Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 14th, 2014 (2:33 PM). Edited January 17th, 2014 by Honest.
Southueki's Avatar
Southueki Southueki is offline
Writer
     
    Join Date: Aug 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 200
    This is a place for you to write about anything you want. Specifically, this thread serves somewhat similar to Dear Anonymous, except members are allowed to converse on said posts, something Dear Anonymous disallows. This might seem somewhat similar to Post Your Problems down on Discussions & Debates, but this thread is actually different from that, as we're promoting both negative and positive posting!

    Do you have a problem at school? Go ahead, talk about it.

    Did you buy something new and want to show us? Feel free to do it!

    Did something interesting happen to you today? Well, share it with us.


    I hope I'm not breaking any rules here.

    My contribution to the post:

    Today my day was terrible. I did literally nothing because I have an exam tomorrow and spent most of the day studying.
    Didn't even leave the house, save me!
    __________________
    «There is no life without love. None worth having, anyway.»
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old January 14th, 2014 (5:08 PM).
    DowntownDumpling's Avatar
    DowntownDumpling DowntownDumpling is offline
       
      Join Date: Jul 2011
      Location: Cincinnati
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 674
      There was a tutoring class I was supposed to go to today, and I forgot. My mom's not speaking to me. I know it's my fault, but I just hated it and it's not freaking necessary as nobody cares about a certificate when they're deciding whether to hire you as a tutor (assuming I ever want to even do that again).
      __________________
      "Spend a little time each day tricking out your obituary."
      -Me
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old January 14th, 2014 (5:09 PM).
      Sopheria's Avatar
      Sopheria Sopheria is offline
      響け〜 響け!
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Nov 2013
      Location: 深き海の彼方
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 4,921
      I like this thread

      I updated my resume and prepped for a career fair that's coming up tomorrow. Wish me luck!
      __________________
      Paired with Dragon and Koakuma

      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old January 14th, 2014 (5:37 PM).
      Honest's Avatar
      Honest Honest is offline
      شكرا
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2008
      Location: New York City
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 11,813
      This thread seems to be too much of hybrid between Post Your Problems, Dear Anonymous, and spambait. The lack of a legitimate topic is a little odd, so what I'm going to do is close this. In the meanwhile, if you so wish, PM me a reason why this thread is different from the aforementioned two. If I feel it's good, I'll talk to Andy about it, and thus it may be able to be remade. Who knows, it could even be sticky material.


      -locked.
      __________________
      he did it, not me.
      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old January 17th, 2014 (9:47 AM). Edited January 17th, 2014 by Honest.
      Honest's Avatar
      Honest Honest is offline
      شكرا
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2008
      Location: New York City
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 11,813
      After some hard thinking, and a few minor edits to the original post,we have decided to reopen this thread. Enjoy!

      -opened.
      Reply With Quote
        #6    
      Old January 17th, 2014 (10:14 AM).
      Southueki's Avatar
      Southueki Southueki is offline
      Writer
         
        Join Date: Aug 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 200
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
        I like this thread

        I updated my resume and prepped for a career fair that's coming up tomorrow. Wish me luck!
        I know I'm late on this one, but how did it go?
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DowntownDumpling View Post
        There was a tutoring class I was supposed to go to today, and I forgot. My mom's not speaking to me. I know it's my fault, but I just hated it and it's not freaking necessary as nobody cares about a certificate when they're deciding whether to hire you as a tutor (assuming I ever want to even do that again).
        Well, if you don't want to be a tutor it might not be worth wasting your time investing on it.
        However, seeing as I assume you are already inscribed in the classes it might be worth it. I mean, if you look at it, it's always a "safe" escape in case something goes wrong one day!


        As for myself, today my ex came to talk to me trying to get back together. It was mentally exhausting since I don't want to be with her anymore and she was the one who screwed up.
        I might go out tonight, but it's raining around here, so I'm not sure yet. I could really use some time out with friends
        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old January 17th, 2014 (10:39 AM).
        Nick Nick is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Nov 2009
          Age: 19
          Posts: 5,220
          I finally bought a Virtual Private Server for my website, Thunderbolt Networks. :3 I also have two sources to gather for a research paper that's due on Tuesday, and right now I'm on the first day of a four-day-weekend, so there's that.

          I also have dinner with my mum tonight (as I do every Friday night), and there was something important/funny I was supposed to—oh, yeah, about how my a-hole of a math teacher failed me in Geometry last semester because I didn't do the homework. In the gradebook, homework is 20% of your grade, and quizzes/tests are 60%, and your finals are 20%. I didn't ever do the homework, and I would've otherwise passed because I'm an awesome test-taker (plus I knew all the material to a science). My final grade? Solid 63%. My average on tests? 74%. That is 100%. Bull. ****.
          Reply With Quote
            #8    
          Old January 17th, 2014 (11:31 AM).
          Southueki's Avatar
          Southueki Southueki is offline
          Writer
             
            Join Date: Aug 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 200
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ®ock§mashGod View Post
            I finally bought a Virtual Private Server for my website, Thunderbolt Networks. :3 I also have two sources to gather for a research paper that's due on Tuesday, and right now I'm on the first day of a four-day-weekend, so there's that.

            I also have dinner with my mum tonight (as I do every Friday night), and there was something important/funny I was supposed to—oh, yeah, about how my a-hole of a math teacher failed me in Geometry last semester because I didn't do the homework. In the gradebook, homework is 20% of your grade, and quizzes/tests are 60%, and your finals are 20%. I didn't ever do the homework, and I would've otherwise passed because I'm an awesome test-taker (plus I knew all the material to a science). My final grade? Solid 63%. My average on tests? 74%. That is 100%. Bull. ****.
            Woah, your Math teacher seems like a prick. I don't even know if that's legal..
            Reply With Quote
              #9    
            Old January 17th, 2014 (12:52 PM).
            Nick Nick is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Nov 2009
              Age: 19
              Posts: 5,220
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
              As for myself, today my ex came to talk to me trying to get back together. It was mentally exhausting since I don't want to be with her anymore and she was the one who screwed up.
              I might go out tonight, but it's raining around here, so I'm not sure yet. I could really use some time out with friends
              I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did she do?
              Reply With Quote
                #10    
              Old January 17th, 2014 (12:58 PM).
              Sopheria's Avatar
              Sopheria Sopheria is offline
              響け〜 響け!
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Location: 深き海の彼方
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 4,921
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
              I know I'm late on this one, but how did it go?
              Pretty good, thanks for asking Not too many companies from my field were there, but the few that were seemed genuinely interested, so hopefully I'll get an interview with some of them
              Reply With Quote
                #11    
              Old January 17th, 2014 (1:05 PM).
              CliCliW's Avatar
              CliCliW CliCliW is offline
              I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: Ireland
                Age: 24
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Bashful
                Posts: 437
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
                Pretty good, thanks for asking Not too many companies from my field were there, but the few that were seemed genuinely interested, so hopefully I'll get an interview with some of them
                yay I'm so happy for you!!!! Well done!!

                Umm well I don't have much to say. Today I went into Argos (where you order from a catalogue in store and buy the item there and then) and flicked through the catalogue and thought "Oh, I'll check for Bravely Default. So I did and it wasn't in stock there, but the supermarket where I work had one in stock. Me being a derp with too much money thought "I wonder what'll happen if I press reserve on this fancy touchscreen, what will it do?". So I pressed reserve and they've given me a code to go buy the game. I wasn't planning on that for another few weeks. Silly me.... :-/

                Also, I have waaaaaay more nail varnish than any college student needs...
                Reply With Quote
                  #12    
                Old January 17th, 2014 (1:22 PM).
                Sopheria's Avatar
                Sopheria Sopheria is offline
                響け〜 響け!
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2013
                Location: 深き海の彼方
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 4,921
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CliCliW View Post
                yay I'm so happy for you!!!! Well done!!

                Umm well I don't have much to say. Today I went into Argos (where you order from a catalogue in store and buy the item there and then) and flicked through the catalogue and thought "Oh, I'll check for Bravely Default. So I did and it wasn't in stock there, but the supermarket where I work had one in stock. Me being a derp with too much money thought "I wonder what'll happen if I press reserve on this fancy touchscreen, what will it do?". So I pressed reserve and they've given me a code to go buy the game. I wasn't planning on that for another few weeks. Silly me.... :-/

                Also, I have waaaaaay more nail varnish than any college student needs...
                Thanks

                So how's that work? Do you like, have to buy it now? Or can you just throw out the code and wait to buy it when you originally planned to?
                Reply With Quote
                  #13    
                Old January 17th, 2014 (9:34 PM).
                Southueki's Avatar
                Southueki Southueki is offline
                Writer
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 200
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ®ock§mashGod View Post
                  I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did she do?
                  I don't at all, I found out she was texting her ex really seriously dirty texts. Like nothing that would ever cross my mind.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
                  Pretty good, thanks for asking Not too many companies from my field were there, but the few that were seemed genuinely interested, so hopefully I'll get an interview with some of them
                  That's great!! I'm happy for you!

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CliCliW View Post
                  yay I'm so happy for you!!!! Well done!!

                  Umm well I don't have much to say. Today I went into Argos (where you order from a catalogue in store and buy the item there and then) and flicked through the catalogue and thought "Oh, I'll check for Bravely Default. So I did and it wasn't in stock there, but the supermarket where I work had one in stock. Me being a derp with too much money thought "I wonder what'll happen if I press reserve on this fancy touchscreen, what will it do?". So I pressed reserve and they've given me a code to go buy the game. I wasn't planning on that for another few weeks. Silly me.... :-/

                  Also, I have waaaaaay more nail varnish than any college student needs...
                  I guess you're stuck to a touchscreen now ahaha


                  As for myself, I did go out tonight (5 am here right now). I had dinner with my friends and then we went to a few bars that alot of people gather around here.

                  Surprise surprise, the girl I like was there. I was talking to my friends outside and I see her coming across the street. I really didn't want to see her. I just wanted to leave.
                  Thankfully (or not) I have a really stubborn friend that got me into a bar. At first I felt crushed and wanted to get out, but gladly the music was really nice and I cheered up a bit. I danced for a while untill some girls started dancing next to us.

                  One of them (say A) was kind of giving me a look, which I ignored at first. Then I look behind me and another girl (say B) was staring at me. She saw me looking at her and looked away and her friend laughed.
                  I could tell she was into me, but I wasn't very interested. However, while I was dancing, girl A started dancing closer to me and sometimes looking into my eyes, but I didn't do anything.
                  Until she decides to wrap her arm around me and kiss my neck. I was stunned lol

                  My friend told me I was a lucky bastard for having 2 girls hitting on me. Eventually girl A gave me a look that said "What are you waiting for to talk to me?", so hell I did. Got her number.
                  Not sure if I should text her. The other girl eventually disappeared.

                  When I was leaving I saw the girl I like again. Totally killed my mood once more.
                  She smiled at me and I felt my heart heavy. I drove my friends home and here I am.
                  Not sure if I should call it a good night or not, but it turned out to be something I did not expect. Both in good, and bad ways.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #14    
                  Old January 17th, 2014 (11:42 PM).
                  CliCliW's Avatar
                  CliCliW CliCliW is offline
                  I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: Ireland
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Bashful
                    Posts: 437
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by zomgitscathy View Post
                    Thanks

                    So how's that work? Do you like, have to buy it now? Or can you just throw out the code and wait to buy it when you originally planned to?
                    I think I could just not show up to collect it, but I have a lot of money at the moment. I'm thinking I'll pick it up this morning while I do have the money to get it and it'll all be fine No one says I have to play it straight away, after all

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
                    I don't at all, I found out she was texting her ex really seriously dirty texts. Like nothing that would ever cross my mind.
                    Ugh. Some people... I don't understand that kinda thing at all, and I think you're totally justified if you don't want to get back with her, with all due respect she doesn't sound very nice in the relationship department..


                    Quote:
                    I guess you're stuck to a touchscreen now ahaha
                    Meh, I think I can live with it

                    Quote:
                    As for myself, I did go out tonight (5 am here right now). I had dinner with my friends and then we went to a few bars that alot of people gather around here.

                    Surprise surprise, the girl I like was there. I was talking to my friends outside and I see her coming across the street. I really didn't want to see her. I just wanted to leave.
                    Thankfully (or not) I have a really stubborn friend that got me into a bar. At first I felt crushed and wanted to get out, but gladly the music was really nice and I cheered up a bit. I danced for a while untill some girls started dancing next to us.

                    One of them (say A) was kind of giving me a look, which I ignored at first. Then I look behind me and another girl (say B) was staring at me. She saw me looking at her and looked away and her friend laughed.
                    I could tell she was into me, but I wasn't very interested. However, while I was dancing, girl A started dancing closer to me and sometimes looking into my eyes, but I didn't do anything.
                    Until she decides to wrap her arm around me and kiss my neck. I was stunned lol

                    My friend told me I was a lucky bastard for having 2 girls hitting on me. Eventually girl A gave me a look that said "What are you waiting for to talk to me?", so hell I did. Got her number.
                    Not sure if I should text her. The other girl eventually disappeared.

                    When I was leaving I saw the girl I like again. Totally killed my mood once more.
                    She smiled at me and I felt my heart heavy. I drove my friends home and here I am.
                    Not sure if I should call it a good night or not, but it turned out to be something I did not expect. Both in good, and bad ways.
                    Wow, you sound like a regular stud muffin You're so lucky as to be hit on by two completely different girls! I from the sounds of it, it was a bad good night - you had fun but a few things were kinda downers. I hope you feel in form tomorrow/today/on waking up, and I hope the girl you like, provided you want her to like you back, likes you back Wow, I could not be more awkward if I tried
                    Reply With Quote
                      #15    
                    Old January 18th, 2014 (9:42 AM).
                    Southueki's Avatar
                    Southueki Southueki is offline
                    Writer
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2011
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 200
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CliCliW View Post
                      I think I could just not show up to collect it, but I have a lot of money at the moment. I'm thinking I'll pick it up this morning while I do have the money to get it and it'll all be fine No one says I have to play it straight away, after all

                      Ugh. Some people... I don't understand that kinda thing at all, and I think you're totally justified if you don't want to get back with her, with all due respect she doesn't sound very nice in the relationship department..



                      Meh, I think I can live with it



                      Wow, you sound like a regular stud muffin You're so lucky as to be hit on by two completely different girls! I from the sounds of it, it was a bad good night - you had fun but a few things were kinda downers. I hope you feel in form tomorrow/today/on waking up, and I hope the girl you like, provided you want her to like you back, likes you back Wow, I could not be more awkward if I tried
                      Indeed she doesn't. When we were together at first everything was fine, but after that and a few more things I lost all trust in her. Now she tells me she can't get over me, and realized how stupid she was and so on, but it's seriously too late. I just can't get myself to trust her, and I've moved on.

                      I guess I am.. I'm feeling nice today, but I dreamt about the girl I like. Seeing her last night took its toll on me.
                      I did want her to like me back, but now I'm sure that's not gonna happen. I wrote about it a few weeks ago here on the forums. I've been a mess.
                      Thanks I guess ahaha
                      Reply With Quote
                        #16    
                      Old January 18th, 2014 (10:02 AM).
                      BurningLanguages's Avatar
                      BurningLanguages BurningLanguages is offline
                      Student Linguist
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                        Location: United States of America
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 193
                        I battled a fellow forum member yesterday while I was in the middle of my Spanish homework. Duty calls you know? I like having the forums up when I'm busy doing something else.

                        I study Spanish every day and hopefully this time I will get more battle requests haha especially since it's a so cold today where I am!

                        College is fun if you work hard, no matter what everyone else says .

                        Oh hey! Literally, as I was typing this one of my roommates found a squirrel right outside our apartment door and he was feeding it to try to get it to come inside haha. Here's a picture I just took!
                        Attached Images
                        File Type: jpg IMG_0821[1].jpg‎ (619.9 KB, 6 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #17    
                        Old January 18th, 2014 (10:14 AM).
                        Southueki's Avatar
                        Southueki Southueki is offline
                        Writer
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2011
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 200
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Normal Spirit View Post
                          I battled a fellow forum member yesterday while I was in the middle of my Spanish homework. Duty calls you know? I like having the forums up when I'm busy doing something else.

                          I study Spanish every day and hopefully this time I will get more battle requests haha especially since it's a so cold today where I am!

                          College is fun if you work hard, no matter what everyone else says .

                          Oh hey! Literally, as I was typing this one of my roommates found a squirrel right outside our apartment door and he was feeding it to try to get it to come inside haha. Here's a picture I just took!
                          Duty above anything! ahah

                          Aw man that's awesome, the squirrel is right there
                          Reply With Quote
                            #18    
                          Old January 18th, 2014 (10:30 AM).
                          BurningLanguages's Avatar
                          BurningLanguages BurningLanguages is offline
                          Student Linguist
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Location: United States of America
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 193
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
                            Duty above anything! ahah

                            Aw man that's awesome, the squirrel is right there
                            Yeah and I was sure that the squirrel would come inside! Now I'm just watching youtube.

                            If you've played Super Mario 64 before you should watch this video where this guy completes it in 1 hour and 49 minutes getting all 120 stars :o It's crazy amazing.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #19    
                            Old January 18th, 2014 (10:38 AM).
                            Puddle's Avatar
                            Puddle Puddle is offline
                            Mission Complete✔
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2014
                              Location: Jacksonville, Florida
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lax
                              Posts: 1,458
                              I've been doing laundry all day and it's taken away 2 hours of time from me hanging out with my girlfriend. I despise laundry so much -.-
                              __________________

                              Reply With Quote
                                #20    
                              Old January 18th, 2014 (12:20 PM).
                              Corvus of the Black Night's Avatar
                              Corvus of the Black Night Corvus of the Black Night is offline
                              Wild Duck Pokémon
                              • Gold Tier
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2009
                              Location: With the Birds
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Other
                              Nature: Impish
                              Posts: 3,429
                              I've completed my second week at my new job and holy **** is there no turning back, this is much better.

                              Although I've basically been twiddling thumbs because nothing was set up. And I was confused.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #21    
                              Old January 19th, 2014 (5:46 AM).
                              Southueki's Avatar
                              Southueki Southueki is offline
                              Writer
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 200
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by River Ramirez View Post
                                I've been doing laundry all day and it's taken away 2 hours of time from me hanging out with my girlfriend. I despise laundry so much -.-
                                I know that feel, I've been there. It blows
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by daigonite View Post
                                I've completed my second week at my new job and holy **** is there no turning back, this is much better.

                                Although I've basically been twiddling thumbs because nothing was set up. And I was confused.
                                What are you doing now?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #22    
                                Old January 19th, 2014 (5:50 AM).
                                Khilia's Avatar
                                Khilia Khilia is offline
                                Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
                                • Platinum Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2014
                                Location: Everywhere yet nowhere
                                Age: 19
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 459
                                Due tomorrow I have to make a short presentation about any country from Europe to Transcaucasia and a bit of the Middle East.
                                The problem is, our teacher made a list so no nation would appear twice, and since I was one of the last ones to receive the list, I'm stuck with Azerbaijan right now...
                                Well it definitely could be worse
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #23    
                                Old January 19th, 2014 (8:50 AM).
                                Southueki's Avatar
                                Southueki Southueki is offline
                                Writer
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 200
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by KhiliaGro View Post
                                  Due tomorrow I have to make a short presentation about any country from Europe to Transcaucasia and a bit of the Middle East.
                                  The problem is, our teacher made a list so no nation would appear twice, and since I was one of the last ones to receive the list, I'm stuck with Azerbaijan right now...
                                  Well it definitely could be worse
                                  If it was about Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and so I could totally help you.
                                  But Azerbaijan is really out of my knowledge
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #24    
                                  Old January 19th, 2014 (8:56 AM).
                                  Khilia's Avatar
                                  Khilia Khilia is offline
                                  Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2014
                                  Location: Everywhere yet nowhere
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Naughty
                                  Posts: 459
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Southueki View Post
                                  If it was about Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and so I could totally help you.
                                  But Azerbaijan is really out of my knowledge
                                  It won't be difficult though, as I somehow know a bunch of facts about it from heart already..
                                  -9 million inhabitants
                                  -official language is Azeri
                                  -muslim-oriented
                                  -former member of the USSR
                                  -member of the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
                                  -currently is has tensions with Armenia
                                  -has an exclave named Nakhitshevan
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #25    
                                  Old January 19th, 2014 (11:45 PM).
                                  Shining Raichu's Avatar
                                  Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
                                  Expect me like you expect Jesus.
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                                  Location: Australia
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 9,075
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
                                  After some hard thinking, and a few minor edits to the original post,we have decided to reopen this thread. Enjoy!

                                  -opened.
                                  The thinking really wasn't that hard lol
                                  __________________

                                  "So this is why God bombed us."

                                  Moderator of General Chat

                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:15 PM.