Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old January 19th, 2014 (6:34 PM). Edited January 19th, 2014 by Aquacorde.
Aquacorde's Avatar
Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
-- don't you dare look back
     
    Join Date: Jul 2004
    Location: Ankh-Morpork
    Age: 24
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 10,236
    Nahhh, more DiodeShipping. Hecka less one-sided than Amour, js ;3

    but i mean if you want some amour...
    __________________
    Sorley
    BEYOND

    Mihira Anand
    Journey Optional

    Roleplay Theatre
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #227    
    Old January 19th, 2014 (11:56 PM). Edited January 20th, 2014 by Famon.
    Famon's Avatar
    Famon Famon is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2,552
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      Nahhh, more DiodeShipping. Hecka less one-sided than Amour, js ;3

      but i mean if you want some amour...
      Honestly if You ask for my own opinion then I really don't support Yaoi !!!
      But thats my opinion .
      As for Clemont , I think a Hex Maniac would be good match for him .
      Just think , ''Believer of Science Clemont'' and ''Believer of occult Hex maniac'' clashing against each other in a bitter argument to prove each other point .
      She odesn't need to be ugly ! She could be one of those girl who looks insane but revert to cute girl when they have normal expression .
      like Kuroki Tomoko from Watamote !!!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Master Trainer Empoleon View Post
      This thread definitely needs more Amourshipping. Just saiyan.
      No , We need more rival shipping !!!
      We need a female rival who's complete opposite of Ash as a heroin .
      __________________
      The True Beauty of Anime

      Reply With Quote
        #228    
      Old January 20th, 2014 (12:48 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,477
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Anna View Post
      Nahhh, more DiodeShipping. Hecka less one-sided than Amour, js ;3

      but i mean if you want some amour...
      Dat ass, she thought xD

      That's dedication, or... something else? =D
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      Reply With Quote
        #229    
      Old January 22nd, 2014 (1:00 PM).
      Famon's Avatar
      Famon Famon is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 2,552
        I found this in PixTv
        Spoiler:

        http://i1.pixiv.net/img121/img/bansoko-mayaka/41115835_p46.jpg

        It seem serena trick Ash in believing in Tooth fairy in order to steal his tooth .
        __________________
        The True Beauty of Anime

        Reply With Quote
          #230    
        Old January 22nd, 2014 (2:07 PM).
        Aquacorde's Avatar
        Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
        -- don't you dare look back
           
          Join Date: Jul 2004
          Location: Ankh-Morpork
          Age: 24
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 10,236
          You seem to be having trouble with links tbh. Might want to start checking them before posting. :x

          So, so, guys! This is a good place to ask! What are some good shippy episodes (any ship) from before XY?
          __________________
          Sorley
          BEYOND

          Mihira Anand
          Journey Optional

          Roleplay Theatre
          Reply With Quote
            #231    
          Old January 24th, 2014 (7:49 AM). Edited January 24th, 2014 by Famon.
          Famon's Avatar
          Famon Famon is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2,552
            The main problem with Amourshipping is that Serena's too sweet , Normal and she's a nobody !
            The only thing she has it that she's cute but there no point of her being cute if nobody in Anime acknowledge that she's cute .
            Like how Giselle was acknowledge as a very beautiful girl by both Ash & Brock .
            Truth to be told , I WISH THE ANIME HAS ANOTHER ''GISELLE'' AS A REFERRING RIVAL INSTATE OF ANOTHER GIGAR-MAN !!1
            Honestly , It would be cool if Ash met a proud female rival with androphobia who's so beautiful that all the Boys fawn over her accept Ash .
            Ash manage to earn her friend after a lot hardship even though she still act like a Jerk due to her shyness .
            I think we already seen enough people with Pokephobia So a character with real phobia would be something new .
            Serena's fine but her personality & relationship with Ash is too Normal . Serena is like a Shoujo heroin who crushing on a guy But Pokemon is not a Shoujo .
            Pokemon may be a Kids Shouene but not Shoujo.
            Plus , Shoujo heroin like Serena usually get over her crush and fall a guy tease her and bring out her Sassy Side.
            Off course , it would cool if Serena's sweet attitude reveal to be an act in a sudden episode when in reality she's actually really hot-temper & Sassy girl like ''Y'' (Adventure) but decided to act sweet because Ash might not like her real personality.
            __________________
            The True Beauty of Anime

            Reply With Quote
              #232    
            Old January 24th, 2014 (6:49 PM).
            Master Trainer Empoleon's Avatar
            Master Trainer Empoleon Master Trainer Empoleon is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2007
              Location: Dominating with Empoleon
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 293
              Episode 22 is named "A race back to childhood". Sounds promising.


              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Famon

              The main problem with Amourshipping is that Serena's too sweet , Normal and she's a nobody !
              The only thing she has it that she's cute but there no point of her being cute if nobody in Anime acknowledge that she's cute .
              Like how Giselle was acknowledge as a very beautiful girl by both Ash & Brock .
              Truth to be told , I WISH THE ANIME HAS ANOTHER ''GISELLE'' AS A REFERRING RIVAL INSTATE OF ANOTHER GIGAR-MAN !!1
              Honestly , It would be cool if Ash met a proud female rival with androphobia who's so beautiful that all the Boys fawn over her accept Ash .
              Ash manage to earn her friend after a lot hardship even though she still act like a Jerk due to her shyness .
              I think we already seen enough people with Pokephobia So a character with real phobia would be something new .
              Serena's fine but her personality & relationship with Ash is too Normal . Serena is like a Shoujo heroin who crushing on a guy But Pokemon is not a Shoujo .
              Pokemon may be a Kids Shouene but not Shoujo.
              Plus , Shoujo heroin like Serena usually get over her crush and fall a guy tease her and bring out her Sassy Side.
              Off course , it would cool if Serena's sweet attitude reveal to be an act in a sudden episode when in reality she's actually really hot-temper & Sassy girl like ''Y'' (Adventure) but decided to act sweet because Ash might not like her real personality.
              I'd rather not see amother Misty or *shudders* Iris clone.
              __________________





              Reply With Quote
                #233    
              Old January 24th, 2014 (7:18 PM).
              Aquacorde's Avatar
              Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
              -- don't you dare look back
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2004
                Location: Ankh-Morpork
                Age: 24
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 10,236
                I honestly think Ash would go best with someone who a) respects him and his abilities/accomplishments and b) is not afraid to call him out when he's being a moron/doing something against their views but c) does not constantly put him down or act as if they are better than he is.
                __________________
                Sorley
                BEYOND

                Mihira Anand
                Journey Optional

                Roleplay Theatre
                Reply With Quote
                  #234    
                Old January 28th, 2014 (7:33 PM). Edited January 29th, 2014 by ZeroX5.
                ZeroX5's Avatar
                ZeroX5 ZeroX5 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 112
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Anna View Post
                  I honestly think Ash would go best with someone who a) respects him and his abilities/accomplishments and b) is not afraid to call him out when he's being a moron/doing something against their views but c) does not constantly put him down or act as if they are better than he is.
                  Heh, so is that your way of saying that May and Bonnie would be the best for Ash? Moreso than Misty, and Iris? Or Even Serena, since she so far, has done nothing but crush on him? XD
                  Reply With Quote
                    #235    
                  Old January 29th, 2014 (5:56 PM).
                  Aquacorde's Avatar
                  Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                  -- don't you dare look back
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                    Location: Ankh-Morpork
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 10,236
                    Nahh, that's just the kind of relationship I'd like him to have. Misty would work, especially since she mellowed out in Johto. I can't do AdvanceShipping because Contest is around. Bonnie's a little sister. Iris would be good if she stopped. Bashing. Him. I like their relationship beyond her constant verbal abuse and lack of actual development. I mean I could go with Pearl if they weren't almost constantly sickeningly happy BFFs. And I don't care about Amour at all because they don't really have a solid friendship yet. But really I don't have any serious Ash ship. Diode is the cutest mutual adoration ship ever and CaféMocha is a one-sided crush on Cilan's part and those are my OTPs but. Yeah. It's nothing I'd get into a ship war over. except for the time i did but let's ignore that
                    __________________
                    Sorley
                    BEYOND

                    Mihira Anand
                    Journey Optional

                    Roleplay Theatre
                    Reply With Quote
                      #236    
                    Old February 2nd, 2014 (1:48 PM).
                    Miau's Avatar
                    Miau Miau is offline
                    If I fits...
                    • Silver Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Location: Camphrier Town
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 744
                    So I only posted in this thread once, and while I don't really ship anybody in the Pokemon anime, I just had to chime in because Anna mentioned AG, and I'm really digging ContestShipping -- funny how I didn't even had to google those names even though I'm a newbie when it comes to this stuff, hehe. Thing is, I'm kinda marathoning AG right now, and I'm already liking Drew a lot and I'm really into the exchanges him and May have. I'm trying to steer away from spoilers, but I've heard that there are some strong canon hints too. It actually wouldn't surprise me, seeing how the series seems lot more open to romance than in the previous seasons, and May and Drew don't look clueless about it either.
                    __________________

                    Reply With Quote
                      #237    
                    Old February 3rd, 2014 (12:11 AM).
                    Famon's Avatar
                    Famon Famon is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2,552
                      This is what will make amourshipping interesting -
                      Serena's current personality is an act ! She acting as a nice kind gentle girly girl to get close to Ash ! Her personality from the 1st episode was her real personality and she's actually a hot-temper Tom-boyish Sassy girl with Dominatrix personality . Her true personality finally reveal when Shauna appeared . However When Ash said he doesn't mind the real her , Serena start to show her true personality .
                      She also reveal that she never was excited about Clemont's invention , Instate she always doubted it.
                      She start bickering with Clemont & all other character expect Bonnie.
                      She will also be capable of physically abusing other like Misty & Jessie which make Bonnie admire her .
                      She will often hit Shauna & James.
                      Like Shinka Nibutani (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!)



                      Just like I said , Serena's too normal ! Pokemon is an Anime So People need her to be more then Normal .
                      __________________
                      The True Beauty of Anime

                      Reply With Quote
                        #238    
                      Old February 4th, 2014 (12:43 AM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,477
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                      This is what will make amourshipping interesting -
                      Serena's current personality is an act ! She acting as a nice kind gentle girly girl to get close to Ash ! Her personality from the 1st episode was her real personality and she's actually a hot-temper Tom-boyish Sassy girl with Dominatrix personality . Her true personality finally reveal when Shauna appeared . However When Ash said he doesn't mind the real her , Serena start to show her true personality .
                      She also reveal that she never was excited about Clemont's invention , Instate she always doubted it.
                      She start bickering with Clemont & all other character expect Bonnie.
                      She will also be capable of physically abusing other like Misty & Jessie which make Bonnie admire her .
                      She will often hit Shauna & James.
                      Like Shinka Nibutani (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!)



                      Just like I said , Serena's too normal ! Pokemon is an Anime So People need her to be more then Normal .
                      Cool, that's about 20th character Serena should transform into...
                      It really looks like you just randomly choose character from random anime you see and immediately want Serena to be like that one...
                      At least choose only one, man...

                      Oh and by the way... Shinka wouldn't be Shinka without Deko. So unless Eureka transformed into Deko, Serenka wouldn't have the same personality as Shinka.
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                      Reply With Quote
                        #239    
                      Old February 5th, 2014 (8:13 AM). Edited February 5th, 2014 by Famon.
                      Famon's Avatar
                      Famon Famon is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2,552
                        I'm more interest in hypothetical Ash X Korrina now .
                        People didn't bother with Premare and Korrina seem to be same-height as Misty .

                        Ash , Serena or Clemont battle some princess in XY018 !
                        I actually want to see the princess developing feeling for Ash and start her own Pokemon Journey to meet him while developing a rivalry with Serena .
                        I also love to see them fight like Iris & Gerogia But willing to work together if a third girl appear .
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post
                        Cool, that's about 20th character Serena should transform into...
                        It really looks like you just randomly choose character from random anime you see and immediately want Serena to be like that one...
                        At least choose only one, man...

                        Oh and by the way... Shinka wouldn't be Shinka without Deko. So unless Eureka transformed into Deko, Serenka wouldn't have the same personality as Shinka.
                        I simply just think of the most natural way to bring back Serena's Sassy side now that she turn into gentle boring girly type .
                        Nibutani simple a character who background is close to what I want .
                        A girl who appear to be really sweet until her real personality emerge.
                        Plus , This way is more is easier for me to explain .
                        Example : Rival .
                        I find Friendly rival boring but jerkish rival hardly has any relationship with the cast .
                        I want a rival who's not a jerk but sarcastically taunt Ash all the time .
                        But again , Berry & Morrison taunt Ash but I'm not talking about them . So how can I explain it ? I cant explain it in Bangle so forget about English .
                        So I simply do this-http://shokugekinosoma.wikia.com/wiki/Hayama_Akira
                        Considering Your knowledge in Anime & manga, You probably know this manga and this character .
                        So , now You realize what the difference between rival I want & Berry.
                        I'm just using them as reference
                        Plus , Too much ''Love'' make the group Chemistry Boring .
                        The show really need a Punchline character for Humor ! Kento series had Misty , Sgt frog has Natsumi , Shugo chara has Amu , Yakitate Japan has Kyousuke , Pokemon DPA has Mitsumi .
                        Ether Serena Or Clemont has to play the role unless Writer create a talking lucario to play the punchline character .
                        FYI : Iris sucks because her only Punchline ''Your such a Kid'' !
                        __________________
                        The True Beauty of Anime

                        Reply With Quote
                          #240    
                        Old February 5th, 2014 (12:22 PM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,477
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                        I'm more interest in hypothetical Ash X Korrina now .
                        People didn't bother with Premare and Korrina seem to be same-height as Misty .

                        Ash , Serena or Clemont battle some princess in XY018 !
                        I actually want to see the princess developing feeling for Ash and start her own Pokemon Journey to meet him while developing a rivalry with Serena .
                        I also love to see them fight like Iris & Gerogia But willing to work together if a third girl appear .


                        I simply just think of the most natural way to bring back Serena's Sassy side now that she turn into gentle boring girly type .
                        Nibutani simple a character who background is close to what I want .
                        A girl who appear to be really sweet until her real personality emerge.
                        Plus , This way is more is easier for me to explain .
                        Example : Rival .
                        I find Friendly rival boring but jerkish rival hardly has any relationship with the cast .
                        I want a rival who's not a jerk but sarcastically taunt Ash all the time .
                        But again , Berry & Morrison taunt Ash but I'm not talking about them . So how can I explain it ? I cant explain it in Bangle so forget about English .
                        So I simply do this-http://shokugekinosoma.wikia.com/wiki/Hayama_Akira
                        Considering Your knowledge in Anime & manga, You probably know this manga and this character .
                        So , now You realize what the difference between rival I want & Berry.
                        I'm just using them as reference
                        Plus , Too much ''Love'' make the group Chemistry Boring .
                        The show really need a Punchline character for Humor ! Kento series had Misty , Sgt frog has Natsumi , Shugo chara has Amu , Yakitate Japan has Kyousuke , Pokemon DPA has Mitsumi .
                        Ether Serena Or Clemont has to play the role unless Writer create a talking lucario to play the punchline character .
                        FYI : Iris sucks because her only Punchline ''Your such a Kid'' !
                        The point still stays, though =)
                        I understand your points but you also need to consider the supportive characters from anime you mention.
                        Unless it's a series about dominant protagonist who is the only main character of it, you always need to consider the other main chars as they also shape the protagonist.
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        Reply With Quote
                          #241    
                        Old February 5th, 2014 (10:55 PM).
                        Reckless150681 Reckless150681 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2014
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 2
                          There's an anime episode that is proof of PokéShipping, but I can't remember for the life of me which one it is. The scene I remember is somewhat specific:

                          Brock and Misty are talking about romance and such because Brock got rejected again and is depressed and all that. Misty says something along the lines of "Well, X likes Y because of this". Brock looks up and asks "How do you know?" and Misty goes all nervous and says (unconvincingly) "Uh, somebody told me, that's why". I'm fairly positive that this episode is in Master Quest, but after spending a while on Bulbapedia I'm starting to think that I might have imagined it (although my brother seems to remember it too).

                          I also seem to remember this scene happened on a boat, or a place with a railing.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #242    
                          Old February 5th, 2014 (11:23 PM).
                          Aquacorde's Avatar
                          Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                          -- don't you dare look back
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2004
                            Location: Ankh-Morpork
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 10,236
                            Sounds like you're thinking of "The Hearbreak of Brock!" totally just scrolled through Bulba's PokéShipping hints list haha. Gotta know where to look for this stuff~
                            __________________
                            Sorley
                            BEYOND

                            Mihira Anand
                            Journey Optional

                            Roleplay Theatre
                            Reply With Quote
                              #243    
                            Old February 6th, 2014 (4:03 PM).
                            Master Trainer Empoleon's Avatar
                            Master Trainer Empoleon Master Trainer Empoleon is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2007
                              Location: Dominating with Empoleon
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 293
                              Amourshipping Valentine's day poster for the win!!



                              __________________





                              Reply With Quote
                                #244    
                              Old February 6th, 2014 (4:06 PM).
                              Aquacorde's Avatar
                              Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                              -- don't you dare look back
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2004
                                Location: Ankh-Morpork
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Bold
                                Posts: 10,236
                                Man, they're really going for it. But tbh I haven't seen many things in the anime that could be considered "hints" toward a potential relationship beyond Serena's fascination that comes up once every few episodes. She needs more personal interaction with Ash tbh.
                                __________________
                                Sorley
                                BEYOND

                                Mihira Anand
                                Journey Optional

                                Roleplay Theatre
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #245    
                                Old February 6th, 2014 (4:54 PM).
                                ZeroX5's Avatar
                                ZeroX5 ZeroX5 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 112
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Anna View Post
                                  Man, they're really going for it. But tbh I haven't seen many things in the anime that could be considered "hints" toward a potential relationship beyond Serena's fascination that comes up once every few episodes. She needs more personal interaction with Ash tbh.
                                  Don't you know? They need to cram the notion that Serena likes Ash down our throats, because it certainly wasn't already obvious enough. It's amusing the the poster can be seen as promoting them as a couple, when Ash has no interest in Serena whatsoever, at least in that way. The "romance" promotion for this pairing is starting to get a bit...silly.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #246    
                                  Old February 6th, 2014 (4:59 PM).
                                  Aquacorde's Avatar
                                  Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                                  -- don't you dare look back
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2004
                                    Location: Ankh-Morpork
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Bold
                                    Posts: 10,236
                                    I wonder if they're trying to resurrect shipping? Like, it was a big part of the fandom for a long time and then kind of... dropped off. But they're going about it the wrong way imo. I personally tend to reject what's shoved in my face. lol
                                    __________________
                                    Sorley
                                    BEYOND

                                    Mihira Anand
                                    Journey Optional

                                    Roleplay Theatre
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #247    
                                    Old February 6th, 2014 (5:13 PM).
                                    ZeroX5's Avatar
                                    ZeroX5 ZeroX5 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Modest
                                      Posts: 112
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Anna View Post
                                      I wonder if they're trying to resurrect shipping? Like, it was a big part of the fandom for a long time and then kind of... dropped off. But they're going about it the wrong way imo. I personally tend to reject what's shoved in my face. lol
                                      Tbh, a part of me had a feeling that they were gonna force the idea of Serena x Ash down our throat the moment I heard about her knowing him in the past. Even though, they're not "childhood friends" per say, alot of times in anime/JRPG's childhood friends/acquaintances have romantic undertones. Whether it be one party like another, while the other remains oblivious or both having feelings for each other.

                                      But at the same time, being Pokemon...I didn't really expect promotion, or the episodes in general to lay on the one-sidedness so thick (but hey Pokemon took alot of routes I didn't particularly like, especially during BW). Really, it's making me wonder if it'll actually lead to some development for one or both of them or will it just be treated as something to giggle about.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #248    
                                      Old February 7th, 2014 (10:09 PM).
                                      precita precita is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2005
                                        Gender:
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 265
                                        I liked Contestshipping, but honestly, the ship has been dead in the water for years now. While the fanbase is still going strong on tumblr, most of the fans from the AG era either moved on or forgot about it.

                                        it still surprises me to this day that May never got any specials in Johto with Drew/Harley. You would think with how tremendously popular the characters were they would have gotten at least 1-2 specials, but it never happened. I don't expect anything now since its far too late, but she should have gotten specials during the DP era...perhaps right before her Wallace Cup cameo.

                                        It's a shame because it was the only close-to-canon ship the anime had, but its practically unknown now due to younger viewers and older fans drifting out of the series.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #249    
                                        Old February 7th, 2014 (10:38 PM).
                                        ZeroX5's Avatar
                                        ZeroX5 ZeroX5 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Modest
                                          Posts: 112
                                          Y'know Anna, people go their hands on the magazine that had that Ash/Serena poster in it. And you wouldn't believe...

                                          THERE IS ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP CHART THAT SAYS SERENA IS VERY INTERESTED IN ASH. WHO WOULDA GUESSED?!

                                          In addition the actual poster itself (or a smaller version of it in same said magazine the larger pin-up poster came in) has character bios on it for Ash and Serena. And in it it says she has "Strong special feelings for him."

                                          I would post it, but at this point it be posting more of what we know already ad nauseum. smh
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #250    
                                          Old February 7th, 2014 (10:42 PM).
                                          Aquacorde's Avatar
                                          Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
                                          -- don't you dare look back
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2004
                                            Location: Ankh-Morpork
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Bold
                                            Posts: 10,236
                                            @precita I'm still hoping for AG cast cameos if WHEN RSEmakes come out. :P Maybe the writers will bring that whole travelling group in? Max would be left out though and that would be sad, but hey. Coordinators!

                                            @Zero IM SO ANNOYED. I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY ACCEPTED THIS SHIP AND ADORED IT IF IT WASN'T IN MY FACE UGH
                                            __________________
                                            Sorley
                                            BEYOND

                                            Mihira Anand
                                            Journey Optional

                                            Roleplay Theatre
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:54 PM.