• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Center

Years
  • I love Breeding Pokemon and so I though I'd try to help out some people who don't have as much time as I do and Breed Pokemon for them.

1-5 IVs (can rarely get 6 :/ ) and any egg moves you need. Also will EV train for you.

Pokerus is available for any pokemon you get from me.

Thought it would be a nice way to give back to the community. Not sure how many people would be interested, but why not.

So If anyone wants a little help just ask ^^

Lots of people want the starters. I have all of them. So if you want one I'd be more then happy to breed one.

Currently Breeding:

Next to breed:

***If you want Shiny Pokemon, My friend has Opened a Shiny Trade Shop. 5-6 IV Shinnies, Pokebank Legendary and more. Should all check it out. It's pretty awesome. ***
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317050

Leftover Pokemon available:

Helioptile
    Spoiler:

Eevee:
    Spoiler:

Goomy
    Spoiler:

Skrelp:
    Spoiler:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle
    Spoiler:

Bagon
    Spoiler:

Totodile
    Spoiler:

Cyndaquil
    Spoiler:

Beldum
    Spoiler:

Talonflame (Gale Wings)
    Spoiler:

Charmander: (Bred for Charizard X)
    Spoiler:

Pinsir:
    Spoiler:

Deinos:
    Spoiler:

Tyrunt:
    Spoiler:

VSktImwn.png

Last edited:

erisfrost

Rocket in Training!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello, could you please make me a charmander? ^_^

==================================
    Charmander : nickname: Din

Outrage
    Dragon Dance

IV:31-31-31-?-31-31 OR IV:?-31-31-?-31-31

Years
  • Hello, could you please make me a charmander? ^_^

Charmander : nickname: Din

Outrage
    Dragon Dance

IV:31-31-31-?-31-31 OR IV:?-31-31-?-31-31

No Problem! Not that busy so I'll have it done for you some time tomorrow ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This would be more fitting in Trade Plaza, so if you don't mind, I'm moving it over there for you. :)

Moved.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    This is too generous to pass up haha. If possible, I'd like a 5IV Pinsir.

Pokemon Name : Pinsir

IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    EV: 0EVs

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    What would you take for a 4 to 5IV togapi?
    (HA doesnt matter but if it has one that okay too)
    x/31/31/31/31/31
    31/31/31/31/31/x
    31/31/x/31/31/31(This one mostly)
    x/x/31/31/31/31
    31/x/31/31/31/x
    Any would work.
    0Evs
    Name: Majestic

Years
  • hermit17: Hidden ability Gligar are pretty hard to come by. Only by Horde battles. After I finish up a few more requests I'll try and find one and breed It for you though.

Flushed: I just got a Pinsir from the GTS. After I finish Erisfrost's Charmander I'll work on it.

BluuArrowz: I don't need anything for just a 4 IV Togapi. I checked my Safaris and supprisingly out of 100 of them I don't have a single fairy one. I'll check the GTS for one later but in case I can't get a hold of one would you be able to send me one to breed? Sure I'll be able to though.

Erisfrost: I forgot how long it takes to teach Fracture Outrage and Dragon dance :(

It may be a while yet before Charmander is ready.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Wow, this is a really nice thing of you to do. I don't want too much, but just a head start for certain ones. If you got me any one of these, I'd be really grateful (whichever ones you have, multiple if you're feeling uber generous).

Charmander with Adamant
    Any 4-6IVs

Mawile with Adamant
    Any 4-6 IVs

Froakie
    Any 4-6 IVs

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, this is a really nice thing of you to do. I don't want too much, but just a head start for certain ones. If you got me any one of these, I'd be really grateful (whichever ones you have, multiple if you're feeling uber generous).

Charmander with Adamant
    Any 4-6IVs

Mawile with Adamant
    Any 4-6 IVs

Froakie
    Any 4-6 IVs

I'll have a bunch of Charmanders soon so that won't be a problem. I'll be honest. I suck at getting good natures. I'll try and get the ones you need though. Froakie shouldn't be hard (Did you want protein ability?) .

Update:

erisfrost, I finished your Charmander.

IVs: 31-31-?-31-31-31
    Nature:Rash (Special attack lowered special defense raised)
    NickName: Din

Moves:
    Growl
    Dragon Pulse
    Outrage
    Dragon Dance

I'll message you in a little bit so I can trade it over to you.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • This is kind of you. See my shop on the boards or check my website in my signature (they're both the same but my website looks a lot neater), tell me if there's anything you want.

I need parents rather than the actual Pokémon itself, because I like to breed it, but:

Pokemon Name: Deino
    Egg Moves: None
    IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    EV: Don't worry about this.

Female preferably. (:

Years
  • This is kind of you. See my shop on the boards or check my website in my signature (they're both the same but my website looks a lot neater), tell me if there's anything you want.

I need parents rather than the actual Pokémon itself, because I like to breed it, but:

Pokemon Name: Deino
    Egg Moves: None
    IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    EV: Don't worry about this.

Female preferably. (:

Hi =]

I'd like to work on Flushed request for Pinsir first. Then I can try Deino. I tend to get 4 IVs on most Pokemon but I'll try my best to get a good one for you! I still haven't bred one for myself yet so this will work out great. May be a day or two.

I saw in your Hatchery you had Shroomish. Do you have one with it's hidden ability?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    If your going to be making Mawile and Deino, I could use some 3 to 4 IV castoffs, male and female both. If you need anything specific, just ask, I'm in no hurry, still trying to acquire my shiny team. Ill add you now, thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2014
    HA Scraggy (Intimidate) or HA Phantump (Harvest) both Brave Nature 31/31/x/31/31/0 i'll settle for either of those can give you flawless trick room pokemon in return or anything else you'd like me to breed for you

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Possible to have a charmander with Jolly nature for Charizard X? Would love one 5IV and trading a Shiny Deino if that coud be cool :)?

Years
  • Flushed: Your Pinsir is done.

BluuArrowz: I got a Togepi. I'll start working on it later and message you when it's done.

Kansen: I'll see if I can get that done for you in the next few days.

zidiane: Not sure when I'll get to breeding Mawile and Froakie, but I'll let you know.

hazard7272: When I breed some I'll make sure to set some asside for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I'll have a bunch of Charmanders soon so that won't be a problem. I'll be honest. I suck at getting good natures. I'll try and get the ones you need though. Froakie shouldn't be hard (Did you want protein ability?).

Not sure when I'll get to breeding Mawile and Froakie, but I'll let you know.

Thanks, man.

About Froakie, I don't need one with Protean, I already have a Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes (in case I want to try dual spikes), so I'll just transfer it over. And sure, just whenever you get to him or Mawile, just let me know.

Also, could I get a Pinsir if you have an extra from breeding for Flushed? Doesn't have to be as good as the one he wanted, just one with high IVs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2014
    JynxedOne; BluuArrowz: I got a Togepi. I'll start working on it later and message you when it's done. [/QUOTE said:
    Thanks a lot. Really appreciated.

Back