Feedback & Support All things related to PokéCommunity, from feedback and ideas to support and questions.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2013 (1:52 PM).

The original Ash Gray thread has been closed. But I have a question about a bug if someone knows about it. I couldn't seem to find my answer through the 180 pages of comments on the original thread but does someone know how to fix this sound bug in the game that won't go away. I got all the way to the Mewtwo event in the Hack and my sound out of nowhere started going haywire with a constant buzzing noise. I've tried reloading my save on the emulator (I didin't save in-game, I "hard" saved to the emulator) and that didn't work, I've tried closing out VBA program and that won't, I've even given a thought that it would just go away after a while and that didn't work either. I have to play without sound and that bugs because I like the pokemon music and all the sound effects. If someone knows that solution to this please help me out. Thanks

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 4th, 2013 (3:21 PM).
    • Administrator
    • Crystal Tier
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Discord Moderoid

Nature: Quirky
    Unfortunately, this is the wrong place for a question like this - this subforum is meant only for things regarding the forum itself.

Art Thread
    Closed Thread

Quick Reply