• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" - Sailor Moon FC

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
"In the name of the moon, I will punish you!"
A Sailor Moon Fan Club
Owner: [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]

tumblr_mxkohvYohs1qggz0mo1_500.jpg

Introduction
Welcome to the fan club of girl power, where as young children we were huge fans of girls in sailor suits kicking monster ass. Welcome to the Sailor Moon Fan Club! Whether we were huge fans of the anime series until the very end, or fan of the manga, or both! Hardcore fans or casual fans, anyone is welcome, really! From Sailor Moon to Sailor Neptune to Sailor Saturn, there's room for discussion on anything!

The Sailor Scouts!

Spoiler:

sailor_moon-show.jpg
Rules
Not so fast, civilian! There are rules to follow, you know. In the name of the Moon, you must follow them or us sailor scouts will punish you!

• All PokeCommunity rules & FC&G rules apply. - Self-explanatory, yes.
  • Stay on topic when discussing! - We want to stick with Sailor Moon, the Sailor Scouts, and anything related to that. Please do not bring in topics that aren't related to the club.
  • Trolling, flaming, and bashing will not be tolerated. - Always respect others and their views.
  • Anyone can start a topic! - If the previous one died down, you are more than welcome to restart discussion with a brand new topic. You don't need owner's permission to do so.
  • Linking to download/watch episodes is prohibited - However, you may provide a youtube clip to accompany your discussions.

Group Members
[supporter]Sector[/supporter]
[supporter]Oxidation[/supporter]​

Sign-Up!/Contact​
I don't require a sign-up sheet, really. If you want to join the group, just simply say your username and your favorite Sailor Scout. It's required for you to answer the current topic/stick with the current discussion in order for you to join in, though.

For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself, Axeliira. Have fun, guys!​
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

SailorVenus.gif

Sailor Venus is, without a doubt, my favorite Sailor Scout! My name is [supporter]Sector[/supporter], if you cannot figure it out.

Anyway, this was legitimiately my very first Cartoon I actually loved to watch back when I was younger in the 90's before I found out about Dragon Ball Z ^_^ Yeah! So this Anime will always hold a special spot in my heart.

The sad part is, I've never kept up with the story line in order. In fact, this club might have encouraged me to start watching Sailor Moon from the beginning to the end throughout Christmas break! Its actually been a long, long time since I've seen a Sailor Moon episode. I vaguely remember much about what went on, except a few scenes here & there.

Isn't there supposed to be a remake or a new movie releasing soon? I remember hearing something about it like last year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love Venus, but I love Jupiter even more! Well, Venus could be my second favorite...third would be Neptune.

Spoiler:

I'm watching it right now, actually! I'm halfway through the R arc, and I still have the Hearts in Ice VHS tape that I got for my 13th birthday. Sailor Moon was the first anime that I watched, and it will remain my all-time favorite.

There's supposed to be an anime in the works, and it was supposed to debut sometime around the Fall, but it was delayed for some reason and they pushed it to Winter 2014...so maybe in Jan/Feb? hnnnnggg, I want my new Moon anime rn tbh xD

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I love Venus, but I love Jupiter even more! Well, Venus could be my second favorite...third would be Neptune.

Spoiler:

I'm watching it right now, actually! I'm halfway through the R arc, and I still have the Hearts in Ice VHS tape that I got for my 13th birthday. Sailor Moon was the first anime that I watched, and it will remain my all-time favorite.

There's supposed to be an anime in the works, and it was supposed to debut sometime around the Fall, but it was delayed for some reason and they pushed it to Winter 2014...so maybe in Jan/Feb? hnnnnggg, I want my new Moon anime rn tbh xD

I may get started on Sailor Moon this coming Sunday. I actually can't wait!

I'd like to know the exact date they're airing the new Sailor Moon Anime if possible. I want to keep up with everyone else this time. Is this Anime going to be a remake, reboot or a continuation of the previous Sailor Moon Anime?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Hi! I'm Oxidation, and I love Sailor Moon! So much, you have no idea. It's even on my bio as one of my obsessions!

My favorite...well, that goes without saying! Sailor Mercury! She's so smart! Charming and whatnot. I've always loved her!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I may get started on Sailor Moon this coming Sunday. I actually can't wait!

I'd like to know the exact date they're airing the new Sailor Moon Anime if possible. I want to keep up with everyone else this time. Is this Anime going to be a remake, reboot or a continuation of the previous Sailor Moon Anime?

Been doing some research around, and I keep seeing Winter 2014. It's going to be streaming live, so that's one thing I like about it! :3 However, there was no *exact* date posted.

have fun, btw! Let nostalgia hit you in a good way. :D

Hi! I'm Oxidation, and I love Sailor Moon! So much, you have no idea. It's even on my bio as one of my obsessions!

My favorite...well, that goes without saying! Sailor Mercury! She's so smart! Charming and whatnot. I've always loved her!

sailor-mercury-o.gif

Welcome, Oxidation! Ahh, Sailor Mercury, the most studious of the sailor scouts! I like how she has such a passion for schoolwork and makes time to fight crime with her gal pals. :3 I like her Crystal forme better than her older formes.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I like her Star Power form best~. The Star Power transformations were pretty fun. One thing I liked is how their nails were colored when they were transforming! Ohhhhhhh, yeah! If there's any news for the reboot, I'll look it up! It's still scheduled for this Winter, I think. Hoping it doesn't get pushed back again. ): I want it now!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
At least that's what the wikipedia page said when I looked it up earlier today. I want to day sometime between Jan/Feb. It's a short wait, but it'll be worth it.

Jupiter's Crystal forme is my favorite, which is why I get so excited when I watch the Super S arc and will get to watch it eventually!

4917340354a8267655152l.jpg

I'm actually excited that this is going to be a brand new adventure straight from the manga and not continuation of the previous anime. What does everyone else think?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Livvvvvvvvvvve club, livvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve!

So, here I go, I'm going to make a discussion now so we can get this more active!

Favorite Villain of Sailor Moon?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
tumblr_mssagnuZ1c1sw5xxpo1_500.jpg

Mistress 9!

Although most of the time it's Hotaru/Saturn, I absolutely love how her evilness is implanted inside both Hotaru and Chibi Moon, and stealing away all of the senshi's powers only to make herself more powerful. I think she's one of the most evil next to her leader, Pharaoh 90.

Back