Started by Avara September 18th, 2013 3:25 PM
  • 1822 replies

Avara

She/Her
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,239 posts
8.8 Years
Some of you may remember this hack from 2013-2014. This thread has been closed for quite a while due to real-life commitments and issues getting in the way of development, but I can promise the project hasn't been abandoned!

I removed past download links because the demos from 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 no longer reflect my standard of work now. The project has been restarted many times over the years as my skills improved, first based on FireRed, then Emerald, and today it is based on the Pokéemerald decompilaton.

I've been working hard to recreate my original vision over time, but there is still no playable demo yet, hence why this thread has remained closed. I have created a Discord server to use for small updates in the meantime, and will reopen this thread when I have something more meaningful to show. The server is usually quiet, but if you'd like to keep an eye on progress as and when I can make it you'd be more than welcome to join :) please note that there is no download link at present.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject

Age 25
Male
California
Seen December 14th, 2019
Posted December 14th, 2019
732 posts
8.8 Years
whoa, the ideas for this game sound so fantastic, I'm literally sitting here with my jaw open just thinking about it. I have a feeling that this game isn't going to come out for a while (due to the many routes one can take while playing), but it will be a good one. I wish you good luck on completing this game. :15:

Orifiel

Priestess

Female
Tokyo, Japan
Seen May 3rd, 2015
Posted May 5th, 2014
420 posts
7.1 Years
The idea is really interesting.
As I can see in the screenshots. The game looks good so far.
I like the way you map, but It's like a little less-life, sort of.
Oh well, another FireRed hack. People hack FireRed for easy
reasons, still I love 3rd gen better. Anyways, keep that up.
I'll be looking forward for the complete progress of the game.
~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~

Avara

She/Her
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,239 posts
8.8 Years
Thank you so much, i really appreciate the feedback.

How could I improve the maps?

Does anyone know if the name Fire Agate is taken by another hack? I've searched but can't find one.

Orifiel

Priestess

Female
Tokyo, Japan
Seen May 3rd, 2015
Posted May 5th, 2014
420 posts
7.1 Years
Thank you so much, i really appreciate the feedback.

How could I improve the maps?

Does anyone know if the name Fire Agate is taken by another hack? I've searched but can't find one.
No one has taken that name yet.
~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~

Lucifer-san

Recently Revived Zombie

Male
Somewhere
Seen May 1st, 2020
Posted September 17th, 2016
166 posts
9.9 Years
This sounds like this is gonna be quite awesome with the different decisions that one can make. For a name what about Pokemon:Mirage Of Tales or Pokemon: Book Of Dreams or something another. Heh anyways, im looking forward to the game hope you finish this project. If you need a beta tester I would gladly lend assistance so anyways good luck.
I arise from the dead, finally.

Avara

She/Her
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,239 posts
8.8 Years
Ooh, I like mirage of tales. Thank you! It's going well so far, but at the moment I only have events that can go one or two ways, and I'm trying to make them go more ways in newer scripts if that makes sense haha

Lucifer-san

Recently Revived Zombie

Male
Somewhere
Seen May 1st, 2020
Posted September 17th, 2016
166 posts
9.9 Years
Hmm is progress still going on for this hack as it has a lot of potential. I hope it doesn't end up being scrapped or something it would be waste. If not I can't wait until you have something to show for your effort.
I arise from the dead, finally.

Avara

She/Her
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,239 posts
8.8 Years
Working on it as we speak! =) I am planning to release an alpha soon. Not a short alpha though, I only want to have like 1 alpha release 1 beta release then the final release rather than having 37636 betas.

Alpha will go up to the 5th Gym (if you want to do the gyms) or if youre not interested in doing the gyms the alpha will stop after an area called Verlume Villas.

Hope to have a release nxt week once its perfect and I add a few more trainers in =)

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject

Age 25
Male
California
Seen December 14th, 2019
732 posts
8.8 Years
I wonder if I can create multiple saves for all of the different routes :p
Some of the hacks that I like:

I also support Pokemon Liquid Crystal, Glazed, and a few others who either have large banners or none at all.
I'm often not on, but when I am, I show my support in likes :-D
School is back in session. Time to stress out and disappear (even more so than before).
Age 23
Male
Seen November 11th, 2019
Posted September 5th, 2015
261 posts
7.3 Years
I love this hack idea, will definitely play once the alpha is out.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too wide, 600px is the limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Avara

She/Her
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,239 posts
8.8 Years
You can create multiple saves, but the storylines all do lead to the same events in the end. You're able to do all the careers to a certain extent, so just because you do one of them doesn't mean you wont be able to do others, if that makes sense.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject

Age 25
Male
California
Seen December 14th, 2019
732 posts
8.8 Years
You can create multiple saves, but the storylines all do lead to the same events in the end. You're able to do all the careers to a certain extent, so just because you do one of them doesn't mean you wont be able to do others, if that makes sense.
so, one has the potential to do all 3 jobs? that is so epic :t294: