• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Trailer

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Sometimes i think that the Harry Potter movies are a bit overhyped but that thing coming through the window looked pretty cool...i'll go see it :)

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    that "thing" is a bogart and i would know i read the books 12 times each. and you are right they are overhyped but i still want to see it

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Hehe, I can't wait to see it. I don't like the new Dumbledore though...I wish they got Ian McKellen to do it, he'd be awesome. I don't care for the actor playing Sirius, either...he needs more beard, darnit!

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    Hehe, I can't wait to see it. I don't like the new Dumbledore though...I wish they got Ian McKellen to do it, he'd be awesome. I don't care for the actor playing Sirius, either...he needs more beard, darnit!
    they were supposed to

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    o yeah i guess your right (i cant wayt to se there whole body) and they wher gonna use ian mckilen

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
  • i saw when i watched scooby doo 2 and it looked rrally good i like it when that woman becomes really fat and floats away

mowfoy (harrys eime) looks really ugly in this one do you agree?

Back