Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 5th, 2013 (1:07 PM).
Mezzo's Avatar
Mezzo Mezzo is offline
Secret lovesick I want to see you again!
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milaturia.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 3,563
Your birthday of course. <3 Happy sixteenth birthday! I hope you enjoy your day and here's a complimenting cinnamon roll! :3



Have a good one, man. <3 I suck at these. xD
__________________
Tumblr Twitter my pair Satoshi is gay Love love, me do, I'll always love you. Current theme.
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old March 5th, 2013 (2:12 PM).
Treecko's Avatar
Treecko Treecko is offline
im back
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,769
I already said this on your profile, but happy 16th man! You're 16th birthday should be sweet so eat lots of cake and stuff. Pun very much intended.




Hope your day's a good one!
__________________
im back
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old March 5th, 2013 (3:34 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph droomph is offline
weeb
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: nowhere spectacular
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
Your birthday of course. <3 Happy sixteenth birthday! I hope you enjoy your day and here's a complimenting cinnamon roll! :3



Have a good one, man. <3 I suck at these. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I already said this on your profile, but happy 16th man! You're 16th birthday should be sweet so eat lots of cake and stuff. Pun very much intended.




Hope your day's a good one!
pank pooooooo

I will eat them once I finish my girl scout cookies lol
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old March 5th, 2013 (7:40 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
Razor Shell
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 47,559
Sorry I was late, but happy birthday Droomph-kun.

Since everyone gave you cakes but no Grovyles, I'll just leave one here for you.



Enjoy your day. <3
__________________
pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old March 18th, 2013 (5:40 AM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura Kura is offline
twitter.com/kuraberryart
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
    Age: 27
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 11,014
    I can't believe I missed this! So sorry!! But happy belated Droomph!!! I hope this year brings you loads of good things :333
    __________________
    ~Yuugiou Fan~
    ~Kamen Rider Fan~
    ♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
    Reply With Quote
      #6    
    Old March 18th, 2013 (5:43 AM).
    derozio's Avatar
    derozio derozio is offline
    s c a r l e t
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: Akihabara
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 5,509
    Your birthday was just two days before mine and I didn't wish you? Shame on me. :( Happy Belated Birthday, man! Hope you had a blast! <3;
    Reply With Quote
      #7    
    Old April 6th, 2013 (2:42 PM).
    droomph's Avatar
    droomph droomph is offline
    weeb
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: nowhere spectacular
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 4,291
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kura View Post
    I can't believe I missed this! So sorry!! But happy belated Droomph!!! I hope this year brings you loads of good things :333
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
    Sorry I was late, but happy birthday Droomph-kun.

    Since everyone gave you cakes but no Grovyles, I'll just leave one here for you.



    Enjoy your day. <3
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Derozio View Post
    Your birthday was just two days before mine and I didn't wish you? Shame on me. :( Happy Belated Birthday, man! Hope you had a blast! <3;
    thank you guys :) it was a sad and lonely birthday :p
    Reply With Quote
      #8    
    Old April 6th, 2013 (2:57 PM).
    Honest's Avatar
    Honest Honest is offline
    شكرا
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Location: New York City
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 11,728
    Oh god, how did I miss this?

    An extremely late happy birthday droomph! I hope you've been enjoying year 16 to it's fullest so far!
    __________________
    he did it, not me.
    Reply With Quote
      #9    
    Old April 9th, 2013 (6:56 PM).
    droomph's Avatar
    droomph droomph is offline
    weeb
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: nowhere spectacular
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 4,291
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
    Oh god, how did I miss this?

    An extremely late happy birthday droomph! I hope you've been enjoying year 16 to it's fullest so far!
    seems people forgot me, but that's okay :) at least some people remember :p
    Reply With Quote
    Reply
    Quick Reply

    Sponsored Links
    Thread Tools

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:07 AM.