Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old February 18th, 2013 (11:38 AM).
NO

Nature: Jolly

Hello, my username is Isseubnida. You might recognize me as Dragontail on SPPF, so ok then.

Anyways, I am glad to start being a member here.

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 18th, 2013 (11:43 AM).
    entering snake habitat
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax

Hey, Isseubnida! Welcome to PC!

Everyone here is treated the same no matter if old or new, so don't worry about that! x) If you're a Pokémon fan, you should be able to fit in just fine and make new friends right away!

You should definitely tell us some of your interests/hobbies so we can better help you get around!

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Old February 18th, 2013 (12:11 PM).
    Puwa Puwa
    • Administrator
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Bashful

Isseubnida is a pretty hard name to remember but I'll do my best. xD; Welcome to the forum and great to meet you! Sadly I'm not a member over at SPPf (well, I'm a member, but I never post or visit) so I don't recognize you from there, but it's cool to hear you have prior forum experience.

I second the above post - tell us some more about yourself, yeah? Not trying to be naggy of course, but it'd just help us get to know you more. We're a friendly bunch and would love to point you in the sections that would best fit your interests (though as someone with forum experience you probably don't need much of that, haha) and become friends. n_n We're glad to have you as a member here and hopefully you've been feeling the same way so far.

Glad to see you've been posting around though; that's progress, keep at it! Have a blast and remember you can contact any of our fantastic staff (or members, actually, everyone is amazing) if you need help. The Questions & Feedback is another good place to ask questions, report issues with the forum, or make suggestions, so use that to your advantage anytime. See you around! <3

. pair family twin mal lv llsif .

Old February 18th, 2013 (12:16 PM).
    NO

Nature: Jolly

Haha, thank you both! I am constantly updating my profile with my life story (ehe), and I tweet, too! I'm just saying that I have had prior Pokemon experience! I'll be as active as possible! Thanks!

Have you ever seen a chicken strip?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links