• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto Region 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Some of you may have already seen my Kanto Region I built for my Pixelmon server. Well, I loved doing that region so much that I decided to do more regions! I have completed building the Johto region, and every gym is done. The region is open to anyone on my server who has beat the Kanto story.

Hope you like it! :)

You can join with the mod Pixelmon by visiting the IP: play.pixelbuilt.org
You can also view the live map at anytime by visiting http://play.pixelbuilt.org:8123/

NdJ0cDDl.png

New Bark Town:

Cherrygrove City

Mr. Pokemon's House

Violet City

Azalea Town

Goldenrod City

National Park

Ecruteak City:

Cianwood City

Olivine City

Mahogany Town

Lake of Rage

Blackthorn City

Indigo Plateau

Install Forge and Pixelmon 2.5.6 and join the IP: play.pixelbuilt.org

Last edited:

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Very impressive!
My friends and I tried doing Kanto before. We even had all the levels of Mt. Moon and stuff. But we got bored at like Vermillion City cause it was so tedious.

Pretty cool that you stuck through it!

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Nice :) I would never had the skills to do this XD. To be honest i suck at minecraft :3

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2018
This is amazing...Good work on every single part of it...How long did this take?...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Server is updated to the latest version of Pixelmon, 3.1.4! Hoenn will also be opening soon - can't wait to show it to you guys :)

Back