Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old January 3rd, 2014 (2:28 PM). Edited January 3rd, 2014 by igorbobrik.
igorbobrik's Avatar
igorbobrik igorbobrik is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Posts: 131
    i found a lot of bugs in the game
    1. gohan give me only 1 exp
    2. when i am surfing the pokemon level is huge for me
    3. i cant talk to the people on the gym
    4. if someone beat me i am stuck in black screen in the gym
    5. its a lot of bugs in route 1
    6. why if i didnt have a pokemon i can still fight with goku ?
    7. i cant surf in water in route 1
    8. after i talk with raditz gohan still in the island
    9. the thing i am surfing on him is in lag
    10. piccolo doesnt in my team
    11. when i returned to goku's place gohan is in the zone he be when i fight him
    12. i didnt found pokemons in route 1
    13. the sprite of piccolo isnt good in the forest
    14. a lot of bugs in the start
    15. if i want i can go to the victory road
    16. when i go to some house in pewter i get stuck there
    __________________
    Hacks I support:



    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old January 3rd, 2014 (3:03 PM).
    Rezordaxx's Avatar
    Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
    Asks many questions!
       
      Join Date: Aug 2013
      Location: The Netherlands
      Age: 18
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 290
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
      i found a lot of bugs in the game
      1. gohan give me only 1 exp
      2. when i am surfing the pokemon level is huge for me
      3. i cant talk to the people on the gym
      4. if someone beat me i am stuck in black screen in the gym
      5. its a lot of bugs in route 1
      6. why if i didnt have a pokemon i can still fight with goku ?
      7. i cant surf in water in route 1
      8. after i talk with raditz gohan still in the island
      9. the thing i am surfing on him is in lag
      10. piccolo doesnt in my team
      11. when i returned to goku's place gohan is in the zone he be when i fight him
      12. i didnt found pokemons in route 1
      13. the sprite of piccolo isnt good in the forest
      14. a lot of bugs in the start
      15. if i want i can go to the victory road
      16. when i go to some house in pewter i get stuck there
      I mentioned that the game is almost buggles for the storyline not for freeroaming, and the storyline of this beta ended after the conversation with piccolo.
      Half of the bugs you reported is after the conversation with piccolo or it is freeroaming,

      Well my answers to the bugs you reported ;
      1. Thanks i will fix that
      2. Like i said freeroaming is not stable yet
      3. They dont have scripts yet
      4. Well this is because there is no healing point yet i will fix this thanks
      5. Explain them cause i havent found any
      6. You dont have pokemon you fight with goku
      7. Is this after or before the conversation with piccolo?
      8. I am still findin out how to fix this, i already reported this bug
      9.it is not in lag, that is just the animation.
      10. Havent worked on that yet.
      11. Still finding out how to fix that to (Damn you Gohan! :p)
      12. Havent added them yet, i am planning to insert tigers, wolfs and stuff
      13. I need to delete piccolo there he isnt ment to show up, thanks.
      14. You mean the intro? There are a couple of bugs in there yes.
      15. Victory road still needs to be deleted
      16. I havent even touched pewter city, so thats kinda wierd..

      Thanks for your bug report!
      __________________

      My hack
        #103    
      Old January 3rd, 2014 (3:17 PM).
      lucariokul's Avatar
      lucariokul lucariokul is offline
      Illusions surround me. Help...
         
        Join Date: Jul 2013
        Location: Auric Island.
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 217
        There is already a Pokémon Z coming out. Nintendo hinted it with the new Legendary Zygarde. Perhaps you should change the name. Besides... Dragonball? Really? It's not even something that kept me watchin when I first saw it.
        __________________
        Have a nice day. Friend Code: 0817-4434-9088, Rock Type Safari.
        Check out my Trader Reviews!
        Proud member of the Aura Guardians Lucario and Riolu Fan Club.


          #104    
        Old January 3rd, 2014 (3:31 PM).
        Rezordaxx's Avatar
        Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
        Asks many questions!
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Location: The Netherlands
          Age: 18
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 290
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucariokul View Post
          There is already a Pokémon Z coming out. Nintendo hinted it with the new Legendary Zygarde. Perhaps you should change the name. Besides... Dragonball? Really? It's not even something that kept me watchin when I first saw it.
          Yup iknow, but wait whatttt?! How can you not like Dragonball... It is just as good as Pokemon in my opinion.
          __________________

          My hack
            #105    
          Old January 4th, 2014 (1:51 AM).
          igorbobrik's Avatar
          igorbobrik igorbobrik is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Posts: 131
            Rezordaxx you didnt answer my question !! Are you going to do events in this game? , event like a movies or specials , "The Dead Zone" or "The World's Strongest"
            __________________
            Hacks I support:


              #106    
            Old January 4th, 2014 (2:26 AM).
            godlesplay godlesplay is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2011
              Posts: 269
              I think this story will be about anime ( freezer, cell, buu ) not movies ( cooler, bojack, yanemba )
                #107    
              Old January 4th, 2014 (2:45 AM).
              Rezordaxx's Avatar
              Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
              Asks many questions!
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2013
                Location: The Netherlands
                Age: 18
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 290
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
                Rezordaxx you didnt answer my question !! Are you going to do events in this game? , event like a movies or specials , "The Dead Zone" or "The World's Strongest"
                Well if there is enough space in the rom cause for example the episode of bardock and broly the legendary super saiyan, for them i need to create new tiles for the new planets and that takes a lot of time and space but i am sure i will add battle of gods
                __________________

                My hack
                  #108    
                Old January 4th, 2014 (2:50 AM).
                Rezordaxx's Avatar
                Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                Asks many questions!
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                  Location: The Netherlands
                  Age: 18
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 290
                  Could you guys give a little report about the beta?
                  __________________

                  My hack
                    #109    
                  Old January 4th, 2014 (4:16 AM).
                  igorbobrik's Avatar
                  igorbobrik igorbobrik is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                    Posts: 131
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rezordaxx View Post
                    Could you guys give a little report about the beta?
                    where is raditz i cant find him in the forest
                    __________________
                    Hacks I support:


                      #110    
                    Old January 4th, 2014 (4:22 AM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by igorbobrik.
                    igorbobrik's Avatar
                    igorbobrik igorbobrik is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Posts: 131
                      i found more bugs
                      i have the fifth badge and i dont know why
                      and krillin is in the forest too
                      i can go too the ice cave where Articuno is there and to the varmilion city with the Digllat cave
                      gohan says to me in roshi island "hi goku"
                      sometimes roshi house is in bug
                      if i go to the pokemon center i am stuck there :O
                      __________________
                      Hacks I support:


                        #111    
                      Old January 4th, 2014 (4:32 AM).
                      Miguel Ruiz Cabal's Avatar
                      Miguel Ruiz Cabal Miguel Ruiz Cabal is offline
                      Zero
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2014
                        Location: Anime World
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Serious
                        Posts: 18
                        Cool Pokemon Dragon Ball Z & the main character is goku
                        __________________
                        I'm Lelouch Vi Britannia Commands You to Respect each Other.
                          #112    
                        Old January 4th, 2014 (4:33 AM).
                        odvut007 odvut007 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 33
                          what d hell!only 31kb is dlding every time i tried bt badly wanna play anyway gd luck
                          __________________
                          hack i played on gba
                          Pokemon light Platinum
                          Pokemon Advance Adventure

                          Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
                          Pokemon Dark Rising 1
                          Pokemon Flora Sky
                          Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                          &
                          Now Playing
                          Pokemon Region of legend again with ev train

                          Anyway i m new on gba ‼
                          Recently I start playing gba game bt I m actually known as a gbc uploader cz i own have popular gb/gbc site on peperonity n wapka :-)
                          bt i prefer gbc n gba good from different type bt searching some new good gba games for timepass ‼ :-)

                          search rare-pokemon-games007 for download new games(Pokemon Dark Rising 2(beta 1) i patch or request me any file :-)
                            #113    
                          Old January 4th, 2014 (7:03 AM).
                          Rezordaxx's Avatar
                          Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                          Asks many questions!
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Location: The Netherlands
                            Age: 18
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 290
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
                            where is raditz i cant find him in the forest
                            havent added him yet. still figuring out how to script him
                            __________________

                            My hack
                              #114    
                            Old January 4th, 2014 (7:04 AM).
                            Rezordaxx's Avatar
                            Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                            Asks many questions!
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2013
                              Location: The Netherlands
                              Age: 18
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 290
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by odvut007 View Post
                              what d hell!only 31kb is dlding every time i tried bt badly wanna play anyway gd luck
                              try the attachment and if that doesnt work i posted a dropbox link a few posts back
                              __________________

                              My hack
                                #115    
                              Old January 4th, 2014 (7:07 AM).
                              Rezordaxx's Avatar
                              Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                              Asks many questions!
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2013
                                Location: The Netherlands
                                Age: 18
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 290
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
                                i found more bugs
                                i have the fifth badge and i dont know why
                                and krillin is in the forest too
                                i can go too the ice cave where Articuno is there and to the varmilion city with the Digllat cave
                                gohan says to me in roshi island "hi goku"
                                sometimes roshi house is in bug
                                if i go to the pokemon center i am stuck there :O
                                like I said free roaming is not stable what you are doing is free roaming

                                the fifth badge is so that you can surf
                                freeroaming
                                i did this on purpose i ws to lazy to write a other script for him this will be changed
                                dont know how to fix the texture bug of roshis house
                                freeroaming
                                __________________

                                My hack
                                  #116    
                                Old January 4th, 2014 (7:22 AM).
                                igorbobrik's Avatar
                                igorbobrik igorbobrik is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                  Posts: 131
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Rezordaxx View Post
                                  havent added him yet. still figuring out how to script him
                                  so the end of the beta is in raditz hideout ? you said that the beta finish the saiyan saga
                                  __________________
                                  Hacks I support:


                                    #117    
                                  Old January 4th, 2014 (7:44 AM).
                                  Rezordaxx's Avatar
                                  Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                                  Asks many questions!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2013
                                    Location: The Netherlands
                                    Age: 18
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 290
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
                                    so the end of the beta is in raditz hideout ? you said that the beta finish the saiyan saga
                                    yeah but then i said i will release whatever i had on new years eve i need to learn a lot before i can go on
                                    __________________

                                    My hack
                                      #118    
                                    Old January 4th, 2014 (7:50 AM).
                                    igorbobrik's Avatar
                                    igorbobrik igorbobrik is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                                      Posts: 131
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Rezordaxx View Post
                                      yeah but then i said i will release whatever i had on new years eve i need to learn a lot before i can go on
                                      as your wish man !
                                      are you need help in this hack ?
                                      __________________
                                      Hacks I support:


                                        #119    
                                      Old January 4th, 2014 (8:59 AM).
                                      Rezordaxx's Avatar
                                      Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                                      Asks many questions!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                                        Location: The Netherlands
                                        Age: 18
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 290
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by igorbobrik View Post
                                        as your wish man !
                                        are you need help in this hack ?
                                        depends on the skills of the person
                                        __________________

                                        My hack
                                          #120    
                                        Old January 4th, 2014 (11:47 PM).
                                        odvut007 odvut007 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 33
                                          bugs i got after converson piccolo:
                                          gohan gives 1ex
                                          on master roshi's area..take time to start talking
                                          if i open menu then game stuck

                                          anyway good attemp
                                          __________________
                                          hack i played on gba
                                          Pokemon light Platinum
                                          Pokemon Advance Adventure

                                          Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
                                          Pokemon Dark Rising 1
                                          Pokemon Flora Sky
                                          Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                          &
                                          Now Playing
                                          Pokemon Region of legend again with ev train

                                          Anyway i m new on gba ‼
                                          Recently I start playing gba game bt I m actually known as a gbc uploader cz i own have popular gb/gbc site on peperonity n wapka :-)
                                          bt i prefer gbc n gba good from different type bt searching some new good gba games for timepass ‼ :-)

                                          search rare-pokemon-games007 for download new games(Pokemon Dark Rising 2(beta 1) i patch or request me any file :-)
                                            #121    
                                          Old January 5th, 2014 (3:24 AM).
                                          Rezordaxx's Avatar
                                          Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                                          Asks many questions!
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                                            Location: The Netherlands
                                            Age: 18
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 290
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by odvut007 View Post
                                            bugs i got after converson piccolo:
                                            gohan gives 1ex
                                            on master roshi's area..take time to start talking
                                            if i open menu then game stuck

                                            anyway good attemp
                                            fixed number one
                                            the second is so people know what they are going to play if they havent watched dbz
                                            i didnt have that bug

                                            thanks
                                            __________________

                                            My hack
                                              #122    
                                            Old January 5th, 2014 (7:10 AM).
                                            odvut007 odvut007 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 33
                                              that bug i found on master roshi's area bt anyway i m crazy fan of dbz so waiting 4 ur this hack :-)
                                              __________________
                                              hack i played on gba
                                              Pokemon light Platinum
                                              Pokemon Advance Adventure

                                              Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
                                              Pokemon Dark Rising 1
                                              Pokemon Flora Sky
                                              Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                                              &
                                              Now Playing
                                              Pokemon Region of legend again with ev train

                                              Anyway i m new on gba ‼
                                              Recently I start playing gba game bt I m actually known as a gbc uploader cz i own have popular gb/gbc site on peperonity n wapka :-)
                                              bt i prefer gbc n gba good from different type bt searching some new good gba games for timepass ‼ :-)

                                              search rare-pokemon-games007 for download new games(Pokemon Dark Rising 2(beta 1) i patch or request me any file :-)
                                                #123    
                                              Old January 5th, 2014 (2:02 PM).
                                              Rezordaxx's Avatar
                                              Rezordaxx Rezordaxx is offline
                                              Asks many questions!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2013
                                                Location: The Netherlands
                                                Age: 18
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 290
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by odvut007 View Post
                                                that bug i found on master roshi's area bt anyway i m crazy fan of dbz so waiting 4 ur this hack :-)
                                                Thanks (This are 25 characters)
                                                __________________

                                                My hack
                                                  #124    
                                                Old January 6th, 2014 (11:13 PM).
                                                hackstar's Avatar
                                                hackstar hackstar is offline
                                                Check it out!!
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                                                  Location: Dhaka
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Gentle
                                                  Posts: 243
                                                  Lots of terrible bugs...you have release it till vegeta saga..
                                                  __________________
                                                  Always FEEL CONFIDENT!!!
                                                    #125    
                                                  Old January 7th, 2014 (7:30 PM).
                                                  major glory major glory is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Dec 2013
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 27
                                                    I've always imagined a Dragonball Z game based on the Pokemon game play style which would've awesome! Great job man!
                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:53 AM.