• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Town/City?

Favorite Town/City?

• Littleroot Town

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Oldale Town

• Petalburg City

• Rustboro City

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Dewford Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slateport City

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Mauville City

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Verdanturf Town

• Fallarbor Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavaridge Town

• Fortree City

Votes: 31 27.9%
  • Lilycove City

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Mossdeep City

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Sootopolis City

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Pacifidlog Town

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Ever Grande City

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm very partial to Fortree and Pacfidlog, though I doubt I could ever live in the latter. I don't like to swim and living right on the water sounds scary. But it still wins major cool points for creativity.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Woow. Swiming and other makes you disturb. Well it could be. I am not saying it couldn't but it didn't given me anything to say about it. Not very good and not very bad also. And fortree make a long list of Likes :P

Kelton2

Yes, That One
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Yeah actually all the cities are design great. Whoever maps those was a expert. And cmon describe it more !
Yeah, should have elaborated on that. Fortree....... well, TREEHOUSES FTW. Pacifidlog always seemed like an unusual choice of mine, but there's something about the log bridges.... and how they sink in.... I'm weird. I like Sootopolis because I like the idea of an enclosed, hard-to-reach city (well, I like the idea of an enclosed hard-to-reach anything).

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
To be honest, I feel like the Battle Frontier from Emerald should count as a town/city, it has almost everything there and just always reminded me of a city.

But since that isn't on there, I chose Sootopolis City because not only did it house an epic fight scene going on between Groudon and Kyogre, but the history of it, the Cave of Origin, the gym leader(s) were all fantastic. Also I loved the music score, I dunno why, I just always loved the music.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I like fortree city because it's a city made of tree forts. I never really had a tree fort when I was young, but I always loved the concept of them. And playing through R/S/E I love the city ever since I got to it.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Fortree is popular then ! Well Fortree has too many amazing tree and a very well designed maps. But Slateport was always my favorite.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I really liked Lilycove City. Well, in a particular region the big city is always a favorite to me. Master Contests, Department store, Art museum... And the music is pleasant and charming.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Sootopolis City has my vote, fond memories of catching Groudon in Ruby for the first time in Cave of Origin.

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
Years
Lilycove City is my favorite. I love the music, the Museum, the Department Store, and the Contest Hall. I also love how central the city is when it comes to tracking down Team Magma and Aqua.

I also do like Fortree, because of its uniqueness, the idea of modern people dwelling in trees.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I gotta vote for Sootopolis. It was so beautiful and eerie almost, very unique. But I also liked Slateport a lot, with the beach, market and harbor. It was a cozy city.

blue

gucci
Years
That's a tough one, considering the majority of Cities/Towns in Hoenn are the best. I'd have to say Mauville City, it just seems like it's the centre of it all.. not to mention it has adjoining Routes which provide great training spots. n_n

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah Your right. We can't compare the cities. As all of them are cool and great enough to respect but we all have our favorites ! That doesn't mean we hate a city at all.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Pacifidlog Town for sure. Yeah it's not that big, but the concept is incredibly interesting.

Mesmerella

Preschooler
Years
Honestly, I love everything about Hoenn. The region in general is so beautiful and diverse, with deserts, volcanoes, beaches, rain forests... I think that all of the cities were awesome, and had something neat to offer.

That being said, though, my all-time favorite city was Lilycove. It had the department store, art museum and the contest hall, and it also had the Safari Zone and Mt. Pyre to the east. (Mt. Pyre is one of my favorite locations, so having a city close to that was a huge plus for me!) I love Lilycove, and I've always wanted to live there. The music was also really beautiful, such an elegant waltz.

A close second, though, would be Slateport. I loved the music in Slateport, and I also loved how bright and sunny it was! It had a really neat marketplace, a cool oceanic museum, and of course the beach to the south was really nice. Plus, you could get there via ferry from Lilycove, so the two cities were highly connected in that regard. If I had lived in Lilycove, I'm sure I would have visited Slateport often!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2023
my favorite town was mossdeep city, it was the perfect place, your right next to the daycare, the game corner, and your right near a sand slide for day care training.

Back