• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Scientific Birthday to the Holder of the Triforce, Ashley!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ahhh, happy birthday to Perdition Haze who officially turns 20 today! Ah, yes, Ashley... as one of my science assistants, she is:

...most welcoming and helpful!

And always there to lend a hand whenever someone wants it!

Most importantly, if she wasn't around, there wouldn't be any Dr. pepper left because Janna drinks it all. Ohhh thank you for that!

So, how do I, a mad genius of science help to create the best birthday for her? Weeell... it's quite the tale!

I had a chat with Janna about what girls would want for their birthdays. I mean... I suggested kotasu's, but, it wasn't such a good idea, according to her. I thought it was genius, mind you! I mean getting your self warm sounded THRILLING! But no.

We both pitched in for a stuffed panda. I admit, it looked cute, so, one day, I can run time travel tests on it! Although, the banana still looked appealing to test.

Next up! Flowers symbolized her kindness, so sweet, and lovely...

...But as it turns out, I might of said that a little too loud, and she, along with Twilight Sky on the right, looked at me with awkward stares. They're into my souuul.

...But! The most important present of all!

A Birthday Cake shaped like a Vulpix. <3 Anyways, Happy birthday Ashley, you're one, probably the closest friend I've have, since you've always seem to light up my day when things get gloomy. I always knew that I can talk to you whenever I bored, lonely, depressed, happy.. or any other fun emotions! So, I hope that you'll get a very nice birthday, and I hope that you'll continue to remain here on PC. <3

Sirfetch’d

What a wonderful thread! I've seen you around a lot and from what I can tell you are an amazingly sweet and wonderful member. Have a happy birthday Ashley!! :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Have a wonderfully amazing birthday Ashley! I love looking at your posts on the Video Games board and the DCC and I can tell you're a great person!
    By the way, Vulpix says Happy Birthday!

TY

I enjoy the VG threads and posts you make, though we havent talked at all xD
    Anyways have a great day :D

Years
    Ah Ashley you're no longer a teen as of today!

Turning 20 is a big one you know, and I hope yours is just as fun as mine. You're a very great member and I love seeing your amazing posts around the forums everyday, and yeah enjoy all the love and presents that comes with your birthday!

~ Hikari

Nakala Pri

Happy Birthday, Ash! I enjoyed talking to you, however briefly, but I hope you have an awesome day! ^^

HAPPEH BIRTHDEH!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    looks like somebody's getting a birthday today!

Happy birthday though, certainly like all the themes you've designed and the posts you've made across many forums.

Back