Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in Forum Games.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old December 21st, 2013 (3:55 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Israel
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hardy
    Posts: 1,087
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Serperion View Post
    Ok ClassicCartoonsFTW what are you defining as Cute and Strong because

    Ampharos - Strong
    Togekiss - Cute
    Reuniclus - No
    Vaporeon - No
    Cinccino - Cute
    Flygon - No

    Strong would be legendaries or pokemon capable of mega evolution or Pseudo-legendaries. Reuniclus may have high Sp. Atk and Vaporeon has High HP but Flygon doesn't have any outstanding stats and pokemon like Wailord and Lapras beat Vaporeon and Mewtwo, Alakazam and Espeon all beat Reuniclus in Sp. Atk.

    On another note you were correct it was pokemon with horns.

    @elarmasecreta
    It's pokemon who's name begins and ends with the same letter, Eevee is also a palindrome.

    Next!

    Pelipper
    Corsola
    Ditto
    Vullaby
    Herdier
    Scyther
    Sorry i wasn't here for a long time, can you give us a hint?

    My riddle is:

    Flabebe
    Roselia
    Sunkern
    Skiploom
    Torterra
    Venosaur

    GUESS
    __________________
    ~Made by Pebbles~
    Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
    Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old December 21st, 2013 (3:58 AM).
    classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
    classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
    Nintendo is for awesome people
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 9,246
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
      Sorry i wasn't here for a long time, can you give us a hint?

      My riddle is:

      Flabebe
      Roselia
      Sunkern
      Skiploom
      Torterra
      Venosaur

      GUESS
      They're related to plants.

      Cloyster
      Aggron
      Avalugg
      Steelix
      Regirock
      Skarmory

      HINT: It has to do with a certain stat.
      __________________


      Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old December 21st, 2013 (4:10 AM).
      Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
      Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
      Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Israel
        Age: 19
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Hardy
        Posts: 1,087
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
        They're related to plants.

        Cloyster
        Aggron
        Avalugg
        Steelix
        Regirock
        Skarmory

        HINT: It has to do with a certain stat.
        Correctemondo!

        -Physical Defense is 140 or higher, with 140 being the lowest (Skarmory) and 200 being the highest (RegiRock\Steelix)

        Me again:

        Trapinch
        Flabebe
        Flareon
        Charizard
        Skarmory
        Krabby
        __________________
        ~Made by Pebbles~
        Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
        Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old December 21st, 2013 (5:35 AM).
        Serperion's Avatar
        Serperion Serperion is offline
        The Fallen King
           
          Join Date: Dec 2012
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 242
          I have no idea, ClassicCartoonsFTW I can only guess that they are all in different egg groups and they are all immune to some form of damage with everyone but Krabby being immune to a type and Krabby being immune to Critical Hits.

          Also a hint for the continuation of these six

          Pelipper
          Corsola
          Ditto
          Vullaby
          Herdier
          Scyther

          HINT: They are found on the ravaged path to the final den.
          __________________

          Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old December 21st, 2013 (7:46 AM).
          Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
          Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
          Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Location: Israel
            Age: 19
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Hardy
            Posts: 1,087
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Serperion View Post
            I have no idea, ClassicCartoonsFTW I can only guess that they are all in different egg groups and they are all immune to some form of damage with everyone but Krabby being immune to a type and Krabby being immune to Critical Hits.

            Also a hint for the continuation of these six

            Pelipper
            Corsola
            Ditto
            Vullaby
            Herdier
            Scyther

            HINT: They are found on the ravaged path to the final den.
            Really? you don't know mine? Everyone has an A as the 3rd letter in their name. easy-peasy lemon squeezy

            and idk yours so we're even...
            __________________
            ~Made by Pebbles~
            Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
            Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old December 21st, 2013 (5:00 PM).
            Serperion's Avatar
            Serperion Serperion is offline
            The Fallen King
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Calm
              Posts: 242
              Would be great if you posted a new one anyways here is another hint to my six pokemon

              Pelipper
              Corsola
              Ditto
              Vullaby
              Herdier
              Scyther

              HINT: The Cave is always there waiting to be conquered, we are the guards who halt the intruders
              __________________

              Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old January 1st, 2014 (11:17 AM).
              Arma's Avatar
              Arma Arma is online now
              The Hyena
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: Dec 2009
              Location: The Hague
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 1,258
              I still have no idea... C'mon man nobody here is able to guess it, don't kill the thread. XD

              Next up!

              Nidorino
              Charmeleon
              Pidgeotto
              Gloom
              Kadabra
              Poliwhirl
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #33    
              Old January 1st, 2014 (11:26 AM).
              classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
              classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
              Nintendo is for awesome people
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2011
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 9,246
                Those are middle evolutions.

                Dusknoir
                Grovyle
                Sunflora
                Wigglytuff
                Chatot
                Bidoof
                __________________


                Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
                Reply With Quote
                  #34    
                Old January 1st, 2014 (12:47 PM).
                Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                  Location: Israel
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Hardy
                  Posts: 1,087
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
                  Those are middle evolutions.

                  Dusknoir
                  Grovyle
                  Sunflora
                  Wigglytuff
                  Chatot
                  Bidoof
                  They have all in pokemon mystery dungeon darkness,time and sky, the first 2 from the future and the rest are members of the explorers guild....My favorite spin-off!

                  MINE IS:
                  Serperior
                  Luxray
                  Electivire
                  Jynx
                  Gothitelle
                  Pignite

                  go figure!
                  __________________
                  ~Made by Pebbles~
                  Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                  Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                  Reply With Quote
                    #35    
                  Old January 1st, 2014 (2:31 PM).
                  Arma's Avatar
                  Arma Arma is online now
                  The Hyena
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2009
                  Location: The Hague
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 1,258
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
                  They have all in pokemon mystery dungeon darkness,time and sky, the first 2 from the future and the rest are members of the explorers guild....My favorite spin-off!

                  MINE IS:
                  Serperior
                  Luxray
                  Electivire
                  Jynx
                  Gothitelle
                  Pignite

                  go figure!
                  They're all Pokemon who can have perfect links with important characters in Pokemon Conquest, right?

                  Next up:
                  Dragonair
                  Solrock
                  Castform
                  Rotom
                  Ghastly
                  Glalie

                  Hint: You can't track these pokemon that easily...
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #36    
                  Old January 6th, 2014 (11:22 AM).
                  Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                  Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                  Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Israel
                    Age: 19
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Hardy
                    Posts: 1,087
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Arma View Post
                    They're all Pokemon who can have perfect links with important characters in Pokemon Conquest, right?

                    Next up:
                    Dragonair
                    Solrock
                    Castform
                    Rotom
                    Ghastly
                    Glalie

                    Hint: You can't track these pokemon that easily...
                    Actually it was "Pokemon that Drayano changed their typings in his hacks", but yours is awesome too!
                    __________________
                    ~Made by Pebbles~
                    Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                    Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                    Reply With Quote
                      #37    
                    Old January 7th, 2014 (2:35 AM).
                    epic hydreigon's Avatar
                    epic hydreigon epic hydreigon is offline
                    aka Blazikalien
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Location: India
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 10
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Arma View Post
                      They're all Pokemon who can have perfect links with important characters in Pokemon Conquest, right?

                      Next up:
                      Dragonair
                      Solrock
                      Castform
                      Rotom
                      Ghastly
                      Glalie

                      Hint: You can't track these pokemon that easily...
                      I have no idea to that
                      I'm new around here .........so here's my list
                      Gallade
                      Bellosom
                      Froslass
                      Slowking
                      Politoed
                      Hitmontop
                      Reply With Quote
                        #38    
                      Old January 7th, 2014 (6:05 AM).
                      Arma's Avatar
                      Arma Arma is online now
                      The Hyena
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2009
                      Location: The Hague
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Jolly
                      Posts: 1,258
                      Each of their base forms have multiple evolutions!


                      And mine was Pokemon without a footprint.

                      Next one:
                      Wailmer
                      Buizel
                      Horsea
                      Skrelp
                      Marill
                      Alomomola

                      Should be easy, right?
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #39    
                      Old January 7th, 2014 (6:36 AM).
                      Serperion's Avatar
                      Serperion Serperion is offline
                      The Fallen King
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2012
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 242
                        Water-Types... nuff said also in the generation they were introduced they were the base form for their evolutionary lines.

                        With my previous six it was pokemon which appear on the routes before Victory Road across the generations.
                        Pelipper - Sinnoh
                        Corsola - Hoenn
                        Ditto - Kanto
                        Vullaby - Unova
                        Herdier - Unova
                        Scyther - Kalos

                        Anyways onto something a bit easier

                        Wooper
                        Sunkern
                        Arbok
                        Carbink
                        Wormadam
                        Gastrodon
                        __________________

                        Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
                        Reply With Quote
                          #40    
                        Old January 7th, 2014 (10:37 AM).
                        epic hydreigon's Avatar
                        epic hydreigon epic hydreigon is offline
                        aka Blazikalien
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                          Location: India
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 10
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Serperion View Post
                          Water-Types... nuff said also in the generation they were introduced they were the base form for their evolutionary lines.

                          With my previous six it was pokemon which appear on the routes before Victory Road across the generations.
                          Pelipper - Sinnoh
                          Corsola - Hoenn
                          Ditto - Kanto
                          Vullaby - Unova
                          Herdier - Unova
                          Scyther - Kalos

                          Anyways onto something a bit easier

                          Wooper
                          Sunkern
                          Arbok
                          Carbink
                          Wormadam
                          Gastrodon
                          None of them have arms
                          Here's mine

                          Bouffalant
                          Voltorb
                          Bastiodon
                          Snover
                          Loudred
                          Mime Jr.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #41    
                          Old January 7th, 2014 (10:59 AM).
                          classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
                          classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
                          Nintendo is for awesome people
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 9,246
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by epic hydreigon View Post
                            None of them have arms
                            Here's mine

                            Bouffalant
                            Voltorb
                            Bastiodon
                            Snover
                            Loudred
                            Mime Jr.
                            They all have the ability Soundproof!

                            Miltank
                            Scizor
                            Weezing
                            Swampert
                            Raichu
                            Skuntank
                            __________________


                            Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #42    
                            Old January 7th, 2014 (11:23 AM).
                            epic hydreigon's Avatar
                            epic hydreigon epic hydreigon is offline
                            aka Blazikalien
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2013
                              Location: India
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 10
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
                              They all have the ability Soundproof!

                              Miltank
                              Scizor
                              Weezing
                              Swampert
                              Raichu
                              Skuntank
                              They all have only one weakness each (Although technically Swampert is also weak to Freeze Dry)

                              Here's mine

                              Gyarados
                              Magmortar
                              Electivire
                              Blissey
                              Kingdra
                              Snorlax
                              Reply With Quote
                                #43    
                              Old January 8th, 2014 (5:42 AM).
                              Serperion's Avatar
                              Serperion Serperion is offline
                              The Fallen King
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2012
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Calm
                                Posts: 242
                                Gosh that's difficult, I honestly can't see any connections I mean they all learn Hyper Beam and Giga Impact but that's just because they're all fully evolved, hmm... has it got to do with the stats? no that can't be it although aside from Kingdra they all have one rather high stat. I honestly have no idea sorry...

                                Here are six that may come as more of a challenge than my previous ones

                                Electivire
                                Alomomola
                                Torterra
                                Eevee
                                Rhyperior
                                Fennekin
                                __________________

                                Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #44    
                                Old January 8th, 2014 (10:18 AM).
                                epic hydreigon's Avatar
                                epic hydreigon epic hydreigon is offline
                                aka Blazikalien
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                  Location: India
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quirky
                                  Posts: 10
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Serperion View Post
                                  Gosh that's difficult, I honestly can't see any connections I mean they all learn Hyper Beam and Giga Impact but that's just because they're all fully evolved, hmm... has it got to do with the stats? no that can't be it although aside from Kingdra they all have one rather high stat. I honestly have no idea sorry...

                                  Here are six that may come as more of a challenge than my previous ones

                                  Electivire
                                  Alomomola
                                  Torterra
                                  Eevee
                                  Rhyperior
                                  Fennekin
                                  You are close.... It is related to stats
                                  A little bit of digging will give you the answer

                                  As to yours................no idea

                                  Hydreigon
                                  Tyranitar
                                  Gengar
                                  Malamar
                                  Ludicolo
                                  Empoleon
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #45    
                                  Old January 8th, 2014 (12:11 PM).
                                  Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                                  Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                                  Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                                    Location: Israel
                                    Age: 19
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Hardy
                                    Posts: 1,087
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Serperion View Post
                                    Gosh that's difficult, I honestly can't see any connections I mean they all learn Hyper Beam and Giga Impact but that's just because they're all fully evolved, hmm... has it got to do with the stats? no that can't be it although aside from Kingdra they all have one rather high stat. I honestly have no idea sorry...

                                    Here are six that may come as more of a challenge than my previous ones

                                    Electivire
                                    Alomomola
                                    Torterra
                                    Eevee
                                    Rhyperior
                                    Fennekin
                                    How can you even make a connection between Eevee and Torterra?! I have no idea.

                                    Also, we're now swtiching to a counting method, so the first person to make the correct answer that the list maker meant will get 1 point, and the first person to get a correct answer that wasn't what the list-maker meant but is still correct gets 1\2 a point. To top it all off, the lists can now be anything pokemon related, like mine:

                                    Potion
                                    Pokeball
                                    Greatball
                                    White mail
                                    Heal ball
                                    Premier ball
                                    __________________
                                    ~Made by Pebbles~
                                    Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                                    Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #46    
                                    Old January 8th, 2014 (1:44 PM).
                                    Arma's Avatar
                                    Arma Arma is online now
                                    The Hyena
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2009
                                    Location: The Hague
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 1,258
                                    Those are all items! Uhm, do they have something more in common... Let's see... Nope, can't think of anything. Oh wait! They are all available rather early in-game!

                                    Next up, an easy one, I think.

                                    Breloom
                                    Ambipom
                                    Scyther
                                    Roserade
                                    Mime Jr.
                                    Minccino
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #47    
                                    Old January 8th, 2014 (11:56 PM).
                                    epic hydreigon's Avatar
                                    epic hydreigon epic hydreigon is offline
                                    aka Blazikalien
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                                      Location: India
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quirky
                                      Posts: 10
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Arma View Post
                                      Those are all items! Uhm, do they have something more in common... Let's see... Nope, can't think of anything. Oh wait! They are all available rather early in-game!

                                      Next up, an easy one, I think.

                                      Breloom
                                      Ambipom
                                      Scyther
                                      Roserade
                                      Mime Jr.
                                      Minccino
                                      All these pokemon can have technician as their ability

                                      This one's not too difficult-
                                      Ancient Power
                                      Solar Beam
                                      Smelling Salts
                                      Grass Whistle
                                      Extreme Speed
                                      Thunder Punch

                                      As for my previous one
                                      Just look at their typing

                                      As for this
                                      Gyarados
                                      Magmortar
                                      Electivire
                                      Blissey
                                      Kingdra
                                      Snorlax

                                      Their BST is 540
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #48    
                                      Old January 9th, 2014 (11:08 AM).
                                      Blastin'Tyruntz's Avatar
                                      Blastin'Tyruntz Blastin'Tyruntz is offline
                                      Ink is love. Ink is life. Inkay is meh.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2010
                                        Location: Israel
                                        Age: 19
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Hardy
                                        Posts: 1,087
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by epic hydreigon View Post
                                        All these pokemon can have technician as their ability

                                        This one's not too difficult-
                                        Ancient Power
                                        Solar Beam
                                        Smelling Salts
                                        Grass Whistle
                                        Extreme Speed
                                        Thunder Punch

                                        As for my previous one
                                        Just look at their typing

                                        As for this
                                        Gyarados
                                        Magmortar
                                        Electivire
                                        Blissey
                                        Kingdra
                                        Snorlax

                                        Their BST is 540
                                        As of yours...no idea.

                                        As for mine, you can get these items in less than 1000 pokeyenn, and Premier ball is actually free.
                                        So you get 1/2 a point, Arma.
                                        __________________
                                        ~Made by Pebbles~
                                        Randomizer Nuzlocke- black 1/8
                                        Nuzlocke- Insurgence (Dark story) 0/8
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #49    
                                        Old January 9th, 2014 (5:24 PM).
                                        Serperion's Avatar
                                        Serperion Serperion is offline
                                        The Fallen King
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 242
                                          Just for people wondering the answer to these six pokemon was that they all have a letter which at least three times in their name

                                          Electivire
                                          Alomomola
                                          Torterra
                                          Eevee
                                          Rhyperior
                                          Fennekin
                                          __________________

                                          Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #50    
                                          Old January 10th, 2014 (3:02 PM).
                                          Arma's Avatar
                                          Arma Arma is online now
                                          The Hyena
                                          • Silver Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2009
                                          Location: The Hague
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 1,258
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by KillerCroCohen View Post
                                          As of yours...no idea.

                                          As for mine, you can get these items in less than 1000 pokeyenn, and Premier ball is actually free.
                                          So you get 1/2 a point, Arma.
                                          You have to buy ten Pokeballs to get a premier ball though, so I don't really count that one as free. =/
                                          Yes I actually kept buying ten pokeballs to stock up on Premier balls XD I like 'em.=)

                                          And since there isn't a current riddle, allow me to cine up with something new. =D

                                          -Volkner
                                          -Valerie
                                          -May
                                          -Gary Oak
                                          -Virgil
                                          -Ursula
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply

                                          Quick Reply

                                          Join the conversation!

                                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:48 PM.