The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Main Series Games Sixth Generation
All Things Sylveon

Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old March 9th, 2013 (6:48 PM).
Kurapika's Avatar
Kurapika Kurapika is offline
Grudgebearer
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 406
    Why not a frigging dual-type'd eeveelution?? Something like Normal-Psychic would be cool. I personally dislike using "mono"-type'd pokes, they are more effective as a support, but I prefer offensive strategies... :]

    Spoiler:
    Am I the only one here who finds Sylveon kinda ugly?
    Spoiler:
    "Victini's eyes" makes it look ugly...

    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old March 9th, 2013 (7:34 PM).
    Cyclone's Avatar
    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
    Eye of the Storm
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,392
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
      Why not a frigging dual-type'd eeveelution?? Something like Normal-Psychic would be cool. I personally dislike using "mono"-type'd pokes, they are more effective as a support, but I prefer offensive strategies... :]
      While I don't believe at all that it will be a Normal-type, I would put money on that before suggesting it's dual-typed. Why would they do a Normal/Psychic when there's already a Psychic? Eeveelutions are all mono-typed, they won't dual-type them.

      But again, if that's your belief, I won't try to change it.

      Cyclone
      __________________
      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old March 9th, 2013 (7:44 PM).
      Forever's Avatar
      Forever Forever is offline
      a sky full of lighters ☆
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2005
      Location: Queensland
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 35,003
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
      So, Shokotan is voicing Sylveon. Something tells me that its going to be female, even if she voiced Keldeo....
      Not necessarily. The anime doesn't always dictate what relates to the games (assuming it IS anime??) and besides, Bart Simpson was voiced by a woman all these years. Ash too (iirc)! Sooooo that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be female-only because of those things.
      __________________

      this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
      we're all right where we should be
      Reply With Quote
        #129    
      Old March 9th, 2013 (7:48 PM).
      Cyclone's Avatar
      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
      Eye of the Storm
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,392
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Forever View Post
        Not necessarily. The anime doesn't always dictate what relates to the games (assuming it IS anime??) and besides, Bart Simpson was voiced by a woman all these years. Ash too (iirc)! Sooooo that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be female-only because of those things.
        Two females, actually.

        - Veronica Taylor (EP001-AG145, M01-M08)
        - Sarah Natochenny (The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon re-dub, AG146-present, M09-present)

        Jamie Peacock also played Ash in the first dub of The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon. Sarah was on the re-dub as bracketed.

        Cyclone
        __________________
        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

        Reply With Quote
          #130    
        Old March 9th, 2013 (8:01 PM).
        Forever's Avatar
        Forever Forever is offline
        a sky full of lighters ☆
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2005
        Location: Queensland
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 35,003
        Yeah see, so what the anime does isn't indicative of anything major - and with that in mind its typing is still up in the air literally, I think it's Flying ahaha.
        __________________

        this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
        we're all right where we should be
        Reply With Quote
          #131    
        Old March 9th, 2013 (9:08 PM).
        CloysterOyster's Avatar
        CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
        Master of Ice
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Location: United States
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lax
          Posts: 848
          Never really thought of this before, but Sylveon could be Bug due to how its eyes look and the way its ribbons stand up in this picture, like how certain bugs' antennae or feelers stand up. If that were true, it'd be one pretty-looking Bug-type.
          Reply With Quote
            #132    
          Old March 9th, 2013 (9:30 PM).
          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 5,601
            Sylveon's eyes are the exact same eye types as all Eevee Evolutions in the past except Umbreon. They all have the solid color looking eyes with the white light mark/pupils. Normal type could easily explain it able to move a part of its body freely, ghost as well in fact any type since the bows and ribbons seem to be part of its body. None of it have defining characteristics associated with one type.

            In that screen shot part of the movie, Sylveon was retracting the ribbons. Sylveon can extend them from how it looked.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #133    
            Old March 10th, 2013 (12:30 AM). Edited March 10th, 2013 by Rivvon.
            Rivvon's Avatar
            Rivvon Rivvon is offline
            Shrewd Strategist
            • PokéCommunity Daily
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Apr 2007
            Location: USA
            Age: 24
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 2,383
            In the poll I voted Flying; it's still my #1 choice, but it is for a lot of people so I don't really have to explain myself in that regard.

            But my second choice is definitely Ghost. It seems a lot of people don't really think that to be the case so I'll just leave my two cents below:
            • I know a handful of people who are "creeped out" by Sylveon's eyes. While I didn't find anything that scary or strange about them, you could in a way describe them as "soulless."
            • It seemed to use a variety of different typed attacks in the trailer. Normal-types do this a lot, but Ghosts do, too, actually. Gengar (almost randomly) learns Thunder, Mismagius Magical Leaf, etc.
            • It looks too cute? Who says ghosts can't be cute? I'd say Frillish is pretty adorable! And I don't really get a "ghost" vibe from Shedinja or Golurk, or even Sableye for that matter. Once you know more of their concept they make sense...but we don't know much about Sylveon's concept, right?
            • What about those names?
              English: Sylveon -> Sylph -"An imaginary spirit of the air." (Italicized air because Flying is still where my main bet goes, ha ha) Remember Silph Co. and their Ghost-viewing device?
              Japanese: Ninfia -> Nymph -"A mythological spirit of nature imagined as a beautiful maiden inhabiting rivers, woods, or other locations."
              German: Feelinara -> Fee -"Fairy"
              Do you know of those pixies/fairies of myth? The ones that look cute but end up being terrifying and murderous? Looks can be deceiving.
              Did you know Sylveon already has images out of its soon-to-be-released plush, and its fangs are incredibly apparent? They're an important part of its design.

            So while I do think Flying is a more likely candidate...Ghost is certainly a viable option as well.
            And imagine the possibilities that could come with a feminine Ghost Eevee evolution! Maybe it changes into a more sinister/elegant vampire form at night, ha ha!
            __________________
            SOREN

            "My only wish was to see you again."
            Daily
            Staff Fire Emblem Collab
            Reply With Quote
              #134    
            Old March 10th, 2013 (4:09 AM).
            Kurapika's Avatar
            Kurapika Kurapika is offline
            Grudgebearer
               
              Join Date: Feb 2013
              Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 406
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
              While I don't believe at all that it will be a Normal-type, I would put money on that before suggesting it's dual-typed. Why would they do a Normal/Psychic when there's already a Psychic? Eeveelutions are all mono-typed, they won't dual-type them.
              How can you be sure they won't dual-type the 6th generation's eeveelution(s)? :C
              As of why they do a Normal/Psychic when there is already Espeon, well, it's possible that this generation will bring more than 1 single eeveelution, and so, it is possible the other one(s) to be a dual of Normal and other thing like Fighting, Dark, Ghost, ... I just hope we'll have something similar ;_;

              Now that I think of, here is my 2nd guess, Sylveon could be some kind of a morphing/multi-typed Pokémon or such. You know, Eevee is known for its DNA attributs, why not make an eeveelution (Sylveon) that extends this? So, what I mean, is that Sylveon could be Normal-typed with an ability/moves similar to Kecleon's Color Change, Castform's forecast, Meloetta's Relic Song, Porygon's Conversion, ... It can be an ability that makes it change type depending on the environement?! (Since Nymphs are known to be protector of moutains, forest or rivers...)

              My 2nd theory is that, well, most people find Sylveon extremely cute, it also share colors similarities with Milotic!! It is possible to see Sylveon evolve when Eevee reaches 100% beauty (which interfers with its happiness-based evolutions =__=') or traded while holding that Scale (Prism Scale iirc...)?? But I don't believe much in this theory tough ...

              @Rivvon, I like your Ghost speculation a lot! Now that I think of, all the eeveelutions give out there typing just from their respective names so speculations that base their thought around the name are likely to be the closest to the truth..
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #135    
              Old March 10th, 2013 (4:10 AM).
              Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
              Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
              I like kitties
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lax
              Posts: 2,739
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Forever View Post
              Yeah see, so what the anime does isn't indicative of anything major - and with that in mind its typing is still up in the air literally, I think it's Flying ahaha.
              Sure, but considering how she did another major Pokemon that isn't legendary, and that was female, I would think its something possible. In the Anime I meant its likely female, and in the end it might involve the gender in the games, but that is something entirely different.
              __________________

              #328 Trapinch
              Supporter Collab January 2015
              Doctor Who Fan Club


              Reply With Quote
                #136    
              Old March 10th, 2013 (5:10 AM).
              Liberal Army's Avatar
              Liberal Army Liberal Army is offline
              The Emperor of Hoenn
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: In Sootopolis City
                Age: 18
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 516
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                How can you be sure they won't dual-type the 6th generation's eeveelution(s)? :C
                As of why they do a Normal/Psychic when there is already Espeon, well, it's possible that this generation will bring more than 1 single eeveelution, and so, it is possible the other one(s) to be a dual of Normal and other thing like Fighting, Dark, Ghost, ... I just hope we'll have something similar ;_;

                Now that I think of, here is my 2nd guess, Sylveon could be some kind of a morphing/multi-typed Pokémon or such. You know, Eevee is known for its DNA attributs, why not make an eeveelution (Sylveon) that extends this? So, what I mean, is that Sylveon could be Normal-typed with an ability/moves similar to Kecleon's Color Change, Castform's forecast, Meloetta's Relic Song, Porygon's Conversion, ... It can be an ability that makes it change type depending on the environement?! (Since Nymphs are known to be protector of moutains, forest or rivers...) .
                Your theory seems quite plausible! GF also holds its Ability a secret, which may indicate that it is a new ability and may indeed turn Sylveon's type into the other 7 Eeveelutions.
                __________________
                Z not far...
                Reply With Quote
                  #137    
                Old March 10th, 2013 (6:39 AM).
                Cyclone's Avatar
                Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                Eye of the Storm
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 3,392
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                  How can you be sure they won't dual-type the 6th generation's eeveelution(s)? :C
                  As of why they do a Normal/Psychic when there is already Espeon, well, it's possible that this generation will bring more than 1 single eeveelution, and so, it is possible the other one(s) to be a dual of Normal and other thing like Fighting, Dark, Ghost, ... I just hope we'll have something similar ;_;
                  I'm 100% certain they will not dual-type. I'd eat my shirt if wrong. Anyone on the other end of that bet to eat a shirt if it's not dual-typed?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
                  @Rivvon, I like your Ghost speculation a lot! Now that I think of, all the eeveelutions give out there typing just from their respective names so speculations that base their thought around the name are likely to be the closest to the truth..
                  Ghost was my initial speculation because it initially creeped me out. However, reading the bit related to Sylph's origins confirmed my guess. I'm not putting a 100% sticker on it quite yet, as I concede Flying IS still possible, but Ghost is my primary guess. I'm starting to lean away from Dragon typing for some reason, too, but I'm about 50/50 between it and Flying.

                  Cyclone
                  __________________
                  "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                  Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                  Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                  Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                  Reply With Quote
                    #138    
                  Old March 10th, 2013 (10:13 AM).
                  Jake♫'s Avatar
                  Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                  ► My Happy Little Pill 
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Location: New York
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 2,950
                  I severely doubt that any Eeveelution will ever be a dual type. The point with it's DNA mutations is that it can evolve into all different types, just not two at a time. I guess you can argue that hey they can mutate it into two types at once, but I just don't see it happening at any time.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #139    
                  Old March 10th, 2013 (1:39 PM).
                  Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                  Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Gender: Other
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 5,601
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
                    • It seemed to use a variety of different typed attacks in the trailer. Normal-types do this a lot, but Ghosts do, too, actually. Gengar (almost randomly) learns Thunder, Mismagius Magical Leaf, etc.
                    It didn't really show a variety of different typed attacks. Most if not all of the attacks were normal typed. Two more predominant attacks were Swift and Trump Card, both Normal typed. Next is the one where Sylveon hit the opponent with a harsh attack. A lot of people believe that was Double-edge or Take down. Some even say it was Last Resort. The black mist move, as I've heard, was a status down move that Eevee knows. Someone said it was growl since it was close to the animation from the games with the yellow jagged lines appearing outward.

                    All of these attacks are Normal typed. The latter two still haven't been officially stated so its hard to tell what it was. But variety of types based on info some can find was not there as all the attacks were normal typed.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #140    
                    Old March 10th, 2013 (6:35 PM).
                    Vapie's Avatar
                    Vapie Vapie is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 85
                      I really hope they don't make it normal or dual typed. That kinda defeats the purpose of Eeveelutions imo. The only way I can see them doing something like that is if they had a really good reason, like someone said an ability or something. If they're going to change the course of Eeveelutions, I hope they pull it off with good reason.
                      __________________
                      Change is inevitable.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #141    
                      Old March 10th, 2013 (6:39 PM).
                      Forever's Avatar
                      Forever Forever is offline
                      a sky full of lighters ☆
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2005
                      Location: Queensland
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 35,003
                      Dual type isn't necessarily out of the question, though, given that it's a brand new generation and GF could change anything. Plus they have to be hiding its typing for a good reason (or just for hypeee). :x MAYBE EVEN A TRIPLE TYPE!
                      __________________

                      this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
                      we're all right where we should be
                      Reply With Quote
                        #142    
                      Old March 10th, 2013 (6:42 PM).
                      Miss Doronjo's Avatar
                      Miss Doronjo Miss Doronjo is offline
                      Gaiden
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2010
                        Location: Toronto, Ontario
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 4,488
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Forever View Post
                        Dual type isn't necessarily out of the question, though, given that it's a brand new generation and GF could change anything. Plus they have to be hiding its typing for a good reason (or just for hypeee). :x MAYBE EVEN A TRIPLE TYPE!
                        Well, they're also hiding the types of the legendary pokemon, but yes, it can be just for hype. Gamefreak does love hype from the fans. :)

                        Maybe dual typing can be out there, but... I'd have to say that there has to be at least a reason for it to be a dual type. Because it breaks the trend, y'know?
                        __________________

                        Hawthorne Guardian
                        Moderator of Video Games
                        Paired to: Perdition Haze

                        Pokémon:PhoenixRising
                        Sylvie
                        Reply With Quote
                          #143    
                        Old March 10th, 2013 (6:43 PM).
                        Jake♫'s Avatar
                        Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                        ► My Happy Little Pill 
                        • Platinum Tier
                         
                        Join Date: May 2008
                        Location: New York
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lax
                        Posts: 2,950
                        I'd go just for hype honestly. I really don't expect there to be any dual-typing for Sylveon or any other potential Eeveelution that's to come in the future (this generation or any one after!).
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #144    
                        Old March 10th, 2013 (6:46 PM).
                        Forever's Avatar
                        Forever Forever is offline
                        a sky full of lighters ☆
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2005
                        Location: Queensland
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 35,003
                        I guess it could be dual because of DNA, like, XX and Y, and combine them... boom you get dual. A blue and pink typing, so uhhh... idk. Whatever represents blue, and whatever represents pink would be its typing!
                        __________________

                        this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
                        we're all right where we should be
                        Reply With Quote
                          #145    
                        Old March 10th, 2013 (9:39 PM).
                        C Payne's Avatar
                        C Payne C Payne is offline
                        Hoenn in 3D!
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Location: Va
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 454
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                        It didn't really show a variety of different typed attacks. Most if not all of the attacks were normal typed. Two more predominant attacks were Swift and Trump Card, both Normal typed. Next is the one where Sylveon hit the opponent with a harsh attack. A lot of people believe that was Double-edge or Take down. Some even say it was Last Resort. The black mist move, as I've heard, was a status down move that Eevee knows. Someone said it was growl since it was close to the animation from the games with the yellow jagged lines appearing outward.

                        All of these attacks are Normal typed. The latter two still haven't been officially stated so its hard to tell what it was. But variety of types based on info some can find was not there as all the attacks were normal typed.
                        Double Edge or Take Down? It doesn't look like either of those to me, or any physical move for that matter. It was 'focusing' way too much for that, imo; It looked more like a blast-style attack. I thought it was Focus Blast or something. It would be a nice change to be able to speculate moves outside of the typical Eeveelution set for once really...

                        As for the energy-like move, I guess it could be growl but I hope it's something else too.
                        __________________
                        Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

                        Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-BW-styled-map-251951922
                        Reply With Quote
                          #146    
                        Old March 10th, 2013 (10:14 PM).
                        Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                        Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Gender: Other
                          Nature: Hasty
                          Posts: 5,601
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
                          Double Edge or Take Down? It doesn't look like either of those to me, or any physical move for that matter. It was 'focusing' way too much for that, imo; It looked more like a blast-style attack. I thought it was Focus Blast or something. It would be a nice change to be able to speculate moves outside of the typical Eeveelution set for once really...

                          As for the energy-like move, I guess it could be growl but I hope it's something else too.
                          I wanna say the discussion was here or on Pokejungle, I'll look it up cause it had more image references, but its similar in design on how Double Edge/Take Down worked in the game.

                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #147    
                          Old March 10th, 2013 (10:15 PM).
                          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                          10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2010
                            Location: Oregon
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 17,212
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                            It didn't really show a variety of different typed attacks. Most if not all of the attacks were normal typed. Two more predominant attacks were Swift and Trump Card, both Normal typed. Next is the one where Sylveon hit the opponent with a harsh attack. A lot of people believe that was Double-edge or Take down. Some even say it was Last Resort. The black mist move, as I've heard, was a status down move that Eevee knows. Someone said it was growl since it was close to the animation from the games with the yellow jagged lines appearing outward.

                            All of these attacks are Normal typed. The latter two still haven't been officially stated so its hard to tell what it was. But variety of types based on info some can find was not there as all the attacks were normal typed.
                            Well Eevee learns all those moves stated, so it doesn't really tell us much. However if it were Normal it'll get the most stab moves from it's pre evolutions out of all the evolutions, which would be nice.
                            __________________
                            # TeamRowlet
                            I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                            https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                            https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                            Reply With Quote
                              #148    
                            Old March 10th, 2013 (10:20 PM).
                            Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                            Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Gender: Other
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 5,601
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
                              Well Eevee learns all those moves stated, so it doesn't really tell us much. However if it were Normal it'll get the most stab moves from it's pre evolutions out of all the evolutions, which would be nice.
                              That's not why I posted though. The quote in my posts says Sylveon used a "Variety of different typed attacks". All of the attacks listed were normal. I was debunking the point made. All of the attacks were normal so based on the trailer we cannot define a specific type for Sylveon (unless you want to use it to support Normal).
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #149    
                              Old March 10th, 2013 (10:24 PM).
                              OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                              OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                              10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                Location: Oregon
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Careful
                                Posts: 17,212
                                Oh no I was simply adding/backing up your point there.
                                Anyways I hope Sylveon will get a good ability. If it's flying I imagine it getting something speed related, if Normal I guess it can get/keep Adaptability.
                                __________________
                                # TeamRowlet
                                I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #150    
                                Old March 10th, 2013 (10:39 PM).
                                C Payne's Avatar
                                C Payne C Payne is offline
                                Hoenn in 3D!
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2011
                                Location: Va
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 454
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                                I wanna say the discussion was here or on Pokejungle, I'll look it up cause it had more image references, but its similar in design on how Double Edge/Take Down worked in the game.

                                I can see where you're getting that(especially with the shot at it being in the whole boring 'eeveelution basic moveset' line of thinking) but I also see it as a possible blast attack. I'd expect more of a pounce stance from a physical 'big tackle'-like move really. At the beginning of the attack it also closes it's eyes, which looks more fitting to a focus/blast style move and wouldn't be necessary for a 'big tackle', imo. That's where I was getting.


                                I also can't get over this picture that I recall a friend posting up on another forum; It fits with the whole Sylveon being Flying-type discussion. Cracks me up every time. XD

                                __________________
                                Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

                                Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-BW-styled-map-251951922
                                Reply With Quote
                                Reply
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:21 AM.