Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old August 12th, 2013 (10:02 AM).
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62 tabor62 is offline
Who?
  • Crystal Tier
FC: 0946-2243-9665
IGN: Tabor
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In the Sun
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 1,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Dash View Post
Is it necessary for them to be untouch?
I'm not planing to evolve them or such,
but I wanna breed one female DW remoraid for my own. :P
I would very much prefer them Untouched. Is it possible you can clone them?
__________________
Trade Corner
PM me | VM me

3DS Friend Code
0946 2243 9665



Trade Reviews
Click Here

Relevant Advertising!

  #52    
Old August 12th, 2013 (10:27 AM).
Precious Tears Precious Tears is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 1,255
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
    I would very much prefer them Untouched. Is it possible you can clone them?
    No problem about that! I'll respect your wishes then.

    I can clone it with Pokecheck right?
    I have some questions regarding Pokecheck,
    Is it ok if I PM you?
      #53    
    Old August 12th, 2013 (10:28 AM).
    S7Kid's Avatar
    S7Kid S7Kid is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: Argentina
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14
      Is your queue still full, guys? Because I'd like to request the following:

      Eevee ♀ Lv. 1
      OT: EV♥ | 1027
      Modest | Adaptability
      31/31/31/30/30/31 - HP Ground 70
      Tackle - Helping Hand - Wish - Yawn

      Feebas ♀ Lv. 1
      OT: GARRET | 57203
      Calm - Swift Swim
      31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
      Splash - Protect

      Proper requests:
      Spoiler:

      Username: S7Kid
      Pokemon: Eevee
      Nickname (if want one):
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Modest
      Ability: Adaptability
      IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
      Shiny: Yes
      Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn
      Hatch Location: Any location is fine
      Language (English or Japanese): English
      Other: Hidden Power Ground; Untouched

      Username: S7Kid
      Pokemon: Feebas
      Nickname (if want one):
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Calm
      Ability: Swift Swim
      IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
      Shiny: Yes
      Egg Moves:
      Hatch Location: Any location is fine
      Language (English or Japanese): English
      Other: Hidden Power Dark; Untouched


      Also guys, the DW you mentioned in your Wants List can be bred DWF or do they have to be strictly from the DW? And, if I may, you're awesome <3
      Thanks in advance (:
      __________________
        #54    
      Old August 12th, 2013 (11:49 AM).
      Absol Absol is offline
      • Crystal Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Posts: 1,816
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by S7Kid View Post
      Is your queue still full, guys? Because I'd like to request the following:

      Eevee ♀ Lv. 1
      OT: EV♥ | 1027
      Modest | Adaptability
      31/31/31/30/30/31 - HP Ground 70
      Tackle - Helping Hand - Wish - Yawn

      Feebas ♀ Lv. 1
      OT: GARRET | 57203
      Calm - Swift Swim
      31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
      Splash - Protect

      Proper requests:
      Spoiler:

      Username: S7Kid
      Pokemon: Eevee
      Nickname (if want one):
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Modest
      Ability: Adaptability
      IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31
      Shiny: Yes
      Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn
      Hatch Location: Any location is fine
      Language (English or Japanese): English
      Other: Hidden Power Ground; Untouched

      Username: S7Kid
      Pokemon: Feebas
      Nickname (if want one):
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Calm
      Ability: Swift Swim
      IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
      Shiny: Yes
      Egg Moves:
      Hatch Location: Any location is fine
      Language (English or Japanese): English
      Other: Hidden Power Dark; Untouched


      Also guys, the DW you mentioned in your Wants List can be bred DWF or do they have to be strictly from the DW? And, if I may, you're awesome <3
      Thanks in advance (:
      DWFs from the DW and Untouched is what we're looking for. Also, the request forms are only for if you're asking us to RNG abuse that Pokemon for you. You can VM or PM me whenever you're ready to trade though. :) Use my White 1 FC please.
        #55    
      Old August 13th, 2013 (7:27 AM).
      zroc's Avatar
      zroc zroc is offline
      Pokemon trainer
        FC: 3497-0110-1817
        IGN: Zack
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Location: Holland Michigan
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 56
        Hi there, im interested in this chansey

        Chansey Lv. 1 (shiny)
        Ot: EV<3/ 1027
        Adamant/ serene grace
        31/31/31/31/31/31 hp dark 70

        This would be a big help. Thanks so much.
        __________________
        Event collector

        3Ds code- 3497-0110-1817

        IGN: Zack
          #56    
        Old August 13th, 2013 (12:53 PM). Edited August 13th, 2013 by ImTheMinion.
        ImTheMinion ImTheMinion is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jul 2013
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 0
          Ok, I'm a little new to these forums, but I a pokemon I was interested in.

          Dratini ♂ Lv. 1
          OT: EV♥ | 1027
          Adamant | Marvel Scale
          31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
          ExtremeSpeed - Dragon Dance - DragonBreath - Dragon Rush

          How would I go about possibly getting these two and what do I need to trade for them? I've just started my Pokemon Black game over but I did see that you state that most of these pokemon are free, so I'm guessing I would just trade you anything, am I correct?

          Black FC is: 0777 3286 2628

          I also saw you take requests for RNG pokemon...Is there a chance I could be queued for one?

          Username: ImTheMinion
          Pokemon: Nidoran Male
          Nickname (if want one): Spikestrip
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Ability: Sheer Force
          IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
          Shiny: No
          Egg Moves: N/A
          Hatch Location: Anywhere legit
          Language (English or Japanese): English
            #57    
          Old August 13th, 2013 (6:28 PM).
          Absol Absol is offline
          • Crystal Tier
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2012
          Posts: 1,816
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by zroc View Post
          Hi there, im interested in this chansey

          Chansey Lv. 1 (shiny)
          Ot: EV<3/ 1027
          Adamant/ serene grace
          31/31/31/31/31/31 hp dark 70

          This would be a big help. Thanks so much.
          PM or VM me when you're ready to trade. :)
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ImTheMinion View Post
          Ok, I'm a little new to these forums, but I a pokemon I was interested in.

          Dratini ♂ Lv. 1
          OT: EV♥ | 1027
          Adamant | Marvel Scale
          31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
          ExtremeSpeed - Dragon Dance - DragonBreath - Dragon Rush

          How would I go about possibly getting these two and what do I need to trade for them? I've just started my Pokemon Black game over but I did see that you state that most of these pokemon are free, so I'm guessing I would just trade you anything, am I correct?

          Black FC is: 0777 3286 2628

          I also saw you take requests for RNG pokemon...Is there a chance I could be queued for one?

          Username: ImTheMinion
          Pokemon: Nidoran Male
          Nickname (if want one): Spikestrip
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Ability: Sheer Force
          IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
          Shiny: No
          Egg Moves: N/A
          Hatch Location: Anywhere legit
          Language (English or Japanese): English
          Yes you can trade me anything you want to. Sorry but at the moment our requests are full. You can ask later when we have spots open though. :)
            #58    
          Old August 13th, 2013 (6:34 PM).
          ImTheMinion ImTheMinion is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jul 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 0
            Ok, I don't mind waiting a bit to get a RNG Nidoran. When would be a good time to trade for the Dratini?

            Edit: Also I think I really want a female Dratini with Marvel Scale instead of the male I posted.
              #59    
            Old August 13th, 2013 (6:46 PM).
            Absol Absol is offline
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Posts: 1,816
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ImTheMinion View Post
            Ok, I don't mind waiting a bit to get a RNG Nidoran. When would be a good time to trade for the Dratini?

            Edit: Also I think I really want a female Dratini with Marvel Scale instead of the male I posted.
            Which female Dratini do you want then? And I can trade tonight if you can.
              #60    
            Old August 13th, 2013 (6:51 PM).
            ImTheMinion ImTheMinion is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jul 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 0
              Dratini ♀ Lv. 1
              OT: EV♥ | 1027
              Mild | Marvel Scale
              31/31/31/31/31/31 - HP Dark 70
              ExtremeSpeed - Dragon Dance - DragonBreath - Dragon Rush

              Give me a minute to finish a battle and then I can trade... What FC should I add?
                #61    
              Old August 13th, 2013 (7:03 PM).
              scotty_boy scotty_boy is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 4
                Shiny Ralts lvl 1 Male growl and shadow sneak
                Shiny Growlith lvl 1 with Flair blitz crunch close combat and morning sun male
                Shiny Totadile lvl 1 Male ice punch aqua jet dragon dance and crunch
                Shiny Archen Male lvl 1 earth power dragon pulse bite and steel wing
                OT Ev
                XD please and thank you
                  #62    
                Old August 13th, 2013 (7:12 PM).
                ImTheMinion ImTheMinion is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 0
                  Thank you so much. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see about a Male Nidoran when you aren't as busy.
                    #63    
                  Old August 13th, 2013 (7:42 PM).
                  Slvc's Avatar
                  Slvc Slvc is offline
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                    Location: South Jersey
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 15
                    Hello =) I'm new to the forums so I might be getting this wrong! I'm also new to Pokemon Black and, well, this generation. I'm looking for a Pokemon that'll help me out a little bit early! I started with Snivy.

                    #607 Litwick (LV 1)
                    OT: Tabor ID; 33997
                    Quirky - Flame Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
                    Ember - Astonish

                    I'm not sure if I'm requesting properly! I was thinking of this guy, but if he's not available/you think you have someone more appropriate for a beginner in this generation, okay!

                    And if I'm requesting incorrectly - I sincerely apologize.
                    __________________
                    Pokemon Black Friend Code: 1121 2194 7488
                    Feel free to add me!

                    Current Party: Machamp (soon to be Gallade most likely..), Litwick, Mewtwo, Crobat, Servine (soon to be Torterra?), Dewott (soon to be Feraligatr?)

                    Found my Pokemon Platinum =)
                      #64    
                    Old August 13th, 2013 (7:55 PM).
                    tabor62's Avatar
                    tabor62 tabor62 is offline
                    Who?
                    • Crystal Tier
                    FC: 0946-2243-9665
                    IGN: Tabor
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2008
                    Location: In the Sun
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lax
                    Posts: 1,632
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Slvc View Post
                    Hello =) I'm new to the forums so I might be getting this wrong! I'm also new to Pokemon Black and, well, this generation. I'm looking for a Pokemon that'll help me out a little bit early! I started with Snivy.

                    #607 Litwick (LV 1)
                    OT: Tabor ID; 33997
                    Quirky - Flame Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
                    Ember - Astonish

                    I'm not sure if I'm requesting properly! I was thinking of this guy, but if he's not available/you think you have someone more appropriate for a beginner in this generation, okay!

                    And if I'm requesting incorrectly - I sincerely apologize.
                    Sure you can have one, though I can't trade at the moment. I am currently working on a request >.< Sorry >.< I'll be available to trade when I post the finished requests here.
                    __________________
                    Trade Corner
                    PM me | VM me

                    3DS Friend Code
                    0946 2243 9665



                    Trade Reviews
                    Click Here
                      #65    
                    Old August 13th, 2013 (7:57 PM).
                    Slvc's Avatar
                    Slvc Slvc is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2013
                      Location: South Jersey
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 15
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
                      Sure you can have one, though I can't trade at the moment. I am currently working on a request >.< Sorry >.< I'll be available to trade when I post the finished requests here.
                      Thank you sir! I don't know how any of this works =( When did Pokemon go online?! If there's anything I can do to help/repay you, either now or when I beat this game, let me know. I understand how requests can become overwhelming sometimes =)
                        #66    
                      Old August 13th, 2013 (9:59 PM).
                      tabor62's Avatar
                      tabor62 tabor62 is offline
                      Who?
                      • Crystal Tier
                      FC: 0946-2243-9665
                      IGN: Tabor
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2008
                      Location: In the Sun
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 1,632
                      Finished!

                      #393 ポッチャマ (LV 1)
                      OT: Tabor ID: 00062
                      Modest - Torrent - 30/00/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
                      Pound - Scald - Ice Beam - Grass Knot

                      #276 スバメ (LV 1)
                      OT: Tabor ID: 00062
                      Jolly - Guts - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
                      Pursuit - Brave Bird - Facade - U-turn
                      __________________
                      Trade Corner
                      PM me | VM me

                      3DS Friend Code
                      0946 2243 9665



                      Trade Reviews
                      Click Here
                        #67    
                      Old August 14th, 2013 (11:42 AM).
                      S7Kid's Avatar
                      S7Kid S7Kid is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Location: Argentina
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14
                        Hey again guys (:
                        Now that we concluded the previous trade I thought I might ask for the Gible I mentioned to Ilove.

                        Spoiler:

                        Username: S7Kid
                        Pokemon: Gible
                        Nickname (if want one):
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Ability: Rough Skin
                        IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                        Shiny: Yes
                        Egg Moves: Outrage
                        Hatch Location: Any location
                        Language (English or Japanese): English
                        Other:


                        In case you're still busy, no problem, it actually buys me some time to get another DWF Untouched to give you guys in return. Thanks (:
                        __________________
                          #68    
                        Old August 14th, 2013 (2:44 PM). Edited August 14th, 2013 by PlasmaDeoxys.
                        PlasmaDeoxys PlasmaDeoxys is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 26
                          I'm interested in your UT Naive Plasma Deoxys.

                          Here's what I have to offer in terms of events (All Are UT):
                          - Mighty Mewtwo
                          - Global Link Arceus
                          - Movie 14 Victini
                          - Spring 2012 Reshiram

                          I also have a lot of female Dream World Pokémon (Like Eevee, Dratini, Togepi, etc.) which I could breed. Is it possible to just give you the babys or do you want the actual DW?

                          And I could I please have the original, and not a clone? I read Rule .4, but I would really like it if I could just have the original.
                            #69    
                          Old August 14th, 2013 (3:51 PM).
                          tabor62's Avatar
                          tabor62 tabor62 is offline
                          Who?
                          • Crystal Tier
                          FC: 0946-2243-9665
                          IGN: Tabor
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2008
                          Location: In the Sun
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lax
                          Posts: 1,632
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by S7Kid View Post
                          Hey again guys (:
                          Now that we concluded the previous trade I thought I might ask for the Gible I mentioned to Ilove.

                          Spoiler:

                          Username: S7Kid
                          Pokemon: Gible
                          Nickname (if want one):
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Ability: Rough Skin
                          IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                          Shiny: Yes
                          Egg Moves: Outrage
                          Hatch Location: Any location
                          Language (English or Japanese): English
                          Other:


                          In case you're still busy, no problem, it actually buys me some time to get another DWF Untouched to give you guys in return. Thanks (:
                          Iloveeevee has got this one o 3o

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PlasmaDeoxys View Post
                          I'm interested in your UT Naive Plasma Deoxys.

                          Here's what I have to offer in terms of events (All Are UT):
                          - Mighty Mewtwo
                          - Global Link Arceus
                          - Movie 14 Victini
                          - Spring 2012 Reshiram

                          I also have a lot of female Dream World Pokémon (Like Eevee, Dratini, Togepi, etc.) which I could breed. Is it possible to just give you the babys or do you want the actual DW?

                          And I could I please have the original, and not a clone? I read Rule .4, but I would really like it if I could just have the original.
                          Sorry, but I only trade clones in regards to events, so you'll have to search elsewhere.
                          __________________
                          Trade Corner
                          PM me | VM me

                          3DS Friend Code
                          0946 2243 9665



                          Trade Reviews
                          Click Here
                            #70    
                          Old August 14th, 2013 (5:21 PM). Edited August 14th, 2013 by ~RNC~.
                          ~RNC~'s Avatar
                          ~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
                          Mother Of All Pokemon!!
                            FC: 4012 5688 9276
                            IGN: ~RNC~
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2006
                            Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 8,707
                            Hey Tabor, what would you want for this please?
                            #386 Deoxys (LV 100)
                            OT: Plasma ID: 05083
                            Naive - Pressure - 20/23/09/28/17/31 - Untouched
                            Nasty Plot - Dark Pulse - Recover - Psycho Boost

                            Please PM for this trade.
                            __________________
                            My Trading Thread ---> HERE
                            I Clone 6th & 7th Gen.
                            Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
                            My Thread Review ---> HERE
                              #71    
                            Old August 17th, 2013 (6:39 AM).
                            Snorelacks's Avatar
                            Snorelacks Snorelacks is offline
                            Ready to get burned?
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2011
                              Location: In the hospital... My ankles were broken by Tony Parker.
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 119
                              Rotom ♁ Lv. 1
                              OT: EV♥ | 1027
                              Timid | Levitate
                              31/2/31/31/31/31 - HP Dragon 70
                              ThunderShock - Confuse Ray - Volt Switch - Shadow Ball

                              Iloveeevee- I'd love to have this Pokemon if everything's still free. If not, CMT in my sig. Thank you so much!
                              __________________
                              Don't play with fire, sonny

                              Flaming Ashes, My Trade Thread

                                #72    
                              Old August 17th, 2013 (7:11 AM).
                              zroc's Avatar
                              zroc zroc is offline
                              Pokemon trainer
                                FC: 3497-0110-1817
                                IGN: Zack
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2013
                                Location: Holland Michigan
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 56
                                Hi there, i would like to make a RNG request

                                Username: zroc
                                Pokemon: Gastly
                                Nickname: none
                                Gender: male
                                Nature: naughty
                                Ability: levitate
                                Iv's 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                Shiny: yes
                                Egg moves: any
                                Hatch location: any
                                Language: Japanese

                                Also interested in this totodile

                                Totodile (shiny) Lv 1
                                Ot EV<3\ 1027
                                Jolly/ torrent
                                31/31/31/31/31/31 HP dark 70
                                Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance - Ice Punch - Crunch

                                Thanks again
                                __________________
                                Event collector

                                3Ds code- 3497-0110-1817

                                IGN: Zack
                                  #73    
                                Old August 17th, 2013 (12:06 PM).
                                Absol Absol is offline
                                • Crystal Tier
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                Posts: 1,816
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Snorelacks View Post
                                Rotom ♁ Lv. 1
                                OT: EV♥ | 1027
                                Timid | Levitate
                                31/2/31/31/31/31 - HP Dragon 70
                                ThunderShock - Confuse Ray - Volt Switch - Shadow Ball

                                Iloveeevee- I'd love to have this Pokemon if everything's still free. If not, CMT in my sig. Thank you so much!
                                Our RNG'd Pokemon is still free. You can VM or PM me when you're ready to trade. :)
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by zroc View Post
                                Hi there, i would like to make a RNG request

                                Username: zroc
                                Pokemon: Gastly
                                Nickname: none
                                Gender: male
                                Nature: naughty
                                Ability: levitate
                                Iv's 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                Shiny: yes
                                Egg moves: any
                                Hatch location: any
                                Language: Japanese

                                Also interested in this totodile

                                Totodile (shiny) Lv 1
                                Ot EV<3\ 1027
                                Jolly/ torrent
                                31/31/31/31/31/31 HP dark 70
                                Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance - Ice Punch - Crunch

                                Thanks again
                                Tabor has this request and for the Totodile you can PM or VM me when you're ready to trade. :)
                                  #74    
                                Old August 17th, 2013 (8:48 PM).
                                tabor62's Avatar
                                tabor62 tabor62 is offline
                                Who?
                                • Crystal Tier
                                FC: 0946-2243-9665
                                IGN: Tabor
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2008
                                Location: In the Sun
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lax
                                Posts: 1,632
                                Finished:


                                #92 ゴース (LV 1)
                                OT: Tabor ID: 00062
                                Naughty - Levitate - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
                                Lick - Dream Eater - Shadow Ball - Thunderbolt
                                __________________
                                Trade Corner
                                PM me | VM me

                                3DS Friend Code
                                0946 2243 9665



                                Trade Reviews
                                Click Here
                                  #75    
                                Old August 18th, 2013 (5:19 PM).
                                Absol Absol is offline
                                • Crystal Tier
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                Posts: 1,816
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by S7Kid View Post
                                Hey again guys (:
                                Now that we concluded the previous trade I thought I might ask for the Gible I mentioned to Ilove.

                                Spoiler:

                                Username: S7Kid
                                Pokemon: Gible
                                Nickname (if want one):
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Ability: Rough Skin
                                IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                Shiny: Yes
                                Egg Moves: Outrage
                                Hatch Location: Any location
                                Language (English or Japanese): English
                                Other:


                                In case you're still busy, no problem, it actually buys me some time to get another DWF Untouched to give you guys in return. Thanks (:
                                Finished with this request! :D

                                Gible ♂ Lv. 1
                                OT: EV♥ | 1027
                                Jolly | Rough Skin
                                31/31/31/31/31/31
                                Tackle - Scary Face - Double-Edge - Outrage
                                Closed Thread
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:27 PM.