Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 12th, 2014 (7:14 PM).
Outlier's Avatar
Outlier Outlier is offline
Goodbye, Grace
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 881
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sour-D View Post
    ^ not even gonna argue, we'll obviously get nowhere because your oblivious to parenting and gang violence to think parents can do anything about it especially in the ghetto of any age. Parents can do very little to help. Instead of blaming the parents why don't you blame the community and the environment??
    Hahaha you're hilarious mate! So I'm oblivious for thinking that parents could and should prevent more youths from joining up with gangs? Wow I'm utterly speechless that you would even say that. I don't have such a defeatist attitude when it comes to parenting. If you think parents are powerless to help then that's on you but I can't believe you would say such a thing.

    If you paid attention you'd realize that I DID mention that rougher areas (which does imply the community and environment) are more likely to attract people into a life of crime. And even if I didn't mention the community and the environment (which again I did by the way) that still doesn't mean that I don't think that they are apart of the problem also. I was just pointing out that the parents are responsible AS WELL. I didn't say that 100% of the responsibility should go towards the parents.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sour-D View Post
    Imo, all schools should be strict at the teachings of gang activity starting at an early age (especially schools in a rough area). If schools would do this, less and less children (yes teenagers are children) would get involved in it if they knew what to look out for. Never once did the schools warn me about gangs, instead I had to figure out myself because not even my parents taught me about gangs.
    Sure. I never said that schools shouldn't try and get involved with preventing youths joining gangs. All I was saying is that it starts at home with the family who raise their kids. But yeah the more people who try and prevent this sort of thing the better.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old January 12th, 2014 (7:45 PM).
    T The Manager's Avatar
    T The Manager T The Manager is offline
    RealTalkRealFlow
       
      Join Date: Dec 2013
      Location: Chiraq, IL
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 186
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
      Hahaha you're hilarious mate! So I'm oblivious for thinking that parents could and should prevent more youths from joining up with gangs? Wow I'm utterly speechless that you would even say that. I don't have such a defeatist attitude when it comes to parenting. If you think parents are powerless to help then that's on you but I can't believe you would say such a thing.
      You can think what you want, I ain't stoppin you lol. All I'm asking is how the parents prevent children from getting involved with gangs, especially bad areas? I don't know how many times this need to be said, but very rarely will gangs go into a neighborhood outside of theirs to recruit new members. You really think gangster go into a rich or safe neighborhood to recruit new members? Most of the recruiting comes from the block or area their from which is high crime rated areas. As for suburbs of bad area's, yeah it's more of the parents responsibility than a rough area because the child/teenager is raised in a safer area meaning the parents will do anything to keep their child safe. In the ghetto, there is no safe way. There's too much **** that goes on in a bad area for the parents to have control. I'm sure you should know this, but a lot of the parents in the ghetto are GANG AFFILIATED.

      Quote:
      If you paid attention you'd realize that I DID mention that rougher areas (which does imply the community and environment) are more likely to attract people into a life of crime. And even if I didn't mention the community and the environment (which again I did by the way) that still doesn't mean that I don't think that they are apart of the problem also. I was just pointing out that the parents are responsible AS WELL. I didn't say that 100% of the responsibility should go towards the parents.
      Life outside an area without crime it's not a problem. It's only a problem in bad area's, and as I said earlier it's difficult to stop the youth from getting involved. Most of the parents in a bad area either don't care, do care, or their too ****ed up off drugs to even give a ****.

      Quote:
      Sure. I never said that schools shouldn't try and get involved with preventing youths joining gangs. All I was saying is that it starts at home with the family who raise their kids. But yeah the more people who try and prevent this sort of thing the better.
      If raised in a good home a child/teenager will know right from wrong when it comes to something like this. But again, they don't live through horrific scenes everyday, they aren't getting brainwashed by gang recruiters, there aren't bars on windows to prevent robberies (which doesn't even work in the hood), they don't see homeless people sleeping on the streets, etc because it's not an issue. It's only an issue if they live in a good area but there's gangsters at the school they go to. That's when parents should have total control because their child may be at risk at this point if they do get involved and don't know anything about gangs. Parents should be the last to blame in a rough area, but they still should be to blame for not giving a ****.
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old January 12th, 2014 (8:12 PM).
      Outlier's Avatar
      Outlier Outlier is offline
      Goodbye, Grace
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 881
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sour-D View Post
        You can think what you want, I ain't stoppin you lol. All I'm asking is how the parents prevent children from getting involved with gangs, especially bad areas? I don't know how many times this need to be said, but very rarely will gangs go into a neighborhood outside of theirs to recruit new members. You really think gangster go into a rich or safe neighborhood to recruit new members? Most of the recruiting comes from the block or area their from which is high crime rated areas. As for suburbs of bad area's, yeah it's more of the parents responsibility than a rough area because the child/teenager is raised in a safer area meaning the parents will do anything to keep their child safe. In the ghetto, there is no safe way. There's too much **** that goes on in a bad area for the parents to have control. I'm sure you should know this, but a lot of the parents in the ghetto are GANG AFFILIATED.
        You never actually asked how parents could prevent children from getting involved with gangs. You flat out said parents couldn't do anything about it and then you called me oblivious for suggesting otherwise. As for what parents can do? I think general good parenting goes a long way in preventing these situations. Making sure your children trust you and that you have an open line of dialogue with them so they can tell you when something is wrong. Making sure you know what you're kids are doing even when they aren't at home, where they are going after school. Being familiar with your kid's friends and the families of the kid's friends so you get a general sense of who your child is hanging out with.

        There are ways to keep tabs on your children without restricting their social life. It just requires mutual trust and honesty from both the child and the parents. Those are just a couple of examples and none of them are full-proof, but I'm just saying there are more things parents could be doing to stop their kids from getting involved with gangs.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sour-D View Post
        Life outside an area without crime it's not a problem. It's only a problem in bad area's, and as I said earlier it's difficult to stop the youth from getting involved. Most of the parents in a bad area either don't care, do care, or their too ****ed up off drugs to even give a ****.

        If raised in a good home a child/teenager will know right from wrong when it comes to something like this. But again, they don't live through horrific scenes everyday, they aren't getting brainwashed by gang recruiters, there aren't bars on windows to prevent robberies (which doesn't even work in the hood), they don't see homeless people sleeping on the streets, etc because it's not an issue. It's only an issue if they live in a good area but there's gangsters at the school they go to. That's when parents should have total control because their child may be at risk at this point if they do get involved and don't know anything about gangs. Parents should be the last to blame in a rough area, but they still should be to blame for not giving a ****.
        There's crime pretty much everywhere but yes I agree it's much worse in certain places. The worse the area is that you live in, the more important it is to keep an eye on your children. I also agree that there are a lot of parents in these bad areas that don't care or do enough to stop their children from getting involved with gangs. But apathy is no excuse. Nor is anyone's financial, social or educational situation. Many parents aren't fit to raise their kids, but once they bring a child into this world it's the parents duty to make sure they raise them well and keep them safe. Again I'm not saying it's easy but that's the way it is and should always be.

        Also I'm just throwing this out there, not as a response to anyone in particular. But for what it's worth if I lived in a REALLY bad area then I wouldn't even think about having kids unless I moved. Even if I thought I was going to be a good parent it would be too risky.
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old January 12th, 2014 (8:34 PM).
        Meganium's Avatar
        Meganium Meganium is online now
        git gud or get r e k t
        • PokéCommunity Daily
        • Crystal Tier
        • Social Media
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Location: Galveston, TX
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 17,017
        I lived in da hood when I was a teenager. I was no stranger to gangs, although I was never involved or anything.

        However, when I was a junior, starting in a new high school, the only gangs we had were the following: the Mexicans living in the US, and the Mexicans representing Mexico. It's a long story, and the only fights that break out are the fights from those gangs. The lunch tables in my high school were segregated by those gangs.
        __________________

        discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
        I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
        Reply With Quote
          #30    
        Old January 12th, 2014 (9:47 PM).
        Pinta77's Avatar
        Pinta77 Pinta77 is offline
        Swadloon Trainer
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2008
        Location: San Jose
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 703
        So I was hanging out with my brother onetime. And he invited his friends. And his friend invited his friends. And they were all crips. And I was like "oh sh..."
        Reply With Quote
          #31    
        Old January 12th, 2014 (11:56 PM).
        Limerent's Avatar
        Limerent Limerent is offline
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Age: 21
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 1,276
        I don't know of any 'gangs' around here as in waving colours, having a title etc, but there are "lads", take a google search, the British equivalent would be Chavs and American White Trash. They are the scum of society, a culture of neglect, vandalism, alcohol, drugs, tobacco, violence and ignoring education and employment, safe in the knowledge that the Australian government will pay for their bludging existence. It's a problem in the urban low socio economic areas i'm in, but they're ignorant and have no desire to help themselves. I wonder if rural areas have these issues.

        The teens congregate as gangs and threaten violence. Once my sister and I got a knife pulled on us by some of these punks as we were walking home from school, we ran.

        There's also a big problem in my school with Pacific Islander thugs. The groups I know are bullies to those weaker than them and settle things with violence, one day we had a lockdown due to an all in brawl over a girl or something. I don't care if they like to hurt each other but it's really disgusting that they prey upon the innocent. Seeing ambulances called for the kids lying on the pavement after school... One of their group went to prison for murder after punching a 60 year old man in the face, it's scary the power the human fists can have. That's the MO of gangs I guess.

        A lot of rap music glorifies gang culture and violence, it's foolish to think music stars don't have influence over people.
        __________________
        Want to lose brain cells? What do you do? Alcohol, heroin, repeatedly bashing your head against a brick wall? Try tumblr
        Reply With Quote
          #32    
        Old January 13th, 2014 (2:16 AM).
        Outlier's Avatar
        Outlier Outlier is offline
        Goodbye, Grace
           
          Join Date: Nov 2013
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 881
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by O07_eleven View Post
          There's also a big problem in my school with Pacific Islander thugs. The groups I know are bullies to those weaker than them and settle things with violence, one day we had a lockdown due to an all in brawl over a girl or something. I don't care if they like to hurt each other but it's really disgusting that they prey upon the innocent. Seeing ambulances called for the kids lying on the pavement after school... One of their group went to prison for murder after punching a 60 year old man in the face, it's scary the power the human fists can have. That's the MO of gangs I guess.
          At first I didn't wanna bring up any race in particular just in case PokeCommunity got a little too PC. Get it? But yeah when groups of Islanders get together with the intention of causing trouble it can be an absolute nightmare. Hell even one Islander with bad intentions can be pretty scary. I say that being part Islander myself. It disgusts me that so many of these big, tough Samoan, New Zealand and Tongan thugs get together to intimidate others and get in fights that usually result in someone getting seriously hurt.

          I know gangs and thugs can be made up of all nationalities but Islanders are usually more aggressive than other people, they tend to be naturally bigger than most other people, and they tend to be completely careless and violent when they get angry which is even more dangerous considering how massive they generally are.

          And before anybody cries racism I'll have you know that I grew up around them my whole life and have them in my family so nobody can tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. My sympathy for the victims of their violent ways far outweigh any PC feelings that I may have hurt. Certain cultural stereotypes do exist and I'm ashamed of that part of my culture, which does exist whether you want to acknowledge it or not.
          Reply With Quote
            #33    
          Old January 13th, 2014 (4:12 AM).
          «Chuckles»'s Avatar
          «Chuckles» «Chuckles» is offline
          A Man With A Future
             
            Join Date: Jul 2013
            Location: Central Coast, Australia
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1,547
            I'm not involved in a gang well atleast not anymore. I still have friends who could be called connections but I don't get myself into stuff I can't handle. I live in an area that well it looks nice but just don't go out at night especially around 11 it can get hectic. Im not sure if we have any gangs just posse's or groups of kids who like knives (me included) no one gets attacked but I haven't really eard the gossip yet. Don't blame rap for this stuff, the media is full of B.S. and rap is good it tells a story and though it generally has gangster-like artists they produce their own material and the story behind it isnt about love.
            Reply With Quote
              #34    
            Old January 13th, 2014 (11:04 AM).
            T The Manager's Avatar
            T The Manager T The Manager is offline
            RealTalkRealFlow
               
              Join Date: Dec 2013
              Location: Chiraq, IL
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 186
              ^ actually there's only been a few gangsta rappers that actually claimed a set. Most of them was just a gimmick but they still knew the hood because they grew up there.
              Reply With Quote
                #35    
              Old January 13th, 2014 (11:17 AM).
              Crunch Punch's Avatar
              Crunch Punch Crunch Punch is offline
              fire > ice
              • Gold Tier
               
              Join Date: Feb 2013
              Location: England
              Age: 20
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 1,375
              Only gangs I've ever come across are groups of chavs hanging out together who try provoking every single person who walk by them. It's pathetic really.

              Any serious activity however I've never witnessed in England. Gangs I don't think are much of a problem here.
              __________________
              >> paired to gimmepie · last.fm
              Reply With Quote
                #36    
              Old January 13th, 2014 (1:43 PM).
              Controversial?'s Avatar
              Controversial? Controversial? is offline
              DEFINITELY needs to stop now
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2010
                Location: leeds/london. sometimes i travel.
                Age: 21
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 638
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Scyke'd View Post
                Only gangs I've ever come across are groups of chavs hanging out together who try provoking every single person who walk by them. It's pathetic really.

                Any serious activity however I've never witnessed in England. Gangs I don't think are much of a problem here.
                They don't even provoke you, they just go up and ask "oi bruv set me sum hags from tescos innit"

                Also, gangs are still a problem in England, just not where I'm around because I live in a (relatively) posh area.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #37    
                Old January 13th, 2014 (1:52 PM).
                Evening's Avatar
                Evening Evening is offline
                defiance
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2013
                Location: (Blank)
                Age: 16
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 808
                Gangs, gangs, gangs, gangs.

                I got chased by gangs a lot. Yeah they were trying to...-
                Nevermind.
                Reply With Quote
                  #38    
                Old January 13th, 2014 (1:54 PM).
                Manitee's Avatar
                Manitee Manitee is offline
                bury me alive
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2013
                  Location: England
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 266
                  Nah, I'll talk to anybody. I don't think there are any gangs around here, if they are they're down the rough end of town and I'm stayin' away from there.
                  __________________
                  Sometimes, you're better off alone.


                  Reply With Quote
                    #39    
                  Old January 13th, 2014 (10:50 PM).
                  Outlier's Avatar
                  Outlier Outlier is offline
                  Goodbye, Grace
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 881
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by «Chuckles» View Post
                    I'm not involved in a gang well atleast not anymore.
                    What gang were you involved with?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #40    
                    Old January 14th, 2014 (3:04 AM).
                    AsuraMachina's Avatar
                    AsuraMachina AsuraMachina is offline
                    Who Am I?
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2014
                      Location: UK Manchester
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 31
                      Gangs? What most people call Gangs these days are the 13-20 year old chavs that loiter the streets.
                      Plenty of that sort around my way. Start a fight for just breathing the same airspace that lot.
                      Not the least bit concerned for them.
                      If they had to go up against a real gang say the triad haha
                      They would be scarewed!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #41    
                      Old January 27th, 2014 (4:28 PM).
                      jigglypuffisaduck's Avatar
                      jigglypuffisaduck jigglypuffisaduck is offline
                      [
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2013
                      Nature: Rash
                      Posts: 3,807
                      Surprisingly, I've never been involved with gangs. I've seen many gang members irl, but I've never been involved with any gang activity that I'm aware of. Gangs are scary imo, I'm not gonna be all macho about it.
                      __________________
                      ]
                      Reply With Quote
                        #42    
                      Old January 27th, 2014 (4:37 PM).
                      Morgnarok's Avatar
                      Morgnarok Morgnarok is offline
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2010
                      Location: Eorzea
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Serious
                      Posts: 2,212
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
                      Have you had any experiences dealing with gangs? Whether you just had a one off encounter with them or if they were a lingering presence in your community. I'm interested in hearing your stories.

                      Luckily I've never had to deal with them in my adult life but throughout high school there was always this threat of people calling their "connections" if you messed with them or if they just felt like harassing you. I know every school has bullies but I think it's more serious when you have to worry about a dozen or more people showing up to your school with baseball bats and sometimes even knives. So not only would you have to put up with the bullying at school, but if you fought back against certain people then you would be at risk of being targeted by youth gangs. It was the stress and the mind games of these threats that messed me up more than any of the actual bullying or beatings that I had to deal with.

                      Now I'm not claiming that I grew up in the hood or anything. These connections that people claimed to have weren't hardened criminals, they were usually a bunch of losers in their late teens and even early twenties who didn't have jobs or lives of their own. Pathetic wannabe gangsters who hung around people much younger than them because most people their own age were busy being productive members of society. It still bothers me though when I think about what they got away with doing, even if they didn't amount to much in life.

                      I blame rap music and **** parents.
                      I have. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Gangs are a heavy presence in our neighborhoods.(Bloods, Crips, DMI and other smaller gangs but not so organized and deadly.) I never was in a gang but I am a juggalo and grew up believing in what is a family not a gang(Even though the government has now classified juggalo's as a gang due to teenagers actions who are apart of it.) We were just a large group of teenagers at the time in my neighborhood who believed in psychopathic records and there beliefs and that if you ****ed with one family member you had to step to us all. We believed in protecting our own, our family. We never went out and did anything though unless someone started something with us. Now the current age of juggalo's though is mainly a bunch of gang banging hoodlums.

                      I have had a couple run ins with DMI & Crips in my area but never got hurt or anything serious happen due to the fact that we never did anything really to provoke any of the gangs and we just did our own thing.
                      __________________

                      Console | Sony PlayStation Pro Jet Black 1 TB HDD | PSN: Morgnarok
                      Accessories | Vizio M80-C3 80-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV | Sony Dualshock4 PlayStation Controller | Astro Gaming - A50 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 - Black and Blue - 3rd Generation | Seagate 5TB Expansion USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
                      Main Games | Final Fantasy XIV | Destiny | WWE 2K17 | No Man's Sky
                      Reply With Quote
                        #43    
                      Old January 27th, 2014 (9:52 PM).
                      Outlier's Avatar
                      Outlier Outlier is offline
                      Goodbye, Grace
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 881
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ★Symbiosis★ View Post
                        I have. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Gangs are a heavy presence in our neighborhoods.(Bloods, Crips, DMI and other smaller gangs but not so organized and deadly.) I never was in a gang but I am a juggalo and grew up believing in what is a family not a gang(Even though the government has now classified juggalo's as a gang due to teenagers actions who are apart of it.) We were just a large group of teenagers at the time in my neighborhood who believed in psychopathic records and there beliefs and that if you ****ed with one family member you had to step to us all. We believed in protecting our own, our family. We never went out and did anything though unless someone started something with us. Now the current age of juggalo's though is mainly a bunch of gang banging hoodlums.

                        I have had a couple run ins with DMI & Crips in my area but never got hurt or anything serious happen due to the fact that we never did anything really to provoke any of the gangs and we just did our own thing.
                        Eh gang or not I don't view that as an admirable mentality. I heard ICP on the radio a few months ago and they seem like cool people. Their fans have a horrible reputation though. To us outsiders anyway.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #44    
                        Old January 27th, 2014 (9:55 PM).
                        Morgnarok's Avatar
                        Morgnarok Morgnarok is offline
                        • Platinum Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                        Location: Eorzea
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Serious
                        Posts: 2,212
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
                        Eh gang or not I don't view that as an admirable mentality. I heard ICP on the radio a few months ago and they seem like cool people. Their fans have a horrible reputation though. To us outsiders anyway.
                        I very much agree now a days.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #45    
                        Old February 22nd, 2014 (11:28 PM).
                        Raine's Avatar
                        Raine Raine is offline
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2014
                        Location: Ontario, Canada
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 3,729
                        Thankfully, I've never had any experience with gangs. The closest would have been when I was living in my old neighbourhood where it was considered "ghetto," I guess, and bad things happening was frequent. Apparently there were a couple notable gangs around there, but never had a run in with either of them during my time living there.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #46    
                        Old February 23rd, 2014 (5:07 PM).
                        The_Consumer's Avatar
                        The_Consumer The_Consumer is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2012
                          Location: Ireland
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 317
                          It was St. Patricks day which is big here in Ireland obviously, and I was attacked by a drunk gang in town after the parades when I was 15 with my cousin. Broad daylight, 3pm, nobody helped us out, ridiculous. They didn't do much thankfully, they just hit me on the ear with a crowbar...I realise that sounds rather drastic but my ear was only sore for maybe a week.
                          EDIT: People are talking about musical influences, and I guess rap music but also bassline music at least over here, but that doesn't necessarily mean rap/bassline are bad influences for everyone
                          Reply With Quote
                            #47    
                          Old February 28th, 2014 (9:01 AM).
                          Hikamaru's Avatar
                          Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                          see meee?
                          • Platinum Tier
                          • EOEvent Organizer
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                          Location: Australia
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 48,097
                          I've never had experience with gangs either, and I don't think I'd ever join one because I wouldn't want to be a meanie around others, plus it'll be a rub in the face to me given I'm a heavy victim of bullying.

                          (and yay 12,000th post)
                          __________________
                          pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
                          Reply With Quote
                            #48    
                          Old March 3rd, 2014 (6:50 AM).
                          Kikaito plush's Avatar
                          Kikaito plush Kikaito plush is offline
                          Angeline plushxKikaito plush
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2009
                            Location: plushies resort
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 5,307
                            Luckily I have no experience when it comes to gangs
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                            Reply
                            Quick Reply

                            Sponsored Links
                            Thread Tools

                            Posting Rules
                            You may not post new threads
                            You may not post replies
                            You may not post attachments
                            You may not edit your posts

                            BB code is On
                            Smilies are On
                            [IMG] code is On
                            HTML code is Off

                            Forum Jump


                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:05 PM.