• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen THE FIRST LVL 100 POKEMON !!!!!!!!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
A Banette in Sapphire. Worth every minute of training - mine was super strong and was my go-to Pokemon in the third generation. (=

Oh ! Banette I like that Pokemon. So you take your too much time to Rise it and make it super strong right ? great :P

Kelton2

Yes, That One
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Swampert in Emerald. I got so annoyed at the Elite Four that I decided to train my already overleveled Swampert to Lv. 100..... let's just say it took a while. Even at Lv. 100, I still had trouble with the Elite Four :P

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Oh maybe it was to time spendable right ? Yeah to hard to take a Pokemon to level 100 it almost took my one year to train and reach My Pokemon's Level to 100 Pokemon.

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
Years
My first lvl 100 was Blastoise I think, You can get a lvl 100 within 6-9 hours of training in the league.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
First Level 100, was Rayquaza, trained him using Colloseum's Mt Battle 1,v, 100.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I also got my snorlax to level 100! His moves:-
Mega Punch
Ice punch
Body Slam
Double Edge
All deadly moves!!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
That's 3 normal type moves. You could have used Earthquake and Brick Break instead.

I taught Earthquake to my Graveller and Brick break to noone but will Snorlax learn it! if yes, I'll try it!

Years
I taught Earthquake to my Graveller and Brick break to noone but will Snorlax learn it! if yes, I'll try it!

Yeah it learns it via TM.
I've never raised Graveller since you have to trade to get a Golem. The only such Pokemon I've ever kept in my team is Haunter.

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
Years
In blue, I used missingo to rare candy my team to 100, so that doesnt count. In the original pokemon silver, My first level 100 was umbreon, followed closely by espeon. Bred two eevee's and spent a long time getting haircuts to make them happy.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
It was an Charizard. His M7 is horrible, but I love him haha
I still have him on my X cartridge, transferred all the way from FireRed. Good times

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2023
my first lv 100 pokemon was back in the old games pokemon yellow, i trained my pikachu using the elite 4 until it was lv 100 (or lv 99 :/) those were good memories, but as the time went by i learnt about cheating, so it wont count when i say i made almost every pokemon lv 100 through rare candy -_-

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
A lot of you say your starters lol
My first was cradily from Ruby (the fossil)
I had it easy, since the exp grew rapidly. It was too easy, I forgot the actual time I hit 100, but after that it was battle tower all the time. I just never had another 100 in Ruby..

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
My first level 100, in generation three and first over all, was my Blastoise from FireRed. However, I do believe it became a level 100 after I had traded it to Sapphire.

Back