Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 9th, 2013 (10:23 AM).
lewieboy124

Username: lewieboy124 but most just call me lewieboy
    Partner Pokemon: Pikachu, Ninetales and Victini.
    Reason for joining: I'm a big fan of all the pokemon above, who are yellow. I also like the game "Pokemon Yellow", what a classic!
    Answer the current topic: I can't remember exactly, but in Sapphire I think I used Pelipper as an HM slave. Fly, Strength, Surf and Waterfall were its moves.
    I could make some banners in the foreseeable future for the club if you want.

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 9th, 2013 (10:49 AM).
    Not an old man. x]

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lewieboy124 View Post
      Username: lewieboy124 but most just call me lewieboy
      Partner Pokemon: Pikachu, Ninetales and Victini.
      Reason for joining: I'm a big fan of all the pokemon above, who are yellow. I also like the game "Pokemon Yellow", what a classic!
      Answer the current topic: I can't remember exactly, but in Sapphire I think I used Pelipper as an HM slave. Fly, Strength, Surf and Waterfall were its moves.
      I could make some banners in the foreseeable future for the club if you want.
      Oooo, banners! It'd be awesome if we could get some made - finally! I used Pelipper for a HM Slave quit a bit as well since it can learn quite a few HMs. Welcome to the club Lewieboy! Also you can give your partners nicknames so if you want to just send me a message!
      Old March 28th, 2013 (4:14 AM).
      Time to rise and shine!
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
      Which yellow Pokémon do you usually use as a HM Slave?
      I remember when I'm in Platinum playthrough, sometimes I would use Psyduck as HM slave for Surf.
      Old April 6th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
      The TF2 Pyro

Nature: Jolly
        Username: PichuRules4ever
        Partner Pokemon: Sparky the Pichu, Plus the Plusle, and Minus the Minun (Most creative names for a Plusle and Minun evar. They were all I could think of. :\ )
        Reason for joining: I love yellow Pokemanz. Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Plusle, Minun, Cohagrigus.... especially Pichu.
        Answer the current topic!: Which yellow Pokémon do you usually use as a HM Slave? I use Typhlosion the most for Rock Smash and Cut.

OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links