Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old January 15th, 2014 (12:53 PM).
Ahri's Avatar
Ahri Ahri is online now
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: All over the Pokéworld
Nature: Timid
Posts: 1,035
I know I've been saying that I was gonna end the event and post the next chapter and I was also supposed to write a bunch of future chapters for Genesis to post while I'm gone, but I'm under too much stress and pressure with all the drama going on in my family and my moving away next week.

I honestly can't focus on writing at all. Therefore, I have decided to PM Skymin and kindly ask him to place the RP on hold until I am back on my feet and I'm done moving away and get my hands on a laptop.

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately and I know that I'm selfishly letting all of you down right now, but, right now, the RP and pretty much every leisure activity and hobby of mine are on the bottom of my priority list.

You guys have been awesome and I'm really happy that you're all part of Johto Mysteries I really hope at least some of you will still be here when this RP returns.

I promise I'll try to get my stuff sorted as soon as I can and then we'll get back in the game ^-^

Once again, I'm sorry for this huge disappointment and thank you for everything.
__________________


If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.


Relevant Advertising!

  #427    
Old January 15th, 2014 (1:42 PM).
Nate's Avatar
Nate Nate is offline
Evil Cute Thing
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: North East England
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 1,413
    Very well. I need a small break as well sit his is quite convenient for me. I shall return when his returns though.
    __________________


      #428    
    Old January 15th, 2014 (2:51 PM).
    TheZenTraveler's Avatar
    TheZenTraveler TheZenTraveler is offline
    I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry, I'm still here ^-^
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Location: should've made a left turn at Albuquerque
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 209
    It's cool Dementia, RL comes first ^-^ and you have an extremely important chapter in your life to go write, so take as much time as you need.
    __________________
    My RP characters
    Izzy "Doc" Sato in Johto Mysteries - IC/OOC
    Grant Hawkins/Clara Warde in Pokemon The Relevations- IC/OOC
    AJ in The Hoenn Diaries- IC/OOC
    The image above was provided by LakituBroz
      #429    
    Old January 15th, 2014 (5:23 PM).
    PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
    PkMnTrainer Yellow PkMnTrainer Yellow is offline
    Pokemon Professor
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: East Coast, USA
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Sassy
    Posts: 4,536
    Aah... That's a disappointment. Well, good journey to you Dementia. I kind of know how you feel, sort of.

    Just a little.
    __________________

    It's been a long time since we crossed paths over spcae-time~
      #430    
    Old January 15th, 2014 (5:50 PM).
    Fuyu's Avatar
    Fuyu Fuyu is offline
    I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!
       
      Join Date: Feb 2009
      Location: College
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 3,079
      No worries. Just message us all when we are able to get back in the game. Your real life is important after all! thanks for the fun!
      __________________
      "Perhaps I misjudged you after all."

        #431    
      Old January 17th, 2014 (7:29 AM).
      Carnivore Chie's Avatar
      Carnivore Chie Carnivore Chie is offline
      STEAK!
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2010
      Age: 31
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 627
      Can't be helped. I'll be waiting when you come back. Take care. :3
        #432    
      Old February 20th, 2014 (2:37 AM).
      Ahri's Avatar
      Ahri Ahri is online now
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: All over the Pokéworld
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 1,035
      Guys, Johto Mysteries is back *-*
      I'm pretty sure I can keep at it. Things are starting to get settled...somewhat.

      I got my JP ready and ended te event. I should be posting it sometimes this week. You guys can't post in the IC before I do anyways since it's been a month since anyone posted in it so yeah xD

      The winner of the raffle is Hikaru Morioka btw. the trubbish is yours ^-^



      Note that I only added thepeople that had posted in the IC that they were taking part in the event.
      __________________


      If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

        #433    
      Old February 20th, 2014 (2:08 PM).
      Nate's Avatar
      Nate Nate is offline
      Evil Cute Thing
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Location: North East England
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 1,413
        That sounds great but I don't think I have time to post for a while until I get settled in. I really can't be bothered to type right now. I might feel better in a week or so...
        __________________


          #434    
        Old February 20th, 2014 (8:43 PM).
        TheZenTraveler's Avatar
        TheZenTraveler TheZenTraveler is offline
        I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry, I'm still here ^-^
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Location: should've made a left turn at Albuquerque
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 209
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DemonicWolf View Post
        That sounds great but I don't think I have time to post for a while until I get settled in. I really can't be bothered to type right now. I might feel better in a week or so...
        Hope you feel better man ^-^ It'd be great to see the old crew all together again ^-^
        __________________
        My RP characters
        Izzy "Doc" Sato in Johto Mysteries - IC/OOC
        Grant Hawkins/Clara Warde in Pokemon The Relevations- IC/OOC
        AJ in The Hoenn Diaries- IC/OOC
        The image above was provided by LakituBroz
          #435    
        Old February 21st, 2014 (3:01 AM).
        TheZenTraveler's Avatar
        TheZenTraveler TheZenTraveler is offline
        I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry, I'm still here ^-^
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Location: should've made a left turn at Albuquerque
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 209
        Update: I'll have my next post up over the weekend ^-^
        __________________
        My RP characters
        Izzy "Doc" Sato in Johto Mysteries - IC/OOC
        Grant Hawkins/Clara Warde in Pokemon The Relevations- IC/OOC
        AJ in The Hoenn Diaries- IC/OOC
        The image above was provided by LakituBroz
          #436    
        Old February 21st, 2014 (2:14 PM).
        DADICE's Avatar
        DADICE DADICE is offline
        I like American Dad
           
          Join Date: Nov 2013
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 12
          Sorry for asking such a question, but are you still accepting new characters?
            #437    
          Old February 21st, 2014 (3:36 PM).
          Ahri's Avatar
          Ahri Ahri is online now
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Location: All over the Pokéworld
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 1,035
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DADICE View Post
          Sorry for asking such a question, but are you still accepting new characters?
          There's still 3 slots available just check the pokegears list in the first post of this thread
          __________________


          If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

            #438    
          Old February 21st, 2014 (6:35 PM).
          DADICE's Avatar
          DADICE DADICE is offline
          I like American Dad
             
            Join Date: Nov 2013
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 12
            Name: Clair Morelle
            Age: 15
            Gender: Female
            Pokégear Choice: Sunset
            Appearance: (Picture is in attachments, I can't add links.) Clair is a fairly average-height girl for her age, at 5 feet and 2 inches. She's somewhat thin, but doesn't have the body of a model or anything. Her hair is sleek, thick, and inky black, and comes down to just her chest. Since it is so thick, Clair can only leave it hanging loosely at her shoulders. Her eyes are round and dark brown, and often show emotions of warmth when they light up. Clair has small lips, that are often covered with a thin coat of red lip gloss. The only other makeup Clair wears is foundation and a touch of mascara, since she has come to loathe excessive makeup. Her skin is near perfection, except for a few freckles.
            Clair wears somewhat modern, practical clothes that suit her well. She often picks out ruffly tops, or ones with floral patterns. Her clothes rarely ever have any logos or Pokemon on them. She has a few hoodies that she wears nearly everywhere, her favorite being a fuzzy navy blue one with a small star zipper pull. Her pants are often just a simple pair of sweatpants, and Clair has almost no skirts or jeans in her closet. She does, however, have a few sundresses. For her journey, Clair has chosen a knee-length strapless black sundress with a cherry print on it. She has also brought along her favorite blue hoodie with her, along with some black sneakers.
            Personality: Clair is a warm, genial person with an encouraging attitude. She's extremely supportive of other people, whether they be close friends or general acquaintances. This makes her quite likable, but Clair has grown to have less of a care if people like her or not; she continues being friendly either way. Clair does get angry, but she's learned to take her anger out by battling wild Pokemon. Most of the time, her anger comes from her "bad luck", as Clair calls it. (She does believe in luck and superstition.) Even though she can get angered fairly easily, Clair never tries to take it out on other people, even if they were the cause.
            Clair has a good sense of humor, and knows how to take a joke. In fact, she does tell quite a few clever jokes. She can be a little uneasy in a serious atmosphere, since she is so jolly. Clair often goes into situations without thinking them all the way through. Sometimes, this can result in some not-so-great consequences, but other times it makes everything more fun. Clair is often one to stray from conflict, so as to not get involved. However, she will stand up for someone if she feels they're being treated unfairly.
            Starter Pokémon: Clamperl. Female, nicknamed Shelly.
            Short description of your Pokémon’s traits and personality: Shelly's a lot more reserved and shy than Clair. She will close her shell in large crowds, since she hates to be seen. Shelly has a strong bond with her trainer, which developed from Clair's gentle care of her. Only Clair can coax Shelly to open up her shell, which Clair has to do quite a lot. Shelly is very well behaved, and would never make a fuss. Shelly is much more open in battle, when she gets to show off her talent. Shelly shows a lot of potential, since she is very skilled.
            Roleplay Sample: Clair smiled slightly as she stepped through town. The sun was going to blind her if she looked at it, so she instead turned her head to the row of advertisements posted on the long office building. It was a long way home, perhaps she should stop in some gift shop and buy some sunglasses? She decided against it in an instant. She only had a few dollars, and she had to buy lunch. It wasn't like anything was very expensive in Lavender Town, though. Clair suddenly felt something roll under her foot, and tripped over it, falling face-first onto a thin-cut lawn.
            Brushing off the dirt on her shirt, Clair turned around to see what it was that she'd tripped on. It was an Ultra Ball, that was at full size. Clair bent over to pick up the Ultra Ball. It had a Pokemon in it, so someone must have dropped it. Clair rolled it over in her hand, but she noticed a note that had been taped to the back:
            Dear Someone,
            This is a Female Clamperl, with no official nickname. I have caught it nearby, since many Clamperl have been swarming there as of recently. I do not want this Pokemon, so instead of release it, I have left it in this basket. Anyone may take it, please do not inquire about the owner.
            Sincerely, Anonymous

            Clair was shocked at the note. It seemed awfully shady, someone leaving a note with no date or anything randomly here. And in what basket? Clair knew it was best to take it to the Pokemon Center. She didn't want to take any chances, seeing as Pokemon could be dangerous creatures. She had never had any Pokemon, nor had anyone in her family, but she'd seen some in real life. They were devastating beasts, at least some of them were. Clamperl didn't exactly qualify as devastating, but what if it had contracted some disease?
            "Sooo... Can I keep it?" Clair asked her mother, who was meticulously sewing her office suit. She looked up from the sewing machine, looking at Clair holding her Clamperl. The Clamperl was just peeking out of its shell. Her mother suddenly smiled, which she did whenever she had a "great idea". The last great idea she had was for Clair to cut her hair. The pictures from it were now hidden in the back of Clair's dresser. Her mother giggled, only making the suspense more intense.
            "Yes, you may. And you can go on a Pokemon Journey through Johto, too, you know, if you want." Clair's face lit up as her mother told her she could go on a journey. She was so tired of this summer she was having. Every day was the same, and now Clair had the chance of the experience of a lifetime.
            "Pearl?" The Clamperl looked toward Clair, opening its shell slightly.
            "Haha, Shelly, we'll have a good time," Clair told her.
            Attached Images
            File Type: jpg anime-girl_007.jpg‎ (23.0 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
              #439    
            Old February 21st, 2014 (7:00 PM).
            FourCartridge's Avatar
            FourCartridge FourCartridge is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2010
              Location: Florida
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 342
              ...This looks fun. I want in!

              But there's this weird idea floating around in my head; Can I play as an out-of-world kid with no knowledge of the universe sucked in?
              __________________
                #440    
              Old February 22nd, 2014 (3:47 AM).
              Ahri's Avatar
              Ahri Ahri is online now
              • Platinum Tier
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Location: All over the Pokéworld
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 1,035
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DADICE View Post
              huge wall of text @[email protected]
              Your SU is really good, but it was A PAIN to read because of the lack of spacing >u<
              You're accepted, but you REALLY have to fix up that spacing issue before I add your character to the characters list @[email protected]

              Oh and here's your Pokémon's info:
              Shelly
              Female/ Shell Armor
              Whirlpool/Shell Smash/ Refresh/ Water Gun

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FourCartridge View Post
              ...This looks fun. I want in!

              But there's this weird idea floating around in my head; Can I play as an out-of-world kid with no knowledge of the universe sucked in?
              Well, I really don't want any strange out-of-the-world play in this RP. But you can join in the same way everyone else did
              __________________


              If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

                #441    
              Old February 22nd, 2014 (6:57 AM).
              DADICE's Avatar
              DADICE DADICE is offline
              I like American Dad
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2013
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 12
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DADICE View Post
                Name: Clair Morelle

                Age: 15

                Gender: Female

                Pokégear Choice: Sunset

                Appearance: (Picture is in attachments, I can't add links.) Clair is a fairly average-height girl for her age, at 5 feet and 2 inches. She's somewhat thin, but doesn't have the body of a model or anything. Her hair is sleek, thick, and inky black, and comes down to just her chest. Since it is so thick, Clair can only leave it hanging loosely at her shoulders. Her eyes are round and dark brown, and often show emotions of warmth when they light up. Clair has small lips, that are often covered with a thin coat of red lip gloss. The only other makeup Clair wears is foundation and a touch of mascara, since she has come to loathe excessive makeup. Her skin is near perfection, except for a few freckles.

                Clair wears somewhat modern, practical clothes that suit her well. She often picks out ruffly tops, or ones with floral patterns. Her clothes rarely ever have any logos or Pokemon on them. She has a few hoodies that she wears nearly everywhere, her favorite being a fuzzy navy blue one with a small star zipper pull. Her pants are often just a simple pair of sweatpants, and Clair has almost no skirts or jeans in her closet. She does, however, have a few sundresses. For her journey, Clair has chosen a knee-length strapless black sundress with a cherry print on it. She has also brought along her favorite blue hoodie with her, along with some black sneakers.

                Personality: Clair is a warm, genial person with an encouraging attitude. She's extremely supportive of other people, whether they be close friends or general acquaintances. This makes her quite likable, but Clair has grown to have less of a care if people like her or not; she continues being friendly either way. Clair does get angry, but she's learned to take her anger out by battling wild Pokemon. Most of the time, her anger comes from her "bad luck", as Clair calls it. (She does believe in luck and superstition.) Even though she can get angered fairly easily, Clair never tries to take it out on other people, even if they were the cause.

                Clair has a good sense of humor, and knows how to take a joke. In fact, she does tell quite a few clever jokes. She can be a little uneasy in a serious atmosphere, since she is so jolly. Clair often goes into situations without thinking them all the way through. Sometimes, this can result in some not-so-great consequences, but other times it makes everything more fun. Clair is often one to stray from conflict, so as to not get involved. However, she will stand up for someone if she feels they're being treated unfairly.

                Starter Pokémon: Clamperl. Female, nicknamed Shelly.

                Short description of your Pokémon’s traits and personality: Shelly's a lot more reserved and shy than Clair. She will close her shell in large crowds, since she hates to be seen. Shelly has a strong bond with her trainer, which developed from Clair's gentle care of her. Only Clair can coax Shelly to open up her shell, which Clair has to do quite a lot. Shelly is very well behaved, and would never make a fuss. Shelly is much more open in battle, when she gets to show off her talent. Shelly shows a lot of potential, since she is very skilled.

                Roleplay Sample: Clair smiled slightly as she stepped through town. The sun was going to blind her if she looked at it, so she instead turned her head to the row of advertisements posted on the long office building. It was a long way home, perhaps she should stop in some gift shop and buy some sunglasses? She decided against it in an instant. She only had a few dollars, and she had to buy lunch. It wasn't like anything was very expensive in Lavender Town, though. Clair suddenly felt something roll under her foot, and tripped over it, falling face-first onto a thin-cut lawn.
                Brushing off the dirt on her shirt, Clair turned around to see what it was that she'd tripped on. It was an Ultra Ball, that was at full size. Clair bent over to pick up the Ultra Ball. It had a Pokemon in it, so someone must have dropped it. Clair rolled it over in her hand, but she noticed a note that had been taped to the back:

                Dear Someone,
                This is a Female Clamperl, with no official nickname. I have caught it nearby, since many Clamperl have been swarming there as of recently. I do not want this Pokemon, so instead of release it, I have left it in this basket. Anyone may take it, please do not inquire about the owner.
                Sincerely, Anonymous


                Clair was shocked at the note. It seemed awfully shady, someone leaving a note with no date or anything randomly here. And in what basket? Clair knew it was best to take it to the Pokemon Center. She didn't want to take any chances, seeing as Pokemon could be dangerous creatures. She had never had any Pokemon, nor had anyone in her family, but she'd seen some in real life. They were devastating beasts, at least some of them were. Clamperl didn't exactly qualify as devastating, but what if it had contracted some disease?

                "Sooo... Can I keep it?" Clair asked her mother, who was meticulously sewing her office suit. She looked up from the sewing machine, looking at Clair holding her Clamperl. The Clamperl was just peeking out of its shell. Her mother suddenly smiled, which she did whenever she had a "great idea". The last great idea she had was for Clair to cut her hair. The pictures from it were now hidden in the back of Clair's dresser. Her mother giggled, only making the suspense more intense.
                "Yes, you may. And you can go on a Pokemon Journey through Johto, too, you know, if you want." Clair's face lit up as her mother told her she could go on a journey. She was so tired of this summer she was having. Every day was the same, and now Clair had the chance of the experience of a lifetime.

                "Pearl?" The Clamperl looked toward Clair, opening its shell slightly.

                "Haha, Shelly, we'll have a good time," Clair told her.
                Alright, my apologies for that. In normal writing, I don't space the paragraphs, so that must have been it.
                  #442    
                Old February 22nd, 2014 (8:35 AM).
                Ahri's Avatar
                Ahri Ahri is online now
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: All over the Pokéworld
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 1,035
                Much better
                I'll update the first post once I get my hands on the laptop again.
                __________________


                If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

                  #443    
                Old February 22nd, 2014 (12:47 PM).
                DADICE's Avatar
                DADICE DADICE is offline
                I like American Dad
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2013
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 12
                  I'm slightly confused, where should I jump in to join the action? I was thinking that Clair could just be arriving at the complex area, and tomorrow she'd be introduced to the Professor and obtain her Pokegear.
                    #444    
                  Old February 22nd, 2014 (1:24 PM).
                  Ahri's Avatar
                  Ahri Ahri is online now
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                  Location: All over the Pokéworld
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 1,035
                  She could maybe show up the same night everyone's at right now? Maybe all soaked and tired since she was late and got caught up in the storm?

                  I need to be posting the next IC day as well which includes the departure from Cianwood. Just need people to get back here >_
                  __________________


                  If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

                    #445    
                  Old February 23rd, 2014 (7:21 AM).
                  Fuyu's Avatar
                  Fuyu Fuyu is offline
                  I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2009
                    Location: College
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 3,079
                    I'm here but I am not sure if Yellow is.
                    __________________
                    "Perhaps I misjudged you after all."

                      #446    
                    Old February 24th, 2014 (5:10 AM).
                    Ahri's Avatar
                    Ahri Ahri is online now
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: All over the Pokéworld
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 1,035
                    Alrighty, I borrowed this idea from gimmepie's Hoenn Diaries.

                    On the first post, right at the bottom of the characters list, you will find THIS PAD where you can all keep track of your Pokémon captures and teams in general.

                    Please make sure to use that and keep it up to date, because it will also help the GMs keep track of your teams and of your Pokémon's moves.


                    Oh and WHERE IS EVERYBODY? DX

                    I'll have the next scene and the end of act 1 posted within the next few days .-.

                    So, if anyone has anything else to post related to the event & stuff, do it now xD
                    __________________


                    If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

                      #447    
                    Old February 24th, 2014 (6:38 AM).
                    Carnivore Chie's Avatar
                    Carnivore Chie Carnivore Chie is offline
                    STEAK!
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                    Age: 31
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 627
                    I'm here, just nothing to really add at the moment. The freeing of Trubbish and return back happened so fast there was really nothing for me to say. XD
                    __________________

                    "You need to eat more meat!"
                      #448    
                    Old February 24th, 2014 (1:11 PM).
                    Ahri's Avatar
                    Ahri Ahri is online now
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: All over the Pokéworld
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 1,035
                    I was honestly sick of how much that event had been dragged -.- just wanted it done and stuff so I rushed it.
                    __________________


                    If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

                      #449    
                    Old February 24th, 2014 (1:12 PM).
                    Nate's Avatar
                    Nate Nate is offline
                    Evil Cute Thing
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2013
                      Location: North East England
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 1,413
                      It was sorta a crumby event xP If to be so blunt with you.
                      __________________


                        #450    
                      Old February 24th, 2014 (2:50 PM).
                      Ahri's Avatar
                      Ahri Ahri is online now
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2012
                      Location: All over the Pokéworld
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 1,035
                      It had a lot of potential, but I got tired of it so decided not to exploit said potential
                      __________________


                      If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

                      Closed Thread

                      Quick Reply

                      Join the conversation!

                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                      Sponsored Links
                      Thread Tools

                      Posting Rules
                      You may not post new threads
                      You may not post replies
                      You may not post attachments
                      You may not edit your posts

                      BB code is On
                      Smilies are On
                      [IMG] code is On
                      HTML code is Off

                      Forum Jump


                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:14 PM.