• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

Hisoka1895

Hisoka Mavis Dracula
Years
    • MI
    • Seen Apr 19, 2013
    Hi everyone!!! My name is Ciyera but I decided to put my name as Hisoka because its an beautiful name. Anyways I'm new to this app and I Luv Pokemon

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Hisoka! Welcome to Pokecommunity, and nice to meet you. This is a forum where we could talk about anything Pokemon-related. Have fun and happy Pokecommunitying!

Last edited:

Hisoka1895

Hisoka Mavis Dracula
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Apr 19, 2013
    thank u

Thank u very much and nice to meet u we should become friends what's ur favorite Pokemon??? I like pikachu piplup snivy tepig oshawott cyndaquil and all the forms if eeve

Years
  • Heya Ciyera, welcome to PokeCommunity! Is your username the name of a character from an anime? Last I recall I think it was, though my memory is pretty bad haha.

We all love Pokemon here so you'll fit in awesomely, I'm sure. What game is your favorite? I see you like the starters and small/cute Pokemon which pretty much makes you cool off the bat, since I love cute Pokemon too. <3; Snivy is the best starter (it's awesome and really fun to use with Coil or Swords Dance), though Cyndaquil and Oshawott are pretty close, too. My person favorite Pokemon are Mareep, Whimsicott, the Snivy and Chikorita line, and Eevee though. What game are you playing right now and are you looking forward to X and Y, by any chance? I would have loved to link you to our official Eeveelution club but it appears it was closed not too long ago. ): Well, on the good side, you might be able to make your own if you stop by Pokemon Clubs and read through the rules and guidelines to make a club!

Hope your stay here is wonderful and you make many friends. I'd love to be one of your first if you're interested, so drop off a profile message and/or friend request anytime if you like. :D See you around, read the rules, and have a fabulous time. I'll be looking forward to see you around here later down the road~

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Ciyera!

Welcome to PC!

Hisoka is definitely a nice name. I'm glad you decided to use it as your username. You've come to the right place if you love Pokémon. :] We're all fans of the series here.

My favorite out of your list of Pokémon would have to be Piplup, Oshawott, and Cyndaquil. :] My all-time favorite Pokémon, though, if you can tell from my username, is Gyarados. x)

I hope you stay active here at PC! We'd love to have you! If you ever would like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Greetings Hisoka.
    Firstly; I think that Ciyera is also a beautiful name.

You have pretty good taste i'd say, Cyndaquil is definitely a cutie anyway.

Hope you enjoy the forums, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask; we're a friendly bunch.

Back