Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 10th, 2014 (6:33 AM).
Ultraviolence's Avatar
Ultraviolence Ultraviolence is offline
alt account for Eros
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 843
Hey. I realise I make too many of these, hopefully this time it's definitely permanent. Who anyone who doesn't recognise me, I was Starstuck(insert star symobol here) and I'm more than happy to return to this account now I am rid of that damn username that has loomed over me for 4 years now. Anyways, hopefully I can turn my once noobish reputation around (typical 13 year old noob I was... embarrassment) and meet new people! I'm slightly sad to see I few of my old friends have gone, but not to worry!
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old February 10th, 2014 (7:02 AM).
Meganium's Avatar
Meganium Meganium is offline
git gud or get r e k t
  • PokéCommunity Daily
  • Crystal Tier
  • Social Media
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Galveston, TX
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 17,045
I think for me, this is the 3rd or 4th introduction I've seen of you? xD You come and go and you should stay this time! Welcome back, Reduction!~ You're missing the loads of fun we have here. I know the feeling of friends coming and going, there's always room to make even new ones!

Stick around this time, alright? :3 See ya around~
__________________

discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old February 10th, 2014 (7:05 AM).
Tsutarja's Avatar
Tsutarja Tsutarja is online now
  • Moderator
  • Platinum Tier
  • GTGet-Together Event Management
  • PokéCommunity Daily
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 22,537
Hey there Reduction, welcome back to PC~

Oh I know sometimes we want to put our old selves behind.. but it happens to everyone, and it happened to myself, so I know how it feels ;_; but it's great to have you back! And I assume your interest with Pokémon must be on a coming-and-going basis if you keep leaving us, but do stick around this time because PC is better than ever :D

Anyways, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask anyone around here on staff such as myself or any other moderator/super moderator/administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around more, and feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat! ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old February 10th, 2014 (7:18 AM).
Ultraviolence's Avatar
Ultraviolence Ultraviolence is offline
alt account for Eros
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
I think for me, this is the 3rd or 4th introduction I've seen of you? xD You come and go and you should stay this time! Welcome back, Reduction!~ You're missing the loads of fun we have here. I know the feeling of friends coming and going, there's always room to make even new ones!

Stick around this time, alright? :3 See ya around~
haha thank you! Yes, I can remember you mostly from my threads here haha. I hope I'll stick around :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Hey there Reduction, welcome back to PC~

Oh I know sometimes we want to put our old selves behind.. but it happens to everyone, and it happened to myself, so I know how it feels ;_; but it's great to have you back! And I assume your interest with Pokémon must be on a coming-and-going basis if you keep leaving us, but do stick around this time because PC is better than ever :D

Anyways, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask anyone around here on staff such as myself or any other moderator/super moderator/administrator and we would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around more, and feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat! ^_^
I've noticed that PC seems to be a little more well rounded since 2009, or maybe thats just me, there seems to be so much more to do! Thank you.
__________________
Down on the West Coast
they got a sayin'

Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old February 10th, 2014 (7:38 AM).
Dragon's Avatar
Dragon Dragon is online now
  • Super Moderator
  • Battle Server Staff
  • Platinum Tier
  • GTGet-Together Event Management
  • Social Media
  • PokéCommunity Daily
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Viridian City
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 9,379
Mmm, I'm afraid we haven't met before, but there's a first time for everything! Welcome back, bud! It's indeed a pleasure to meet you!

Well, I understand what it means to have a username you don't like haha. I had a username on where everyone though I was a girl. What was I thinkinggggg.. @[email protected] Ugh. But yes, there are definitely some new great people around here, and I hope you'll be excited on meeting them too! There are also new stuff goin' on here on PC, so, If you have the time, maybe you can check everything that you missed. :3

But take care, okay? And again, it's great to have you back! I hope that you'll be with us for a longer time this time around! <33
__________________
supercat | moirail | family | s-mod | twin | credit
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old February 10th, 2014 (5:25 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is online now
Puwa Puwa
  • Administrator
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
Posts: 21,829
!! Reduction! Hey there, I totally recognize your old name. You've definitely made a few re-intros but hopefully this'll be the last one, yeah? Welcome back. n~n

But yeah, your current name is really pretty and you have a mega Ampharos in your avatar so that means I just have to welcome you. :) I think he's becoming one of my favorite megas. At first I was unsure since it looked identical to the normal Ampharos minus the hair but I'm realizing I like it that way, haha. Finally a cool electric dragon. And he's good in competitive battling to boot - gotta say that's really perfect.

Be sure to stick around this time and I'm sure you know to give the staff a call if you need anything. We'll always be there to help you and make your stay comfortable. I'm always down for a chat if you're looking to talk about whatever so don't hesitate to message me if you're interested.

Cheers!
__________________

. pair family twin mal lv llsif .
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old February 10th, 2014 (6:24 PM).
Seto's Avatar
Seto Seto is offline
if i keep my eyes closed
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: United States
Nature: Brave
Posts: 10,322
Aaah, a re-intro, smart. XD I should've done one too - ah well! I'm glad to see you posting around, and I know we've been talking through VMs, but I wanted to post here anyway. Because of reasons.

Welcome back, Reduction!
__________________

theme
previously known as Drew
paired to Mezzo
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old February 10th, 2014 (7:33 PM).
Ultraviolence's Avatar
Ultraviolence Ultraviolence is offline
alt account for Eros
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
!! Reduction! Hey there, I totally recognize your old name. You've definitely made a few re-intros but hopefully this'll be the last one, yeah? Welcome back. n~n
I recognise your old name too. Cirno right? I can remember you well. Thanks for the welcome! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Blackquill View Post
Mmm, I'm afraid we haven't met before, but there's a first time for everything! Welcome back, bud! It's indeed a pleasure to meet you!
Ah thank you! No we haven't, this is the first time we have met here. Nice to meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Baskerville View Post
Aaah, a re-intro, smart. XD I should've done one too - ah well! I'm glad to see you posting around, and I know we've been talking through VMs, but I wanted to post here anyway. Because of reasons.

Welcome back, Reduction!
Ah Drew you'll always be Drew to me, yes you should've made one. Thanks for the re-welcome! :)
__________________
Down on the West Coast
they got a sayin'

Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old February 12th, 2014 (6:37 AM).
Yukiyo Kayume's Avatar
Yukiyo Kayume Yukiyo Kayume is offline
Dragon Goddess
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Location: Draconia
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 204
    welcome back Reduction C:

    wow 4 years, you're a vet!! hehe I've only been here (almost) a year and even then, I had a long hiatus away from PC as well. just came back recently myself

    yay! \o/ hope you'll be sticking around c:
    __________________

    Add me on Battle.net! LadyDragon#1620
    I love playing Diablo III, if you play too, let's play together!
    Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Quick Reply

    Join the conversation!

    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

    Create a PokéCommunity Account

    Sponsored Links
    Thread Tools

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:56 PM.