The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Fan Games Hub The Team Room Archive
Team Delta Saga *now recruiting*

The Team Room Archive
The Team Room is now closed—no new posts can be made at this point. This forum will no longer be visible from the end of the month, but remains accessible by the URL.
Original description: Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old December 28th, 2013 (7:17 PM).
LuxrayHacker's Avatar
LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2013
    Location: Narnia
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Mild
    Posts: 181
    INTRO:
    Hi There, Welcome to the Team Delta Thread! I am not requiring the best
    hackers out there but I would like you to have some experience. All help is
    appreciated but I don’t require you to be a pro all that I ask is that you
    are dedicated and work on this hack at least 2 or 3 times a
    week whenever you can. I also have 2 sequels planned with the story for the
    first two games work out but it is tentative if you have ideas to put in I
    will consider all ideas I want this to be the entire teams hack not just
    mine I want this to be a community project. I do however ask that if you
    do want to help that you are committed to it and you don't just help once
    then we never speak again. I am very flexible and understand that everyone
    has a life and can't work on a hack 24/7 so I won't get mad if I don't hear
    from you for a day or two :D

    Hack Info
    Name: Pokemon Delta
    ROM Base: Fire Red
    Language: English May go for Translations Afterwards If I can find someone to do it and it is a successful hack
    Progress: About 80% of the first BETA which goes up to the 2nd gym and like 3 towns and 1 Island which is the starting town

    Disclaimer
    Some of the names and locations, and events of this hack are based off of the in the Pokemon TCG Series. This Hack will also contain things that might not have been in the game's story that I have come up with. This is a Non-Profit Fan Based Fan Game. With Ideas from the fans who just want to contribute to the Pokemon fan base. Please support the official release. (Insert legal mumbo jumbo here) I claim no rights to pokemon. Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Game freak.

    Story Intro

    In the new region of Holon the new evil team, Team Delta has damaged pokemon using Delta waves to alter their types and make them stronger and you the Hero have to save them. Team Deltas boss is planning to change mews type which is like the main focus of why you are stopping her. The game starts on the sevii islands renamed the distant island chain. The intro "somewhere out on the distant island chain where it is always sunny and warm a raindrop falls from the sky. Later that night a child was born and it hasn't stop raining since. That was all 10 years ago. Today is that kids 10th birthday and that means it is time to get his first pokemon..."
    Spoiler:
    In the beginning of the game after getting your first pokemon you are attacked by a Delta giratina which would be a scripted loss then you would wake up in your room and the professor would tell you there is a boat waiting to take you to the main land to stop team delta



    Main Cast
    Prof. Sequoya - The Pokemon Prof. of the Distant Island Chain. He specializes on the environment of pokemon and how they live in the wild.

    Apollo-The male hero
    Aurora-The female hero

    Bree- A woman who watches the main heroes she has a mysterious past. She always seems to show up in random places

    James- A boy who lives on the distant Island chain who helps Team Delta because he believes that Apollo/Aurora is foolish to try to stop change and slowly gets corrupted by Team Delta (Your rival)

    Rose-She is the first person you meet in Holon. She always has a pichu with her for some reason

    Husky- He is a water type trainer who helps you on your journey

    Note: there will be no gym leaders instead there will be Delta leaders who are the bosses of team delta and instead of gym badges you collect seals to unlock the research tower

    Delta leaders
    Grass
    Ground
    Fire
    Normal no miltanks I promise XD
    Flying
    Fighting
    Ice
    Dragon

    Holon research tower(elite 4)
    1- Fire
    2-Water
    3- Steel
    4-Electric
    Phantom as the Champion-Ghost




    Planned Features
    -New Region!
    -An Exciting New Story
    -New trainer sprites
    -New Trainer Classes
    -Ruins, Factories, and Mountains
    -Retyping where I see fit
    -Some 4/5 pokemon and 6th pokemon for example Pancham Pangoro Litleo Pyroar Espurr Meowstic Dedenne and sylveon
    -New starters Cubchoo Teddiursa and Pancham
    -Starter give aways. There will be people throughout Holon that will give you one of the starters so keep your eyes peeled
    -Custom D/P/P tiles
    -DNS system
    -Landmarks (Mirage forest Holon Circle Holon Ruins Holon Lake)
    -New evil team
    -30+ Delta pokemon (basically just new types and move learnsets)
    -The Battleground (A new concept kind of like the trainer tower but after each badge you advance another room and at the end there is a special event)
    Spoiler:
    You fight the battleground elder who has a Delta Entei and if you beat him you get the Entei


    Help needed:
    -Icons for the pokemon in party
    -Scripting
    -I will put more things here if anything comes up.
    -We have most of the maps done but if you are skilled in warp tiles in advance map we'd love your help
    -Not exactly a job but if you plan on playing and have any pokemon you want to be Delta put it in the comments as well as what type you would like it to be

    Team Members/Credits:
    - Luxray Hacker (Story and Leader)
    -Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Trainer Spriting)
    - Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Mapping)
    -Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Pokemon inserts and spriting)
    -Shadow Wolf (Cry inserts)
    -Shadow Wolf (Gen 6 sprites)
    -The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource (some sprites)
    -Title screen (mydrago)
    -User bar (xVaporeon)

    Position for Team (specify which job you can do):
    Skills you have:
    Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking)
    Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine)
    Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
    How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine):
    Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc)
    Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7)

    Screen Shots

    A Gym
    Grooeveer city
    More to come later

    Update
    BETA 1 is almost here way to go team :D all we need is some scripting and then we will be ready to release it (PS going up through the 4th city and 2 major events and the ultimate cliffhanger)

    Sneak peaks


    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old December 30th, 2013 (3:26 PM).
    LuxrayHacker's Avatar
    LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2013
      Location: Narnia
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 181
      Hey are there any people out there that like to make fakemon?
        #3    
      Old December 31st, 2013 (8:05 PM). Edited December 31st, 2013 by Kawaii Shoujo Duskull.
      Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
      Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
      The Cutest Duskull
         
        Join Date: Jul 2013
        Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
        Age: 21
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Timid
        Posts: 281
        Position for Team (specify which job you can do): scripting.

        Skills you have: Scripting. Also some song inserting and a bit of voicegroup stuff. Also some placing of events and items on maps.
        Edit: Almost forgot to say I can edit pokemon data(sorta) and I'm decent with a hex editer(dunno if Hexecute is best hex editer but that's all I've got haha)

        Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Hmm. Probably since aroung August of this year. Not long, and I don't think I'm the best, but I've got some skills.



        Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): None.



        Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): Again, none.



        How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once a day, though times vary depending on if I'm doing something else or something comes up.



        Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): PM/VM. PM is better though since I probably won't notice your VMs. lol



        Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Eh... dunno? I can't really give any constants. I'll work when I can though.


        I hope I can be a help. (I also hope this was the place to post this haha)
          #4    
        Old January 1st, 2014 (2:00 AM).
        LuxrayHacker's Avatar
        LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2013
          Location: Narnia
          Age: 20
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Mild
          Posts: 181
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Merak View Post
          Position for Team (specify which job you can do): scripting.

          Skills you have: Scripting. Also some song inserting and a bit of voicegroup stuff. Also some placing of events and items on maps.
          Edit: Almost forgot to say I can edit pokemon data(sorta) and I'm decent with a hex editer(dunno if Hexecute is best hex editer but that's all I've got haha)

          Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Hmm. Probably since aroung August of this year. Not long, and I don't think I'm the best, but I've got some skills.



          Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): None.



          Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): Again, none.



          How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once a day, though times vary depending on if I'm doing something else or something comes up.



          Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): PM/VM. PM is better though since I probably won't notice your VMs. lol



          Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Eh... dunno? I can't really give any constants. I'll work when I can though.


          I hope I can be a help. (I also hope this was the place to post this haha)
          Awesome thanks for the help :D

          Anyone out there that is skilled in YAPE? I know how to use it but with the 40/50 pokemon I need to put in it will be a lot of work what with the 30+ entire new movesets I need to make and then I still need to put in the moves stats etc for the 4th 5th and 6th gen pokemon so I am just looking for a little help if anyone is interested
            #5    
          Old January 2nd, 2014 (8:05 PM).
          LuxrayHacker's Avatar
          LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Location: Narnia
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Mild
            Posts: 181
            Hey my team and I have some ideas that we want to put in our hack but we want your opinnions first. First is an idea from Light Platinum it is their berry system but slightly altered another is the dance studio mini game fro D/P/P and third is the move flamethrower to be used outside of battle for purposes such as burning certain trees/bushes instead of cut and then puzzles in certain places probably mainly in a fire gym where using it would light torches to solve puzzles what do you guys think?
              #6    
            Old January 2nd, 2014 (8:12 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2014 by FTTsunami.
            FTTsunami FTTsunami is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1
              ok im a newbie so i might not be the best of help but i can create fakemon (not pixelated yet) and i would like to join because i want experience
              Skills you have: Photoshop, I can learn pretty easy, And Plots/Stories
              Hacking Career: 1 month im a newbie
              Other hacks you may have worked on: im trying to create my own hack but i would like to join for expierience
              Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
              How often you Get Online Pacific Time Zone and usually from 11:00 to anytime usually if i dont have plans
              Primary Contact: Facebook:Ryan Adams, Skype:FTTsunami
              Availability: i dont really have a life im homeschooled so i got way to much time

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Luxray1 View Post
              Hey my team and I have some ideas that we want to put in our hack but we want your opinnions first. First is an idea from Light Platinum it is their berry system but slightly altered another is the dance studio mini game fro D/P/P and third is the move flamethrower to be used outside of battle for purposes such as burning certain trees/bushes instead of cut and then puzzles in certain places probably mainly in a fire gym where using it would light torches to solve puzzles what do you guys think?
              Or even ember but i like those ideas i think people love minigames they like stuff thats not in every single hack or game they play
                #7    
              Old January 2nd, 2014 (8:52 PM).
              LuxrayHacker's Avatar
              LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2013
                Location: Narnia
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 181
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by FTTsunami View Post
                ok im a newbie so i might not be the best of help but i can create fakemon (not pixelated yet) and i would like to join because i want experience
                Skills you have: Photoshop, I can learn pretty easy, And Plots/Stories
                Hacking Career: 1 month im a newbie
                Other hacks you may have worked on: im trying to create my own hack but i would like to join for expierience
                Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
                How often you Get Online Pacific Time Zone and usually from 11:00 to anytime usually if i dont have plans
                Primary Contact: Facebook:Ryan Adams, Skype:FTTsunami
                Availability: i dont really have a life im homeschooled so i got way to much time



                Or even ember but i like those ideas i think people love minigames they like stuff thats not in every single hack or game they play
                Welcome to the team :D thanks for the feedback
                  #8    
                Old January 3rd, 2014 (9:42 PM).
                LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                  Location: Narnia
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Mild
                  Posts: 181
                  We are so close to releasing the BETA probably within the month :D
                  __________________
                    #9    
                  Old January 4th, 2014 (10:58 AM).
                  Nordk's Avatar
                  Nordk Nordk is offline
                  Chief Harpoonist
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2013
                    Location: Yu Es Eh
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 36
                    Skills you have: Spriting, a bit of mapping
                    Hacking Career: About 2 weeks
                    Other hacks you may have worked on: One (In progress)
                    Proof of previous work:

                    How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once or twice a day, sometimes more, depends on my schedule. I'm in Eastern US timezone.
                    Primary Contact: PM
                    Availability: Depends, I'll be online at least once a day, though if I'm busy (I've got 3 AP classes this year of high school and Exams are coming up) it may take me a couple days to get something done.
                    __________________

                    This are serious forum.
                    Always be serious.
                      #10    
                    Old January 4th, 2014 (6:24 PM).
                    LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                    LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Location: Narnia
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Mild
                      Posts: 181
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nordk View Post
                      Skills you have: Spriting, a bit of mapping
                      Hacking Career: About 2 weeks
                      Other hacks you may have worked on: One (In progress)
                      Proof of previous work:

                      How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Once or twice a day, sometimes more, depends on my schedule. I'm in Eastern US timezone.
                      Primary Contact: PM
                      Availability: Depends, I'll be online at least once a day, though if I'm busy (I've got 3 AP classes this year of high school and Exams are coming up) it may take me a couple days to get something done.
                      Ok you are in :D welcome to team Delta
                        #11    
                      Old January 5th, 2014 (3:44 AM).
                      Chocolate™'s Avatar
                      Chocolate™ Chocolate™ is offline
                      Awesome Dragon
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                      Location: PC.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 668
                      Skills you have: Storyliner, Idea Resourcerer stuff.
                      Hacking Career: Erm. Let me see....... about 0 seconds.
                      Other hacks you may have worked on: 0.
                      Proof of previous work: I am no brilliant previous hacker but I have made a plot for one RP which can be found here.
                      How often you Get Online : Timezone is UTC: +05:30.
                      Primary Contact: PMs.
                      Availability: Mostly weekends although I do think I'll be active for a while on most days.
                      __________________
                        #12    
                      Old January 6th, 2014 (4:59 PM).
                      LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                      LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                        Location: Narnia
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Mild
                        Posts: 181
                        Well something went wrong with the rom so we have to restart the release may be pushed back a week or so sorry
                        __________________
                          #13    
                        Old January 9th, 2014 (3:18 PM).
                        LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                        LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                          Location: Narnia
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Mild
                          Posts: 181
                          Is there anyone out there with some good mapping? I would do it but I am busy with all the other components of the hack since I had to restart it would much appreciated. We only need 1 more map until all the mapping is done fore the beta
                          __________________
                            #14    
                          Old January 21st, 2014 (1:11 PM).
                          LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                          LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                            Location: Narnia
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Mild
                            Posts: 181
                            Hey guys I really need some help with inserting cries anyone want to help?
                            __________________
                              #15    
                            Old January 21st, 2014 (7:16 PM). Edited January 21st, 2014 by White Raven.
                            White Raven's Avatar
                            White Raven White Raven is offline
                            Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                              Age: 17
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 266
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Luxray1 View Post
                              Hey are there any people out there that like to make fakemon?
                              Skills you have: Mapping, imagination for creative ideas (I can make up fakemon info (name, based off of, type, brief pokedex entry, general idea of appearence) I am awful at spriting, so I cannot help you with that)
                              Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): 5 months
                              Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): My own, but still in storyboarding.
                              Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): A prototype map for my own hack
                              How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): 5~8pm, give or take an hour or two.(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
                              Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): Facebook PM me your name if you are adding me. Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
                              Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Pretty much everyday.

                              You can also use my fakemon ideas on The Seven Ancients if you like. They are based off the seven main chakras. You can give them the legendary status, or you can just make them a septet. If you want to know more, I can send you my info on The Seven Ancients.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Luxray1 View Post
                              Is there anyone out there with some good mapping? I would do it but I am busy with all the other components of the hack since I had to restart it would much appreciated. We only need 1 more map until all the mapping is done fore the beta
                              I can help. If you still need help. just give me the details.
                              __________________
                              ^This is Dane Dehaan. He once cried eating a hamburger. He is Harry Osborn/The Green Goblin. He is Anna Woods'.^
                              Mandopop Lover since 2008
                              THE MYSTERIOUS METEORITE IS ON AN ISLAND OFF LAROUSSE CITY, OWNED BY MOI. THEREFORE, IT IS MY TRADEMARK
                                #16    
                              Old January 22nd, 2014 (4:07 AM).
                              Jon4567's Avatar
                              Jon4567 Jon4567 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2013
                                Location: Perth, Western Australia
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Impish
                                Posts: 18
                                Skills you have: Spriting.
                                Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Since Last April. I started spriting in September 2012.
                                Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): I tried working on my own fakemon hack but failed due to bugs.
                                Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): None.
                                How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Quite often. I live in GMT +8:00
                                Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): [email protected]
                                Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): I can be on anytime in the afternoon. (my time.)

                                Here is a link to a sample fakemon I created. (Delete the spaces)
                                http:/ /i.imgur.com/ rZ8FoKu.png
                                  #17    
                                Old January 22nd, 2014 (4:38 PM). Edited January 22nd, 2014 by LuxrayHacker.
                                LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                                LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                  Location: Narnia
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Mild
                                  Posts: 181
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Jeannes.Thinkin View Post
                                  Skills you have: Mapping, imagination for creative ideas (I can make up fakemon info (name, based off of, type, brief pokedex entry, general idea of appearence) I am awful at spriting, so I cannot help you with that)
                                  Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): 5 months
                                  Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): My own, but still in storyboarding.
                                  Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): A prototype map for my own hack
                                  How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): 5~8pm, give or take an hour or two.(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
                                  Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): Facebook PM me your name if you are adding me. Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
                                  Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Pretty much everyday.

                                  You can also use my fakemon ideas on The Seven Ancients if you like. They are based off the seven main chakras. You can give them the legendary status, or you can just make them a septet. If you want to know more, I can send you my info on The Seven Ancients.



                                  I can help. If you still need help. just give me the details.
                                  Hey I'd love your help and your 7 pokemon but I would't use them until the sequel :/ also if you PM me I will send you the rom so you can help with mapping and I have some fakemon if you want to help with their data

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Jon4567 View Post
                                  Skills you have: Spriting.
                                  Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking): Since Last April. I started spriting in September 2012.
                                  Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): I tried working on my own fakemon hack but failed due to bugs.
                                  Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement): None.
                                  How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Quite often. I live in GMT +8:00
                                  Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): [email protected]
                                  Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): I can be on anytime in the afternoon. (my time.)

                                  Here is a link to a sample fakemon I created. (Delete the spaces)
                                  http:/ /i.imgur.com/ rZ8FoKu.png
                                  I'd loveyour help I will PM you shortly with details :D
                                    #18    
                                  Old February 1st, 2014 (5:24 PM).
                                  Kenny1's Avatar
                                  Kenny1 Kenny1 is offline
                                  On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skills.
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 86
                                    Skills you have: Scripting
                                    Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking) Since 2012
                                    Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): I tried skyline but no one helped so yeah.
                                    Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
                                    Spoiler:
                                    #dynamic 0x800000

                                    #org @main
                                    lock
                                    faceplayer
                                    msgbox @msg 0x5
                                    compare 0x800D 0x1
                                    if 0x1 goto @Yes
                                    msgbox @No 0x2
                                    end

                                    #org @Yes
                                    msgbox @Yes2 0x2
                                    fadescreen 0x1
                                    special 0x0
                                    fadescreen 0x0
                                    end

                                    #org @msg
                                    = Do you want me to heal your\npokemon?

                                    #org @No
                                    = Bye see you later!

                                    #org @Yes2
                                    = \c\h01\h6There your pokemon are fully\nhealed and you can continue your\ladventure!

                                    How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Every now and then. UTC +2
                                    Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) PM bbm: 2abb2153
                                    Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Imight be able to post scripts once a week perhaps.
                                      #19    
                                    Old February 3rd, 2014 (6:34 PM).
                                    Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
                                    Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
                                    The Cutest Duskull
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2013
                                      Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 281
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Kenny1 View Post
                                      Skills you have: Scripting
                                      Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking) Since 2012
                                      Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven’t that’s fine): I tried skyline but no one helped so yeah.
                                      Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
                                      Spoiler:
                                      #dynamic 0x800000

                                      #org @main
                                      lock
                                      faceplayer
                                      msgbox @msg 0x5
                                      compare 0x800D 0x1
                                      if 0x1 goto @Yes
                                      msgbox @No 0x2
                                      end

                                      #org @Yes
                                      msgbox @Yes2 0x2
                                      fadescreen 0x1
                                      special 0x0
                                      fadescreen 0x0
                                      end

                                      #org @msg
                                      = Do you want me to heal your\npokemon?

                                      #org @No
                                      = Bye see you later!

                                      #org @Yes2
                                      = \c\h01\h6There your pokemon are fully\nhealed and you can continue your\ladventure!

                                      How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Every now and then. UTC +2
                                      Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) PM bbm: 2abb2153
                                      Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7): Imight be able to post scripts once a week perhaps.


                                      (Dunno if Luxray1 already got to you about this).
                                      We've been need of another scripter, so your skills could be pretty helpful.
                                      Its been a while since I heard from Luxray1 though. If you haven't already heard from him or messaged him yourself, I would say just give it some time and he'll get back to you on your application.
                                        #20    
                                      Old February 8th, 2014 (3:47 AM).
                                      Kenny1's Avatar
                                      Kenny1 Kenny1 is offline
                                      On a break from Rom hacking, to improve other skills.
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 86
                                        Sorry im currently part of another team, Id be glad to help when we finish if this is still up.
                                          #21    
                                        Old February 8th, 2014 (10:22 AM).
                                        LuxrayHacker's Avatar
                                        LuxrayHacker LuxrayHacker is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Location: Narnia
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Mild
                                          Posts: 181
                                          Well I am planning on taking this down because I kinda got lost on this hack just wasn't really feeling it so I am doing a different hack I've wanted to do for a while which will be pokemon silver destiny and will be G/S/C from the rivals P.O.V with a drastically different story. If anyone wants this hack with all my notes etc. just P.M. me and I'd be happy to hand it over as long as I can still direct stuff and be a part of it
                                            #22    
                                          Old February 8th, 2014 (11:26 AM).
                                          karatekid552's Avatar
                                          karatekid552 karatekid552 is offline
                                          What happens if I push it?....
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2012
                                            Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Bold
                                            Posts: 1,766
                                            Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552
                                            Closed at owner's request.

                                            ~karatekid552
                                            __________________

                                            Paired with Simba
                                             
                                            Quick Reply

                                            Sponsored Links
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:09 PM.