• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*shivers* A ghost type fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
This is a fan club for ghost pokemon fans (no ghost pokemon sorry). Why ghost type pokemon: they are one of the 3 types that can beat the otherwise O.P. psychic pokemon. Plus they are just plain cool.

HOW TO SIGN UP!!!

Name/preferred name: T-Zombie
Answer Current Topic: Gengar he is so happy and he can learn pretty good attacks.
Why do you like ghost pokemon: I like how they can learn electric attacks,how they are not effected by normal and fighting attacks, and if you had a ghost type as a starter it would be awesome!
MEMBER LIST!!!!
T-Zombie
Fikri 29
Akihiko123
CloysterOyster
477MS.png
(Information Guy)
Regeneration
Powerserge
Squirrel
TheMoonlitSunrise
ViIsOP
Narnia
Loki Laufeyson
Normal Spirit
Pokemount
Nundo
Cirno
Hypnoticsoul
Olodumare
CeeëX
CopperWolf
KirbyX
HystericalGengar
RULES!!!!!
1: no spamming
2: no trolling/bullying
3: no race/gender discrimination
5: HAVE TONS OF FUN
6: POST MORE!!!

CURRENT TOPIC!!!!!!!
What is your favorite Ghost pokemon and why?​

Last edited:

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Hello i want to join Ghost type pokémon club
Name/prefered name: FIKRI 29 (Fikri)
To answer the current topic :
what is your favorite Ghost type Pokemon and why ?
My favorite Ghost type pokémon is Gengar, Mismagius, Yamask and Dusknoir because they are so tough and dangerous
Why do you like Ghost pokémon ?
Because Fighting and Normal type Moves cannot hit Ghost type Pokémon

Years
Name/preferred name: Morty
Answer Current Topic: what is your favorite Ghost type Pokemon and why? Gengar >:D because Ghost & Poison Pokemon is one of my Favorite type
Why do you like ghost pokemon: 'coz i'm so obsessed with ghost pokemon because of their Powers <3 <3 <3

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Name/preferred name: CloysterOyster
Current topic answer: Even though I have never played the games past G/S/C, my favorite Ghost type(s) are Dusknoir and Chandelure. Gengar and Misdreavus are close seconds.
Why I like Ghost-type Pokémon: Their dark nature and their immunity to Normal and Fighting attacks.

Years
Name/preferred name: Regeneration
Answer Current Topic: Gengar! I remember the episode where Ash and co. run into Haunter and Gengar and Gastly while finding ghost Pokemon to fight Sabrina. They were all so adorable. ;;
Why do you like ghost pokemon: 'cause they're awesome, kay? no more questions.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Name/preferred name: Powerserge!

Answer Current Topic: Haunter, because that design is absolutely ghastly! Errr...I mean haunting!

Why do you like ghost pokemon: Because they are are frighteningly good fun! Muahahaha!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name/preferred name: AlexOzzyCake/Ozzy!
Why do you like ghost pokemon: I'll be honest, I'm not actually a huge fan of them! I've always found them really scary and kind of morbid, especially when it comes to things like breeding Ghost Pokémon, which is why I'm joining this club - I'd love to find out more about them and see why people love them so much! What is it that you guys actually like about these Pokémon? What is it that makes them so appealing? I'm really interested to hear your thoughts on it and hopefully you'll convert me, so fire away please!

As for my favourite Ghost Pokémon, I'll have to go with Mismagius! Despite still being really scary, she's the most elegant and graceful of all the Ghost Pokémon. I love her class and power, like an angry stubborn ex-wife, and the obvious scorn that she carries is enticing! She's the only Ghost Pokémon I actively use, so that definitely makes her my favourite haha.

Manfred Mankey's Earth Band

President of the Apocalypse
Years
Welcome, AlexOzzyCake to the Squidward FanClub Ghost Type Pokemon FanClub (that's right im bringing that joke back). To answer your question I like Ghost Types because they are so undiscovered they have been discovered but we don't know much about them like we know Pikachu keeps electricity in his cheeks but we don't know how ghost pokemon go through walls (the rumor about Haunter being from another dimension doesn't count). Well I hope you find more answers. Enjoy your membership I guess

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2014
Name/preferred name: TheMoonlitSunrise/I don't really have a nickname
Answer Current Topic: Froslass beacuse i love the design and dat Ice type is pretty good as well
Why do you like ghost pokemon: There is just something so vague and mysterious about Ghost type pokemon that is intriguing

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Name/preferred name: ViIsOP/Vi
Answer Current Topic: Shuppet, because they are sooooo cute.
Why do you like ghost pokemon: Because(In my opinion) all of them are adorable!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Name/Preferred name: Narnia

Answer current topic:

I've really taken a liking to Banette recently. Its always been an interesting Pokemon to me- while it never really stood out amongst other ghost-types, it had a rather bizarre backstory behind it. In its Pokedex entry, it is stated that Banette was a discarded doll searching for its owner. Now that I look more closely at its design, it sort of does look like a doll with that zip in its mouth and a patchy look to it. I also really like Drifloon! Mainly for the cuteness, it just shows not all ghost-types are scary. Throw in the fact that it has a unique combo of typing, a diverse range of moves and is a very special Pokemon in general, what's not to love about this bubbly and cheerful balloon?

Why do you like ghost-types?

I'll be completely honest, when I first started playing I was terrified to death of them. I tried to avoid places where ghost-types could be lurking around and generally tried to avoid playing at night- or changed the DS clock if I had to. As time went on though, I plucked up the courage to actually use a ghost-type. It started with Gastly and I never regretted that decision. Why do I love ghost-types? They're unique, they give a nice twist to the game, they're powerful and can do all sorts of things. The stories behind them are in many creepypastas and I've never seen such an interesting type.

I love ghost-types for their backstories though mostly. Like the rumours of Gengar being Clefable's shadow, Banette being a discarded doll, they're all very interesting in my eyes. Yanmask being once a human was terrifying, but at the same time, they just stand out compared to other types. They have a great immunity to a common type, they can do all sorts of things- take you down with Destiny Bond, send blobby shadowy balls towards you and they usually have very good movepools. I just love ghost-types, they're really fun to use! And their concept is interesting. Ghost Pokemon seem sort of unreal- I've always thought of them as the 'spirits and phantoms' of the Pokemon series. They're so supernatural and out of this world, plus their designs are great. Once you actually get the courage to use these spooky Pokemon, they'll become a valuable team member I can guarantee you that. But the main reason I love them is because they're different, they have some of the coolest designs and are an absolute pleasure to use. :]

Manfred Mankey's Earth Band

President of the Apocalypse
Years
Welcome TheMoonlitSunrise, ViIsOP, and Narnia to the T-Zombie Fan Club The Ghost Type Pokemon Fan Club. It's weird that Narnia likes Ghost types for their back stories and I don't really have a nickname TheMoonlitSunrise likes them because they are mysterious. Anyways despite my non-intimidating appearance (EX: the Hamtaro siggy) I have never been afraid of ghost Pokemon, I never really paid much thought to them i used them( when i was first playing pokemon), occasionally I would use them but I really took interest in them the moment I realized that there were Ghost humans in Pokemon Platinum "are the ghost pokemon and ghost humans connected?" "Can ghost humans battle with ghost pokemon?" "If there are ghost humans, could there be non-ghost type ghost pokemon (EX: a ghost tyranitar)?" None of these questions were answered and thats i why I like ghost types.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2016
Am I too late to sign up?

Name/preferred name: Loki Laufeyson or just Loki
Answer Current Topic: Probably Haunter, but to be honest I absolutely love Spiritomb, though it's a Ghost/Dark type pokémon.
Why do you like ghost pokemon: They are powerful and there's something mysterious about all of them. Plus, when you die, your they will never leave you, kekeke!

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
Welcome, Loki to the ELO Fan Club Ghost Pokemon Fan Club! It's never too late to sign up, so join away friends! Spiritomb is one of the weirder pokemon being made of 108 spirits and it's sort of creepy looking too!

180px-442Spiritomb.png

Last edited:

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
Years
Name/preferred name: Nundo
Answer Current Topic: Banette because his smile is so scary and with the zip thing it looks pretty mysterious.
Why do you like ghost pokemon: Because I played some creepypasta games and ghost pokemon are always scaring me.

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Name/preferred name: Brendan
Answer Current Topic: Gengar has to be my faovrite, he is so creepy and awesome looking!
Why do you like ghost pokemon: I love the overall design of them and the backstories to them. I also love how they are immune to 2 types as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back