• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kneel before me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm redoing this again to make it better.

I've been a member of this forum off and on for about ten years. I have a good and bad history here, but I also consider it to be my home. I am a huge pokemon nerd and play pokemon nearly everyday. I also love Doctor Who as well, but I haven't had a chance to get too into it yet. Oh, and I also love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. :D Same thing with Doctor Who though. I haven't gotten too into it. :/

I am a huge anime otaku. Though, I haven't been watching much anime. D: I have a very short attention span and find it hard to sit through a whole entire anime, which is kind of sad. Also, I LOVE Tom Hiddleston. That guy is like... omg. I absolutely adore him so much! I also love to play other video games as well, but it's not often that I get to play anything out of my interest barrier. :[

I love music more than life itself. Music is pretty much my whole life too. Without it, I would be nothing. I also love to write as well. I started writing in the fifth grade, but stopped after a while though. I picked up on it again and started to write my own stuff. :D I am a self-educated writer at the moment, but I am always looking for ways to improve too. <3

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

How did you meet your boyfriend and/or what's the sweetest thing he has done for you?

What is the most simple yet most life-changing words you've read or been told?

Who is your favorite character in Durarara? I love that series. <3

If you had to listen to one song on repeat for 10 hours, which song would it be and why?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    lol so many questions. XD

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Hm... Japan. Mainly because it's just so fricken awesome there!!

How did you meet your boyfriend and/or what's the sweetest thing he has done for you?

The first time we met was on a page for this voice actor named Johnny Yong Bosch. At the time, we became good friends. Later we started dating. However, **** hit the fan... long story short, we broke up, became friends again. I dated this guy who turned out to be fake. Well, at the time, my boyfriend was kicked from the circle. We didn't meet up again until august after like three years. I saw a tweet of his that Liam O'Brien retweeted, reunited with him and a few days later... we dated again.

I'm not sure. I mean, it's actually just the things he says that are really sweet. I know for a fact that I blush every time he's all mushy. <3

What is the most simple yet most life-changing words you've read or been told?

Hm... I'm not sure. I guess just "Stay Strong" because that's always helped me.

Who is your favorite character in Durarara? I love that series. <3

Izaya Orihara!! <3 *has hims in plushie form*

If you had to listen to one song on repeat for 10 hours, which song would it be and why?

Just one, huh? Hm. Try by Simple Plan. Mainly because this song has a special meaning to me. It saved my life once because I was on the verge of suicide. Basically, it came up and at the time I was this sobbing mess. Well, I listened to it and pretty just cried so much. It made me realize so many things I never thought were possible, you know?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Do you listen to any hard punk, or is it all on the pop-y-er end of the spectrum?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Not really. I do listen to Of Mice & Men and We Came as Romans though. I really love both those bands. <3

Two great bands, I used to listen to them in high school. I no longer listen to Screamo & Heavy/Death Metal for the most part though. I am more into horrorcore such as ICP/Twiztid and Rappers such as MGK,Hopsin & Eminem.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
    What's your favorite reincarnation of the Doctor?

Well, I've only started watching the first part of the remake, so I'd have to say the one played by Christopher Eccleston. His smile is so goofy and adorable that I can't help giggle. XD I'll probably get into it more once I get back into watching it on Netflix. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back