• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Summer RP Awards 2013 ★

Are you happy to see the return of the RPAs?

• Aye aye Captain!

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • No. Go away.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

★ The Summer RP Awards 2013 ★

Hello! Welcome to second Roleplay Awards of the year. Apologies for the wait, it has been a long time coming, but it is finally here. Here you can nominate roleplays, as well as roleplayers, for special awards - at the end of the deadline the results will be tallied and we will have some winners! This event is entirely community driven, you get to pick the winners.

Rules:
    • All nominations end on 11:59pm on the August 1th (GMT). At this point the thread will be locked and the votes counted.
    • You cannot nominate yourself or your own roleplay.
    • This is not a thread for idle chit chat, you should only be posting your nominations (in one, single post).
    • All threads and members nominated must be currently active. You cannot nominate a locked or a dead roleplay or a member who has been inactive in the roleplay boards for over a month.
    • Give a reason for your nomination, otherwise that vote will not be counted.
    • Make sure your reason is valid, do not vote for someone just because they are your friend - I will veto any votes I feel are being used this way.
    • You cannot vote for a previous winner from the last RPA. Sorry guys, but we need to give everyone a chance (see below).
    • If a winner is one who has already won the emblem before, they will not receive a new one, but they will be congratulated all the same.
    • If you do not wish to make your nominations public, feel free to PM me your post.

Thread Awards:

Best New Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: Youkai Academy
    The best roleplay created this season (June/July). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Best Continuing Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: Pokémon Fallout
    The best roleplay created on or before May 31st. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Most Original Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: Reapers: Keepers of the Balance
    The most creative, different and original roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Member Awards:

Best New Roleplayer:
    Last RPA Winner: Somniac
    The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this season (June/July). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Most Helpful Roleplayer:
    Last RPA Winner: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

Best Roleplayer:
    Last RPA Winner: PkMnTrainer Yellow
    The Roleplayer you admire, who creates great characters and can write you directly into their world. The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

Best Game Master:
    Last RPA Winner: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Last RPA Winner: 雷影 イチロ
    This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

So, what are you waiting for? Let the nominations begin!

Nomination form:

Best New Roleplay:
    Reason:

Reason:

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Best New Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Game Master (GM):
    Reason:

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Reason:

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Placeholder!
    Expect reasons for the currently unexplained nominations anytime soon - :]

Best New Roleplay: Gilded Halls by SwiftSign
    Reason: Let's take a look at the facts: For starters, the OOC Thread exploded the very moment it was submitted by SwiftSign. Secondly, it currently harbors RPers who are fairly new (such as BlahISuck, and even Mac), yet insanely skilled. And lastly, the most important reason is that Swift has managed to create a Roleplay with a very enjoyable vibe. Those who signed are pretty much an enormous bunch of BFFs by now :p Plus Swift is always ensuring that there is fun, and that said fun stays abide to the ovious Roleplay Corner rules without emitting a tyrannic vibe -but the entire opposite!-.

Best Continuing Roleplay: <<Sword Art Online: Sanctuary>> by PinkSapphire & [supporter]ShinyDiamond[/supporter]
    Reason:

Most Original Roleplay: Heart of Soul by Jegretis
    Reason:

Best New Roleplayer: Mac
    Reason: No, I'm not voting for her cause she's a mod, she's a mod cause I voted for her ;] Mac was excited to be here from the moment she first posted in the Roleplay Discussion Thread. And while she's only in one RP right now, she's a very skilled person. HER SECOND POST was a Joint Post. Those take time if you want them to be good, yet hers was very well done and still fresh from the oven! I see a lot of potential in her. And her postbit is red, need I say more?

Most Helpful Roleplayer: Songbird
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer: [supporter]Scyke[/supporter]
    Reason: I'm gonna be brutally honest here. I first met Scyke when he joined Hoenn RéBURST. And when I saw that his SU for that RP was for a character named "Scyke Ick", I expected few from him. I was wrong... Soon enough he proved to have notable skills and a delightful prose. First with this post, where he took the time to edit a picture and make it fit with the ongoing events of the RP at that time, to his most recent posts in Journeys through Novia and SAO. If there was someone who deserved to be recognized by their skills, that'd be Scyke. BROOTAL RPER. RESPECT.

Best Game Master (GM): gimmepie
    Reason: He's kind, understanding, and always willing to help out or throw out recommendations to others. This guy over here is game-mastering SIX Roleplays at once and he's doing an excellent job at it. He doesn't hesitate to let people know if they're doing something wrong, and conversely, he makes sure to tell others how excited he is to read their posts -and he's always stating how great a RPer I am. LIIIIIIIEEEEES, but still :p-. Some people are swallowed whole by the Lugia White Dorm of PTA when they GM 2 RPs, but gimme can keep his cool even if he has to update six IC Threads at once.

Best Sign-Up Writer: DeLaMuerte
    Reason: A recent sight on the Corner, but that doesn't make his sign-ups any less enjoyable to read, LIKE THIS ONE. His characters are inventive, and sometimes silly. He's playing a mute guy and that goes without saying that is hard! I've known him for quite a while, and while his written amount of written SUs are short, he always manages to make the task of reading thru SUs something magnificent and funny. That's just how great he is ;]​

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Placeholder for now. Will fill these in soon.

Thread Awards

Best New Roleplay:
    Reason:

Best Continuing Roleplay: Atlantis Awakening
    Reason: It's one of the few Roleplays that has managed to survive for quite a long time. It has garnered a lot of attention during that time, and being apart of it has been really enjoyable when the story is moving. It's brimming with potential, being led by two great GMs and a colorful and interesting cast of characters.

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Member Awards

Best New Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer: Skymin
    Reason: Seriously, just because she's the mod, doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to vote for her. She's actually a pretty incredible RPer. Her characters have a particular trait of actually feeling 'real', as if you'd expect that kind of person to be in that situation if there was one like that. It's very rare for even a good RPer to be able to pull off that kind of character, as many come out seeming forced. This isn't the case with Skymin, who even manages to make good Non-playable characters for her RPs.

Best Game Master (GM):
    Reason:

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Reason:

Last edited:
    Years
  • WOOT! I missed you RPAs!!!
    Nominations complete :D

Thread Awards

Reason: Whilst the academy genre is one that is used rather frequently and even the theme of super-powered (or absurdly talented) students is used quite a bit even just in the RPC here (see Yokai Academy, X-Men United, PTA) SwiftSign has managed to produce a well made RP that allows for a lot of unique and interesting characters whilst still being able to stand out amongst the other similar role plays around. It has exploded with activity since being posted and judging by the quality of the RP I don't see this changing in the near future.

Best Continuing Roleplay: Yokai Academy by PinkSapphire
    Reason: Yokai Academy is well run and is still interesting even in its dry patches. Like I said earlier taking on student characters in a school for those with special abilities isn't exactly a new concept but Yokai Academy does an excellent job of making use of this genre. The plot is still only just unfolding but I for one am already hooked and cannot wait to see what develops as the students of Yokai Academy continue to try to survive not only the usual problems one would encounter in a high school but also learning to control their abilities and fighting off an evil organisation. The activity has died down a lot since it first came about but Yokai Academy is still an RP I highly advocate and I feel it is more than deserving of this award.

Most Original Roleplay: [DE]CODING by EliteBeats
    Reason: I have seen plenty of pokemon journey RP's before, probably not surprising to you considering the nature of this site, but the premise of this particular one is what makes it unique. It takes place in the pokemon world as we truly know it, a fictional universe and focuses on the dismissal of the old games in favour of newer ones. I haven't done a great job of explaining it but it is truly intriguing.

Member Awards

Best New Roleplayer: ChiliDawgs
    Reason: Despite being newer to not just the RPC but to PokeCommunity as a whole, Chili has demonstrated that he is an extraordinary role player excelling not just at creating interesting characters and engaging posts but he is also beginning to prove his worth as a fair and accommodating game master through his work on Fate/ of a Nation. There have been quite a few new role players in the corner over the last couple of months but none so deserving of this award as ChiliDawgs.

Most Helpful Roleplayer: EliteBeats
    Reason: Elite is always willing to go to extreme lengths to help people with their role plays even if he has nothing to do with the role play. Whether giving plot advice, character suggestions, helping with CSS or even taking on the role of co-GM to help lesson a persons load or keep their role plays in order Elite is always prepared to lend a hand and always does so successfully.

Best Roleplayer: Quto or Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers.
    Reason: Sorry I couldn't chose just one.I have never actually role played with Quto, whilst I have with Red's, but both of them are exceptional GMs and players. This is demonstrated by their successes with long running RPs and their renown amongst their fellow frequenters of the RPC.

Best Game Master (GM): PinkSapphire
    Reason: Pink currently has two role plays going SAO and Yokai Academy. She is almost always well organised, creates fantastic role plays and is a very fair and accommodating game master, traits I believe are very important. It is her skill as a GM that has resulted in her two role plays being such hits in the RPC.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Cirrus
    Reason: This guy's sign ups read like works of art, and that's not just because of the fantastic CSS he uses. His characters are always interesting and he writes with an almost unbelievable depth, not to mention often with a fantastic understanding of subject matter. I couldn't put this better than Swift below me did, but Cirrus is truly deserving of this award.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Best New Roleplay: Midnight: Darker than Black - Gimmepie (&Lokiepie?)
    Gimme has based this roleplay off one of my favourite anime - which helps loads when it came to this decision. 'Midnight' gives a new lease of life to the power-orientated roleplays and is great to see amongst the usual journey roleplays of RPC. He is also hosting some new faces to the roleplay corner, who have become permanent residents.​

Best Continuing Roleplay: I haven't been watching many of the older roleplays.

Most Original Roleplay: Connections - gimmepie
    Based on an interesting anime, this roleplay is definitely something we haven't seen before here at Pokécommunity. Although the idea itself may not be his own, he has crafted and shaped the idea into a functioning roleplay.​

Best New Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer: Sir Bastian
    New to the forum this year, Bastian has become an essential part of the Roleplay Corner here at PC. He is always helpful, engaging and genuinely interested when it comes to other members. Although he has yet to host his own roleplay, I have no doubt that Bastian will be able to pull it off - he has proof read for GMs (including myself) and I often see him helping out in the OOC threads. Keep up the good work.​

Best Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Game Master (GM): miltankRancher
    Being a good GM is tough, it isn't about the quantity of the roleplays you run but the quality of the atmosphere and story you create. MR does a fantastic job of this in his roleplay, The Hidden Mythology. It's clear he has thought a lot about this journey roleplay, and with a mysterious title like that you know it's going somewhere good!​

Does this even need an explanation? Cirrus is able to write sign-ups with amazing depth, his characters are fine-tuned and he seems to know exactly who they are. He's comfortable taking on both female and male characters and has shown amazing understanding of material to use - clearly shown by his Fate/of a Nation sign up.​

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Juust gonna put a place holder here for now... I'll put reasons and fill in after i get home... Btw sorry for stealing format Vegeta and GP! XD

Thread Awards

Best New Roleplay: Gilded Halls - SwiftSign
    Reason: From day one this Role Play exploded with activity. I'm proud to say that I took part in that explosion! XD Swifty gives us an intresting take on the overused academy setting, so that members can create some amazing characters and put them in some awesome situation. I may be a bit biased on my vote because of my part in this role play but, I think that gives me a better view on how great this RP really is.

Best Continuing Roleplay: Sword Art Online: Sanctuary - PinkSapphire & ShinyDiamond
    Reason: My first thought when seeing this RP, Ew Sword Art Online. Then I clicked the thread and read a little more. Seemed a little interesting. Kept reading, the system was really in depth and pretty cool too. This RP looked great so far, so I ventured over to the IC. Not to my surprise, it was amazing. It's still one of my favorite Role Plays to just read. (Even though I hate SAO >.<)

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Member Awards

Best New Roleplayer: BlahISuck
    Reason: His first RP post ever was exactly a week ago. Amazing is the only word that I can come up with. John's writing skills are superb and the fact that he didn't even know what RPing was a couple weeks ago still amazes me. Blah continues to impress me with every post and his writing skills are getting better with each one of them.

Reason: Elite is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He gives advice on pretty much anything you can ask him. At one time Elite was even my mentor on coding. (Btw what happened to those >.>) Anyways I can always call on him for help with CSS and anything else that I need. (Just look at my sig and all the other JL members.) Overall Elite is a great guy that will go out on a limb for anyone else in need of help.

Best Roleplayer: PinkSapphire
    Reason: This vote is completely unbiased. XD That's because I haven't even so much as, spoken to Ms. Sapphire. None the less she posted one of the first posts that I saw in the RP Corner when I first arrived here. I've been hooked on to here writing ever since. Her posts are genuinely interesting and I'm thoroughly entertained by them! Props to Sapphire.

Best Game Master (GM): GimmePie
    Reason: Six. That's right, six roleplays. That is how many rp's that Mr. GP is GM-ing right now. You could call him crazy for even trying such a feat but, he's pulled it off incredibly well. Each one of his Role Plays are fully functional and cover all sorts of topics from, the world of Pokemon to Kokoro Connect. He's a really friendly guy and has the leadership skills to helm six rp's all at once. By the way, he still is involved with other ones.. talk about time management! xD

Reason: Cirrus' sign ups are astounding. They are just so amazing and I couldn't put it any better than any of the other guys that already voted for him. Cirrus is totally deserving of this award because his SU's go into such depth and his word choice is so vast. Ughhh... makes me jealous >.>

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I would just like it to be known right now that I have only recently started being active here again after two years, so I'm working with limited info on my votes, they're subject to change if I become more enlightened (Except my first vote for sure ;D)

Thread Awards

Reason: It's already been said multiple times, but despite it's plenty-used academy format Gilded Halls stands out strongly already in it's creativity and barely any time at all after it was put up it boomed. The Roleplay is full of wonderful and creative people with great sense of humor. It already feels like we're all a big happy (And slightly insane) family and I am so proud to be a part of it.

Best Continuing Roleplay: Youkai Academy by PinkSapphire
    Reason: It gets bonus points right away from being based in the universe of a story I love. I haven't gotten to read as much of the story as I'd like to since I'm WAY too tardy to the party to be a member, but it seems like it's been going fairly strong for a while and continues to grow and stay beautiful.

Most Original Roleplay: Heart of Soul By Jegretis
    Reason: Another Roleplay I am lucky enough to be a part of, so once again I am biased, but nonetheless I gotta go with it :P. Heart of Soul is unique and seems to take inspiration from multiple different styles of fantasy universe and sort of meld them all together into the most delicious paranormal stew. I can't wait to see where the story is gonna go when it has more time to develop.

Member Awards

Best New Roleplayer: I don't feel I know enough to answer this one yet =/
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer: Same =/
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Game Master (GM): gimmiepie
    Reason: I think pretty much every GM I've seen so far is great. And seeing how he can manage six RPs at once and still do it so well makes it an easy choice for me.

Reason: I don't know what I can say that hasn't been said. I was blown away by the depth of his characters and sign-ups as a whole, as well as his intelligence and knowledge of different writing styles. I dare say he could do really well as being a writer and author all his own with his talent.

Years
  • Thread Awards

Best New Roleplay: Gilded Halls
    Reason:
    This is probably the one that I tried the hardest to get into I feel that the concept is used but this particular RP is very unique for it's genre.
    Reason:

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Member Awards

Best New Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer: Nideous
    Reason: He is always at the top of the thread's sign ups making him seem super enthusiastic about RPing.

Best Game Master (GM): Swift Sign
    Reason:
    He seems to be more into helping the newbies like me than the other GMs.

Best Sign-Up Writer: ShayShaytheShaymin
    Reason: Her SU for Gilded Halls was amazing. Her character's history was so in depth that I almost can see her character existing in real life even with her power.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Thread Awards

Reason: No, i'm not nominating this roleplay just because SwiftSign is one of our awesome moderators. This roleplays seemed to be very popular from on the beginning and is still going very well. I have the feeling this roleplay will stay in our RPC for a pretty long time.

Best Continuing Roleplay: Pokémon Odyssey: A New Beginning by Supervegeta
    Reason: This roleplay has been around here even before I joined this awesome community. It is well GMed and still popular despite being around here for 2 years. This roleplay deserves this award more than any other roleplay.

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Member Awards

Best New Roleplayer: ChiliDawgs
    Reason: I really don't know this guy. All I know is that he's new here and that he makes interesting characters, posts and RP's. He makes an excellent game master and even made me wonder if he really has never been here before. This guy didn't only make his presence obvious, he also isn't to shy to start a conversation.

Most Helpful Roleplayer: Geras32
    Reason: He's really kind and helpful to everyone actually. I often find him making summary's about the RP for people who just joined. An great example is the one he made today [link]. He's not only helpful to newly joined RPers, he's also helpful to the GM's. I really think he deserves this award.

Best Roleplayer: Machomuu
    Reason: He has been here on PC for a pretty long time now and only seems to be improving. His posts are very detailed and pretty long and notnot only that, they are high-quility posts. I enjoy his characters and his posts. He deserves this award.

Best Game Master (GM): Gimmepie
    Reason: He owns six roleplays that have been going very well. He doesn't seem to be having any troubles while GMing all those RP's. He managed to create roleplays that are liked by a lot of RPers and that it something really good. The fact that he owns six roleplays is not important, his GMing skills brought him this far.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Skymin
    Reason: There will probably be people agreeing with me when I say that Skymin makes great SU's. The layout looks great and she makes very interesting characters. Skymin doesn't make histories or personalities of just one paragraph, hers are really detailed and make you understand her character more than you actually should.

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
    Years
  • Gonna go ahead and place this here. Should be done before August.

Thread Awards

Reason: It hasn't been around very long, but if you looked at its popularity you wouldn't know it. The sheer amount of members that it caters to nearly rivals long standing RPs like Pokemon Trainer Academy. Mix all of that with some great ideas for character growth and fun, and that is Gilded Halls.

Best Continuing Roleplay: Sword Art Online: Sanctuary
    Reason: The expansive world of SAO always seems to be popular, and this RP is of no exception. That isn't to say the reason it is good is because it is about SAO. No, the reason it is good is because of the GMs, the players, and how well everything meshes. It truly is one of the most fun stories I've seen since I joined.

Most Original Roleplay: N/A
    Reason:

Player Awards

Best New Roleplayer: N/A
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer: N/A
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer: Machomuu
    Reason: I don't think I've ever seen Macho make a disappointing post. His post are virtually guaranteed to be well-written, interesting, and lengthy (in an awesome way). I've seen quite a few great post, but none quite as consistent as Macho's.

Best Game Master (GM): gimmepie
    Reason: What hasn't been said about gimmepie? He manages to effectively run 6 RPs and runs them just as well as any GM could. If that doesn't warrant him as the best GM I don't know what does.

Best Sign-Up Writer: N/A
    Reason:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Best New Roleplay: Naruto: A New World
    Reason: It's only been active for a few days now, but it's thriving with action and it's always a pleasure to post :D

Reason: I've been a part of this roleplay for barely a week, and it's by far the most fun I've ever had posting.

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Reason: I've never personally interacted with him, but everyone is putting that so I will too.

Most Helpful Roleplayer: Machomuu
    Reason: I've always liked Machomuu. I'll never forget how he helped me write my first terrible SU for PTA. Props to you, my man!

Best Roleplayer: Machomuu (Again)
    Reason: Macho has never made a disappointing post. I've always found it a pleasure to read them.

Best Game Master (GM): Gimmiepie
    Reason: Six roleplays. Nuff said.

Best Sign-Up Writer: DuskLunacy
    Reason: He's Wolfy in everything but name! I've always loved reading Wolfy's sign-ups. There always well thought out, and tend to have an epic background to match!

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Reason: One of the top tier RPs I've been in and it's here on PokeCommunity! I really enjoy the game and it has good direction and insanely good activity. It's definitely one of the faster paced games around here, which I love.

Reason:

Most Original Roleplay:
    Reason:

Reason: Roleplaying with him is definitely a treat and I can tell that he has a good grasp on writing and story telling. He's also quite fun to write with and we have a lot of things to write without ever losing the spark!

Most Helpful Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Best Game Master (GM):
    Reason:

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    Reason:

---

Sorry, I'm not really qualified to vote for much else since I'm only in one RP and I haven't been around that much. :(

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Best New Roleplay: N/A
    Reason: I haven't joined any recently

Best Continuing Roleplay: Sword Art Online: Sanctuary by PinkSapphire and ShinyDiamond
    Reason: This RP is so fun to be part of. I love SAO and just through writing in this RP I find myself wanting to re-read things and re-watch the anime. The GM's are really great and everyone involved is having a blast.

Most Original Roleplay: N/A
    Reason:

Best New Roleplayer:
    Reason:

Most Helpful Roleplayer: Geras32
    Reason: He's really great at player summaries. It was very helpful not just to me but to new players to read his summary of events in Youkai Academy. It really helped me catch up on what happened while I was on vacation.

Best Roleplayer: N/A
    Reason:

Best Game Master (GM): gimmiepie
    Reason: he's running six rps. That are going great

Best Sign-Up Writer: N/A
    Reason:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Thread Awards:

Best New Roleplay: I honestly don't know.
    -

Best Continuing Roleplay: Atlantis Awakening
    It's old and it's just been through half an apocalypse (IC, that is) and it's very much alive and plotting still and I don't see it dying anytime soon. We're just getting the party started.

Most Original Roleplay: Connections
    I know it's based on an anime, but we haven't seen one from that before in the RPC and it's a really cool idea. Supernatural happenings and character interaction~ Not to mention the GM is great.

Member Awards:

Best New Roleplayer: I'm not stalking other RPs well enough, sorry ;;
    -

This guy will never back down from helping out, regardless if you ask or not. He's simply the friendlies RPer and possibly the friendliest person there is. Can anyone disagree? No, didn't think so.

Have you read her posts? She's a writer. I wish she'll write a book in the future. And sell me a couple of signed copies. She writes posts that are not tedious to go through, without too much redundant details. She makes stuff come alive. plus, she's cute

Best Game Master: gimmepie
    He can run a lot of RPs at once, without neglecting any of them, and all of them are pretty cool. And he always seems to plan and keep up with everything. Needless to say, I envy him.

Best Sign-Up Writer: I don't know anyone who specifically always writes splendid SUs. All SUs are different from one another. Or at least they should be.
    -​

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • MEMEBER AWARDS

Best New Roleplayer: EliteBeats
    Reason: I remember when Elite first joined PokeCommunity, and I stalked his profile a bit and saw that weshard similar interests. I'm pretty sure he was here to roleplay of the bat, because I remember not being very surprised when I saw him in the RPD. Nevertheless, He's seemed to have skipped the noob stage entirely and is already a great Roleplayer and a very active one, if that counts for anything.

Most Helpful Roleplayer: I don't know :( everyone is so nice!

Best Roleplayer: Raikiri
    Reason: Raikiri's characters always have a 'real' feel to them. They often make me feel like I know them personally, something that I've rarely felt with other player's characters.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I just removed the sections I didn't cast a vote for, particuarily in the Thread Awards because I don't check out a lot of other RPs :P

Thread Awards

Best New Roleplay: RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ by EliteBeats
    Just looking at the very first post earns my votes. It's very well organized, is set in the best region of all Pokemon games, and I think the chapter system that provides links to every posts is absolutely fantastic. The people itt are also very skilled writers, and I love their stories they've created.​

Member Awards

Skymin is nothing short of the best roleplayer I've met. She keeps her posts in good condition, makes them very interesting, has unbelievably great grammar, creates very diverse and interesting characters, and is all around one of the most fun and cooperative people to RP with (even if she takes a while to reply :P)​

Best Game Master: miltankRancher
    I've never seen a thread so organized as MR's. I think I'm in love with them. He's active, responsible, fair, and has really good tastes. He also does an excellent job of managing The Hidden Mythology, and made a great storyline for it, which is so hard to do sometimes.​

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Best New Roleplay:
    Last RPA Winner: Gilded Halls
    One of the most well-written RP I have ever seen in this part of the community. The amount of good players and very interesting characters results to a really good read and a very fun time.

Last RPA Winner: <<Sword Art Online: Sanctuary>>
    Even if the in-game events are not too far in the story, the wide expanse of the setting and the "your experience, your creation" feeling contributes to the continuity of this roleplay. I am excited for the story to proceed further.

Most Original Roleplay:
    N/A

Member Awards:

The two of us have never interacted before, I know. But reading his posts is always a treat; he has a good grasp on the rules of writing, a really imaginative mind and, for a newcomer, very rich interaction with others.

Best Roleplayer:

Best Game Master: gimmepie
    2 words. 6 roleplays.

Best Sign-Up Writer:
    N/A

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

★ The Summer RP Awards 2013 WINNERS ★

First of all, I am so pleased that many of you found the time to vote. There were some very well thought-out votes and it was touching to see so many individuals mentioned in the member awards. We've got a wonderful group of roleplayers here at PokéCommunity so I, personally, would like to congratulate all of you. :3

Here are our winners!

+ "The amount of good players and very interesting characters results to a really good read and a very fun time."
    + "The Roleplay is full of wonderful and creative people with great sense of humor."

+ "...the wide expanse of the setting and the "your experience, your creation" feeling contributes to the continuity of this roleplay."
    + "It truly is one of the most fun stories I've seen since I joined."

Most Original Roleplay: Connections

+ "Supernatural happenings and character interaction~ Not to mention the GM is great."
    + "Although the idea itself may not be his own, he has crafted and shaped the idea into a functioning roleplay."

+ "Reading his posts is always a treat;"
    + "John's writing skills are superb and the fact that he didn't even know what RPing was a couple weeks ago still amazes me."

+ "He gives advice on pretty much anything you can ask him."
    + "This guy will never back down from helping out, regardless if you ask or not."

Best Roleplayer: Skymin and Machomuu

+ "She makes stuff come alive. plus, she's cute"
    + "His posts are virtually guaranteed to be well-written, interesting, and lengthy (in an awesome way). "

Best Game Master (GM): Gimmepie

+ "He managed to create roleplays that are liked by a lot of RPers and that it something really good. The fact that he owns six roleplays is not important, his GMing skills brought him this far."
    + "He's kind, understanding, and always willing to help out or throw out recommendations to others."

+ "I was blown away by the depth of his characters and sign-ups as a whole, as well as his intelligence and knowledge of different writing styles."
    + "Cirrus is able to write sign-ups with amazing depth, his characters are fine-tuned and he seems to know exactly who they are."

Emblems will be given in the next few days, if you would like your roleplay title changed then please PM me the request.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back