Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 15th, 2014 (12:37 PM). Edited December 7th, 2015 by Altairis.
Altairis's Avatar
Altairis Altairis is offline
[b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: database database
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Modest
    Posts: 5,016

    "isn't your drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth, and THROUGH TO TOMORROW?"


    Hi guys, turns out I kind of know how to make things!! I've always wanted to post my stuff on here but I guess I was too self conscious but anyway here goes. I also can't do CSS so I'll just leave this stuff here. It's ordered from oldest to newest but some of this stuff is really old.

    Also, please don't use anything without asking first!

    Tags


    better stuff:
    Spoiler:


    wish - 2015


    freedom - 2015


    starlight - 2015


    dewdrop - 2015


    kami - 2015


    stargazer - 2015


    angel smile - 2015


    complication - 2015


    chikara - 2015


    colorful feelings - 2015


    dream time - 2015


    ominous - 2015


    kiseki - 2015


    kibou - 2015


    neverending - 2015

    out of this world - 2015 (lighting is oversaturated but i like some parts of it)


    guns & ammo - 2015


    2014


    2014


    blink - 2013 or older


    wonder - 2013 or older

    other stuff:
    Spoiler:


    android - 2015


    2015


    beach - 2015 (lighting here is bad but i like the background)


    kuuhaku - 2015


    false love? - 2014


    seigi no mikata - 2014


    2014


    2014


    2014


    2014


    2013


    2013


    Avatars


    80x80
    Spoiler:



    100x100
    Spoiler:





    130x130
    Spoiler:






    150x150
    Spoiler:



    150x200
    Spoiler:
    I'm going to admit I have no idea how these happened especially because they are not avatar sized but they were still fun to make.





    180x180
    Spoiler:



    200x200
    Spoiler:


    Misc sizes
    Spoiler:



    PC emblems


    Misc


    Drawings
    Spoiler:


    I had to follow a prompt in class for this one, so that's why it looks a bit messy in parts (the pen in the background), but I like the ending result a bit.


    Spoiler:


    My apologies that this is a bit blurry and small. It's my favorite drawing I've done so I wanted to include it. If I had to do it again, I would have the colors at the top be straight lines instead of little brush strokes.


    Spoiler:




    Spoiler:



    Anime & Manga Splashes
    Spoiler:












    Themes
    Spoiler:
    Sky High!



    Thanks for viewing n_n Any comments/feedback are much appreciated!

    __________________

    ORAS/XYBW
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old March 15th, 2014 (2:19 PM).
    Captain Oshawott's Avatar
    Captain Oshawott Captain Oshawott is offline
    The Otter Pirate
       
      Join Date: Aug 2013
      Location: On the High Seas, plunderin' doubloons!
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 237
      I had my thoughts when I first read the title of the thread that there would be at least ONE Gurren Lagann reference here. So what's the first character I see? Kamina of course!

      Your drill is the drill that's going to pierce the heavens and through to tomorrow.

      Call me biased, but that one with Kamina was easily one of my favorites from what you posted from the older six. It's composition is simple, yet elegant. The colors flow and match very well with the color pallet of the character the piece is focusing on.

      But at the same time, I frowned when you said the rest of them were disliked by you. I thought they were very well designed, and the focus remained on the characters depicted, which can sometimes be lost if the artist goes overboard. Yours, however, do not do this.

      Overall, your art is very well focused, and the coloration is pleasant to the eyes. Great work here :D !
      __________________
      The Captain's Crew:
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old March 15th, 2014 (4:15 PM).
      Perdition Haze's Avatar
      Perdition Haze Perdition Haze is offline
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Location: New York, USA
      Posts: 11,866


      Oh my goodness, I just love that banner. <33 Those effects are very well-placed, and that blurred background really adds to the touch. Also, great job on the color. One thing, though; maybe you could have added a curve or two? That way, those textures would have been a little more blend-in with the whole picture. I'm really liking your icons, too, by the way! Next time, perhaps you could experiment with different sizes?
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old March 15th, 2014 (6:56 PM).
      Burakki Tsuki's Avatar
      Burakki Tsuki Burakki Tsuki is offline
      Now playing Pokemon again! :D
         
        Join Date: Mar 2014
        Location: Florida
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 76
        I like the Fairy Tail sig and they Xerneas one as well. Crafty the way you underlined text Xerneas.
        __________________

        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old March 15th, 2014 (9:03 PM).
        MaskedDJ's Avatar
        MaskedDJ MaskedDJ is offline
        【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
           
          Join Date: Jan 2014
          Location: δΩΨ~Chrome~ΨΩδ
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 215
          1 thing i love ur art is ur avatar is so kawaii <3
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #6    
          Old March 15th, 2014 (9:22 PM).
          Altairis's Avatar
          Altairis Altairis is offline
          [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Location: database database
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 5,016
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mister Oshawott View Post
            I had my thoughts when I first read the title of the thread that there would be at least ONE Gurren Lagann reference here. So what's the first character I see? Kamina of course!

            Your drill is the drill that's going to pierce the heavens and through to tomorrow.

            Call me biased, but that one with Kamina was easily one of my favorites from what you posted from the older six. It's composition is simple, yet elegant. The colors flow and match very well with the color pallet of the character the piece is focusing on.
            But at the same time, I frowned when you said the rest of them were disliked by you. I thought they were very well designed, and the focus remained on the characters depicted, which can sometimes be lost if the artist goes overboard. Yours, however, do not do this.

            Overall, your art is very well focused, and the coloration is pleasant to the eyes. Great work here :D !
            /sniff so sweet thank you <3 I always tend to be really self conscious when posting stuff I made and I realize I'm always more critical on myself than others with everything which is bad ;~; thank you for your comment!!

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Peitharchia View Post


            Oh my goodness, I just love that banner. <33 Those effects are very well-placed, and that blurred background really adds to the touch. Also, great job on the color. One thing, though; maybe you could have added a curve or two? That way, those textures would have been a little more blend-in with the whole picture. I'm really liking your icons, too, by the way! Next time, perhaps you could experiment with different sizes?
            Thank you!! n_n I really really had thought I had a collection of icons I had made but they have been lost in the abyss of the computer, I'll try to find them again! I only had the ones that I posted because they were on the same psd + folder and they were more recent. I also think it's interesting you pointed out the cat one, I believe that is when I first discovered c4ds and textures :3 For some reason that one was in a different folder than the rest of my old ones (I think half of them from that time are gone D but I dug up the file and the computer says I made it in 2011?! I didn't think it was that old ;; haha

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Burakki Tsuki View Post
            I like the Fairy Tail sig and they Xerneas one as well. Crafty the way you underlined text Xerneas.
            Thank you!! Idk if you were wondering but I created the line with shape tool and used a clipping mask of the sig itself on it idk if you knew or not

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by MaskedDJ View Post
            1 thing i love ur art is ur avatar is so kawaii <3
            ありがとう :3
            __________________

            ORAS/XYBW
            Reply With Quote
              #7    
            Old August 8th, 2014 (10:13 PM).
            Altairis's Avatar
            Altairis Altairis is offline
            [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Location: database database
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 5,016
              Sup I know it's been like 10 years so I should have a bigger update than this but I have a bunch of avatars to share! n_n

              80x80


              100x100



              130x130


              150x150


              A&D splashes
              Spoiler:












              Also this sig is really old but I found it
              Spoiler:
              __________________

              ORAS/XYBW
              Reply With Quote
                #8    
              Old August 28th, 2014 (10:24 PM). Edited August 30th, 2014 by Altairis.
              Altairis's Avatar
              Altairis Altairis is offline
              [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Location: database database
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 5,016
                My internet decided it didn't really want to function yesterday so I made some new icons!




                Oh, and the one I'm using now!


                I tried to do some experimenting with just colors and not using so many textures.

                Woo, also first sig in a while:
                __________________

                ORAS/XYBW
                Reply With Quote
                  #9    
                Old August 31st, 2014 (9:14 AM).
                Pepperton's Avatar
                Pepperton Pepperton is offline
                oh god
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2013
                Location: Texas
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,381
                Your work is extremely clean, I love all of them! The colors in each piece are vibrant and fun, nice on the eyes. Wonderful job, keep it up!
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #10    
                Old August 31st, 2014 (2:08 PM).
                Fairy's Avatar
                Fairy Fairy is offline
                リオレイア
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2011
                Location: in the flowers
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 5,693
                I'm mad at myself for not commenting on this gallery sooner. :(

                Some of your work in here is really stellar. I say some but I really mean all. These are so mindfully created and you've really brought out the best in each piece. Like Endless, I am absolutely in love with that cat. Overall, you've definitely shown that you have a deft hand with colors, application, positioning, and most other fundamental elements of graphic design.

                Nominated for featured gallery!
                __________________
                "Cherry Blossom Fire Wyvern"
                Threat Level (危険度):
                Hunter: Doux | MHGen HR 7★ Hub
                0018-4771-7651

                Reply With Quote
                  #11    
                Old September 1st, 2014 (1:32 AM).
                Altairis's Avatar
                Altairis Altairis is offline
                [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                  Location: database database
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 5,016
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pepperton View Post
                  Your work is extremely clean, I love all of them! The colors in each piece are vibrant and fun, nice on the eyes. Wonderful job, keep it up!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
                  I'm mad at myself for not commenting on this gallery sooner.

                  Some of your work in here is really stellar. I say some but I really mean all. These are so mindfully created and you've really brought out the best in each piece. Like Endless, I am absolutely in love with that cat. Overall, you've definitely shown that you have a deft hand with colors, application, positioning, and most other fundamental elements of graphic design.

                  Nominated for featured gallery!
                  (*⌒ヮ⌒*)

                  Gosh, thank you both for commenting! And don't be mad at yourself haha. Thanks for the nomination too, I'm so honored ;_;

                  I might update again tomorrow, since it's the last day of summer I want to do some stuff while I still have the time (rip me).
                  __________________

                  ORAS/XYBW
                  Reply With Quote
                    #12    
                  Old September 6th, 2014 (7:41 PM).
                  Altairis's Avatar
                  Altairis Altairis is offline
                  [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                    Location: database database
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 5,016
                    Wooo!




                    My typography isn't that good, but the best way to improve is to keep trying it out!
                    __________________

                    ORAS/XYBW
                    Reply With Quote
                      #13    
                    Old September 6th, 2014 (8:48 PM).
                    Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
                    Ephemeral Euphoria Ephemeral Euphoria is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2009
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3,818
                      The sig that has the ene text with what looks like Miku on it caught my eye. Good job.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #14    
                      Old September 28th, 2014 (2:31 AM).
                      JustJeff's Avatar
                      JustJeff JustJeff is offline
                      Striving for Rank #1
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2014
                        Location: Traverse Town
                        Age: 21
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 167
                        Wow~ Really nice Gallery you got here~ A phenomenal job on all images~
                        I do have 1 question tho~
                        For the Tags & Avatars, do you use renders then add the background? or perhaps you start from scratch and then make the masterpiece~? Ayyee~~~
                        And I absolutely would really like to see more~ Definitely a Thumps Up~!
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #15    
                        Old September 28th, 2014 (2:48 AM).
                        Altairis's Avatar
                        Altairis Altairis is offline
                        [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                          Location: database database
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 5,016
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by JustTheFx View Post
                          Wow~ Really nice Gallery you got here~ A phenomenal job on all images~
                          I do have 1 question tho~
                          For the Tags & Avatars, do you use renders then add the background? or perhaps you start from scratch and then make the masterpiece~? Ayyee~~~
                          And I absolutely would really like to see more~ Definitely a Thumps Up~!
                          It depends on the tag, however, with most of them I started with the render and make the backgrund based off of it. Many backgrounds are just many layers of blurring/textures and I don't think any of them are just copy/pasted. The exception is the cat photo and Madoka. Also, I don't use renders in my avatars.
                          __________________

                          ORAS/XYBW
                          Reply With Quote
                            #16    
                          Old September 28th, 2014 (6:08 PM).
                          JustJeff's Avatar
                          JustJeff JustJeff is offline
                          Striving for Rank #1
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2014
                            Location: Traverse Town
                            Age: 21
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 167
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Altairis View Post
                            It depends on the tag, however, with most of them I started with the render and make the backgrund based off of it. Many backgrounds are just many layers of blurring/textures and I don't think any of them are just copy/pasted. The exception is the cat photo and Madoka. Also, I don't use renders in my avatars.
                            Ah... I see~ Thank you Thank you for the info~
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #17    
                            Old October 2nd, 2014 (12:23 PM).
                            PokéWreX's Avatar
                            PokéWreX PokéWreX is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2014
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 26
                              Wow your art is really good, why were you self conscious?! My favourite is probably your natsu signature but all of it is nice =).
                              __________________

                              --------------------------------
                              My YAFRH Nuzlocke
                              Reply With Quote
                                #18    
                              Old December 23rd, 2014 (1:15 PM). Edited December 26th, 2014 by Altairis.
                              Altairis's Avatar
                              Altairis Altairis is offline
                              [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                Location: database database
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 5,016
                                I REALLY REALLY need to do more things but I want to post here so I don't forget I apologize for such a small update - I might have something bigger soon though

                                130x130


                                150x150


                                200x200


                                Misc


                                12/25/14


                                12/26/14
                                150x150

                                __________________

                                ORAS/XYBW
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #19    
                                Old January 3rd, 2015 (5:08 AM).
                                zappyspiker's Avatar
                                zappyspiker zappyspiker is offline
                                bagbirb
                                • Gold Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Wellington, New Zealand
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 4,715
                                Gosh I really wish I had seen this thread earlier!

                                I really enjoy all your tags, especially the more later ones at the bottom.
                                And like the others your cat tag is just gorgeous. Like the cat is cute by itself, but the added bokeh, c4dish and lighting effects make it look that more appealing.
                                Your icons too are also adorable and really appealing! - especially the PokeSpec ones :3

                                Hope you keep up the amazing work! Can't wait to see you post more work in the future :D
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #20    
                                Old March 22nd, 2015 (2:01 PM).
                                Altairis's Avatar
                                Altairis Altairis is offline
                                [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                  Location: database database
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 5,016
                                  Aw, thanks for your comments zappyspiker! I didn't notice until too late ;A; Now I'll definitely be sure to keep updating, haha. Here's some more:

                                  Kinda boring, but w/e


                                  This was mostly just a test, but I really like the pink and such surrounding the girl and didn't really know where to go with it so let's call this "finished" for now




                                  Really need to fix the lighting here but whatever haha


                                  Really old and cute cat so here ya go


                                  "Finished" piece


                                  Best thing I've done recently imo I got the lighting mostly down AHHH
                                  __________________

                                  ORAS/XYBW
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #21    
                                  Old November 5th, 2015 (12:16 AM).
                                  Altairis's Avatar
                                  Altairis Altairis is offline
                                  [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                                    Location: database database
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Modest
                                    Posts: 5,016
                                    WHATS UP

                                    i've been de-stressing from school by stressing out over making sigs?

                                    ^oversaturated and the lighting needs work, but still adding it because I like the colors in places individually


                                    ^looks a bit flat but I like it


                                    ^liquifyyy
                                    __________________

                                    ORAS/XYBW
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #22    
                                    Old November 6th, 2015 (6:21 AM).
                                    myystogan's Avatar
                                    myystogan myystogan is offline
                                    why yes
                                    • Silver Tier
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2015
                                    Location: GMT-6/CST
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 179

                                    This is amazing. I'd actually say it's your best work, since the placement is great, the color scheme you decided on is tasteful, and it gives off a unique sense of flow. You blended in the render with the background effects exceptionally well, too; the piece as a whole looks very cohesive and it definitely really impresses me.

                                    But even though I singled that tag out in particular, you have a bunch of other gems here too. First off, your smudge work is really notable. You seem to always experiment with it, and the results are incredible. The smudge tool is a difficult one to work with, to say the least, so the fact that you've been able to utilize it so well speaks to your ability.
                                    The only nitpick I have (not smudge-related) is that some of your tags are a bit too bright. For example:

                                    (and the two Madoka tags on top of that one)
                                    Faces of anime characters can get very white very easily, so I'd suggest using a Curves layer or negative brightness in a Brightness/Contrast adjustment to darken things a bit whenever that happens. You preserve some face details that way, and the subjects don't come out looking like ghosts, haha. Or at least paler than they were before.
                                    (Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of that tag. It proves that you have a good sense of text placement, and the effects here are super interesting.)

                                    As for your icons, it's pretty clear that you have a go-to style for them, which is good. The pale, soft look that the majority of your icons have is great. Though if you do want to experiment more, maybe try out a more vibrant, bold coloring effect? Or maybe something dramatic, with enhanced lights and shadows?
                                    Those are just suggestions though. With icons, the look to achieve is definitely completely up to the creator's preferences (moreso when compared to tags), so continuing with the style you have currently doesn't hurt at all.
                                    __________________
                                    MYYSTOGAN | VM + PM
                                    HOVER TEXT


                                    SKYPE
                                    terrorbyte39

                                    OR/Y TSVs
                                    2637 (OR), 1175 (Y)

                                    TRAINER INFO
                                    Anton: 5000-4000-2564 (OR & Y IGN: KB3)

                                    CREDIT
                                    all icons made by me; signature coded by me


                                    Click the links ->

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #23    
                                    Old November 7th, 2015 (10:23 PM).
                                    The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
                                    The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 234
                                      The Natsu is my favorite :3
                                      __________________
                                      Hey guys. lol i didnt think my username through. Wish i could change it.

                                      Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!

                                      It has all the current pokes. And More!!
                                      Lost of variety of things to do while playing. See how high you can level your poke past 100?
                                      Whats the rarest poke you can find!!
                                      *New features have been added~*
                                      Hope to see ya there :D
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #24    
                                      Old November 8th, 2015 (7:49 PM).
                                      Altairis's Avatar
                                      Altairis Altairis is offline
                                      [b]I'M ALL [color=c63d3d]FIRED[/color] UP[/b]
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                                        Location: database database
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 5,016
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by myystogan View Post
                                        This is amazing. I'd actually say it's your best work, since the placement is great, the color scheme you decided on is tasteful, and it gives off a unique sense of flow. You blended in the render with the background effects exceptionally well, too; the piece as a whole looks very cohesive and it definitely really impresses me.

                                        But even though I singled that tag out in particular, you have a bunch of other gems here too. First off, your smudge work is really notable. You seem to always experiment with it, and the results are incredible. The smudge tool is a difficult one to work with, to say the least, so the fact that you've been able to utilize it so well speaks to your ability.
                                        thank you very much! I'm really proud of the one you quoted here so i'm really happy someone else likes it just as much as I do :D I don't really have a style yet so I guess I'm gonna keep trying to work until I have one haha.

                                        Quote:
                                        The only nitpick I have (not smudge-related) is that some of your tags are a bit too bright. For example:

                                        Faces of anime characters can get very white very easily, so I'd suggest using a Curves layer or negative brightness in a Brightness/Contrast adjustment to darken things a bit whenever that happens. You preserve some face details that way, and the subjects don't come out looking like ghosts, haha. Or at least paler than they were before.
                                        (Otherwise, I'm a huge fan of that tag. It proves that you have a good sense of text placement, and the effects here are super interesting.)

                                        As for your icons, it's pretty clear that you have a go-to style for them, which is good. The pale, soft look that the majority of your icons have is great. Though if you do want to experiment more, maybe try out a more vibrant, bold coloring effect? Or maybe something dramatic, with enhanced lights and shadows?
                                        Those are just suggestions though. With icons, the look to achieve is definitely completely up to the creator's preferences (moreso when compared to tags), so continuing with the style you have currently doesn't hurt at all.
                                        you found my weakness!! i always brighten everything way too much. i'm working on that for my next couple of tags, and I'll keep in mind your tips for icons, though I don't really make them that often (only really when I want a new avatar haha) I will try and go for something new! thanks!

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
                                        The Natsu is my favorite :3
                                        thanks

                                        new:
                                        __________________

                                        ORAS/XYBW
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #25    
                                        Old November 13th, 2015 (6:27 PM).
                                        Hikamaru's Avatar
                                        Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                                        the fox pokémon
                                        • Platinum Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2011
                                        Location: Australia
                                        Age: 24
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Quirky
                                        Posts: 47,132
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Altairis View Post
                                        new:
                                        I really love this new one. Last time I looked at this gallery you had a collection of avatars in the first post, but nice to see you're now going to even bigger stuff now. I really love your banners, the lighting and shading is really beautiful.
                                        __________________
                                        pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
                                        Reply With Quote
                                        Reply
                                        Quick Reply

                                        Sponsored Links
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:46 AM.