• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Is possible Transfer Pokemon Red U version with Japanese version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Well I have the Visual Boy Advance emulator, and I'm finished, but I want to play Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 (Is the Pokemon Stadium 1 in North America) because have different things that the USA version and is uncensored (Usa ever censore), but in Project 64 in japanese pokemon stadium with the American .sav and .gb files appear "??????" and do not work (In Pokemon Stadium USA version, this works perfect).
So the problem is the region (P.Stadium Japanese with Pokemon Red U version).

Well, so I want to use the .SAV file or SGM file of america version in Japanese edition of Pokemon Red, but do not work.

So, there is a way to transfer the Save file or Pokemons from Pokemon Red (U) version to Pokemon Red (J) version?

Please I want to know!!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Try asking in Emulation. This section is about the games themselves. However, I don't think there will be a way to do that. As far as the cartridges go, trying to trade between a US cart and a JAP cart will result in glitchiness and it won't work. I don't think international Pokemon could be traded without those results in both gen I and II. So there's that. But you could still ask in Emulation on the off chance there's a different result.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back