Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore the first 3D Pokémon region while putting a stop to Team Flare. Then, revisit the Hoenn region with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2326    
Old October 2nd, 2013 (11:04 AM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by Entermaid.
Entermaid's Avatar
Entermaid Entermaid is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: The States
    Gender: Other
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 2,148
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
    I hope it has another evolution where it becomes a giant Cupcake..maybe chocolate? Though perhaps it's strawberry...hmm we have Vanilla Vanilite, and Strawberry Sweelix evolution...I hope we get a chocolate something next gen.
    I am calling it now. Swirlix's evo will be called Pupcake! haha

    Well, since Swirlix is cotton candy and now is a whip-cream pokemon, resembling a cupcake, it's fair to say that the next evolution, if there is one, could resemble a totally different treat!

    I am going for a strawberry shortcake with fluffy meringue.



    All this pokemon talk is making me hungry.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
    A cupcake puppy!!! ((((please - called pupcake)))) I hope it has an evo too because whilst it's really cute it has the potential to be cuter.

    A chocolate cupcake Pokemon would be so cute though!!! idec about it's base stats rn.
    I just read this, ugh, you beat me to 'pupcake' XD
    __________________
    #Team Popplio & Brionne
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2327    
    Old October 2nd, 2013 (11:08 AM).
    MarinoKadame's Avatar
    MarinoKadame MarinoKadame is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2012
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1,552
      The cupcake will maybe evolve into a Cheesecake.
      __________________



      3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
      XY IGN: Yvonne
      Reply With Quote
        #2328    
      Old October 2nd, 2013 (11:08 AM).
      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
      10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Oregon
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 17,509
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
        I am calling it now. Swirlix's evo will be called Pupcake! haha

        Well, since Swirlix is cotton candy and now is a whip-cream pokemon, resembling a cupcake, it's fair to say that the next evolution, if there is one, could resemble a totally different treat!

        I am going for a strawberry shortcake with fluffy meringue.



        All this pokemon talk is making me hungry.



        I just read this, ugh, you beat me to 'pupcake' XD
        You're a genius! Strawberry short cake will totally fit it...I'm hungry too...

        Now I wonder what Spritzee would evolve into if it had a second...
        __________________
        I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
        https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
        Reply With Quote
          #2329    
        Old October 2nd, 2013 (11:59 AM).
        billyjoseph's Avatar
        billyjoseph billyjoseph is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 99
          Im back on team Fennekin after seeing the final evo. And lord hallelujah @ Hawlucha being a real pokemon, its going to be on my team for sure! Its like a native american ceremonial dancer
          Reply With Quote
            #2330    
          Old October 2nd, 2013 (12:17 PM).
          facekeyboarding's Avatar
          facekeyboarding facekeyboarding is offline
          我恨普通话
             
            Join Date: Jul 2013
            Location: Massachusets
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 50
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by billyjoseph View Post
            Im back on team Fennekin after seeing the final evo. And lord hallelujah @ Hawlucha being a real pokemon, its going to be on my team for sure! Its like a native american ceremonial dancer
            PSA: None of this is confirmed. If you look at the pictures of both Hawlucha and Delphox, they're in almost the exact same scene, stance, and lighting every time. There's a decent chance they're real, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm really hoping Delphox and Geninja are fakes though, their designs are AWFUL, which is a shame because I'm really liking some of this new stuff we're seeing. I'm also worried that the 70 Pokemon rumor is true, we're not really seeing anything new.
            __________________



            あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
            f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
            c h a l l e n g e s ❆
            p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
            c u r r e n t ❆
            t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
            p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

            Reply With Quote
              #2331    
            Old October 2nd, 2013 (12:22 PM).
            billyjoseph's Avatar
            billyjoseph billyjoseph is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 99
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by facekeyboarding View Post
              PSA: None of this is confirmed. If you look at the pictures of both Hawlucha and Delphox, they're in almost the exact same scene, stance, and lighting every time. There's a decent chance they're real, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm really hoping Delphox and Geninja are fakes though, their designs are AWFUL, which is a shame because I'm really liking some of this new stuff we're seeing. I'm also worried that the 70 Pokemon rumor is true, we're not really seeing anything new.
              This is 4th in game screen shot of Hawlucha I have seen. Theres 3 battle shots and a shot of it being in the leakers party. All the shots are different angles and 3 stances. Plus none look immediately fake. Its the only questionable pokemon that hasn't been laid to rest my leakers...
              Reply With Quote
                #2332    
              Old October 2nd, 2013 (12:27 PM).
              facekeyboarding's Avatar
              facekeyboarding facekeyboarding is offline
              我恨普通话
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2013
                Location: Massachusets
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 50
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by billyjoseph View Post
                This is 4th in game screen shot of Hawlucha I have seen. Theres 3 battle shots and a shot of it being in the leakers party. All the shots are different angles and 3 stances. Plus none look immediately fake. Its the only questionable pokemon that hasn't been laid to rest my leakers...
                Hmm. Hawlucha I can maybe agree with, but really we have no conclusive evidence about Delphox, just two pics taken by Mr. Blurrycam.

                EDIT: I read somewhere that the review embargoes lift on the 4th, is that true?
                __________________



                あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
                f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
                c h a l l e n g e s ❆
                p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
                c u r r e n t ❆
                t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
                p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

                Reply With Quote
                  #2333    
                Old October 2nd, 2013 (12:30 PM).
                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                  Location: Oregon
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 17,509
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by facekeyboarding View Post
                  PSA: None of this is confirmed. If you look at the pictures of both Hawlucha and Delphox, they're in almost the exact same scene, stance, and lighting every time. There's a decent chance they're real, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm really hoping Delphox and Geninja are fakes though, their designs are AWFUL, which is a shame because I'm really liking some of this new stuff we're seeing. I'm also worried that the 70 Pokemon rumor is true, we're not really seeing anything new.
                  I sure hope that number is fake...is so we only have a small handful of them left to discover...even worse the rumors said there's barely any post-game too...
                  __________________
                  I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                  https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2334    
                  Old October 2nd, 2013 (1:42 PM).
                  Blue's Avatar
                  Blue Blue is offline
                  problematic
                  • Moderator
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Location: United Kingdom
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 20,309
                  If the 70 Pokémon rumor is true then I was sorta right, I still have a feeling that they will only introduce a smaller amount than previous gens!
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2335    
                  Old October 2nd, 2013 (2:01 PM).
                  Killjoy's Avatar
                  Killjoy Killjoy is offline
                  "He was a laser fish."
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                    Location: Brandon, MB. Canada
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 584
                    They could always come out with a small amount now, and add a bunch when Z comes out. Would be good (yet cheap) marketing move
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2336    
                    Old October 2nd, 2013 (2:03 PM).
                    Blue's Avatar
                    Blue Blue is offline
                    problematic
                    • Moderator
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Location: United Kingdom
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 20,309
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
                    They could always come out with a small amount now, and add a bunch when Z comes out. Would be good (yet cheap) marketing move
                    But then the new Pokémon wouldn't be tradable to Pokémon X or Y, which would defeat the purpose all together.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2337    
                    Old October 2nd, 2013 (2:09 PM).
                    Killjoy's Avatar
                    Killjoy Killjoy is offline
                    "He was a laser fish."
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                      Location: Brandon, MB. Canada
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 584
                      This is true.. Maybe your right.


                      Either way I'm happy so far with the turn out of pokemon. If we have 70 or so good ones in happy.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2338    
                      Old October 2nd, 2013 (2:19 PM).
                      facekeyboarding's Avatar
                      facekeyboarding facekeyboarding is offline
                      我恨普通话
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2013
                        Location: Massachusets
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 50
                        One thing that hasn't been mentioned is Bedrone -- what do people think it will turn out to be, if it is indeed real? I'm kind of doubting its legitimacy, as it wouldn't make any sense, if combee is a bee, then only the female should evolve, as there are only queen bees. However, Beedrill can be any gender, so it's all up in the air.

                        P.S. if a gr8 mod could close the other rumors thread and merge it here they would be perfect, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like jumping between the two is making my head s p i n~
                        __________________



                        あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
                        f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
                        c h a l l e n g e s ❆
                        p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
                        c u r r e n t ❆
                        t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
                        p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

                        Reply With Quote
                          #2339    
                        Old October 2nd, 2013 (2:30 PM).
                        WildEagle's Avatar
                        WildEagle WildEagle is offline
                        Call me, Your Royal Freshness
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2009
                          Location: Toronto Ontario
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 395
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
                          If the 70 Pokémon rumor is true then I was sorta right, I still have a feeling that they will only introduce a smaller amount than previous gens!
                          Well I think Gamefreak doesn't want backlash like last time, I seen numerous amount of players complaining how we can only used Gen 5 pokemons and not old pokemons during BW. Now that it looks like Gen 6 has more of the old pokemons, fans wants newer pokemons xD
                          __________________
                          PSN: @WildEagle18
                          Raptors|Jays|Leafs|Argos|UNC Basketball
                          @Kourin @Celia @Kouko <333333
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2340    
                          Old October 2nd, 2013 (2:50 PM).
                          facekeyboarding's Avatar
                          facekeyboarding facekeyboarding is offline
                          我恨普通话
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2013
                            Location: Massachusets
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 50
                            GUYS POSSIBLE CHESPIN FINAL EVO POSSIBLY LEAKED ON TO /VP/. CAN WE HAVE A PRAYER CIRCLE FOR FORGERY. You have NO idea how badly I want this to be fake.

                            http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380753841371.jpg
                            here's the thread: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14143962

                            I'm wondering if that's the girlfriend of Bjorn, who was leaking under a trip on /VP/ last night. Also there's a new image of greninja, which if real, shows it to be water/dark.

                            http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380752664385.jpg
                            thread: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14143003
                            __________________



                            あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
                            f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
                            c h a l l e n g e s ❆
                            p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
                            c u r r e n t ❆
                            t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
                            p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

                            Reply With Quote
                              #2341    
                            Old October 2nd, 2013 (3:15 PM).
                            Rivvon's Avatar
                            Rivvon Rivvon is offline
                            • PokéCommunity Daily
                            • Crystal Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2007
                            Location: USA
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 2,428
                            If these leaks are real, that means the PokeBeach leaker
                            Spoiler:
                            was wrong again, because Froakie turned out to be Water/Dark and not Water/Fighting.
                            Which I'm very happy about. Just something to consider, which I find very interesting.
                            __________________

                            Reply With Quote
                              #2342    
                            Old October 2nd, 2013 (3:51 PM).
                            Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                            Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                            Vampire Waifu
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2012
                              Location: California
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 9,490
                              Regarding Fennekin's final evo, has there been any confirmation on what is its highest base stat? It's important for me to know this because of how I try to get my starter Pokemon the right EVs when training it during the main storyline, so I won't accidentally give it the wrong EV points depending on how scarce the EV-reducing berries are in this game.
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2343    
                              Old October 2nd, 2013 (3:56 PM).
                              facekeyboarding's Avatar
                              facekeyboarding facekeyboarding is offline
                              我恨普通话
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2013
                                Location: Massachusets
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 50
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
                                Regarding Fennekin's final evo, has there been any confirmation on what is its highest base stat? It's important for me to know this because of how I try to get my starter Pokemon the right EVs when training it during the main storyline, so I won't accidentally give it the wrong EV points depending on how scarce the EV-reducing berries are in this game.
                                We don't know anything about base stats, because obviously nobody can view the source of the game or anything. It's probably going to stay that way for a while. Some people have been doing some math on vp, but nobody can really find anything definite.
                                __________________



                                あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
                                f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
                                c h a l l e n g e s ❆
                                p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
                                c u r r e n t ❆
                                t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
                                p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2344    
                                Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:03 PM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by ricki13th.
                                ricki13th's Avatar
                                ricki13th ricki13th is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 52
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by facekeyboarding View Post
                                  GUYS POSSIBLE CHESPIN FINAL EVO POSSIBLY LEAKED ON TO /VP/. CAN WE HAVE A PRAYER CIRCLE FOR FORGERY. You have NO idea how badly I want this to be fake.

                                  http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380753841371.jpg
                                  here's the thread: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14143962

                                  I'm wondering if that's the girlfriend of Bjorn, who was leaking under a trip on /VP/ last night. Also there's a new image of greninja, which if real, shows it to be water/dark.

                                  http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380752664385.jpg
                                  thread: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14143003
                                  Plz post the new links those aren't working I'm getting a 404 error. Thanks

                                  Edit This looks like it might be real Chespin's final evolution is
                                  (Grass/Fighting): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oirs38iLKPs&feature=youtu.be

                                  Interesting??!!!
                                  __________________
                                  Ricki13th...

                                  Nintendo 3DS FC: 3454-0515-5583
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2345    
                                  Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:32 PM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by facekeyboarding.
                                  facekeyboarding's Avatar
                                  facekeyboarding facekeyboarding is offline
                                  我恨普通话
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2013
                                    Location: Massachusets
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 50
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ricki13th View Post
                                    Plz post the new links those aren't working I'm getting a 404 error. Thanks

                                    Edit This looks like it might be real Chespin's final evolution is
                                    (Grass/Fighting): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oirs38iLKPs&feature=youtu.be

                                    Interesting??!!!
                                    That's it! here's a current thread that has some of it in it. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14147758
                                    You gotta be careful there's TONS of posters so it 404's past, I think this one already hit post limit, so it'll probably 404 soon.

                                    EDIT: It sounds like things are not going so well at Nintendo HQ.
                                    Spoiler:

                                    Kosthedin had everything taken down, and then posted this:

                                    Nintendo flew a representative out this afternoon and went to the local game shop where I picked up X. The Nintendo rep had said heads were rolling at Nintendo because of the leaks. I gave up my copy of the game to try and help keep the local game shop out of trouble and to keep my friend from losing his job


                                    EDIT 2: that last thread is seconds away from a 404, here's the new one: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14150930
                                    __________________



                                    あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
                                    f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
                                    c h a l l e n g e s ❆
                                    p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
                                    c u r r e n t ❆
                                    t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
                                    p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2346    
                                    Old October 2nd, 2013 (4:51 PM).
                                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                    10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                                      Location: Oregon
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 17,509
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by facekeyboarding View Post
                                      That's it! here's a current thread that has some of it in it. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14147758
                                      You gotta be careful there's TONS of posters so it 404's past, I think this one already hit post limit, so it'll probably 404 soon.

                                      EDIT: It sounds like things are not going so well at Nintendo HQ.
                                      Spoiler:

                                      Kosthedin had everything taken down, and then posted this:

                                      Nintendo flew a representative out this afternoon and went to the local game shop where I picked up X. The Nintendo rep had said heads were rolling at Nintendo because of the leaks. I gave up my copy of the game to try and help keep the local game shop out of trouble and to keep my friend from losing his job


                                      EDIT 2: that last thread is seconds away from a 404, here's the new one: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/14150930
                                      Let the heads roll...they made the anticipation for the games go up only to send them crashing down...before release too...
                                      __________________
                                      I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                      https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2347    
                                      Old October 2nd, 2013 (6:46 PM).
                                      Black Dynamite's Avatar
                                      Black Dynamite Black Dynamite is offline
                                      Resident Noob
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                                        Location: Australia
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 65
                                        yeah i saw that picture like 4-5 days ago. chespin looks like grass steel to me, but i'm not sure. it might be fake.

                                        i saw the pic of fennekins final evo (cant speak for its legitimacy), it definitely looked part psychic, i wasn't a fan.

                                        most of all i really don't know what to think of froakie's final form... i loved the 2nd evo tho :/

                                        i hope they arent real! chespin's final evo i've been seeing alot of
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2348    
                                        Old October 2nd, 2013 (7:00 PM).
                                        Gogoat Rocks!'s Avatar
                                        Gogoat Rocks! Gogoat Rocks! is offline
                                        The Hype is Real
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2013
                                          Location: New South Wales, Australia (River Vivillon)
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 475
                                          I haven't seen the starters final evolutions.
                                          Can someone post the pictures up please?
                                          I'm dying of curiosity.
                                          __________________
                                          The Beauty of Kalos Art
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2349    
                                          Old October 2nd, 2013 (7:07 PM).
                                          Black Dynamite's Avatar
                                          Black Dynamite Black Dynamite is offline
                                          Resident Noob
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                                            Location: Australia
                                            Age: 23
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 65
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Gogoat Rocks! View Post
                                            I haven't seen the starters final evolutions.
                                            Can someone post the pictures up please?
                                            I'm dying of curiosity.
                                            http://statigr.am/tag/greninja

                                            there, i actually like greninja i think its grown on me after i've seen clearer pics
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2350    
                                            Old October 2nd, 2013 (7:12 PM).
                                            Gogoat Rocks!'s Avatar
                                            Gogoat Rocks! Gogoat Rocks! is offline
                                            The Hype is Real
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2013
                                              Location: New South Wales, Australia (River Vivillon)
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 475
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Black Dynamite View Post
                                              http://statigr.am/tag/greninja

                                              there, i actually like greninja i think its grown on me after i've seen clearer pics
                                              thank. they all look amazing. i think I like greninja best.
                                              __________________
                                              The Beauty of Kalos Art
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:41 AM.