Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com

Old March 8th, 2013 (2:05 PM).
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
    I can't decide on a profession for Dartanian... Any suggestions? XD

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 8th, 2013 (2:58 PM).
    Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by fortworth96 View Post
      Uhm, Cartographer? Timber Framer? Innkeeper? I am really just making stuff up at random.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
      "Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 8th, 2013 (3:27 PM).
      Sangheili Warrior
      • Platinum Tier

Nature: Brave
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by fortworth96 View Post
      Assassino! You can be an assassin!

I don't really know... Shop owner.
      Old March 8th, 2013 (4:15 PM).
      A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
        Almost done with my SU. Sorry for the hold up but stuff is very hectic on this end.
        Old March 8th, 2013 (5:23 PM). Edited March 10th, 2013 by StinkomanFan.
        The Thing with Questionable Taste

Name: Sigil Casus

Sex: Male

Appearance: He is rarely out of disguise, but he is easily identified when not. He is a lanky Caucasian man with blue eyes, crooked teeth, a small, pointed nose, and a bald wig covering his light-brown hair. He has one feature that bares when in disguise or not, a moon-shaped birthmark on the back of his neck. He usually is seen wearing, when out of disguise, a pair of brown jeans, a black t-shirt, and blue running shoes. He has undergone surgery, as mentioned later on, that make him extremely flexible, so it is not unusual to see him preforming yoga.

Personality: Taking his job far to seriously, he will go out of his way to pretend to be any Pokemon he can, even going so far as to having undergone dangerous surgeries to allow himself to be more capable of disguise. He may be attracted to Pokemon. Some say he's crazy, but he's a damned good spy and his heart beats for the army... hopefully. He has a soft-spot for horror films and novels. Not one for fighting he will flee when confronted by a group. He does, however, fight excellently one on one due to having no qualms with cheating. His disguises usually involve fighting types, due to their human-like form.

Specialization: Spy

Preferred Weapon: Silenced pistol

Other: N/A
          Old March 8th, 2013 (5:44 PM).
          Muffins forever

Figured something out XD Gonna start on his history now...
            Old March 8th, 2013 (5:57 PM).
            Goodbye PC...for now.

Nature: Jolly
              Hey all. I've read this and it sounds interesting. Could I have a reservation for a human?
              Old March 8th, 2013 (7:16 PM). Edited May 7th, 2013 by Arsenic.
              Sangheili Warrior
              • Platinum Tier

Just Finish this here...

Name: Damian Pierce

Sex : M

Appearance:
              Spoiler:

Damien Pierce and the rest of Razerback deploying; June 1979.

Personality (How does your character act in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): Damien is a (normally) level headed Officer. He is on the easier to annoy but he normally doesn't mean what he says when he's mad, he's just blowin' off steam. Damien does have a negative disposition to all the pokemon in Hoenn. Some say Damien acts well under stress, he doesn't think so, but then again it's hard to judge yourself. He can sense that others don't trust him, most likely because he is PMC; He doesn't blame them... On the other hand, he tries to be as trusting of his troops as possible, he will often take advice on tactics if a soldier has a better idea. Damien is also more skilled with tactics, as being trained with no rules of war to have to abide by. This also makes him seem merciless sometimes.

History (Events that took place in your character’s past. Please send this to me in a Private Message, secrets play a big role in this RP: -----------

Rank (see list above): Lieutenant

Specialization (I'm going to use this to put training.): Para-Military soldier training. HR grade Officer training.

Preferred Weapon : Just his standard issue PMC equipment (If you need to know what any of the terms mean, just ask)

Primary: M416 chambered in .300 Blackout. -Threaded barrel-
              Secondary: NightHawk 1911 GRP Recon -Silenced, Taclight, Laser- -Threaded Barrel-
              Melee: ACB-90 Knife
              Gadget 1: M-67 HE grenades
              Gadget 2: M-84 Stun Grenade (Flashbang)

Visual
              Spoiler:
              Taking inventory before an op.

Other (anything else not covered above?): Damien has a way of getting.......... Resources
              Old March 8th, 2013 (11:28 PM).

Nature: Naive
                I'm just about done with my SU, and I'll post it as soon as I get back home. Sorry for taking so long but I had a few other things I needed to take care of first. :P
                Old March 9th, 2013 (6:23 AM). Edited March 9th, 2013 by <Challenger>.
                Goodbye PC...for now.

Nevermind. Pokemon please.

Name (pretty obvious): Jet Cross

Sex (again, obvious): Male

Age (anything above 18 will work): 24

Species (what Pokémon are you?): Floatzel

Tribe (Caerulus Tribe or Ruber Tribe. You HAVE to be a part of either tribe, your character though, can act generally neutral): Ruber Tribe

Appearance (give a brief description of how your character looks like): He looks like the average Floatzel, but he has a satchel slung across his back filled with explosive charges.

Personality (How does your character act in certain situations? How is he/she in general?): Jet is an intelligent, cynical pokemon. He always plans the exact blast radius of his explosives, analyzes the effects of the explosion, and estimates the time that hit takes him to escape. With these attributes, he makes for a deadly opponent. When left to his own devices, he tries to develop new ways for his explosions to be interesting, such as an incindiary powder, or acid spray. When left with other members of the Ruber Tribe, he is very friendly and socializes very well. He's pretty much a stand of comedian of the tribe. Jet is brave under pressure, and he's a strong fighter as well.

History (Events that took place in your character’s past. Please send this to me in a Private Message, secrets play a big role in this RP: -----------

Moves (Total of 5 moves, but can learn more later in the RP): Aqua Jet, Ice Fang, Crunch, Iron Tail, Quick Attack

Profession (you can be anything, from a warrior, to a hunter, to a regular farmer): Explosives Master

Other (anything else not covered above?):
                  Old March 9th, 2013 (7:45 AM).
                  A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
                    Yes! It is done! I am ready!!!!

Name: Penance Malum

Sex: Male

Species: Golduck

Tribe: Ruber

Appearance: Penance is rather short compared to the rest of the tropps in the army. He sports a muscular appearance due to his time dedicated to exercising in the water. He is at his natural height for a Golduck, a good 5'6", though most of the other tropps like Feraligatrs and what not completely tower over the amphibian and it isn't an odd sight for Penance to be completely covered in another's shadow. Penance wears a small necklace of blue beads around his neck that is a kind of offering toward Kyogre whenever Penance steps into the water.

Penance is able to swim quickly thanks to the webbing in between his fingers and toes. Penance makes sure to keep his claws nice and sharp if the need ever arises for him to defend himself in close quarters.

Personality: Tactics, strategy, plans. All of these are words that always exist in Penance's mind. Everything can be a stragety, plans MUST be made for each and every circumstance, plans must be made for those plans, and back up plans must be in circulation for when those plans go awry. That is where Penance shines. Ever since he was young Penance has been able to see that which other pokemon can't. The ideas, the initiatives to take, all of it is important to Penance. It's no wonder that he is considered a great tacticion within the Ruber's ranks. Although he does tend to be a bit paranoid he gets the job done. In fact he isn't above calculating strategies and what not even when there is no briefing going on and he is on his own time. Often he will bounce his various ideas and strategies off his close friends and gain their input about what works and doesn't work. He may be a tactician, but even he understands that when more minds think about something then it is much easier to fix weaknesses or be able to get an entirely new idea altogether. The only thing that does hold Penance back every now and then is his sexual orientation. Unlike most pokemon, Penance has an interest in those who are the same sex and can become easily distracted by thier presence outside of the briefing room, which is why he tends to have mostly female friends to bounce his ideas off.

Penance for the most part stays back in battle, he would go in and aid the other troops but the fact that he could be killed in battle would mean that the Ruber tribe would lose a valuable mind to aid them in future battles. Despite his lack of actual face up battle experience Penance believes that he can hold his own against the enemy... although the rest of the soldiers get a chuckle out of that. Penance really doesn't hold any dislike for the other tribe, it's more along the fact that since he's water type he feels that he is obligated to fight alongside them.

History: PM'd

Moves: Water Pulse, Confusion, Zen Headbutt, Disable, Fury Swipes

Profession: Tactician
                    Old March 9th, 2013 (8:11 AM).
                    Sangheili Warrior
                    • Platinum Tier

What is the total Number of pokemon players now?

It's like a 5:1 pokemon Human ratio. (Which Damien can handle, but still...)
                    Old March 9th, 2013 (3:39 PM).
                    Magnificent Turnip

Location: Private property what the heck are you doing here get out
                      Can I update my SU to include a fondness for sniper rifles in Preferred Weapon?
                      Can't really think how I forgot about them... But yeah, sorry if it's kind of obvious. Very new to RPing, and it seems like a lot of you guys have done this before, so... not really sure where to stand here.

Anyway, the official ratio of Pokémon to humans atm is 11:1. Luckily enough though, there are a few more unofficially as of yet. Humans are definitely the main lack at the moment, though. I think it's about 3 humans, and maybe 6 or 7 pokemon on each side, so it's just over 4:1 in terms of humans : pokemon. Not sure what exactly is wanted, though, considering the total three factions, I'm guessing the total Pokémon should be about double the total human count?

Old March 9th, 2013 (4:22 PM).
                      Sangheili Warrior
                      • Platinum Tier

Oh! I'll see if I can get Zapdos and Greyscale back here too...
                      Old March 9th, 2013 (4:25 PM).

I think we can count on it that there will inevitably be one or two people who sign up and/or reserve and won't post. Still, given that the pokémon factions are more shattered than a single pane of glass applied to the thrown force of a brick, we should be fine if the ratio doesn't dramatically increase and the humans stay active altogether.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
                        "Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old March 9th, 2013 (4:32 PM).
                        Sangheili Warrior
                        • Platinum Tier

So your saying 2:11 is a good ratio and will work out? Nu-ah. That'll never work right. These odds are Fubar...

I messaged the said two people on DA. Hopefully at least one of them will come.
                        Old March 9th, 2013 (4:56 PM). Edited March 9th, 2013 by EGKangaroo.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by XLegionxX View Post
                          So your saying 2:11 is a good ratio and will work out? Nu-ah. That'll never work right. These odds are Fubar...

I messaged the said two people on DA. Hopefully at least one of them will come.
                          You mean you missed reading the sentence of my post where I explained that only in the best-case scenario where all the humans stay active and there are one or two people that sign up and/or reserve that end up not posting at all, as inevitably happens with any RP the ratio would partially be acceptable?
                          Yeah, that one was kind of important. *looks down*

Aaaand, nevermind.

Old March 9th, 2013 (4:57 PM). Edited March 9th, 2013 by zapdos926.
                          I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Nature: Gentle
                            ANDREW IS BACK!!!!!
                            May I please join in as my character from the last War RP? Nick the Typhlosion?

Also, hello everyone from the other RPs I've been in :D
                            Old March 9th, 2013 (5:11 PM).
                            Sangheili Warrior
                            • Platinum Tier

NUUUUUU!!! Andrew we need humens!!!
                            Old March 9th, 2013 (5:17 PM).

Fate does have a tendency to prove me wrong. We'll see if we can use this tool to my advantage. The next person will want to be a pokémon!

Old March 9th, 2013 (5:25 PM).
                              Sangheili Warrior
                              • Platinum Tier

I bet $50 on that EG. THAT'S 50 BUCKS ON YOU BEING RIGHT.
                              Old March 9th, 2013 (5:54 PM).
                              Goodbye PC...for now.

Hey Zap! It's been a while, hasn't it?
                                Old March 9th, 2013 (6:04 PM). Edited March 10th, 2013 by -Grayscale-.
                                яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...

Nature: Hardy
                                  Hey guys. Miss me?
                                  Thank god Legion directed me here, I haven't been online in a while. But I'd never miss War.

I guess we have too many pokemon already huh, haha?
                                  Reserve me a human slot I suppose, unless someone isn't able to be a pokemon and I'd be happy to take over the slot for them.

Spoiler:

Name: Vayne Servahn

Sex: Female

Appearance:
                                  Spoiler:

She also has long leather boots accompanied by dark, tough pants. All of her clothing holds light, protective armor underneath. Lastly, Vayne's jacket is fire-proof (to obviously ensure she isn't caught on fire by pokemon moves used on her). Otherwise, she also holds some jewelry, mainly necklaces, that aren't normally worn in combat unless she forgets to take them off.

Personality: Alert at all times, Vayne has earned her rank in the army through hard work and devotion. She will not step back on a promise, nor higher commands, and is a trustful ally to any. That being said, she still loves to screw with people's minds. Her opinions always seem to be a mystery, and she isn't always the one who likes to lead the charge. She can be very social and happy one moment, the next becoming rather dull and quiet. Vayne is serious in everything she does and doesn't stand for those who dare make mockery of her, but if there is time to relax she wouldn't mind laughing at a joke despite the subject. Her loyal attitude and great judgement are her most cherished traits, but Vayne will always have problems trusting anyone too close to her.

History: -still working on it-

Specialization: Spy AKA your friendly neighborhood b****

Preferred Weapon: XM21 (sniper rifle), and she also holds twin fighting knives (which she can use like an expert.) Not very great with/dislikes the AK-47.

Other: Gets mysterious dizzy spells at random that can interfere with missions, concentration, and regular activities.
                                  Old March 9th, 2013 (6:10 PM).
                                  The Thing with Questionable Taste

To quote a wise man
                                    "YOU JUST FIFTY DOLLARS!"
                                    Old March 9th, 2013 (6:23 PM).
                                    яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...

Nature: Hardy
                                      Oh question: Can the humans have any pokemon to themselves whatsoever? Since they came from another peaceful land occupied by pokemon and other trainers.

Quick Reply