't the end. My game does that too and it's version is the latest i am pretty sure. Please finish this hack! lol

ok, so the apollo i am playing when you collect the bones and jump in the helicopter they say "we must have landed in saffaron" and Giovanni says they will be there soon. Jesse and james leave the helicopter. But when i go out the door.... i appear inside of lavender towns pokemon center and the cop kicks me out.... the poke flute doesn't work on snorlax so what am i supposed to do? Is this the end of the hack already? =(
            I managed to get into Safron City by using the walk through walls cheat but after that ???

just turn on the cheat enter Safron from above and your in......
            Old July 31st, 2013 (3:29 AM).
            Formerly known as 11bayerf1

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mobstergunz View Post
              I managed to get into Safron City by using the walk through walls cheat but after that ???

just turn on the cheat enter Safron from above and your in......
              You do realise that using the walk through walls cheat is a silly way to advance in a game.
              Also because that was the end of the beta even in Saffron you won't be able to do anything.

Quote:
              This hack looks beautiful and I enjoy Rocket Hacks but no one ever seems to finish them hopefully you will though because this looks great! How far does Beta .3 go?
              Until you steal the skulls.
              Old July 31st, 2013 (1:01 PM).

This hack was so fun...I've been looking all over for hacks that let you do things like steal Pokemon and stuff like that. I seem to have a problem though, because when I finished the whole Mt. Moon thing, Giovanni didn't tell me what to do. Was it supposed to do that?
                Old August 1st, 2013 (2:30 AM).

Yep ! Helicopter got hit by something and I ended up at Lavender Town's Pokemon Center
                  Old August 1st, 2013 (1:13 PM).

Is this hack still being worked on? I'd hate to see such a great game end so early. If the creator doesn't want to finish, maybe someone else can take over for him? This is a great game and, once finished, could be one of the best. (I'm new here and have no idea if I'm replying to someone or posting)
                    Old August 1st, 2013 (8:30 PM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by inkstarx View Post

If you read through the thread, you would know that that is the end of the beta. You have to wait until the next release to be able to get any farther. For now you should just train your Pokemon.
                      Old August 1st, 2013 (10:38 PM).
                      Formerly known as 11bayerf1

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Clang2 View Post
                        Is this hack still being worked on? I'd hate to see such a great game end so early. If the creator doesn't want to finish, maybe someone else can take over for him? This is a great game and, once finished, could be one of the best. (I'm new here and have no idea if I'm replying to someone or posting)
                        I'm still working on it. It's going to be quite a bit more to wait though, because I realised I did all
                        the flags and variables incorrectly. Well not all of them, but in the long run it'd end up making the
                        PC boxes and Daycare unusable. I'm now going through and replacing all the flags with new safe flags
                        and safe variables thanks to Jambo. I would have had the next beta up if it weren't for this.

In the mean time just to get you even more excited, I've added different Pokemon at Day/Night,
                        All the HMs (bar flash, strength and waterfall), Lots of optional content including Gym Battles,
                        a Black Market for Pokemon and general item finding. I'm also adding Move Tutors. Silph Co. itself
                        and Saffron aren't finished yet because there's alot of stuff there.

TBH by the end of this beta I may consider finishing the hack early. Because it'll take most of your
                        Pokemon into Level 45-50. Especially because the plan was to go to Johto. To me it would be odd
                        running around Johto with Level 50's when Team Rocket is supposedly weak. I'll look into it.
                        Old August 2nd, 2013 (11:43 PM).

theres a glitch at lavender town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fix it
                          Old August 3rd, 2013 (12:16 AM).
                          Love Yourself
                          • Gold Tier

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RAZ3Gaming00 View Post
                          theres a glitch at lavender town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please fix it
                          How would he know what to fix if you're not specifying what glitch you're talking about?
                          Old August 4th, 2013 (12:32 PM).

we're i can download it ?
                            Old August 5th, 2013 (6:35 AM).
                            Chilling like snorlax

When can we expect a new release? I really liked playing this game.

Old August 8th, 2013 (5:35 AM).

After I choose the name of my enemy and my character shrinks and the screen turns black and it stays black.
                                Old August 16th, 2013 (5:23 AM). Edited August 16th, 2013 by MrBossTMJ.

Really enjoying this Hack. Just curious about instead of Johto that you can extend to other regions. Such as Unova cause Team Rocket does some stuff there

Just wanted to point out some bugs that some moves have different types/text to what they really are.
                                  -Yawn with no description.
                                  -Zen Headbut is a normal move, should be Psychc.
                                  -Earned 3rd badge and didn't appear on trainer card.
                                  -Water Pulse has Scald's description
                                  -Rain Dance has Belly Drum's description
                                  -Helping Hand no description

Noticed this while playing. Keep up the good work and nice job on adding new Gen moves to the game. They look exactly like the newer ones
                                  Old August 18th, 2013 (4:13 PM).

You can make the ending when team rocket takes over the entire region D:< I would love to see that in this hack no joke. A happy ending for team rocket would be AWESOME man!
                                    Old August 20th, 2013 (12:41 PM).

Nature: Lax
                                      Great game so far! I love the concept and wish that Rockets Revenge was published. I am glad this little gem is here and I wanted to point out one problem to speed up progress.

It could be my emulator, but when I get on route 7 and fight something, the whole screen turns darker and sometime flashes.

I do LP's of a lot of the hacks I find here on the community! Credit fully given :D
                                      Old August 25th, 2013 (2:00 PM).
                                      Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)

Nature: Bold
                                        Just found this hack and love the concept of it, really going to enjoy it and I hope my subscribers do too
                                        Old August 25th, 2013 (5:01 PM).

When I start the game, I can name myself and my rival, but when it goes to my character to be able to play all i see is a black screen. Any help?
                                          Old August 25th, 2013 (9:56 PM). Edited August 25th, 2013 by Reject217.
                                          Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Naive
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by 11bayerf1 View Post
                                            TBH by the end of this beta I may consider finishing the hack early. Because it'll take most of your
                                            Pokemon into Level 45-50. Especially because the plan was to go to Johto. To me it would be odd
                                            running around Johto with Level 50's when Team Rocket is supposedly weak. I'll look into it.
                                            I don't mean to be rude, but how about a slap to the face of the trainer? By that, I mean that somewhere in the storyline, TR sees how strong your Pokemon are and takes them away from you. You then start off with a new starter (or a weaker version of your old one). I don't know, it could be an idea :p
                                            Old August 26th, 2013 (3:58 AM).
                                            Priestess

Nature: Lonely
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by PokeReject View Post
                                              I don't mean to be rude, but how about a slap to the face of the trainer? By that, I mean that somewhere in the storyline, TR sees how strong your Pokemon are and takes them away from you. You then start off with a new starter (or a weaker version of your old one). I don't know, it could be an idea :p
                                              Not to mention, but his/her idea is not bad at all.
                                              Old August 26th, 2013 (8:12 PM).

It's always the team rocket hacks that go unfinished haha. I hope you continue to work on it because it's one of the more promising team rocket hacks ive seen. The other ones are extremely dark or the hack maker put little effort into it.

I also don't think the playerbase would care about team rocket being supposedly weak. Having team rocket with level 50s in johto makes very little difference to me. Whatever helps make the hack easier and quicker to make / release, I'm fine with. hope you continue with this hack !
                                                Old August 27th, 2013 (3:57 AM). Edited August 27th, 2013 by electricstorm252.
                                                electricstorm252 electricstorm252 is offline

I think snubull is a bit op due to the fact that flinch freeze don't work if using the fangs and said fangs have 100% chance of doing there status.
                                                  Closed Thread
                                                  Quick Reply

Sponsored Links