• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B-I-N-G-O Challenge

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
PokeCommunity BINGO Challenge!

PokeCommunity BINGO!​

This is the third revision of the BINGO Challenge, where you play a variety of challenges set on a bingo board! You can play all of the challenges you want. You can be your favorite evil team, or protagonist, and follow several different limited challenges, such as evolution stones, gifts, and even the classic monotype and monocolor challenges are available for you to use!

Challenges:
Spoiler:

Participants:
Spoiler:

Leaderboard:
Spoiler:

(filler) (filler) (filler) DUMMY

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Could I have a Bingo sheet please? :D

It's in the participants list now. Enjoy! :)

Update for my Red Mono-Color.
Just beat Misty, I'll upload a pic once I beat the E4.

Team
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I would like to request a sheet please! How come owners have changed warriorcat? :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
I would like to request a bingo sheet please. Cheers

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Username: bmangoobs
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Space Nerds
Game Type: Pokemon Diamond
Team: Dialga, Honchkrow, Gyrados, Alakazam, Toxicroak, Weaville

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
In the Stone Alone challenge, do you just keep your starter until you can get your first Pokemon on your team?

Years
How come owners have changed warriorcat? :)

Not to intrude, but Fenneking (the original owner) had other matters to attend to, so he had his topic locked. WarriorCat probably asked Sydian for the challenge rights.

On another note, could I have a card please? I guess I'll try this again.

EDIT: Reading over the instructions, will Gen 6 makes this a 6x6 BINGO board? :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Thanks, I was just curious as to why the old thread stopped suddenly :) Glad it has been allowed to carry on though! Great challenge and tonnes of fun!

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Not to intrude, but Fenneking (the original owner) had other matters to attend to, so he had his topic locked. WarriorCat probably asked Sydian for the challenge rights.

On another note, could I have a card please? I guess I'll try this again.

EDIT: Reading over the instructions, will Gen 6 makes this a 6x6 BINGO board? :P

Thanks for explaining, I was going to, but forgot when I was making cards. :P
And yes, when I add Gen 6, it will be 6x6.

also, your card is in the participants list now. Have fun! :)

Years
Thanks for explaining, I was going to, but forgot when I was making cards. :P
And yes, when I add Gen 6, it will be 6x6.

also, your card is in the participants list now. Have fun! :)

Alright, thanks for answering and making the card! :D
Although, would that mean that you're going to re-make the cards anyway? Because if so, I might just wait until gen 6 comes out.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hiya WC, how ya doing :) may I have a sheet plz...

Your card is now in the participants list. Enjoy! :)

Alright, thanks for answering and making the card! :D
Although, would that mean that you're going to re-make the cards anyway? Because if so, I might just wait until gen 6 comes out.

I will only re-make them if participants ask me to, and I'm just going to add the extra row and column(challenges will be random of course :P). Meaning the card will have the same 1st-5th gen challenges, so if you want me to, I will add 6th gen to your card. :). I updated to OP with details, so feel free to look at that if you want.

Years
I will only re-make them if participants ask me to, and I'm just going to add the extra row and column(challenges will be random of course :P). Meaning the card will have the same 1st-5th gen challenges, so if you want me to, I will add 6th gen to your card. :). I updated to OP with details, so feel free to look at that if you want.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. If it's not too much trouble then, could I get 6th gen? Scratch that, I'm going to experience what X has to offer first, so just keep the original card. I need to pass time while 1) avoiding any more spoilers and 2) trying to suppress my impulse to go out and get a copy at GameStop...

I guess I'll start on the Gift Challenge for Hoenn.
Username: Ckbruin
Bingo Card:
Spoiler:

Challenge: Gift Challenge (Hoenn)
Game: Emerald

Will be updating all information on my playthrough here, and eventually check in again when I finish this challenge.

Last edited:
Back