Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old September 25th, 2013 (9:50 AM). Edited September 25th, 2013 by Xander Olivieri.
Xander Olivieri's Avatar
Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Gender: Other
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 5,601
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Famon View Post
    About 1 year ago , None of us would believe that anyone from the Main Cast can catch a fully evolve & fully loaded Dragonite . Which Iris did !
    Fully evolved, I believe has been caught by Main Cast before. So that's not that surprising. When Dragonite was shown a lot of people expected Iris to catch it. Before Dragonite was shown, people expected Iris to catch a fully evolved Dragon, so I don't quite get where you have come up with no one expected, when a lot of people expected her to do just what she did.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Famon View Post
    Before BW Series , Noone would believe that Ash can lose to a complete rookie 3 time in row after all the development he got from DP .
    3 rookies? I definitely don't remember him losing to many rookies in either Hoenn or Sinnoh while he was in control of Pokemon from the past. When he had brand new Pokemon that is to be expected. His battle against Shootie was handicapped and based on how Shootie conducted battle, you cannot call him a rookie. If you were referring to Paul for the Sinnoh Rookie, he was no way a rookie. He battled in leagues before he returned home to Sinnoh to compete in that league. Like Ash, Paul is a seasoned amateur.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Famon View Post
    Before Unova League , Nobody thought writer could make such a pathetic league conference.
    You apparently don't watch the anime that much. The League conferences are always terrible. Every last one is just horrible. So please stop using your personal opinion as a fact and speak only for yourself. They've always been horrible and no one I talk to on a daily basis expected anything but what ended up happening.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Famon View Post
    Before Battle Frontier , Nobody believe that Ash will someday defect a Legendary Pokemon .
    Learn to spell please. Its defeat which he has done before. It may have been in movies, but he has done it. And Articuno is a very weak legendary Pokemon. Its one that is not considered over powered and only a Legend because of how rare it is. It doesn't have an actual legend surrounding it. It would have been laughable if Ash had lost to it.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Famon View Post
    But all this happen , Didn't it !!!
    Compare to it , Ash catching a Fossil Pokemon doesn't seen that impossible !!!
    No it doesn't seem possible at all. I don't see Ash ever getting a Fossil Pokemon. He hasn't ever gotten one and I don't see that changing. A lot of people that I talk to don't see that happening either. But this is an OPINION. If he gets one I see him getting Amaura over Tyrunt.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #227    
    Old September 26th, 2013 (12:52 AM). Edited September 26th, 2013 by Famon.
    Famon's Avatar
    Famon Famon is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 2,562
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
      Fully evolved, I believe has been caught by Main Cast before. So that's not that surprising. When Dragonite was shown a lot of people expected Iris to catch it. Before Dragonite was shown, people expected Iris to catch a fully evolved Dragon, so I don't quite get where you have come up with no one expected, when a lot of people expected her to do just what she did.
      People didn't expected Iris to catch a full evolve Dragonite , They expect her to catch a Dratini!!
      People started talking about Iris having a Dragonite when the episode title for Junior Cup aired which summarize that Iris using a Dragonite against Gerogia.

      Quote:
      3 rookies? I definitely don't remember him losing to many rookies in either Hoenn or Sinnoh while he was in control of Pokemon from the past. When he had brand new Pokemon that is to be expected. His battle against Shootie was handicapped and based on how Shootie conducted battle, you cannot call him a rookie. If you were referring to Paul for the Sinnoh Rookie, he was no way a rookie. He battled in leagues before he returned home to Sinnoh to compete in that league. Like Ash, Paul is a seasoned amateur.
      I said ''Beaten By A Rookie 3 time in a Row'' !!!
      See , I said ''A Rookie'' .
      The first battle may be handicapped but the later 2 battle wasn't !!
      Both Ash & Trip using Pokemon they currently caught accept Ash has Pokemon Pikachu who had more experience then all Trip Pokemon .
      After all experience & Development Ash got , Its unacceptable for to be beaten by a rookie with 3 month experience this badly!!!
      The experience & Development Ash got from his rivalry with Paul , Was enough to beat 10 Trip.
      But again , I guess Everything Fair for other but nothing fair for Ash!!!

      Quote:
      You apparently don't watch the anime that much. The League conferences are always terrible. Every last one is just horrible. So please stop using your personal opinion as a fact and speak only for yourself. They've always been horrible and no one I talk to on a daily basis expected anything but what ended up happening.
      Just because You along find all League conference terrible doesn't everybody think same !!!
      They are Majority of People who loved Sinnoh League , Hoenn League & Jotho League .
      ''League Conference'' always been the best part of the show !
      We knew that Ash not going win this time ether .
      But most of actually hope for Decent Battle like the previous series .
      But This time , The League was more focus on how good other people are .
      2 episode were wasted in showing how strong Trip's serperior is in excuse of ''Suspense'' .
      Another one waste on IRIS'S STUPID AXEW!!!
      The only decent battle the whole League had was Ash Vs Stephan .
      Trust me , People knew Ash won't gonna win but they were expect the League to be as good as Other League conference .

      Quote:
      Learn to spell please. Its defeat which he has done before. It may have been in movies, but he has done it. And Articuno is a very weak legendary Pokemon. Its one that is not considered over powered and only a Legend because of how rare it is. It doesn't have an actual legend surrounding it. It would have been laughable if Ash had lost to it.
      You didn't watched the movie !
      Because Ash Never Beaten A Legendary In a Movie !!!
      He Battle them but he never won against then.
      And Who told you Articuno is Weak Legendary Pokemon.
      Because if I remember correctly , Articuno's pretty strong & Fast .
      Just because You along think Articuno's weak just because it lost to Ash's charizard doesn't make Articuno weak.

      Quote:
      No it doesn't seem possible at all. I don't see Ash ever getting a Fossil Pokemon. He hasn't ever gotten one and I don't see that changing. A lot of people that I talk to don't see that happening either. But this is an OPINION. If he gets one I see him getting Amaura over Tyrunt.
      There a lot of thing people doesn't see but it happen !!!
      So It completely Possible for Ash to get a Fossil Pokemon from a Professor.
      __________________
      The True Beauty of Anime

        #228    
      Old September 26th, 2013 (2:46 AM).
      ilias_'s Avatar
      ilias_ ilias_ is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2013
        Location: Greece
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 547
        There is a new trailer!!

        http://youtu.be/-DPulIQYTv4

        So, Ash has a Vivillion ? Or this Vivillion is Viola's and Ash owns a Fletchling? hmm
        __________________
        3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

        Pokémon X
        Friend Safari:
        Type: Fire.
        Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
          #229    
        Old September 26th, 2013 (4:07 AM).
        Famon's Avatar
        Famon Famon is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 2,562
          I wonder if the Anime will try to Promote ''Roller Skate'' !
          If it does then I hope it would a episode where Ash & One of his Arch-rival has to ''Roller Skate''.
          Both of them Drag about being best at Roller Skating .
          Then both of them start ''Smirking'' at each other as they wear the Roller Skate .
          It felt like there going to be exciting match but the moment they will took their first step in Roller Skating , This will happen----
          Spoiler:


          Man , I miss the time when Pokemon was as hilarious & Bizarre as Ranma 1/2 Or Sgt Frog !!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ilias_ View Post
          There is a new trailer!!

          http://youtu.be/-DPulIQYTv4

          So, Ash has a Vivillion ? Or this Vivillion is Viola's and Ash owns a Fletchling? hmm
          So , Ash could have something fitting like Litleo Or Pyroar but Writer couldn't just let go of that ''Regional Bird'' rule !!!
          Ash better get a Tyrunt because there is also a ''Godzila-like Pokemon'' /''Big Jaw Pokemon''/''T-rex like Pokemon'' rule . (I don't know a fitng name )
          __________________
          The True Beauty of Anime

            #230    
          Old September 26th, 2013 (5:48 AM).
          Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
          Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
          Vampire Waifu
             
            Join Date: Dec 2012
            Location: California
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 9,296
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ilias_ View Post
            There is a new trailer!!

            http://youtu.be/-DPulIQYTv4

            So, Ash has a Vivillion ? Or this Vivillion is Viola's and Ash owns a Fletchling? hmm
            Then there's still hope for Serena owning a Fennekin without having to own another Fire type in the team.
            __________________
              #231    
            Old September 26th, 2013 (8:00 AM).
            Famon's Avatar
            Famon Famon is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2,562
              I wish XY gym to be like the game where player has pass though various Maze , Trap & Gym trainer before battling the Gym Leader .
              I mean In Best Wishs , Both Ash & Cilan Criticize Skyla ''Air Battle'' But I support it because She was RIGHT .
              Think about it ,In One day 15 trainer came to battle her and One Good battle worn out all her Pokemon .
              How can she Or Any Gym Leader battle 15 trainer in one day ???
              It impossible and illogical !!!
              Therefore ,
              I believe it totally logical for Anime's gym to have Maze , Trap & Gym trainer to test A Trainer worth before he Or She can challenge the Gym Leader .
              The Game did the logical thing.
              Plus , It might be fun to see Ash to use his brain to solve various maze in order to get to the gym-Leader rather then challenging the gym-leader directly .
              __________________
              The True Beauty of Anime

                #232    
              Old September 26th, 2013 (9:23 AM). Edited September 26th, 2013 by Ash.
              Ash's Avatar
              Ash Ash is offline
              cataclysm
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 10,859
              Fletchling is likely Ash's because Viola will be specializing in Bug-Type Pokemon. So he will be getting the regional bird. This does not deter the fact that he can catch another Fire type. When I said most of his companions have had two Pokemon of the same time it goes for Ash as well. Unova is the biggest example of this for Ash. Oshawott/Palpitoad, Snivy/Leavanny, Pignite/Charizard, Scraggy/Krookodile.

              Which also might mean that the Fletchling is Serena's but Ash is borrowing it. Or that the Fletchling is Ash's and it flew onto Serena's head. Or some third possibility.

              Oh also I really really like that 'Ash vs Clemont' thing with Pikachu and Bunnelby in the picture kind of like in the game. It just looks really neat imo.
              __________________
              welcome! may i take your order today?

                #233    
              Old September 26th, 2013 (9:40 AM).
              Famon's Avatar
              Famon Famon is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 2,562
                I don't want Team Rocket to be serious .
                But I do wish if James could play a Dual role of Ash's Rival & a Primary Villain.
                Like How Jessie did .
                I believe That Jessie , James & Meowth are good people who're trying to be bad guy's !!!
                That's why The Serious Team Rocket didn't work Out .
                I think , The Original plan was for them to build a good Friendship with Ash But the show keep drag on .

                In other word , Its doesn't matter if Team Rocket is serious Or funny because both will suck if Pokemon keep going endless.

                However , If Kalo is the final journey then it would better if Team Rocket remain funny and the show leading them to a friendship with Ash.
                The Main reason funny Team Rocket didn't work out in DP series because they relationship with Ash didn't progress.
                Writer must focus on the relationship & funny chemistry between Ash & Team Rocket
                __________________
                The True Beauty of Anime

                  #234    
                Old September 26th, 2013 (10:20 AM).
                Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Gender: Other
                  Nature: Hasty
                  Posts: 5,601
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                  People didn't expected Iris to catch a full evolve Dragonite , They expect her to catch a Dratini!!
                  People started talking about Iris having a Dragonite when the episode title for Junior Cup aired which summarize that Iris using a Dragonite against Gerogia.
                  No..When the info about the Dragonite first surfaces a lot of fans immediately said she'd catch it. Even before then fans said she's catch a fully evolved Dragon Type Pokemon. One of which being Hydreigon and Haxorus.


                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                  I said ''Beaten By A Rookie 3 time in a Row'' !!!
                  See , I said ''A Rookie'' .
                  The first battle may be handicapped but the later 2 battle wasn't !!
                  Both Ash & Trip using Pokemon they currently caught accept Ash has Pokemon Pikachu who had more experience then all Trip Pokemon .
                  After all experience & Development Ash got , Its unacceptable for to be beaten by a rookie with 3 month experience this badly!!!
                  The experience & Development Ash got from his rivalry with Paul , Was enough to beat 10 Trip.
                  But again , I guess Everything Fair for other but nothing fair for Ash!!!
                  Again, read what I JUST SAID. Shootie/Trip was NO WAY A ROOKIE. He conducted his battles WAY better than any rookie they've ever shown in the anime. He may have been an amateur but he was in no way, shape, or form a rookie. Even still, first battle Ash had a handicap against him with his Pikachu losing half its attacking power and the Snivy had a level 16 move on it. Second battle, Trip had more Pokemon, more experience and could not be called a rookie by then. The boy was an exceedingly talented trainer. Look at how well he was doing at the end when his Serperior was practically dominating everything.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                  Just because You along find all League conference terrible doesn't everybody think same !!!
                  They are Majority of People who loved Sinnoh League , Hoenn League & Jotho League .
                  ''League Conference'' always been the best part of the show !
                  We knew that Ash not going win this time ether .
                  But most of actually hope for Decent Battle like the previous series .
                  But This time , The League was more focus on how good other people are .
                  2 episode were wasted in showing how strong Trip's serperior is in excuse of ''Suspense'' .
                  Another one waste on IRIS'S STUPID AXEW!!!
                  The only decent battle the whole League had was Ash Vs Stephan .
                  Trust me , People knew Ash won't gonna win but they were expect the League to be as good as Other League conference .
                  Try to practice what you preach. YOU find it horrible this time around. I personally know more people that liked the Unova one more than Sinnoh's league. To me it was as good as every league conference before it and by that I mean they were all horrible. This is an opinionated statement. Try realizing what an opinion is and stop trying to push things you want to say and believe off as facts.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                  You didn't watched the movie !
                  Because Ash Never Beaten A Legendary In a Movie !!!
                  He Battle them but he never won against then.
                  And Who told you Articuno is Weak Legendary Pokemon.
                  Because if I remember correctly , Articuno's pretty strong & Fast .
                  Just because You along think Articuno's weak just because it lost to Ash's charizard doesn't make Articuno weak.
                  While he didn't physically dominate them, he stopped the fighting of all the legends he had come into contact with. He changes Mewtwo's way of thinking and stopped him from destroying the world. That means he beat him. He calmed the three birds down and allowed Lugia time to fix the damage done. He and his Charizard fought on par with Entei in the movie and made him stop attacking to protect Molly from the Unown. He beat Celebi who was in a rage and created a giant monster. He did beat the legendary Pokemon in the movies, whether you personally think he did or not means absolutely nothing as he stopped them and lived happily ever after.

                  Yes Articuno is actually pretty weak even in the anime. All the birds are. The only one of them that even has a real legend in the anime is Moltres and that's only for the league conferences. As a Legendary Pokemon they are weak. Look at the others that compare to them, Darkrai dominated the Sinnoh league. It took Ash almost all of his team to take it down, and then he lost again to another legendary Pokemon. They were stronger than Articuno. Ash even beats the three Regis if I remember correctly but they were all losing to Regigigas. You could say it was because of Brandon's orders, but Ash's team still managed to beat them as well.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Famon View Post
                  There a lot of thing people doesn't see but it happen !!!
                  So It completely Possible for Ash to get a Fossil Pokemon from a Professor.
                  No its still not completely possible for Ash to get a Fossil. He never has and most likely he never will. Its not a type of Pokemon he would be seen using. Your opinion he can use it, but not only me, but others in here have also said that they cannot see him using it.


                  Team Rocket won't ever be friendly with Ash either. They are the main Antagonist. They are bad guys and do bad things for their own self pleasure. They may do good things from time to time but this is when it benefits them. If they work with Ash, they'll do it because there is more serious trouble brewing than they want to handle. They'd turn around and attack him as soon as the trouble ended.


                  As for Fletchling. One of the new titles is Froakie vs Fletchling. I can see Ash catching one. I mean its not like Ash didn't own a Pokemon owned by another Main Character before. I believe he's even had his out at the same time as the other Main Character has had theirs out at least once. May's Bulbasaur and Ash's Bulbasaur met in one episode while he was doing the Frontier challenge if I remember correctly. Its not out of the question since he always has a flying type on his team.

                  I don't really see any major changes happening to the anime. It all ends the same way and is practically the same story over and over with new setting and interactions with characters.
                  __________________
                    #235    
                  Old September 26th, 2013 (10:58 AM).
                  Guy Guy is offline
                  just a guy
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2008
                  Location: Florida
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 7,190
                  From the new trailer, it looks like its almost a sure thing that Ash will catch Fletching. Not that I'm disappointed by that, but I was actually hoping Serena would have had one on her team as to break the trend; even if it meant having two Fire types on her team.

                  I also really like the VS animation they have similar to the games. I wouldn't make it if that became a recurring theme for all important battles.

                  On another note, Vivillion looks gorgeous in the anime! It only cements my feelings of having on in the games and hoping Serena or anyone on the main cast catches one.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
                  Try to practice what you preach. YOU find it horrible this time around. I personally know more people that liked the Unova one more than Sinnoh's league. To me it was as good as every league conference before it and by that I mean they were all horrible. This is an opinionated statement. Try realizing what an opinion is and stop trying to push things you want to say and believe off as facts.
                  Seriously? Not that doubting you or arguing against you as it's all a matter of opinion, I'm just surprised you know more people who preferred the Unova league to the one in Sinnoh. I just hope the Kalos League is nothing like the one in Unova.
                    #236    
                  Old September 26th, 2013 (11:45 AM).
                  Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                  Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Gender: Other
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 5,601
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
                    Seriously? Not that doubting you or arguing against you as it's all a matter of opinion, I'm just surprised you know more people who preferred the Unova league to the one in Sinnoh. I just hope the Kalos League is nothing like the one in Unova.
                    Its about 20 people, but yes, so far unova series has been a fan favorite for most of the people I associate with on a daily basis. Some, like barely any really share my fairly negative view of the anime. Majority have exceedingly high hopes for X and Y outside of the videogames.



                    Most of the girls I know are hoping Serena is a real love interest for Ash what with them pulling childhood friends act. They expect her to get Fenniken and showcase a "beauty" themed team though they don't seem to support her having a clear goal. Most are demanding she catch furfrou.
                    __________________
                      #237    
                    Old September 26th, 2013 (1:09 PM).
                    Darkrai Lv.1000's Avatar
                    Darkrai Lv.1000 Darkrai Lv.1000 is offline
                    Has a tendency to figure things out
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                      Location: On an island with Hakaze
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 671
                      Me after seeing the new trailer:



                      I think I'm hyped for this as much as the games themselves. xD
                      __________________
                        #238    
                      Old September 26th, 2013 (1:31 PM). Edited September 26th, 2013 by ilias_.
                      ilias_'s Avatar
                      ilias_ ilias_ is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                        Location: Greece
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 547
                        I wanted Ash to get Fennekin. Why everyone is saying that Serena is going to get one?

                        Anyway, I really like the battle animation. I think they will stop doing this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wdpvcQGm1r84emlo1_r1_500.gif (the blue background) and the attacks will look more natural, you know.


                        Also, please stop comparing every Pokemon serie with the BW one. One thing I liked a lot from Unova was the characters Cilan and Iris. I am going to miss them in X&Y. I will be mad if Bonnie turns out to be an annoying little sister lol I think Serena is Ash's best friend from his (early) childhood and her family moved from Pallet town to go to Kalos and now they meet again That's my theory haha
                        __________________
                        3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

                        Pokémon X
                        Friend Safari:
                        Type: Fire.
                        Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
                          #239    
                        Old September 26th, 2013 (1:44 PM).
                        Wobbu's Avatar
                        Wobbu Wobbu is offline
                        Drag a needle on the good today
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                          Location: Stardew Valley
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 2,797
                          No screenshot because I'm in a hurry, but you can see Alexa with Helioptile when Ash is battling Viola in the greenhouse Gym (1:08) during the newest trailer. I don't know of any news about her role in the upcoming series, but it looks like she'll be tagging along during that episode.
                          __________________

                          My Favorite Song
                            #240    
                          Old September 26th, 2013 (3:29 PM).
                          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                            Gender: Other
                            Nature: Hasty
                            Posts: 5,601
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ilias_ View Post
                            I wanted Ash to get Fennekin. Why everyone is saying that Serena is going to get one?

                            Anyway, I really like the battle animation. I think they will stop doing this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0wdpvcQGm1r84emlo1_r1_500.gif (the blue background) and the attacks will look more natural, you know.


                            Also, please stop comparing every Pokemon serie with the BW one. One thing I liked a lot from Unova was the characters Cilan and Iris. I am going to miss them in X&Y. I will be mad if Bonnie turns out to be an annoying little sister lol I think Serena is Ash's best friend from his (early) childhood and her family moved from Pallet town to go to Kalos and now they meet again That's my theory haha

                            It looks as if Serena had gotten Fennekin (if she gets one) and Ash is seen with Froakie a lot so it looks as if Ash gets Froakie. I think there is an episode where Ash uses Froakie to battle against a Fletchling so I think this is where we are getting a lot of this info.

                            Its all based on title name though. There was one trailer of Ash carrying an injured Froakie and we know he always ends up with the injured Pokemon he carries into a Pokemon Center.
                            __________________
                              #241    
                            Old September 27th, 2013 (2:09 AM). Edited September 27th, 2013 by Famon.
                            Famon's Avatar
                            Famon Famon is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 2,562
                              I never get How the Director/Writer head work when its come to marketing & Promoting .
                              For example , Starter always being the most Marketable & BW game introduce ''Triple Battle'' !!!
                              So , Wouldn't it been a good idea to have a ''Triple Battle Tournament'' In Unova Which Ash win's using his Unova Starter to promote ''Triple Battle'' & advertise Unova Starter ???
                              But BW Series completely ignore ''Triple Battle'' and made stupid 1 on 1 Tournament that Ash wasn't allow to win and I have no idea what kind of Marketing any of those Tournament did !!!
                              Ya Now They might try ''Triple Battle Tournament'' in XY Series but with other trainer who caught all 3 Kalo starter Because I don't think Ash getting 3 Kalo starter .
                              It let me Wonder , Does Writer/Director really does everything for Marketing & Promote stuff Or they simply love Tormenting Ash Fan ???
                              Even Now In XY Series,
                              I don't know about Talonflame , But Litleo is obviously more Marketable then Fletchling yet Ash got Fletchling .
                              If Writer/Director only care about Marketing & Promoting then Ash should get a good Ride-able Pokemon & He also should get female Meowstic Because its a Marketable Psychic type Pokemon that Ash doesn't have !!!
                              After all , Meowstic might be great character considering its Pokedex entry-
                              Quote:

                              Meowstic
                              The organs within Meowstic's ears possess a formidable psychic power, so it usually keeps them clamped shut. But when Meowstic is threatened, it will lift its ears and release this power.
                              This Pokémon tends not to show its emotions to others and remain expressionless, but it seems that some Trainers love the unsociable air it puts on
                              .
                              .

                              Plus , It look like capable battler while keeping a Cute Marketable appearance.
                              Doesn't that make Female Meowstic ............... Perfect????
                              Considering All the Pokemon that being reveal , ASH WOULDN'T NEED ANOTHER ''TEAM BABIES'' FOR MARKETING PURPOSE IN XY SERIES !!!
                              __________________
                              The True Beauty of Anime

                                #242    
                              Old September 27th, 2013 (6:00 AM).
                              Ash's Avatar
                              Ash Ash is offline
                              cataclysm
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 10,859
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by jsziede View Post
                              No screenshot because I'm in a hurry, but you can see Alexa with Helioptile when Ash is battling Viola in the greenhouse Gym (1:08) during the newest trailer. I don't know of any news about her role in the upcoming series, but it looks like she'll be tagging along during that episode.
                              In that Gym Battle she's watching it's her sister that Ash is battling. So I can see why she's tagging along to see that battle. I don't really think she'll be tagging along afterwards or rather I hope not. Five is a pretty big group to travel with and I think they should stick with four people maximum. I'd rather her be a reoccurring character after that Gym Battle.
                              __________________
                              welcome! may i take your order today?

                                #243    
                              Old September 27th, 2013 (6:02 AM).
                              Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                              Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                              Vampire Waifu
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Location: California
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 9,296
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
                                In that Gym Battle she's watching it's her sister that Ash is battling. So I can see why she's tagging along to see that battle. I don't really think she'll be tagging along afterwards or rather I hope not. Five is a pretty big group to travel with and I think they should stick with four people maximum.
                                But Four is an unlucky number in Japan, so they might as well try to shoehorn in Alexa into the group to prevent any potential problems with the previous four-people group Ash was in back in Hoenn, where the most vocal fans were at their peak.
                                __________________
                                  #244    
                                Old September 27th, 2013 (6:10 AM).
                                Ash's Avatar
                                Ash Ash is offline
                                cataclysm
                                • Crystal Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Nature: Gentle
                                Posts: 10,859
                                I just feel that if Alexa tags along that is one more character to focus on and we won't get the character development we are really hoping for this region after the lack that last region got in the end. Pokemon has always had trouble in that department while also having the right pacing. I really don't want anyone in the group to become a stalemate like Cilan sadly became in the character development department because he was such a lovely character. But take note that this is my personal opinion and I'm not going to bring up Alexa and her character development here because I've honestly only have seen three episodes with her.
                                __________________
                                welcome! may i take your order today?

                                  #245    
                                Old September 27th, 2013 (9:43 AM).
                                Famon's Avatar
                                Famon Famon is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 2,562
                                  Unlike other , I have no problem is Ash being Over-powered & Invincible in XY Series as long as Battle are good !!!
                                  Because that the only thing that didn't happened .
                                  A lot of people say how boring its going to be if Ash become overpowered but I disagree .
                                  Because we won't know if Ash was invincible or not until the series end.
                                  However , The longer Ash remain undefeated , The More People will fear for Ash's defect !!!
                                  Tell me , If Hypothetically Ash remain undefeated for 50 episode , can any of you say with full confidence Ash won't going to lose at all in XY Series ??
                                  Can Any of You ? With complete confidence !!!
                                  Nope !!!
                                  Because You can't say if Ash going to win a battle Or not without seeing a full battle .
                                  You can't say that Ash going to win this battle just because he haven't been beaten for 50 episode .
                                  Instate , You will think that Ash might lose the current battle because He's haven't been defected for 50 episode.
                                  Thats how Human mind Work !!!
                                  Like ''Prince of Tennis'' , Just Because Ryoma is doesn't lose very much doesn't mean I can say that he will win the current match .
                                  So Pokemon XY series Wouldn't be Boring with Ash being Over-powered as long as Writer doesn't give him EASY VICTORY !!!
                                  Over-powered Protagonist can be well-received.
                                  Such as Atem (Yu-gi-oh) & Nagi Springfield (Negima).
                                  I mean , Nagi Springfield become teacher of Highschool female mage when he was 12 year old .
                                  Now , Thats Over-powered !!!
                                  __________________
                                  The True Beauty of Anime

                                    #246    
                                  Old September 28th, 2013 (4:50 AM).
                                  Hiroshi Sotomura's Avatar
                                  Hiroshi Sotomura Hiroshi Sotomura is offline
                                  That's Deneb, Altair, and Vega.
                                  • Developer
                                  • Crystal Tier
                                  • GTGet-Together Event Management
                                  • PokéCommunity Daily
                                  • Discord Moderoid
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2002
                                  Location: Melbourne, Australia
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 16,913
                                  …so anyway…

                                  Did anyone notice that they've dynamically animated everything at least in the trailers so far?

                                  In previous series, as a Pokémon would move, you'd get the generic motion background, like any old 1990's anime. Yet, in every scene in the videos they've released, we'd get fully animated backgrounds when a Pokémon is in motion. Is this the first time in a long time where they've actually spent money animating the series?
                                  __________________
                                  On a day just like any other,
                                  you suddenly stood up and said,
                                  “Let's go stargazing tonight!”
                                    #247    
                                  Old September 28th, 2013 (5:42 AM).
                                  ilias_'s Avatar
                                  ilias_ ilias_ is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                                    Location: Greece
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 547
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
                                    …so anyway…

                                    Did anyone notice that they've dynamically animated everything at least in the trailers so far?

                                    In previous series, as a Pokémon would move, you'd get the generic motion background, like any old 1990's anime. Yet, in every scene in the videos they've released, we'd get fully animated backgrounds when a Pokémon is in motion. Is this the first time in a long time where they've actually spent money animating the series?

                                    Me!!! I said it earlier (post #238). I am so excited about this. I really hope they keep it that way and that it's not only for the trailers
                                    __________________
                                    3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

                                    Pokémon X
                                    Friend Safari:
                                    Type: Fire.
                                    Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
                                      #248    
                                    Old September 28th, 2013 (9:31 AM).
                                    Darkrai Lv.1000's Avatar
                                    Darkrai Lv.1000 Darkrai Lv.1000 is offline
                                    Has a tendency to figure things out
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2007
                                      Location: On an island with Hakaze
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 671
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
                                      …so anyway…

                                      Did anyone notice that they've dynamically animated everything at least in the trailers so far?

                                      In previous series, as a Pokémon would move, you'd get the generic motion background, like any old 1990's anime. Yet, in every scene in the videos they've released, we'd get fully animated backgrounds when a Pokémon is in motion. Is this the first time in a long time where they've actually spent money animating the series?
                                      I noticed that as well, and it looks amazing. Hopefully it stays like this for every battle scene. I've never been so excited for a new season!
                                      __________________
                                        #249    
                                      Old September 28th, 2013 (5:18 PM).
                                      Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
                                      Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
                                      Vampire Waifu
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                                        Location: California
                                        Age: 25
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 9,296
                                        Welp, now that we know that Ash isn't going to bring Charizard on his way to Kalos based on the last episode of Best Wishes Da, that means there's going to be a Mega Pikachu no doubt since he's always getting the special treatment from Game Freak as the series' mascot, thus neglecting Raichu once again.
                                        __________________
                                          #250    
                                        Old September 28th, 2013 (5:27 PM).
                                        Sheep's Avatar
                                        Sheep Sheep is offline
                                        • Administrator
                                        • Silver Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                                        Age: 26
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Bashful
                                        Posts: 21,622
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
                                        …so anyway…

                                        Did anyone notice that they've dynamically animated everything at least in the trailers so far?

                                        In previous series, as a Pokémon would move, you'd get the generic motion background, like any old 1990's anime. Yet, in every scene in the videos they've released, we'd get fully animated backgrounds when a Pokémon is in motion. Is this the first time in a long time where they've actually spent money animating the series?
                                        I honestly feel like that won't last past the first few episodes. They might be choosing to showcase just those bits to make the trailer seem more appealing, but.. fingers crossed the stock backgrounds won't be used as often. I guess I don't have as much faith in the anime writers as I used to. :(

                                        I agree that hopefully each character will get a decent amount of screentime and development this time around. Now that we're going to be with four characters (including Ash) I fear certain ones will just be tossed around as "undeveloped sidekicks."
                                        __________________

                                        . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
                                        Closed Thread
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:33 AM.