Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Draconius GO

Old April 1st, 2014 (2:58 PM). Edited April 1st, 2014 by Aquacorde.
CONSORTIAAAAA

Nature: Adamant
    The Red vs Blue Fanclub
    What do you fight for?

Welcome to the RvB Fanclub! I've been waiting to start this up for a while now and finally found the perfect time- April 1st, Rooster Teeth's 11th anniversary, the day season 12's teaser trailer came out. Heck. Yeah.

What is RvB?
    Red vs Blue is an episodic webseries created by Rooster Teeth Productions. It's currently both the longest-running webseries and America's longest-running sci-fi series (note the qualifiers; nobody's gonna be able to beat Doctor Who). The first episode was broadcast on April 1st, 2003, and quickly became hugely popular- keep in mind, this was before Youtube was a thing, in the days where you had to download videos to watch them. Episodes are usually about 3-7 minutes long and are mostly machinima- filmed by manipulating character in Halo games and providing voice acting for them. RvB has also made use of CGI to enhance the fluidity of certain scenes and fully animate things that would otherwise have been impossible due to the restrictions of the games. Due to the video quality and other restrictions of the earlier seasons, the script has always been the key to RvB's success. First and foremost, it's a comedy. But that hasn't stopped the dramatic story arcs coming in and being absolutely phenomenal.

• Adhere to all PokéCommunity and FC&G rules.
    • Watch your language! I know RT content is hecka sweary, but remember where you are.
    • Respect everyone. Don't bash characters, arcs, actors, opinions, etc. It's fine to dislike certain things, but don't do it in a horrible way.
    • Keep on topic. If there's a conversation going, try not to ignore it. Add your input and then bring up something you want to discuss. And there can totally be multiple convos going at once, whatever. Just be talking.

Sign-Up Form
    • Username:
    • Squad: (Grif, Tucker, Simmons, or Caboose)
    • Favourite Episode/Arc/Season:

Squads
    Grif: Aquacorde
    Tucker:
    Simmons:
    Caboose: Judge Mandolore Shepard

Kicking It Off
    So everyone should watch the s12 trailer what is linked in the second line of this post and holy man get hype also pay attention to Carolina and tell me I'm not hallucinating!

queen consortia

my art

roleplay theatre

past of the past

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 1st, 2014 (4:57 PM).
    Spectre Agent
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Serious
    I am certainly joining this club
    Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Squad: Caboose
    Favorite Episode/Arc/Season: When it comes to favorites, my favorite episode is True Colors (Season 10, Episode 21). As for favorite arc, I would have to go with Project Freelancer Saga (Seasons 9 and 10). When it comes to favorite season, my favorite season is Season 10.

OSO STRONG

#TeamPopplio
    Old April 1st, 2014 (5:56 PM).
    CONSORTIAAAAA

God, True Colors. The entire S10 finale really. So, so well done. And a little scary at the time lmao because it seemed so final. BUT CAROLINA AND EPSILON-CHURCH WILL BE BACK??? I'm so, so intrigued by the leadup to season 12 omg.

queen consortia

my art

roleplay theatre

past of the past
      Old April 28th, 2014 (3:59 PM).
      CONSORTIAAAAA

IT'S HERE
        TODAY IS THE DAY
        RVB SEASON 12 EPISODE 1

Spoiler:
        Simmons' team of ladies!! Caboose's utterly loyal and protective subordinates!! Grif's squad that's clearly adopted his mentality!! LINDSAY'S ACTING AS KIMBALL OHHHHH MY GOD. A great intro to what we're dealing with this season, though not much actually happened. So hype omg.

queen consortia

my art

roleplay theatre

past of the past

Quick Reply