Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old December 31st, 2013 (12:25 PM).
mayuyu's Avatar
mayuyu mayuyu is offline
Fairy Queen
     
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 39
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iRobin View Post
    Really? KBS Gayo Daejun is better because of the Idol Versus Idol Challenge, but SBS is a dissapointment because of the cameraman and the mic problem , Tiffany had problem with her mic, and GD and YB hugged <3 but the cameraman pointed the floor, can't see their hugs 3
    KBS just felt like an extended weekly music show to me. Tiffany's mic was a minor problem; I felt KBS had the worst sound system by far. I actually preferred some of SBS's stages, specifically Hyori's Miss Korea, Hyori & CL, CNBLUE & Dok2, TTS & EXO, and, of course, GD & Taeyang. I loved the drama parody too.

    But omg yeah no doubt that camera work was so awfulllllll. When it fell during 2NE1's that was just omg.
    __________________
    please don't take any of my OT names (or me) seriously

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old January 1st, 2014 (6:15 PM).
    Kanzler's Avatar
    Kanzler Kanzler is offline
    naughty biscotti
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Toronto
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 5,911
    Random and late, but I love this song.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gig9qmiqV6o

    Just wow, Hyorin can really sing! Can this go under the featured songs list?
      #103    
    Old January 2nd, 2014 (8:12 AM).
    GlitteringMoon's Avatar
    GlitteringMoon GlitteringMoon is offline
       
      Join Date: Dec 2013
      Location: Norway
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 19
      How long have you been listening to KPop?
      Since 2009

      How were you introduced to KPop?
      Once on youtube I found a music video by “BoA”, she had just released one of her singles to debute in USA. This was in 2009, I really liked the song “Eat you up” and started searching more on the internet to get information. After some years I introduced this to my friend, and she is now loving kpop just like me. She is so nice, In oktober 2013 she was part of the OMONA group here in Norway as CREW, and she got to meet SimonAndMartina from EatYourKimchi, and she bought a shirt for me saying “EatYourKimchi European Tour”. So nice of her as I was not able to participate myself.

      Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
      - CL, she is making a lot of famous friends in America like Will.I.Am and it is really paying off. She know how to market her style and rapping, she is so good at it. Her english is amazing, a very good and smart girl.
      - Jang jae In's ballad "Please" is so sad and beautiful
      - The main theme soundtrack from "The suspicious album" is also good
      - I am so spread around haha, i just listen to what touches me, makes me sing or gives me certain feelings. I watch a lot of videos from the shows to see who is debuting.

      Individual Solo Claim:
      GlitteringMoon – Kahi/Sunmi/Jang Jae In/BoA/T.O.P/GaIn/Chaelin aka CL

      haha, i hope it's OK that i am claiming so many, if not please tell me
      __________________

      FC: 4055-4430-7262
      Plays: Pokemon X
      ♚ Friends & Traders much wanted and appreaciated
        #104    
      Old January 2nd, 2014 (10:28 AM).
      Gladion's Avatar
      Gladion Gladion is offline
      x Silvally
         
        Join Date: Sep 2009
        Location: Currently in Johto
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 1,123
        I died totally with the news of YoonA with Lee Seunggri :'(
        __________________
        "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
        I guess everyone might have their own answer.
        But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
        ."
        - Gladion
          #105    
        Old January 2nd, 2014 (10:47 AM).
        mayuyu's Avatar
        mayuyu mayuyu is offline
        Fairy Queen
           
          Join Date: Dec 2013
          Posts: 39
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by EXO時代 View Post
          I died totally with the news of YoonA with Lee Seunggri :'(
          I'm still in denial to be honest
          __________________
          please don't take any of my OT names (or me) seriously
            #106    
          Old January 2nd, 2014 (10:03 PM).
          iRobin's Avatar
          iRobin iRobin is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 29
            And the next day, Sooyoung is dating @[email protected]
              #107    
            Old January 3rd, 2014 (8:50 PM). Edited January 4th, 2014 by 이큐리.
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline
            우리 둘만의 암호
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254
            Oh my god ;; I'm so sorry I've been away. But T-ara keeping me busy. Lol.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
            I haven't followed any Korean music in... 4-5 years? Regardless, I still want to join because I'm Korean and it just feels wrong to think I don't have much of association with K-Pop nowadays. Plus I could learn about new groups and their music.

            How long have you been listening to KPop?
            2 years? That is, until I kind of forgot about KPop.

            How were you introduced to KPop?
            Umm... Korean media?

            Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
            ...I used to listen to Super Junior and TVXQ, if that counts?
            Welcome! ;)
            TVXQ ♥
            Of course they count. :D

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mayuyu View Post
            I knew I smelled kpop.

            How long have you been listening to KPop?
            I knew about it for a while, but never gave it a chance until about 3 years ago.

            How were you introduced to KPop?
            I was an avid Comcast OnDemand viewer (no judging) and would frequent the music section daily. One day I noticed this new "KPOP" section. I'd always hear about kpop and would stumble upon random MVs on YouTube but always shrugged it off. Now I was like "meh it's 4am and I have nothing better to do."
            omg I watched so many videos...I remember Abracadabra, Genie, Hearbeat, Lollipop but I didn't like ANY of them. then I saw Beast's Bad Girl and giggled to myself (since this was when the phrase SO BEAST was popular). I watched it, thought GAYYYY, and fell in love at the same time. I probably wouldn't have gotten into kpop if it wasn't for Beast (I mostly listened to alternative/post-hardcore rock at the time, funny enough) but now I don't even follow Beast anymore.

            Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
            I listen to most everything, so what I'm currently listening to depends on what was recently released. Right now it's mostly SNSD and EXO (or at least it would be if my albums would arrive already. I pre-ordered them this time and they're still not here yo)

            anyone watched KBS's Gayo Daejun? omg so disappointing
            Sorry for the late welcome! :) I don't really listen to Beast myself, but I've seen them perform a few times and they are cute. ^ ^

            I skipped that one and just watched performances online.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Subsonic View Post
            May I join? ;D

            How long have you been listening to KPop?
            On and off for about five years.

            How were you introduced to KPop?
            Well I stumbled upon a TVXQ song while listening to jpop songs. I hated them actually and didn't get back into kpop until my friend introduced me to Younha.

            Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
            Younha. Youhnha. Younha. Younha. Need I say more? lol ;D
            (Lee Hi and Ailee)

            BY THE WAY, may I claim Younha? ;D
            YES YES JOIN.
            WELCOME. :D
            Claim added. ♥

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by iRobin View Post
            Really? KBS Gayo Daejun is better because of the Idol Versus Idol Challenge, but SBS is a dissapointment because of the cameraman and the mic problem :( , Tiffany had problem with her mic, and GD and YB hugged <3 but the cameraman pointed the floor, can't see their hugs 3 :(
            I watched MBC's end of the year music show and whatever other one T-ara was on. I saw memes of the camera work at Gayo and omfg. XD It was terrible, but funny at the same time.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mayuyu View Post
            KBS just felt like an extended weekly music show to me. Tiffany's mic was a minor problem; I felt KBS had the worst sound system by far. I actually preferred some of SBS's stages, specifically Hyori's Miss Korea, Hyori & CL, CNBLUE & Dok2, TTS & EXO, and, of course, GD & Taeyang. I loved the drama parody too.

            But omg yeah no doubt that camera work was so awfulllllll. When it fell during 2NE1's that was just omg.
            That's the meme I was referring to. I felt bad for 2NE1, but I couldn't stop laughing. :/
            I bet he was fired after that.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
            Random and late, but I love this song.

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gig9qmiqV6o

            Just wow, Hyorin can really sing! Can this go under the featured songs list?
            The featured songs are supposed to get randomly chosen every week. I've been away so long I haven't kept up with it. I'll post a notice later for when you can add to the recommendation list. And then I'll randomly choose another recommended song to feature.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by GlitteringMoon View Post
            How long have you been listening to KPop?
            Since 2009 :)

            How were you introduced to KPop?
            Once on youtube I found a music video by “BoA”, she had just released one of her singles to debute in USA. This was in 2009, I really liked the song “Eat you up” and started searching more on the internet to get information. After some years I introduced this to my friend, and she is now loving kpop just like me. She is so nice, In oktober 2013 she was part of the OMONA group here in Norway as CREW, and she got to meet SimonAndMartina from EatYourKimchi, and she bought a shirt for me saying “EatYourKimchi European Tour”. So nice of her as I was not able to participate myself.

            Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
            - CL, she is making a lot of famous friends in America like Will.I.Am and it is really paying off. She know how to market her style and rapping, she is so good at it. Her english is amazing, a very good and smart girl.
            - Jang jae In's ballad "Please" is so sad and beautiful
            - The main theme soundtrack from "The suspicious album" is also good
            - I am so spread around haha, i just listen to what touches me, makes me sing or gives me certain feelings. I watch a lot of videos from the shows to see who is debuting.

            Individual Solo Claim:
            GlitteringMoon – Kahi/Sunmi/Jang Jae In/BoA/T.O.P/GaIn/Chaelin aka CL

            haha, i hope it's OK that i am claiming so many, if not please tell me :)
            I love CL. I think she spent time in America which is why she is so fluent in English. Welcome to the club! Adding you claims now. :)

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by EXO時代 View Post
            I died totally with the news of YoonA with Lee Seunggri :'(
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mayuyu View Post
            I'm still in denial to be honest
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by iRobin View Post
            And the next day, Sooyoung is dating @[email protected]
            As long as TaengSic aren't dating anyone I'm cool......




            EDIT:
            There's a notice on the first post. Please have a look.
            Also I'm taking gif avatar requests. I especially love doing kpop ones. So if you guys are interested go here and fill out the form please.

            -link-
            __________________
              #108    
            Old January 4th, 2014 (4:21 AM).
            Gladion's Avatar
            Gladion Gladion is offline
            x Silvally
               
              Join Date: Sep 2009
              Location: Currently in Johto
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 1,123
              Sehunnie the shy and Xiumin-hyung the quiet hosted!

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7lqMca42Lo

              I like their talkative side! :D
              __________________
              "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
              I guess everyone might have their own answer.
              But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
              ."
              - Gladion
                #109    
              Old January 4th, 2014 (1:23 PM).
              이큐리's Avatar
              이큐리 이큐리 is offline
              우리 둘만의 암호
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Location: 이큐리의집
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 2,254
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by EXO時代 View Post
              Sehunnie the shy and Xiumin-hyung the quiet hosted!

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7lqMca42Lo

              I like their talkative side! :D
              Cute. ^ ^
              Jiyeon died in another MV. Why am I not surprised...
              __________________
                #110    
              Old January 4th, 2014 (3:01 PM).
              mayuyu's Avatar
              mayuyu mayuyu is offline
              Fairy Queen
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2013
                Posts: 39
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by 恐竜の女王 View Post
                Cute. ^ ^
                Jiyeon died in another MV. Why am I not surprised...
                omg on the subject of Jiyeon dying in MVs...I've been trying to remember the name of that MV where she was talking pills? I know it was a ballad but I seriously can't remember it...I just remembered I cried at the end lol
                __________________
                please don't take any of my OT names (or me) seriously
                  #111    
                Old January 4th, 2014 (7:46 PM).
                이큐리's Avatar
                이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                우리 둘만의 암호
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2009
                Location: 이큐리의집
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 2,254
                It's called 'Painkiller'.
                I cried too. ;;
                She's died in like 4 MVs already. She's just really good at those roles. Idek man.
                __________________
                  #112    
                Old January 5th, 2014 (1:54 PM).
                Gladion's Avatar
                Gladion Gladion is offline
                x Silvally
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2009
                  Location: Currently in Johto
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 1,123
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 恐竜の女王 View Post
                  It's called 'Painkiller'.
                  I cried too. ;;
                  She's died in like 4 MVs already. She's just really good at those roles. Idek man.
                  I laughed so hard at your last sentence, Mia xD
                  __________________
                  "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
                  I guess everyone might have their own answer.
                  But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
                  ."
                  - Gladion
                    #113    
                  Old January 5th, 2014 (7:15 PM).
                  이큐리's Avatar
                  이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                  우리 둘만의 암호
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                  Location: 이큐리의집
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 2,254
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by EXO時代 View Post
                  I laughed so hard at your last sentence, Mia xD
                  Why? XD It's true. They are so good at sad/scary/creepy roles.
                  I stan weirdos.
                  __________________
                    #114    
                  Old January 11th, 2014 (2:07 AM).
                  kuro_neko's Avatar
                  kuro_neko kuro_neko is offline
                  Welcome ~~~~
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2014
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 8
                    Hi, I'm Kuro and i would like to join your k-pop group. c:
                    I think i have to answer these questions soo..here goes:

                    How long have you been listening to KPop?
                    Hmmm, just until recently actually.

                    How were you introduced to KPop?
                    I got into K-pop when i found the program Win:Who is Next and fell in love with all the members of the two groups from the program. First because of their hard work, determination and effort. Also just because i loved the music they produced. You probably know of the show, it just finished a while ago. I am rooting for both the teams that won and lost. c: From the show i started listening to other k-pop groups and singers. I also just happened to listen to k-pop unintentionally from watching anime and getting the opening and ending songs. c:

                    Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
                    Big bang and 2pm
                    __________________

                    Paired with Saturnus ~x
                      #115    
                    Old January 22nd, 2014 (10:19 PM).
                    Kanzler's Avatar
                    Kanzler Kanzler is offline
                    naughty biscotti
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Toronto
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 5,911
                    Okay I'm probably being late to the game with this and all but Hyorin (or Hyolyn now) debuted solo just back at the end of November of last year and WOW DIS GURL BE ON FIYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                    She's got a solo album Love & Hate and my fave songs there are "Lonely", "One Way Love", "Massage", "Closer", "Falling", "OMG", and "Tonight", which happens to be seven out of ten songs. Needless to say I love listening to all of it, beginning to end, repeatedly <3

                    The dance to One Way Love? HOT! And welcome kuro_neko~
                      #116    
                    Old January 27th, 2014 (6:37 PM).
                    Gladion's Avatar
                    Gladion Gladion is offline
                    x Silvally
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2009
                      Location: Currently in Johto
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 1,123
                      I thought they said SNSD was having a comeback mid-January.

                      And January is ending I am sad.

                      *CoughIamnothappybecauseCPpushedSunny*
                      __________________
                      "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
                      I guess everyone might have their own answer.
                      But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
                      ."
                      - Gladion
                        #117    
                      Old January 27th, 2014 (9:40 PM).
                      Raine's Avatar
                      Raine Raine is offline
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2014
                      Location: Ontario, Canada
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 3,737
                      I'd like to join the club! Also, I hope I'm not randomly interjecting between a conversation ><

                      How long have you been listening to KPop?
                      Maybe ~10 years? Been listening to it exclusively or 90% of time for the past 2-3 years.

                      How were you introduced to KPop?
                      BoA-unnie! I was watching Inuyasha and Every Heart was playing then Wikipedia happened, which led me into the K-pop scene

                      Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
                      I listen to practically everyone, but INFINITE, BoA, T-ara and Nine Muses more.
                        #118    
                      Old January 27th, 2014 (9:49 PM).
                      iRobin's Avatar
                      iRobin iRobin is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 29
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by EXO時代 View Post
                        I thought they said SNSD was having a comeback mid-January.

                        And January is ending I am sad.

                        *CoughIamnothappybecauseCPpushedSunny*
                        I was waiting too.. I think they have to wait for Yoona's drama filmed finish, Mnet predict is on February...
                          #119    
                        Old February 5th, 2014 (6:26 PM).
                        이큐리's Avatar
                        이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                        우리 둘만의 암호
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                        Location: 이큐리의집
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Impish
                        Posts: 2,254
                        미안해요 everyone ;~;


                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
                        Hi, I'm Kuro and i would like to join your k-pop group. c:
                        I think i have to answer these questions soo..here goes:

                        How long have you been listening to KPop?
                        Hmmm, just until recently actually.

                        How were you introduced to KPop?
                        I got into K-pop when i found the program Win:Who is Next and fell in love with all the members of the two groups from the program. First because of their hard work, determination and effort. Also just because i loved the music they produced. You probably know of the show, it just finished a while ago. I am rooting for both the teams that won and lost. c: From the show i started listening to other k-pop groups and singers. I also just happened to listen to k-pop unintentionally from watching anime and getting the opening and ending songs. c:

                        Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
                        Big bang and 2pm
                        Hello!!!!! I'm sorry for this very late welcome!!!!!!!!!
                        A new kpopper, eh? Welcome to the fandom! I hope you are enjoying the music and everything. :D

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
                        Okay I'm probably being late to the game with this and all but Hyorin (or Hyolyn now) debuted solo just back at the end of November of last year and WOW DIS GURL BE ON FIYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                        She's got a solo album Love & Hate and my fave songs there are "Lonely", "One Way Love", "Massage", "Closer", "Falling", "OMG", and "Tonight", which happens to be seven out of ten songs. Needless to say I love listening to all of it, beginning to end, repeatedly <3

                        The dance to One Way Love? HOT! And welcome kuro_neko~
                        DID YOU HEAR THE IDOLS THAT COVERED 'LET IT GO'.
                        There's Hyolyn, Ailee, and some other ones. (Sorry I can't remember)
                        So awesome.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by EXO時代 View Post
                        I thought they said SNSD was having a comeback mid-January.

                        And January is ending :( I am sad.

                        *CoughIamnothappybecauseCPpushedSunny*
                        I hear they are coming back soon? At least that's what my SONE friends are saying on my kpop twitter. Lol.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Vanille Sky View Post
                        I'd like to join the club! Also, I hope I'm not randomly interjecting between a conversation ><

                        How long have you been listening to KPop?
                        Maybe ~10 years? Been listening to it exclusively or 90% of time for the past 2-3 years.

                        How were you introduced to KPop?
                        BoA-unnie! I was watching Inuyasha and Every Heart was playing then Wikipedia happened, which led me into the K-pop scene :P

                        Which artists are you currently listening to the most?
                        I listen to practically everyone, but INFINITE, BoA, T-ara and Nine Muses more.
                        Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! Sorry to you also for this late welcome!!!!! And OMG T-ARA fan. YES. We need more of you. AND BOA TOO! We should be friends k. T^T
                        BOA unnie also helped me to find kpop. <33333

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by iRobin View Post
                        I was waiting too.. I think they have to wait for Yoona's drama filmed finish, Mnet predict is on February...
                        It should be soon. SONEs are going crazy waiting. I hear it's a ballad or something? Or is that something else? hmmm.

                        T-ara N4 comeback in April. They are supposed to come have a tour in the US as well. I'm a bit worried. :(

                        Also I'm thinking about adding a directory somewhere in the club for like sites for groups and stuff that we all like so that other people can go to them and look for info on groups they're curious about. What do you guys think?
                        __________________
                          #120    
                        Old February 5th, 2014 (7:00 PM).
                        Raine's Avatar
                        Raine Raine is offline
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2014
                        Location: Ontario, Canada
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 3,737
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by 恐竜の女王 View Post
                        Welcome welcome welcome!!!!! Sorry to you also for this late welcome!!!!! And OMG T-ARA fan. YES. We need more of you. AND BOA TOO! We should be friends k. T^T
                        BOA unnie also helped me to find kpop. <33333
                        It's okay and thank you~ :D BoA got me into the whole Korean culture so I actually know how to read Korean too! Except I wouldn't know what the words mean ;___; I wish BoA unnie would be more active in Korea...I like her Korean music more than Japanese D:
                          #121    
                        Old February 6th, 2014 (9:56 AM).
                        이큐리's Avatar
                        이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                        우리 둘만의 암호
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2009
                        Location: 이큐리의집
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Impish
                        Posts: 2,254
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Vanille Sky View Post
                        It's okay and thank you~ :D BoA got me into the whole Korean culture so I actually know how to read Korean too! :P Except I wouldn't know what the words mean ;___; I wish BoA unnie would be more active in Korea...I like her Korean music more than Japanese D:
                        Me too! I think her company likes putting her in Japan because she's really popular there from what I remember.
                        __________________
                          #122    
                        Old February 7th, 2014 (2:14 PM).
                        Raine's Avatar
                        Raine Raine is offline
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2014
                        Location: Ontario, Canada
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 3,737
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by 恐竜の女王 View Post
                        Me too! I think her company likes putting her in Japan because she's really popular there from what I remember.
                        B-but her sales are constantly declining D: I mean, it's not just her, but everyone else besides those Japanese girl groups. If not this year, I hope she has a Korean comeback next year.
                          #123    
                        Old February 9th, 2014 (8:13 AM).
                        Gladion's Avatar
                        Gladion Gladion is offline
                        x Silvally
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2009
                          Location: Currently in Johto
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 1,123
                          If I am not wrong, BoA was supposed to be tackling the Japanese market since her debut.

                          I love Every Heart, too :3
                          __________________
                          "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
                          I guess everyone might have their own answer.
                          But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
                          ."
                          - Gladion
                            #124    
                          Old February 10th, 2014 (4:49 AM).
                          Gladion's Avatar
                          Gladion Gladion is offline
                          x Silvally
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2009
                            Location: Currently in Johto
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 1,123
                            IT'S OFFICIAL.
                            I AM DYING.

                            [INSTAGRAM] 140210 taeyeon_ss: 상쾌한월요일. 드디어 제 맘대로 정한 소시데이가 시작되었어요! 그동안 오래 기다려준 많은 솟밥들. 오늘 수영이생일과 듀엣곡 공개를 시작으로 곧 소녀시대의 새로운 컴백까지 쭉 만나보실수 있을거에요 정말 얼마남지 않았어요! #newgg

                            A crisp Monday morning. Finally, the Soshi day that I decided upon on my own whim has started! The many Sot-babs (Soshi babo = Fools who only know Soshi) who have waited for so long all this while. Today, with Sooyoung's birthday and the release of the duet song as a start, you'll be able to see a lot of us all the way up till SNSD's new comeback There really isn't much time left! #newgg

                            http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/397372b691ea11e38e3512dccb63aae0_8.jpg

                            http://instagram.com/p/kN0Kycn_mH/
                            __________________
                            "What does a Pokémon Trainer really need to be successful?
                            I guess everyone might have their own answer.
                            But for me...I want the strongest rival for myself
                            ."
                            - Gladion
                              #125    
                            Old February 10th, 2014 (6:07 AM).
                            Raine's Avatar
                            Raine Raine is offline
                            • Silver Tier
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2014
                            Location: Ontario, Canada
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 3,737
                            Every Heart was the first BoA song I ever heard because I was watching Inuyasha at the time :3 So glad I was introduced to her and the K-pop genre~

                            Ah, SNSD comeback. I'm not a die-hard fan of them, but I do like it when groups return to the Korean music market. Means even more songs to listen to on my phone! :D
                             

                            Quick Reply

                            Join the conversation!

                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                            Create a PokéCommunity Account

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:23 PM.