The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Pokémon Clubs
-The original villians-(Team Rocket Fan Club)

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 7th, 2013 (7:50 PM). Edited September 8th, 2013 by Zoka.
Zoka's Avatar
Zoka Zoka is offline
Rocket grunt
     
    Join Date: Jun 2013
    Location: Alabama U.S.A
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 21


    Team Rocket Organization




    Welcome the the Team Rocket organization, we are the best at what we do and we take pride in it, now that the intro is finished lets get to business

    Rules (Example)
    1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Clubs' rules.
    2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
    3. Try to keep active!
    4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the list upon joining and a nickname it if you want.
    5. Enjoy

    Sign-Up Form (Example)
    Username:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Reason for joining:


    List Of Team Rocket Pokemon


    Members List
    Every club needs a list of members!
    - Zoka
    - AlexOzzycake
    -Virgilin

    -Curtis Talli
    -Blayze

    -EternallyAnna

    -Mussadiq

    -Cirno


    User Bars
    None yet

    How to evolve your pokemon
    As you may have noticed i did not include evolved Pokemon in the Pokemon list, that is because in order to evolve them you must get at least 30 points. Don't fret though it wont be that hard i will give compitions and events to earn points quicker. Each post is worth 1 point,compitions and events will vary though. 30 points to evolve your Pokemon, after it is fully evolved you can choose any pokemon out of the first two generations of Pokemon


    Current topic: Do you think Team Rocket should have a roll in MewTwo's awakening?


    __________________



    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old July 8th, 2013 (3:45 AM).
    Squirrel's Avatar
    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: England
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 9,460
    Username: AlexOzzyCake
    Partner Pokemon: Sandshrew! What else could it be? :D
    Reason for joining: Team Rocket have always been a big factor of liking Pokémon for me as they provide both comedy and sinisterness to the plot, alongside a wide range of interesting Pokémon which for me echoed the most diverse evil team of them all (barring perhaps Galactic, I do adore them!). Giovanni is a very cool boss indeed and their famous grunts (cue Jessie & James) are wonderful characters haha.

    I've a question, though! Is this club video game cannon, anime cannon, or both? I'm assuming it's based on the video games due to the lack of any Team Rocket anime Pokémon in the partners list, but it might help to include a note about this in the intro so others don't get confused :)

    Also I'll start us off with a topic if you don't mind! What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
    __________________
      #3    
    Old July 8th, 2013 (4:20 AM).
    Virgilin's Avatar
    Virgilin Virgilin is offline
    Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
       
      Join Date: Jun 2013
      Location: Thanksgiving meal
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 54
      Username: Virgilin
      Partner Pokemon: Gastly
      Reason for joining: Team Rocket is the most iconic villain organization for not just the Pokemon fans but for fans of all games. Some of my favorite characters are from Team Rocket. (Such as Archer.) No other team managed to conquer two different regions! Which other evil organization can even imagine to do that? Long story short, they are awesome!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
      Also I'll start us off with a topic if you don't mind! What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
      Mine will have to be the story in the Johto region. Both in II and IV Gens. That's where my favorite characters come from. Then gain, the story in Gen I was awesome too! The shock you get by learning who Giovanni really is at the final stages of the game just makes you sit down and re-think about your life hehe.
      __________________
      "The prosecution is ready."


      | Paired to warship | PM | VM | About |
        #4    
      Old July 8th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
      Kikaito plush's Avatar
      Kikaito plush Kikaito plush is offline
      Angeline plushxKikaito plush
         
        Join Date: Dec 2009
        Location: plushies resort
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 5,264
        I am so joining!

        Username: Curtis Talli( Talli for short)
        Partner Pokemon: Grimer
        Reason for joining: Team Rocket were oringal badasses in pokemon who are more evil that Plasma/Aqua/Magma and glatetic put together. Even though they have been beated by Ash and friends so many times they come back for more.

        What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?

        it would have to be the one from Red/blue/yellow, because it really showed their darker side than any other storylines.
        __________________
          #5    
        Old July 8th, 2013 (1:23 PM).
        Blayze's Avatar
        Blayze Blayze is offline
        Team Magma Co-Leader
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Sep 2007
        Location: Team Magma's Secret Base
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 615
        Username: Blayze
        Partner Pokemon: Vulpix
        Reason for joining: I've always liked Team Rocket. I find them and their goals to be more entertaining than the "goody-two-shoes" goal of becoming a Pokemon Master.
        Plus, I used to have a Team Rocket FC here, and was going to make a new one. Zoka beat me to it though!
        __________________
          #6    
        Old July 8th, 2013 (1:32 PM).
        Aquacorde's Avatar
        Aquacorde Aquacorde is offline
        -- don't you dare look back
           
          Join Date: Jul 2004
          Location: Ankh-Morpork
          Age: 23
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 10,229
          Username: EternallyAnna
          Partner Pokemon: Zubat
          Reason for joining: Team Rocket's an interesting organization in all the media. I love the TRio best though <3

          I don't... I mean, in-game... I've never played Gen I or II. I never played Kanto!Gen III. I've only ever played HG. So I mean I guess that's my favourite game!Rocket storyline? I mean it was definitely a good one, with all their various plots and structure of the hierarchy and all.
          __________________
          Sorley
          BEYOND

          Mihira Anand
          Journey Optional

          Roleplay Theatre
            #7    
          Old July 8th, 2013 (8:26 PM).
          Zoka's Avatar
          Zoka Zoka is offline
          Rocket grunt
             
            Join Date: Jun 2013
            Location: Alabama U.S.A
            Age: 19
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 21
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
            Username: AlexOzzyCake
            Partner Pokemon: Sandshrew! What else could it be? :D
            Reason for joining: Team Rocket have always been a big factor of liking Pokémon for me as they provide both comedy and sinisterness to the plot, alongside a wide range of interesting Pokémon which for me echoed the most diverse evil team of them all (barring perhaps Galactic, I do adore them!). Giovanni is a very cool boss indeed and their famous grunts (cue Jessie & James) are wonderful characters haha.

            I've a question, though! Is this club video game cannon, anime cannon, or both? I'm assuming it's based on the video games due to the lack of any Team Rocket anime Pokémon in the partners list, but it might help to include a note about this in the intro so others don't get confused

            Also I'll start us off with a topic if you don't mind! What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
            its going to be based on the game more than the anime and welcome

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Virgilin View Post
            Username: Virgilin
            Partner Pokemon: Gastly
            Reason for joining: Team Rocket is the most iconic villain organization for not just the Pokemon fans but for fans of all games. Some of my favorite characters are from Team Rocket. (Such as Archer.) No other team managed to conquer two different regions! Which other evil organization can even imagine to do that? Long story short, they are awesome!



            Mine will have to be the story in the Johto region. Both in II and IV Gens. That's where my favorite characters come from. Then gain, the story in Gen I was awesome too! The shock you get by learning who Giovanni really is at the final stages of the game just makes you sit down and re-think about your life hehe.
            welcome to the club Virgilin

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
            Username: Blayze
            Partner Pokemon: Vulpix
            Reason for joining: I've always liked Team Rocket. I find them and their goals to be more entertaining than the "goody-two-shoes" goal of becoming a Pokemon Master.
            Plus, I used to have a Team Rocket FC here, and was going to make a new one. Zoka beat me to it though!
            welcome to the club Blayze and what was your club called?

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
            Username: EternallyAnna
            Partner Pokemon: Zubat
            Reason for joining: Team Rocket's an interesting organization in all the media. I love the TRio best though <3

            I don't... I mean, in-game... I've never played Gen I or II. I never played Kanto!Gen III. I've only ever played HG. So I mean I guess that's my favourite game!Rocket storyline? I mean it was definitely a good one, with all their various plots and structure of the hierarchy and all.
            welcome EternallyAnna and i strongly recommend that if no one has played gen I or II, Play it.
            __________________


              #8    
            Old July 9th, 2013 (2:24 PM).
            Blayze's Avatar
            Blayze Blayze is offline
            Team Magma Co-Leader
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Sep 2007
            Location: Team Magma's Secret Base
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 615
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Zoka View Post
            welcome to the club Blayze and what was your club called?

            Thank you.
            It was called "Blasting off at the speed of light - Team Rocket Fan Club" That was a few years back though. I just recently came back to the forum here.
            __________________
              #9    
            Old July 9th, 2013 (3:16 PM).
            Zoka's Avatar
            Zoka Zoka is offline
            Rocket grunt
               
              Join Date: Jun 2013
              Location: Alabama U.S.A
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Naughty
              Posts: 21
              ah well welcome back Blayze
              __________________


                #10    
              Old July 10th, 2013 (12:09 PM).
              Virgilin's Avatar
              Virgilin Virgilin is offline
              Salmon Fishing in Vulcan
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2013
                Location: Thanksgiving meal
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 54
                Well um... If you don't mind, may I begin a new discussion?
                Who is your Team Rocket Character?
                __________________
                "The prosecution is ready."


                | Paired to warship | PM | VM | About |
                  #11    
                Old July 11th, 2013 (7:47 PM).
                Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
                Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
                Friends Till The End
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Location: Nimbasa City Unova
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 488
                  Username: Musaddiq
                  Partner Pokemon: Gastly
                  Reason for joining: im joining because i like team rocket

                  What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
                  i think is on pokemon fire red and leaf green
                  __________________
                    #12    
                  Old July 12th, 2013 (7:48 PM).
                  Zoka's Avatar
                  Zoka Zoka is offline
                  Rocket grunt
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2013
                    Location: Alabama U.S.A
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 21
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TrainerMusaddiq View Post
                    Username: Musaddiq
                    Partner Pokemon: Gastly
                    Reason for joining: im joining because i like team rocket

                    What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
                    i think is on pokemon fire red and leaf green
                    welcome Musaddiq

                    Ok we need a new topic.


                    Do you think Team Rocket should have a roll in MewTwo's awakening?
                    __________________


                      #13    
                    Old July 12th, 2013 (8:03 PM).
                    Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
                    Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
                    Friends Till The End
                       
                      Join Date: May 2013
                      Location: Nimbasa City Unova
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 488
                      Thanks Zoka
                      Do you think Team Rocket
                      should have a roll in
                      MewTwo's awakening?

                      I Think Yes Team Rocket Have A Roll In Mewtwo's awakening
                      __________________
                        #14    
                      Old July 31st, 2013 (7:00 PM).
                      Sheep's Avatar
                      Sheep Sheep is offline
                      • Administrator
                      • Silver Tier
                      • Social Media
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 21,025
                      Username: Cirno
                      Partner Pokemon: Meowth
                      Reason for joining: I love Team Rocket! They've been my favorite team since day one and I find them to be the coolest of the bunch. 'Sides, they have Jessie and James! How can you say no?!

                      What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
                      I loved the new TR characters introduced in HGSS but sadly something felt.. missing there. Maybe it was the lack of Giovanni? Anyways, I'd say FRLG were my favorites!
                      __________________
                      . pair family twin mal art lv .
                        #15    
                      Old August 14th, 2013 (6:42 AM).
                      Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
                      Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
                      Friends Till The End
                         
                        Join Date: May 2013
                        Location: Nimbasa City Unova
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 488
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
                        Username: Cirno
                        Partner Pokemon: Meowth
                        Reason for joining: I love Team Rocket! They've been my favorite team since day one and I find them to be the coolest of the bunch. 'Sides, they have Jessie and James! How can you say no?!

                        What is your favourite Team Rocket story in-game?
                        I loved the new TR characters introduced in HGSS but sadly something felt.. missing there. Maybe it was the lack of Giovanni? Anyways, I'd say FRLG were my favorites!
                        Welcome To The Club| Meowth Is Looks Like Cat but Hi Is Main Part Of Team Rocket Having Fun
                        __________________
                          #16    
                        Old September 7th, 2013 (2:03 PM).
                        Sheep's Avatar
                        Sheep Sheep is offline
                        • Administrator
                        • Silver Tier
                        • Social Media
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 21,025
                        Thanks for the welcome! :3 I'm a big fan of Meowth, he's like a staple of Team Rocket (at least in the anime). Though it's mostly thanks to TR that I even got into liking a lot of poison types. I'm actually planning on doing a TR challenge run in FR or LG soon. :)
                        __________________
                        . pair family twin mal art lv .
                          #17    
                        Old September 8th, 2013 (3:06 PM).
                        Zoka's Avatar
                        Zoka Zoka is offline
                        Rocket grunt
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                          Location: Alabama U.S.A
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naughty
                          Posts: 21
                          Again welcome Cirno and thank you Musaddiq for taking over while i was gone.

                          New topic: Who is your favorite Team Rocket member and why? it can be either anime or Game related
                          __________________


                            #18    
                          Old September 26th, 2013 (5:03 AM).
                          CloysterOyster's Avatar
                          CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
                          Master of Ice
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                            Location: United States
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 848
                            Username: CloysterOyster
                            Partner: Ekans (I'm surprised that Koffing is not one of the choices)
                            Reason for joining: I like the bad guys, what can I say?
                            Current topic: I think they should, it only makes sense since they were in the first movie with Mewtwo and their boss "created" him.
                             
                            Quick Reply

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:22 AM.