Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 18th, 2013 (8:04 PM).
Treetwig's Avatar
Treetwig Treetwig is offline
Banned for being awesome
     
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Location: Living room ave.
    Age: 16
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 433
    Hello there fellas I'm new here I hope I can make friends with all of you ok that's it for now haha
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old April 18th, 2013 (8:59 PM).
    Starry Windy's Avatar
    Starry Windy Starry Windy is online now
    A resonating melody ♫
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Liberty Garden
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 8,014
    Hello Trettwig! It's nice to see you here!
    By the way, in PC, we could also talk about anything Pokemon as well!
    If you're unsure what to do, moderators like Cid and Cirno are there for help! Welcome, and have a great time!
    __________________

    PokéCommunity | MyAnimeList | My Pairs | Blog | Science & Technology | #TeamTrivia
    Ask this resident Victini some questions in my AMA thread!
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old April 18th, 2013 (9:14 PM).
    Shadowraze's Avatar
    Shadowraze Shadowraze is offline
    ur mum
       
      Join Date: Apr 2013
      Location: ur mum
      Age: 18
      Gender: Other
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 798
      Hello there Treetwig!

      You wanna make friends eh? Can I be one of them? :3

      Anyways, you should read the rules first before posting in a forum so that you won't get into any trouble. Also why not join some clubs or go to our new X & Y forum and discuss about the things that may appear in the upcoming games.

      If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

      Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity!
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old April 19th, 2013 (4:15 AM). Edited April 19th, 2013 by Treetwig.
      Treetwig's Avatar
      Treetwig Treetwig is offline
      Banned for being awesome
         
        Join Date: Apr 2013
        Location: Living room ave.
        Age: 16
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 433
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
        Hello Trettwig! It's nice to see you here!
        By the way, in PC, we could also talk about anything Pokemon as well!
        If you're unsure what to do, moderators like Cid and Cirno are there for help! Welcome, and have a great time!
        Ok thx dude haha I don't know what to say but I'm happy haha thx again and may god bless you :D

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
        Hello there Treetwig!

        You wanna make friends eh? Can I be one of them? :3

        Anyways, you should read the rules first before posting in a forum so that you won't get into any trouble. Also why not join some clubs or go to our new X & Y forum and discuss about the things that may appear in the upcoming games.

        If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our dear staff members via VM/PM.

        Welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity!
        Hello new friend and where can I join clubs? Thx!! :D
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old April 19th, 2013 (4:15 PM).
        Aslan's Avatar
        Aslan Aslan is offline
        the pretender
        • Gold Tier
         
        Join Date: Mar 2013
        Location: Sydney
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 2,242
        Hey Treetwig! Welcome to PC! You can join clubs in the fitting names of two sections - Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs. Other Clubs holds clubs outside of Pokemon while Pokemon Clubs, hosts all sorts of fun groups that chat about either various types (water, electric etc.) It's worth checking out sometime, they're both great sections and you can meet other people who share similar interests. n__n

        We're really friendly I promise! I know this from experience, really the people here are some of the most friendliest on the planet of forums. But yeah, we don't bite at all, so feel free to start a conversation any time!

        Ahh so guessing by your avatar, is there any chance you're a fan of Gallade as well? Gallade is an amazing Pokemon, also the design is pretty badass in my opinion! B). But yeah I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator or a staff member for help. See you around the forums! :3
        __________________
        MISCHIEF MANAGED.
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old April 19th, 2013 (7:15 PM).
        Treetwig's Avatar
        Treetwig Treetwig is offline
        Banned for being awesome
           
          Join Date: Apr 2013
          Location: Living room ave.
          Age: 16
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 433
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
          Hey Treetwig! Welcome to PC! You can join clubs in the fitting names of two sections - Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs. Other Clubs holds clubs outside of Pokemon while Pokemon Clubs, hosts all sorts of fun groups that chat about either various types (water, electric etc.) It's worth checking out sometime, they're both great sections and you can meet other people who share similar interests. n__n

          We're really friendly I promise! I know this from experience, really the people here are some of the most friendliest on the planet of forums. But yeah, we don't bite at all, so feel free to start a conversation any time!

          Ahh so guessing by your avatar, is there any chance you're a fan of Gallade as well? Gallade is an amazing Pokemon, also the design is pretty badass in my opinion! B). But yeah I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask a moderator or a staff member for help. See you around the forums! :3
          Thx for the info pal! :D I hope we and the other people can get along and I really like gallade because he helped me on pokemon leagues (D,P,Pl,Hg,Ss,W) and yeah I really enjoyed my time here Thx again!
          Reply With Quote
            #7    
          Old April 19th, 2013 (7:38 PM).
          Shadowraze's Avatar
          Shadowraze Shadowraze is offline
          ur mum
             
            Join Date: Apr 2013
            Location: ur mum
            Age: 18
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Lonely
            Posts: 798
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Treetwig View Post
            Hello new friend and where can I join clubs? Thx!! :D
            There are two types of clubs. One is Pokemon related clubs while the other is Non-Pokemon related.

            Pokemon Clubs
            Fan Clubs & Groups
            Reply With Quote
              #8    
            Old April 21st, 2013 (3:40 AM).
            Treetwig's Avatar
            Treetwig Treetwig is offline
            Banned for being awesome
               
              Join Date: Apr 2013
              Location: Living room ave.
              Age: 16
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 433
              Thx for the info dude! your awesome!!
              __________________
              When everything fails,there's no choice but to
              Reply With Quote
              Reply
              Quick Reply

              Sponsored Links
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:49 AM.