• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness [IC][T]

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
bIvjkDu.png

lQpZ4Ze.gif

IC, Rated T

Link to OOC
Plot:
Five hundred years ago... There was a war which raged on for a decade, putting the continent Giris into poverty. Consequently, many Pokémon became outlaws, or simply bad to survive. As survival of the fittest dictates, the weak were killed while the strong became corrupted. However, there was a light of hope, among this darkness. The regions Terra, Flaccus, Twul and Verda joined forces in hope of putting an end to the war that raged across Giris. They agreed that it would be beneficial for everyone if they rose up to the roles as legendary ones. The four teams being, Iron Guard of Terra, Water Cloak of Flaccus, Healer's Veil of Twul and Natural Grace of Verda. Hostilities subsided and the Pokémon of the land quickly repopulated and soon the war was almost forgotten. But something was lurking in the dark skies, a ticking time bomb. It came flying from the storm clouds, and demanded the reason why he couldn't help in the war. And from the earth emerged the Guardian of Deceit Darkrai who fed lies to [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Rayquaza[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], stating that the world had abandoned him and despised him. Rayquaza became frustrated, believing the lies of Darkrai and consulted Giratina, promising the Guardian of the Underworld freedom once Rayquaza had been helped. Giratina used his power to manipulate and distort the minds of Pokémon to join the war effort and work for Rayquaza uncontrollably. Rayquaza became so filled with the souls of Pokémon that he had become darker and blacker, until he had become Black Rayquaza.
Soon a large scale, but not lengthy, war occurred, with Rayquaza and his forces against the forces of good. However, this war was sorted out by Jirachi only two months of its commencement. Jirachi had been taken back in time, by the Guardian of Time Celebi. As the Millennium Comet was set to appear one year after, Jirachi was taken back a year. Jirachi and Celebi confronted Rayquaza as friends but their request of peace was declined. Rayquaza attacked Jirachi, who was taken by Celebi one year into the past to recuperate. Rayquaza was aware of Jirachi's return and consequently ordered Giratina to give him most of Giratina's absorbed souls. However, Giratina betrayed Rayquaza, and absorbed Rayquaza's soul, along with it the many souls he had absorbed. Jirachi and Celebi returned, but found Rayquaza vanquished by Giratina. However, this was not good for Jirachi and Celebi. They realised they would need to allow Giratina to return to the surface, and this was something they could not allow. So they did something they would soon regret. Jirachi wished, aided by the power of Celebi, to lock Giratina away for five hundred years, but it backfired with more lethality on the two Pokémon as Darkrai intervened, with Giratina being dormant for five hundred years compared to that of Celebi and Jirachi, who were made dormant for one thousand years. Darkrai herself would wait peacefully while Giratina was dormant as she needed Giratina to be the main villain for Jirachi to use a wish against Giratina, and not Darkrai. Team Natural Grace discovered the location of the scuffle of the Legends, and viewed Jirachi and Celebi as [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]war [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]heroes[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and icons of Giris, but were consequently sacrificed to defeat evil. Team Natural Grace showed the ruins to Team Healer's Veil, who analysed the ruins. They dictated the awakening date of all the Pokémon (except Rayquaza because it was dead), and they realised the work that the four teams would have to do to quell the panic that could follow on Giris. Therefore, the four teams build a guild in Viewvisi Town known as Four Quarters Guild, where they would train Pokémon to combat the eventual threat of Giratina, and possibly Darkrai. However, what they did not know, was that more bad Pokémon were appearing and with them, mystery dungeons. And so, our story begins.[/FONT]

Accepted Players:
Members:
1. <siiadams, Michael Abbott, Iron Guard>
2. <ashygirl, Symon "Sy" Riley, Iron Guard>
Instructors:
1. <warbound, Arthur Sullivan, Iron Guard>
2. <crimson0191, Angela / Opel, Water Cloak>
3. <reserved, starsprite, Natural Grace>
4. <reserved, kanea>
5.<daisuke mitsuharu, Michalis Ridell, Natural Grace>
<jov0006, Ermine Shaolin, Water Cloak>
7. <reserved, typh>

Wild Event Appeared!
The first event will be an simple introductory event, where characters will interact with each other, and even go on a mission with each other or attend a class. The event will end on the 24th of June, 2013. Have fun!

Pokemon+Starters.jpg

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Opel - Time

Opel stared at the paper in front of her desk. She was sitting in her office, which was typically the smallest office in the building with only a chair, desk, shelves, and a bookcase, whilst most of the rest had room to put furniture in. Her desk was made out of mahogany wood, which was her personal favorite, and the chair was soft and comfy and more like a couch than an office chair. She twitched her eye at the documents she was in the middle of writing, then swung her chair back.
Gosh this is hard work, but it has to be done!
She picked herself up and gathered her balance before hovering over to the door in her office. Se opened up the door leaving it wide open, and sat back down. She made an evil smile.
Hehehe, once they see me struggling they HAVE to help me! This plan is genius.

Another plan failed... Darn. Several people in fact walked by Opel's room and one or two even stopped for a chat, yet they never even noticed a young girls plea for help. Opel sat slumped in her chair, with a stupid grin whilst making a small moaning sound that sounded like an exasperated laugh. When it came to plans she wasn't always the best. Se once again got her balance and hovered to the door and peered outside. Out in the open she noticed a young wigglytuff was wandering through the halls, so she slipped outside her classroom.... And pulled the wigglytuff into the office. the wigglytuff seems unaware of what it was doing, as after being dragged in walked into the shelves, still thinking it was going in the same direction.

"i need your help with this please please help me!"

"Huh? What with?"

"I have to answer this question!"

Opel handed over to wigglytuff a piece of paper which looked as though it had previously been folded into a small piece. The wigglytuff took a long look at the paper she received, then nodded whilst thumping her fist into her side proudly.

"Seven down is pizza!"

Wigglytuff handed the crossword back to Opel, who then grabbed it quickly and slumped in her chair breathing a sigh of relief.

"I thought I'd be stuck on that one forever. Who would have guessed it though, round has cheese and tomato on, and often comes with pepperoni!" Opel chuckled to herself, then let the wigglytuff back on her way.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Symon "Sy" Riley​

Sy shyly stood by the doorway playing with his scarf, as he often did when he was nervous. He watched the other pokemon go about their business. Sy had only joined recently and was still getting to know where everything is. Right now Sy felt alone. He desperately wished his family was here with him, but they weren't. Sy had no idea how the fire started those months ago. The first he heard about was when his brother shook him from his slumber shouting that there was a fire. The young Riolu shuddered violently at the memory. He rubbed his eyes to keep any inevitable tears from escaping. They always reappear whenever he thought about his family now. Sy still found himself waking up, screaming on a regular basis. He felt bad about that. It had to greatly annoy the other members, even if they never say so. Sy wanted more than anything for life to go back to the way it was before. Back to times when he went swimming with his brother at his favourite lake. The times when his brother would assure him that he would always be there if he needed him. Even the times when his mother would scold them for being late coming home, but it wasn't going to happen. Those days were over. All because his home caught fire. Sy took a deep breath as fresh tears threatened to re-emerge.

Sy tried to force the thought out of his head. He had to get ready for today's mission, or anything that any of the instructors ask him to do today, and he needed to have the right mindset for it.

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Michael Abbott

Mike was leaning against the wall in the Summer quadrant of the building. Recently accepted to the Four Corners, the Tyrogue was unsure of what to expect or how to proceed. The only thing he knew for sure was that they were responsible for helping people, which was why he joined in the first place. He watched the other pokemon in the building walking by, but decided that waiting was extremely boring. He simply pushed himself away from the wall and started walking down a nearby hallway.

As he walked, he looked around at his surroundings. The architecture was still disturbingly new. Of course it was...after all, the building was still very new. He decided to let his mind wander about what all he might encounter during his time with the guild.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Opel - Michael

Opel hovered round the halls of the summer quadrant, humming a tune you would often hear on holiday. When Opel reached the greek style roofing, she stepped onto the grassy floor and breathed in a deep breath of fresh air before carrying on with her stroll. She gazed upon the huge garden and the pokémon that strolled across the area. The summer quadrant was Opel's favorite place in the guild although many tell her she must learn to accept the winter. She actually hated the cold, despite her being an ice type so coming here would always make her feel warm inside. She had done quite a bit today, including her lesson plan for the 10 year old gathering. The gathering was something Opel took part of in secret at the town center, and she often taught students about battling and sometimes history there, which she enjoyed very much last year, hence why she is participating this year. As Opel done her dance around, she noticed Michael, the tyrouge was standing alone, looking kind of lonely. She didn't ever teach Michael, but there had been numerous occasions where the two had talked in the past, perhaps the young tyrouge needed some company. Opel hovered over to the tyrouge slowly and unoticed, and jumped from the side of him whilst pulling a face at him.

"Hello Michael! How you doing!" Opel chirped whilst grinning.

"You looked really lonely, oh how long's it been since your last exploration? I'm thinking of gathering up a small team and heading out one time if the leader allows it, your welcome to come." Opel didn't breath once throughout that sentence.

"Also, I had this crossword the other day, and I got stuck on pizza, what is a pizza? I heard it came from the human realm or something? Is there even such thing as a human realm, gosh so many questions just floating in my mind, like me, I'm floating see!"

After saying quite a bit Opel noticed she had spoken a bit more than she had intended. She was quite hyper after all that had happened in the day so far.

siiadams

Years
Michael Abbot - encounter with Opal

Mike was interrupted from his thoughts by a small Froslass. He had heard of Opal, being that she was one of the youngest instructors in the guild. He had talked with hear a few times, their conversations making him feel happier by the time he left. The one thing he had never experienced, though, was being taught by her. That left him thinking about what she knew and how she would use that knowledge...

He smiled as he heard her talking as much as she could with one breath. Say what you will about her, she had a lot of energy. "I'd be happy to, Opal. I have a lot of excess energy to burn, anyways," he said to her, happy to be talking to somebody. "As for this pizza thing, I have never heard of it. Maybe we can find out sometime." He looked around at some of the others walking around before turning to her again. "Have you asked anyone else to come along?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Opel - Invitation

"Oh golly no, I haven't asked anyone but myself and you, of course. I don't even know if we'll be aloud to go, but even if we are, what if my fridge is empty, and then i return from a long and tiring trip, and then, oh gosh the HORROR of it all! No food to eat, no crackers or poffins! Oh I just couldn't live!"

Opel finished the short conversation with herself by swiftly falling back and picking herself up just before hitting the ground. After she got back to her feet she continued to speak.

"I'm probablies going to ask Sy, after all he's worked hard and I wanna see how far he's come. Oh by the way did I tell you that the place I've chosen is so dangerous and is crawling with bug pokémon!" Opel's eyes lit up like light bulbs and she clutched her two hands together and held them by her face and pulled of a big cheesy grin. She was getting excited over something that may, or may not even happen... again... as usual...

"Oh my gosh, look at the time, I got to meet the now instructors! Toodlepips!"

Is toodlepips a word? Opel quickly floated back over to the center of the building, whilst giving Michael a last wave. As she arrived in the central hall she took a seat at the table and awaited the other senior members to speak their plans for the week, That's a int to all instructors!!

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Symon "Sy" Riley​

Sy entered the Summer Quadrant just as Opel left. Sy had seen Opel around a few times before, but never found the courage to come up to say hello. She seemed nice enough, even though she was quite hyper. He was honestly surprised at how young she was and yet was an instructor. She must be incredibly talented for someone her age. That's what he thought anyway. Sy sat on a soft patch of grass and watched the other pokemon walk by. He sighed and had a little stretch. He picked a leaf from nearby and started blowing on it, creating a beautiful yet sad melody.(Not to be confused with Grasswhistle! :P) It was something his older brother taught him and Sy didn't want to forget how. Saf was no longer able to give him a refresher course. So the young Riolu always made sure to find time to practice as often as possible. It also calms him right down when he's flustered.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Michalis, although with a proper destination in mind, meandered aimlessly about the Summer's quadrant, as truth be told, he was not exposed much to its quarters. Although, it was fairly reminiscent of the Spring's quadrant; the luminous streaks of golden light bearing down upon him was ample to evoke a semblance; he often basked in the warmth of the golden light, as he had developed an almost obsessive fondness towards it. Michalis, taking especial notice of the time of day, subtly lamented, as he was quite belated for a proper rendezvous with others. He deeply sighed, cognizant that he was quite lost at the Summer's quarters.

'Agh. Why does this always happen.. ?'

Certainly dwelling upon it was quite vexing, to say the least. Although, he was to blame. Michalis, regaining his composure, briskly perished the thought, as today, as typical as it may seem, was a major occasion for a young, new tenderfoot. And of course, the seasoned instructors would pave quite a forthcoming for them, serving under their proper tutelage.

He then made haste, and rushed to the central hall.

Taking especial notice of the young Frosslass, Michalis spoke, as he took grasp of the entrance, and lightly closed it.

"Um. Hello. Are you, by chance, an instructor? Because.. you know, young as you are.." He remarked, with a slight crescendo in his tone of voice. Truth be told, he was quite baffled at the thought of such a young teacher.

(Kinda belated, but eh?)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Opel - Rude

Michalis sat on the table along with Opel. They were the first ones in at the moment, and were still awaiting the arrival of the leader. Michalis was new obviously, or he would know about the most famous girl in the guild, Opel. She grinned menacingly at the newcomers question.

"You havn't been here long have you, but I'll let you off this time, but you owe me a donut!" And with that she turned herself around, only to swivel back around to talk more.

"I am Opel, the most famous instructor in the guild," Opel said proudly, whilst holding her head high. The silence that came next was enough to make Opel silent too, as she slumped back into the chair and gathered her papers for her report.

"Do you know anything about the human world? It's something I've always wanted to try and find?" Opel asked Michalis.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Leo~Spring Quadrant~
Leo walked down the halls of the Spring Quadrant; his new home. He was now a member of the famous Four Quarters Guild as well as a member of Team Natural Grace. (I am now a part of something more famous than both of my parents.) Leo thought as he smiled to himself. He had already sent them a letter when he reached Viewvisi town.
Dear Mother and Father,
I have finally put my journey to a close. I am currently in Viewvisi town in the region of Via. I have traveled all across Giris and have been able to do many things. As you would know I have seen many sights and I have grown throughout my struggles and victories. I would return home, but something has caught my attention: the legendary Four Quarters Guild are looking for new members. I will write back home sooner or later hopefully I will be a guild member by then. And maybe I might even be able to evolve by then, I love you and I miss you.
Until next time; your son,
Leonel Lionhart X

Now here he was on the same day walking the quaint, peacful hallways of the guild toward his own room. As he entered his room he immediatly felt at ease. It was not an especially nice room, but it comfortable and warm. He even had his own bed; overall these were much better living conditions than most of the places he has travelled to. Leo's mind went ahead towards the future mission he was briefly told about when he arrived. "My first mission......Father I will outgrow your shadow one day" Leo whispered to himself as he stared out of his window admiring the beautiful scenery.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
'Oh boy. What have gotten myself into this time.. '

Michalis was quite bewildered at the young Frosslass' sudden greeting; as abrupt as it was, it was quite comically amusing. Opel seemed to be a vibrant, and approachable individual, in Michalis' eyes; that alone, was a memento of his former comrade, who was as vibrant, lively, and as loquacious as Opel; truth be told, it was rather pleasing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Opel." He remarked formally, although overly so.

Michalis, although still quite bewildered, wasn't certain how to address Opel's childish request, or rather demand, for a cookie. But, he spoke nonchalantly, anyway.

"And sure, I'll buy you that donut."

As the young Frosslass concluded her rather light oration, Michalis simply gazed at the bright, golden sun, yet still ablaze in the azure horizon.

But, it seemed that Opel's elucidation was not quite finished, as in an instant, the lively Frosslass began another succession of phrases. Piqued by her mention of the human realm, Michalis found the need to speak, as such a thing fascinated him beyond belief.

"The human world, huh.. ?" He remarked, albeit in a question.

"I can't say I know much about the aforementioned. But, I've heard hearsay of it. But then again.. all of it may not be truth."

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Ermine Shaolin ~ Winter Quarter ~ Water Cloak Instructor

It had been a tiresome, busy day. Ermine had no plan of continuing this business, however. So here she was, at the market of Viewvisi Town, buying herself a kimono.

"Made in Faedan," Ermine noted, "Interesting..."

"I think it's cherry blossom pattern will look very nice on you," The stall-owner, an Espeon, said, "My sister makes them over there and sends them to me, it's very beautiful down there."

"I'll take it," Ermine replied, "Here are your 400P."

"Thank you," Espeon gracefully accepted the money, "Please do come again, or visit another store apart of the Eeveelution Corporation."

"I will, thank you," Ermine bowed, making her leave.

She headed over to the gym, where she quickly changed into her new clothes and began to head back to the guild and towards the Spring Quarter, as it was closest to the gym.

"HEEEYYYY! EERRRMMIIINNEEE!" A familiar voice shouted out to her.

"No, no, no! Not again, I'm wearing new clothes for Arceus' sake!" Ermine said as she ran around, trying to dodge the homing Staravia.

CRASH! The fazed Mienshao got up and helped her friend up, "What are you doing here, Caela?"

"Instructor meeting!" The Staravia announced, "Sorry for any problem! WEEELLLLL BAAAIII NNNNOWWW!"

"I hate the guild postal system," Ermine sighed as Caela took flight.

The Mienshao made her way to the meeting room, where she saw other instructors, including Opel the Froslass, a friend of Ermine, and Michalis, a Salamence Ermine wasn't that familiar with.

"Hello everyone," Ermine said, sitting next to the two.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Opel - Ermine

Opel shrugged off the salamances small talk and pulled a pet lip to make sure he noted that she was angry. Suddenly the door opened to reveal Ermine, or Emmy as Opel preferred to call her. Emmy was the reason Opel thought she was an instructor here in the first place. They hadn't been friends too long before she joined, but it was apparent that Emmy had probably been in the guild for a while before allowing Opel to be an instructor, but Emmy's life was still shrouded in mystery to Opel, mainly because she didn't listen, and secondly because who'd want to tell a kid?

Opel eyes lit up and she smiled tediously before leaping up onto the meinshou in her... kimono?

"Emmy, why do you wear such silly things, it looks ridiculous on you, I think you are much more suited to purples and reds that show the true warmth of your heart on the outside!" Opel then smiled in Emmy's face before rolling off again and lying on her back next to Emmy.

"You know what.... I'm hungry!"

siiadams

Years
Michael Abbott

Mike was bored being by himself, so he decided to walk around. After a few minutes, he found a small clearing outside. Without waiting, he walked out to the middle of the clearing. He closed his eyes and imagined his father was there offerring his advice and support. His eyes opened and, though there was no one around, he imagined three others around him ready for a fight.

Mike knuckled up and started bouncing on his feet. Without warning, he unleashed his attack on his first imaginary opponent. As his fists flew, he imagined the others moving in quickly. He turned, bobbed and weaved, and used a combo he was known for: left, right, left, uppercut. It hit the second foe, allowing Mike to focus on the third. He decided to use something a little unusual. As the third approached, Mike spun around using a backfist. He caught the opponent and kept spinning, using the momentum to unleash a left hook that connected. As his final fake enemy was staggering, Mike rushed forward and leapt into the air, using a double fist to finish it off.

Mike soon stood there as he ended his practice, completely alone. He sat underneath a tree to relax a few minutes, catch his breath, and wait to see what else would happen.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Leo~Leo's room-Outside of the Guild~
As Leo stared out of the window something caught his eye; a little Togepi was crying in a tree near the woods by the guild. Almost by instinct Leo opened the window and jumped out doing a flip before landing on the ground with much finess. Aerial Ace came in handy when falling from great heights and battle. Leo ran to the tree jumped, grabbed the Togepi and climbed down. It was still crying. "Everything will be alright, im here now" Leo said softly to it while cradling it in his arms. The Togepi stopped crying and was only sniffeling. "Where are your parents?" Leo asked the baby pokemon. As he said that two togekiss swooped down in front of him. "Mama! Dada!" The little Togepi squealed in exitement. Leo put it down and it ran to it's parents. The female Togekiss grabbed the little Togepi and thanked Leo. The male one asked "we could not find her anywhere! how can we ever repay you?" Leo looked at the Togepi and saw that it was a girl, "You all could come to the guild to visit me every once in a while. That alone will be enough payment." Leo smiled a genuine smile as the parents nodded and thier daughter jumped out of her mothers wings, ran and gave him a hug. Once Leo bid farewell to them he headed back inside of the building. As he was heading inside he saw a Tyrogue resting against a tree sweating. Leo waved and opened the door and went back towards the Spring quadrant.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Symon "Sy" Riley

Sy walked down the path then noticed a Tyrogue, Sy hid behind a bush and watched him fight what appeared to be just air. Sy was slightly confused by this but wasn't feeling brave enough to come up and question him so he stayed in his hiding place and just watched The young Riolu recognized this Tyrogue as Michael Abbott. He seemed alright, but as with Opel Sy never approached him, so he didn't know for sure. After a few moments Mike had sat down by a tree, most likely to take a rest. Sy remembered how he and his brother used to spar together. Sy shook that memory away. He was was thinking about this WAY too much. If he didn't stop soon everyone was gonna start thinking he was depressed or something. Although it wasn't that far from the truth, he didn't want it taken out of proportion. Sy began debating whenever to come up and say hi. He knew he that he had to come out of his shell sometime and he right now a chance to was staring him in the face, but he just couldn't seem to get his legs to move.

Come on, Sy. Don't be such a wimp! Just go up and say hello. It's that easy.

Sy soon forced his body to co-operate and walked slowly toward Mike. At first no words would come out, but Sy managed to speak in a barley audible voice.

"H...hi, you okay?"

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
"Hello." Michalis remarked, greeting the rather elegantly adorned Mienshao.

"I don't believe we've met before. My name's Michalis. It's a pleasure to meet you." He then continued.

Michalis felt quite relieved, now aware that he was not late for the rendezvous. Truth be told, it was a rather vexing morning; from his aimless ventures through the unfamiliar ramparts of the Summer's quadrant, to his rather unpleasant awakening, the relief was quite appeasing. Words couldn't begin to articulate the reassurance he felt.

siiadams

Years
Michael Abbott

As he sat down in the shade of a tree, he saw a Monferno waving to him before walking inside. Mike tried to return the wave, but he apparently wasn't seen. It was shortly after that when a Riolu slowly approached him. He seemed to be really nervous...it might have been due to his practicing earlier. He barely heard the little one's voice as he said, "H-hi, you ok?"

Mike smiled a little and nodded to the Riolu, "I'm fine... I just had to catch my breath." He slowly stood up and removed a glove, offerring his hand to shake. "I'm Mike Abbott. What's your name?" he asked, trying to be as friendly as possible. No need to scare everyone he may be working with, after all.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Symon "Sy" Riley​

Sy watched as Mike stood and held out his hand, introducing himself. Resisting every urge to back away Sy slowly held out his paw and accepted Mike's gesture. He didn't want to come of as rude or anything. That was the last thing he wanted. Besides he was now in the process of making a new friend. Sy was very relieved that he was able to push himself to make that first step. He felt almost proud of himself. Now all he had to do was return the favour. Sy thought for a moment. looking for the right words then spoke.

"I'm Symon Riley." he said quietly. "My brother always called me Sy though. I kinda like it better."

Back