Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 4th, 2014 (4:32 PM).
TheShinyMew's Avatar
TheShinyMew TheShinyMew is offline
I EATS ME SPINACH!
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Location: Generation City
    Age: 27
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Hardy
    Posts: 108
    I am tried to repoint the type chart and when I test it and hit Umbreon with a Fairy-type move, it will not say "it's super-effective". Will I repoint wrong?
    __________________
    How much is that Marshadow in the window?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old January 11th, 2014 (7:36 PM).
    LCCoolJ95's Avatar
    LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
    Limited Capacity
       
      Join Date: May 2009
      Location: The World That Never Was
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 524
      I just tested this in Emerald. Here's the icons:

      Image Data: DC4378 7843DC08
      Palette Data: DC4338 3843DC08

      To edit the pics, the location for the "wall of text" is here: 60F0D4

      However, for Emerald, it looks more complicated.
      __________________
      "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

      Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old January 19th, 2014 (5:38 PM).
      Abcdefgi's Avatar
      Abcdefgi Abcdefgi is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 6
        Ok so I took another shot at it and it worked :D, really when you learn the way of pointers and hex this becomes easy I even was able to change all the moves I wanted to fairy
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old February 1st, 2014 (4:35 AM). Edited February 1st, 2014 by Germaniac.
        Germaniac's Avatar
        Germaniac Germaniac is offline
        Victoria Concordia Crescit
           
          Join Date: May 2009
          Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
          Age: 18
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 565
          Will the moves of the new type count as physical or special? Also NSE only supports FireRed, what should I do for Ruby?
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old February 1st, 2014 (8:10 PM).
          ShyRayq's Avatar
          ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
          Unprofessional Unprofessional
             
            Join Date: Aug 2007
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 1,482
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Germaniac View Post
            Will the moves of the new type count as physical or special? Also NSE only supports FireRed, what should I do for Ruby?
            For Ruby, look at Destinedjagold's tutorial. It's detailed and probably easier to understand
            __________________
            3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
            IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
            Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
            Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
            Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

            PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old February 4th, 2014 (3:37 AM). Edited February 4th, 2014 by Nurse Joy.
            Nurse Joy's Avatar
            Nurse Joy Nurse Joy is offline
            Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Location: Sootopolis Pokémon Center
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 242
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ShyRayq View Post

              Spoiler:
              Save it somewhere, then edit.


              Just do whatever you want. In this case, here's a fairy type icon thingy that is used in 11bayerf1's FR rom base. You can use it if you want, I think.


              It is a bit bigger, but don't worry. So open up NSE 2.X again, and go to the image but this time, change the "height" to 18, or however tall your image is, divided by 8.
              Now, click "File", "Import", "Import Sprite Data" or just press "Ctrl + I".
              Press "Load Sprite", click your sprite now.


              Change the drop box to "Image + Palette". Now import it.
              I don't understand this..... How do I change the size of the image? I don't get it.................
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old February 4th, 2014 (12:08 PM).
              ShyRayq's Avatar
              ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
              Unprofessional Unprofessional
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2007
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 1,482
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Efureie View Post
                I don't understand this..... How do I change the size of the image? I don't get it.................
                When you're opening the original type chart in NSE 2.x, you should see that there is a text box next to the word "height" that is 16. If your image is bigger, check the height of your image, it needs to be divisible by 8, if it isn't it screws up the entire thing. So take your height, divide it by 8 and replace the height value with that value.
                __________________
                3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old February 18th, 2014 (1:12 PM).
                Circaoffire's Avatar
                Circaoffire Circaoffire is offline
                Clueless Scripter :/
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 48
                  Hi, I am having difficulty with adding in a new type following Fairy. I am starting off of MrDollSteak's patch, so I already had the fairy part done. For the picture, I placed my Type Icon to the right of the Fairy Icon. I however did have to repoint and move the whole hex to free space elsewhere. I get this though,

                  I used AC for the coordinate, and my last two look like "20 0C A8 00 20 0C AC 00" I can't figure it out. I tried a few other options for Dragonite's second type. I used 18 like you said it should be, I tried 19 and others. I've tried other coordinates for the icon. And I just can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old February 18th, 2014 (9:29 PM).
                  ShyRayq's Avatar
                  ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                  Unprofessional Unprofessional
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 1,482
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Circaoffire View Post
                    Hi, I am having difficulty with adding in a new type following Fairy. I am starting off of MrDollSteak's patch, so I already had the fairy part done. For the picture, I placed my Type Icon to the right of the Fairy Icon. I however did have to repoint and move the whole hex to free space elsewhere. I get this though,

                    I used AC for the coordinate, and my last two look like "20 0C A8 00 20 0C AC 00" I can't figure it out. I tried a few other options for Dragonite's second type. I used 18 like you said it should be, I tried 19 and others. I've tried other coordinates for the icon. And I just can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
                    Okay, a problem. For your new type, you are using the 17 the entry when you should be using the 18th entry.
                    So, it should like this: 20 0C A8 00 24 0C 00 01 20 0C AC 00
                    The middle entry is just filler for the "Effect" icon which isn't really used.
                    If you do that, it SHOULD work.
                    __________________
                    3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                    IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                    Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                    Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                    Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                    PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old February 18th, 2014 (10:40 PM).
                    Circaoffire's Avatar
                    Circaoffire Circaoffire is offline
                    Clueless Scripter :/
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 48
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ShyRayq View Post
                      Okay, a problem. For your new type, you are using the 17 the entry when you should be using the 18th entry.
                      So, it should like this: 20 0C A8 00 24 0C 00 01 20 0C AC 00
                      The middle entry is just filler for the "Effect" icon which isn't really used.
                      If you do that, it SHOULD work.
                      This did fix that white block, however my Dragonite now looks single typed. I double checked my sprite in NSE 2.1, and It is still inserted, and the blank type space to the right of Fairy does have my icon. Any suggestions now? Thanks for the filler help! And thanks in advanced!
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old February 18th, 2014 (10:58 PM).
                      ShyRayq's Avatar
                      ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                      Unprofessional Unprofessional
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2007
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 1,482
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Circaoffire View Post
                        This did fix that white block, however my Dragonite now looks single typed. I double checked my sprite in NSE 2.1, and It is still inserted, and the blank type space to the right of Fairy does have my icon. Any suggestions now? Thanks for the filler help! And thanks in advanced!
                        You just have to check if you repointed everything. That's all I can say for now, unless I forgot something.
                        __________________
                        3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                        IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                        Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                        Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                        Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                        PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old February 24th, 2014 (1:03 PM).
                        Joltix's Avatar
                        Joltix Joltix is offline
                        Don't Steal My Thunder
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 19
                          Thanks for the tutorial, only got the one problem. I've managed to change the Pokemons type to fairy but I cannot figure out how to change the pokemons attacks to fairy type as is doesn't show up on any move editing tools I've got and they haven't got it in the ini's so I can't change to total number of move types.
                          Any know how to change it? Thanks.
                          __________________
                          Jolteon The Lightning Pokemon
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old February 24th, 2014 (10:54 PM).
                          ShyRayq's Avatar
                          ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                          Unprofessional Unprofessional
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2007
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 1,482
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Joltix View Post
                            Thanks for the tutorial, only got the one problem. I've managed to change the Pokemons type to fairy but I cannot figure out how to change the pokemons attacks to fairy type as is doesn't show up on any move editing tools I've got and they haven't got it in the ini's so I can't change to total number of move types.
                            Any know how to change it? Thanks.
                            Hex editing is your best friend. Go to 0x250c04, the move data table , go to the move you want and then change the type to '18'. You can find out the structure of the move data on Bulbapedia. So just use those. No tool ATM can change move types to extended ones, so, all the moves you want to be the new type have to be hex edited.
                            __________________
                            3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                            IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                            Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                            Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                            Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                            PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old February 26th, 2014 (12:38 PM).
                            Joltix's Avatar
                            Joltix Joltix is offline
                            Don't Steal My Thunder
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 19
                              Thank you for your help.
                              __________________
                              Jolteon The Lightning Pokemon
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old March 5th, 2014 (7:20 AM).
                              mancho87 mancho87 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2014
                                Posts: 1
                                I am having trouble importing the Image I created. I get an error message that says "the image loaded was not indexed or used an undefined alpha channel". I am pretty new to this and got no idea what I could be doing wrong. I edited the image in paint, and the size is 128 x 152.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old March 5th, 2014 (11:29 PM).
                                ShyRayq's Avatar
                                ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                                Unprofessional Unprofessional
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 1,482
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by mancho87 View Post
                                  I am having trouble importing the Image I created. I get an error message that says "the image loaded was not indexed or used an undefined alpha channel". I am pretty new to this and got no idea what I could be doing wrong. I edited the image in paint, and the size is 128 x 152.
                                  Just a quick note, did you change the height in NSE to 19? Because 152/8=19.

                                  Anyway, other than that, you would just need to index it. There are tutorials out there on how to index things but a quick tut:

                                  Need: Paint, Irfanview
                                  1. Get image, open in Irfanview
                                  2. Go to Image > Decrease Colour Depth > 16 Colours.
                                  3. Then go to Image > Palette > Edit Palette, Swap the first colour with the background colour.
                                  4. Save as a DIFFERENT IMAGE.
                                  5. Take original image, copy, and paste over the decreased palette one.
                                  BAM INDEXED.
                                  __________________
                                  3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                                  IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                                  Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                                  Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                                  Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                                  PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old March 12th, 2014 (11:12 PM).
                                  ArcTruth's Avatar
                                  ArcTruth ArcTruth is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2014
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 15
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
                                    I just tested this in Emerald. Here's the icons:

                                    Image Data: DC4378 7843DC08
                                    Palette Data: DC4338 3843DC08

                                    To edit the pics, the location for the "wall of text" is here: 60F0D4

                                    However, for Emerald, it looks more complicated.
                                    Extremely helpful, thank you. Lurker emerging, here, as he finally gets his first hack off the ground.

                                    Emerald is indeed different. Enough that it took me a fair few hours in between House of Cards to hammer out the details. LCCoolJ95 here was kind enough to present the offsets for the Image and Palette data as well as the one for the image-to-chart matchup thingy (second part of Step 1). I found a couple more useful ones, though.

                                    Effectiveness chart (Step 2): 31ace8

                                    Types Name List (Step 3): 31ae38

                                    The type matchup/effectiveness data is in a different order than FireRed's, though it still starts with Normal and ends with Dark. As for the type names, there's a fairly major difference - in FireRed, each type name ends with FF, allowing for some 00's in there for alignment.

                                    Code:
                                    . . . CC C9 BD C5 FF 00 00 BC CF C1 FF 00 00 00 C1 C2 C9 CD CE FF 00 CD . . .
                                    In Emerald, each type name is capped by FF's - that is to say, it starts and ends with FF, and there are only 00's where there would be 2 or more in a row in Fire Red. Additionally, it'd seem the ending string is FF 00 FF 00.

                                    Code:
                                    . . . CC C9 BD C5 FF 00 FF BC CF C1 FF 00 00 FF C1 C2 C9 CD CE FF FF CD . . . BB CC C5 FF 00 FF 00
                                    One more change that should be noted - in the default image we're working with here, the 5 misc tags are just a touch wider than they are in FireRed - they'll be listed with a width of 2A rather than 28.


                                    So right now, as far as I know, I've got Fairy fully implemented into Emerald. The issue is actually testing/using it. Does anyone know of a way to get the Gen III Rom Hacking Suite to use Fairy as a type? I'd use YAPE, but I've done a little messing around with the Suite, laid groundwork for replacing the ?'s after Celebi with the evolutions introduced in 4th gen, and that's made YAPE crash when opening this particular rom. I could go back and do this from an earlier version, I suppose, but that'd be something of a pain.

                                    I've set numberoftypes = 19 for Emerald in the PokeRoms.ini for the Suite and moved the pointer for the typenames, but it doesn't seem to have helped. It may just be my implementation of Fairy into the name table; I kind of just made something up.

                                    Code:
                                    FF BE BB CC C5 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF C0 D5 DD E6 ED FF 00 FF 00
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old March 13th, 2014 (2:46 AM).
                                    ShyRayq's Avatar
                                    ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                                    Unprofessional Unprofessional
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 1,482
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by ArcTruth View Post
                                      Extremely helpful, thank you. Lurker emerging, here, as he finally gets his first hack off the ground.

                                      Emerald is indeed different. Enough that it took me a fair few hours in between House of Cards to hammer out the details. LCCoolJ95 here was kind enough to present the offsets for the Image and Palette data as well as the one for the image-to-chart matchup thingy (second part of Step 1). I found a couple more useful ones, though.

                                      Effectiveness chart (Step 2): 31ace8

                                      Types Name List (Step 3): 31ae38

                                      The type matchup/effectiveness data is in a different order than FireRed's, though it still starts with Normal and ends with Dark. As for the type names, there's a fairly major difference - in FireRed, each type name ends with FF, allowing for some 00's in there for alignment.

                                      Code:
                                      . . . CC C9 BD C5 FF 00 00 BC CF C1 FF 00 00 00 C1 C2 C9 CD CE FF 00 CD . . .
                                      In Emerald, each type name is capped by FF's - that is to say, it starts and ends with FF, and there are only 00's where there would be 2 or more in a row in Fire Red. Additionally, it'd seem the ending string is FF 00 FF 00.

                                      Code:
                                      . . . CC C9 BD C5 FF 00 FF BC CF C1 FF 00 00 FF C1 C2 C9 CD CE FF FF CD . . . BB CC C5 FF 00 FF 00
                                      One more change that should be noted - in the default image we're working with here, the 5 misc tags are just a touch wider than they are in FireRed - they'll be listed with a width of 2A rather than 28.


                                      So right now, as far as I know, I've got Fairy fully implemented into Emerald. The issue is actually testing/using it. Does anyone know of a way to get the Gen III Rom Hacking Suite to use Fairy as a type? I'd use YAPE, but I've done a little messing around with the Suite, laid groundwork for replacing the ?'s after Celebi with the evolutions introduced in 4th gen, and that's made YAPE crash when opening this particular rom. I could go back and do this from an earlier version, I suppose, but that'd be something of a pain.

                                      I've set numberoftypes = 19 for Emerald in the PokeRoms.ini for the Suite and moved the pointer for the typenames, but it doesn't seem to have helped. It may just be my implementation of Fairy into the name table; I kind of just made something up.

                                      Code:
                                      FF BE BB CC C5 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF C0 D5 DD E6 ED FF 00 FF 00
                                      Seeing as the original is 18 and you added 4 extra slots. It should be 22 types. To account for the blank spaces.
                                      __________________
                                      3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                                      IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                                      Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                                      Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                                      Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                                      PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44    
                                      Old March 13th, 2014 (1:00 PM).
                                      Ethanb900 Ethanb900 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2014
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 55
                                        does this work with unLZ.gba?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45    
                                        Old March 14th, 2014 (1:04 AM).
                                        ShyRayq's Avatar
                                        ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                                        Unprofessional Unprofessional
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2007
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 1,482
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Ethanb900 View Post
                                          does this work with unLZ.gba?
                                          For Ruby, yes, as seen in DestinedJagold's tut. For Fire Red? I've looked through UnLZ and I can say that, no, you need NSE 2.X.
                                          Though, I may be wrong, because there are a LOT of pics in UnLZ
                                          __________________
                                          3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                                          IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                                          Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                                          Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                                          Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                                          PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46    
                                          Old March 15th, 2014 (8:01 PM).
                                          Ethanb900 Ethanb900 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Mar 2014
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 55
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by ShyRayq View Post
                                            For Ruby, yes, as seen in DestinedJagold's tut. For Fire Red? I've looked through UnLZ and I can say that, no, you need NSE 2.X.
                                            Though, I may be wrong, because there are a LOT of pics in UnLZ
                                            I can say that I've searched through everything in the FireRed Rom and all that's in there is jumbled pixels and some sprites. Occasionally there is important stuff, like the copyright in the opening.

                                            So now that we've sorta confirmed this, can I ask you to send me a link to a rom with this already done? My computer (Windows XP) doesn't support it. You can PM me if it works better than posting on here.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47    
                                            Old March 15th, 2014 (10:29 PM).
                                            ShyRayq's Avatar
                                            ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                                            Unprofessional Unprofessional
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2007
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 1,482
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Ethanb900 View Post
                                              I can say that I've searched through everything in the FireRed Rom and all that's in there is jumbled pixels and some sprites. Occasionally there is important stuff, like the copyright in the opening.

                                              So now that we've sorta confirmed this, can I ask you to send me a link to a rom with this already done? My computer (Windows XP) doesn't support it. You can PM me if it works better than posting on here.
                                              Sorry, FORUM RULES state no sending roms. However, you can use MrDollSteak's patch which already includes Fairy Type + Other cool stuff.
                                              __________________
                                              3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                                              IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                                              Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                                              Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                                              Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                                              PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #48    
                                              Old March 15th, 2014 (10:30 PM).
                                              ICEDJaguar ICEDJaguar is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2013
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 5
                                                Don't think you mentioned this, and no one has asked so far.
                                                After you finished your process, did you replace the old table with FF's to open
                                                up some more space for other things later? Or did you leave as it was?
                                                __________________
                                                One thing I know that "I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Saviour." - John Newton
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #49    
                                                Old March 15th, 2014 (10:36 PM).
                                                ShyRayq's Avatar
                                                ShyRayq ShyRayq is offline
                                                Unprofessional Unprofessional
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2007
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Adamant
                                                  Posts: 1,482
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by ICEDJaguar View Post
                                                  Don't think you mentioned this, and no one has asked so far.
                                                  After you finished your process, did you replace the old table with FF's to open
                                                  up some more space for other things later? Or did you leave as it was?
                                                  Well, I don't personally do it, but its just a matter of personal preference. You can if you want.
                                                  __________________
                                                  3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
                                                  IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, M)
                                                  Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
                                                  Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, Y, OR, M
                                                  Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

                                                  PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old March 16th, 2014 (11:09 AM).
                                                  Ethanb900 Ethanb900 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2014
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 55
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by ShyRayq View Post
                                                    Sorry, FORUM RULES state no sending roms. However, you can use MrDollSteak's patch which already includes Fairy Type + Other cool stuff.
                                                    Can you send me a link to the patch then? Or is that still against the rules? I can't find the thread.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:53 AM.