Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 1st, 2014 (3:28 PM). Edited April 16th, 2014 by NightmareCore.
NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: Netherlands
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 17
    Hiya and welcome to my breeding grounds!
    I would like to make other people happy with pokemon I breed so that's why I am setting up shop.

    Tell me what you want bred, What IVS, Egg moves and nature and I will get right to it as soon as I see it. I don't have acces to many Hidden Abilities yet so anyone able to help me out, we can work a deal

    I would like only legit pokemon in return for it. So just offer me something and we will work it out.

    Pokemon I can definitaly breed are:
    Spoiler:

    -Aron
    -Gibble
    -Dratini
    -Eevee
    -Scyther
    -Togepi
    -Noibat
    -Meditite
    -Beldum
    -Larvitar
    -All 1st,2nd,3rd and 6th gen starters

    Any not Listed in here is also doable or soon to be doable



    So place an order using this form and get me to work

    form:

    Name:
    Friend Code:
    What you want:
    What you will trade:
    Nickname for pokemon:
    Additional Comments:

    Please leave a review at my thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=322109
    FC = 1779-0688-1574
    IGN = Sky
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old April 1st, 2014 (6:26 PM).
    cscof's Avatar
    cscof cscof is offline
    pretty coolish guy
      FC:
      IGN: Chris
       
      Join Date: Nov 2013
      Location: internet
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 52
      I'd like an Aron with rock head and Ivs in defense and hp, and I'll give you a bagon in return, Probably with an egg move or two (not sure what my Salamance can pass on)
      __________________
      Signature
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old April 1st, 2014 (7:47 PM).
      Mercenary1993's Avatar
      Mercenary1993 Mercenary1993 is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Nov 2013
        Location: Atlanta, GA
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 10
        Hey, I'm looking for two actually. I'm looking for:

        Chespin, Male, Careful, Bulletproof, 31/31/31/X/31/31
        Fennekin, Female, Timid, Blaze, 31/X/31/31/31/31

        I'd like them both to be between levels 1 and 5, and egg moves don't matter to me. I'm offering:

        Scyther, Female, Adamant, Swarm, 31/31/X/X/31/31
        Axew (Japanese), Male, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/X/X/31/31

        Would you be interested? Thanks in advance!
        __________________
        3DS FC: 2122-6826-2836.
        PM me if you want to trade, etc.
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old April 2nd, 2014 (12:28 AM).
        NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Location: Netherlands
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 17
          Spoiler:

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by cscof View Post
          I'd like an Aron with rock head and Ivs in defense and hp, and I'll give you a bagon in return, Probably with an egg move or two (not sure what my Salamance can pass on)

          I think I still have an Aron like that lying around with 5 IVS but I will check when I get home and contact you.

          Spoiler:

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mercenary1993 View Post
          Hey, I'm looking for two actually. I'm looking for:

          Chespin, Male, Careful, Bulletproof, 31/31/31/X/31/31
          Fennekin, Female, Timid, Blaze, 31/X/31/31/31/31

          I'd like them both to be between levels 1 and 5, and egg moves don't matter to me. I'm offering:

          Scyther, Female, Adamant, Swarm, 31/31/X/X/31/31
          Axew (Japanese), Male, Adamant, Mold Breaker, 31/31/X/X/31/31

          Would you be interested? Thanks in advance!


          I will get working on this as soon as I am home. Scyther I already got but Axew sounds good.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old April 2nd, 2014 (4:16 AM).
          Mercenary1993's Avatar
          Mercenary1993 Mercenary1993 is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Nov 2013
            Location: Atlanta, GA
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 10
            Awesome, thank you!
            __________________
            3DS FC: 2122-6826-2836.
            PM me if you want to trade, etc.
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old April 2nd, 2014 (10:50 AM).
            NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Location: Netherlands
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 17
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mercenary1993 View Post
              Awesome, thank you!
              The Chespin with Bulletproof is not daoble atm because I have no acces to that HA yet. But the Fennekin I am working on right now
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old April 3rd, 2014 (4:23 AM).
              NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Location: Netherlands
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 17
                I got both the Aron and the Fennekin ready guys. Send me a message with ur FC and times you are able to trade
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #8    
                Old April 4th, 2014 (2:51 PM).
                Noossab Blue's Avatar
                Noossab Blue Noossab Blue is offline
                  FC: 3196 3609 8450
                  IGN: Anna
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2012
                  Location: USA
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 240
                  Are the Beldum or Scyther HA? If so I'd like to get both. I can offer any mon from my shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=322575
                  __________________
                  IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
                  3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

                  Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
                  Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

                  Reply With Quote
                    #9    
                  Old April 4th, 2014 (3:06 PM).
                  cscof's Avatar
                  cscof cscof is offline
                  pretty coolish guy
                    FC:
                    IGN: Chris
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                    Location: internet
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Impish
                    Posts: 52
                    How about HA mudkip for HA shroomish or HA gligar
                    __________________
                    Signature
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10    
                    Old April 4th, 2014 (6:57 PM).
                    Mumzy's Avatar
                    Mumzy Mumzy is offline
                    Pokemon Raiser
                      FC: 143538580375
                      IGN: Mumzy
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2013
                      Location: The Mountains
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 36
                      Hi there! I was happy to see that you breed Aarons, Lucky me! X3
                      I need a Sassy or Adamant natured Aaron. If you happen across one let me know!

                      I don't have anything great to offer, I have platinum and SS and I will be getting Pokebank soon. Otherwise at the moment the only thing I have worth while are these I suppose:

                      Japanese - Charmander, Leafeon, Zigzagoon
                      Simisear, Female, Naughty - Bagon, Female, Lonely
                      __________________

                      I love to battle! Feel free to add or message me!

                      Reply With Quote
                        #11    
                      Old April 9th, 2014 (7:25 AM).
                      NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Location: Netherlands
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 17
                        Spoiler:
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
                        Are the Beldum or Scyther HA? If so I'd like to get both. I can offer any mon from my shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=322575

                        Afraid I don't got those HA yet

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by cscof View Post
                        How about HA mudkip for HA shroomish or HA gligar
                        Afraid I don't have that HA aswell yet:/

                        Spoiler:

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
                        Hi there! I was happy to see that you breed Aarons, Lucky me! X3
                        I need a Sassy or Adamant natured Aaron. If you happen across one let me know!

                        I don't have anything great to offer, I have platinum and SS and I will be getting Pokebank soon. Otherwise at the moment the only thing I have worth while are these I suppose:

                        Japanese - Charmander, Leafeon, Zigzagoon
                        Simisear, Female, Naughty - Bagon, Female, Lonely


                        Got several IV bred Arons with Sassy nature and egg moves, even 6 IV ones.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12    
                        Old April 9th, 2014 (7:33 AM).
                        Loner_grunger's Avatar
                        Loner_grunger Loner_grunger is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2012
                          Location: Littleroot Town
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 111
                          Hey man, sup? if you like I can try to get a HA quilladin in my game and give it to you so you can start breeding. Interested?
                          __________________
                          3DS code: 1048-8436-7624


                          Reply With Quote
                            #13    
                          Old April 9th, 2014 (7:51 AM).
                          NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                            Location: Netherlands
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 17
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Loner_grunger View Post
                            Hey man, sup? if you like I can try to get a HA quilladin in my game and give it to you so you can start breeding. Interested?
                            Just found a FS with Quilladin so I got that one covered thanks
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14    
                            Old April 9th, 2014 (12:18 PM).
                            Mumzy's Avatar
                            Mumzy Mumzy is offline
                            Pokemon Raiser
                              FC: 143538580375
                              IGN: Mumzy
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2013
                              Location: The Mountains
                              Age: 21
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 36
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by NightmareCore View Post
                              Afraid I don't got those HA yet



                              Afraid I don't have that HA aswell yet:/

                              Spoiler:




                              Got several IV bred Arons with Sassy nature and egg moves, even 6 IV ones.
                              Ok, Sassy is what I need at this point! Is there anything I can give you?
                              __________________

                              I love to battle! Feel free to add or message me!

                              Reply With Quote
                                #15    
                              Old April 10th, 2014 (7:03 AM).
                              NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                Location: Netherlands
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 17
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
                                Ok, Sassy is what I need at this point! Is there anything I can give you?
                                I'm interested in a Leafeon as I saw you would trade it for it. Or if you have anything else interesting?
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #16    
                                Old April 10th, 2014 (7:24 AM).
                                Jayster23's Avatar
                                Jayster23 Jayster23 is offline
                                A Promise To Return
                                  FC: 4441-9989-0344
                                  IGN: Jayden
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                  Location: Straya
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1,244
                                  just wondering if you were able to breed
                                  Froakie, Timid, Protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31

                                  I can offer you either a 5IV Jolly Pinsir(Moxie) Quick attack and Close Combat as egg moves or a Shellos (5IV) with Storm Drain
                                  __________________
                                  FC: 4441-9989-0344
                                  FS: Tangela | Swadloon | Quilladin
                                  IGN: Jayden
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #17    
                                  Old April 10th, 2014 (7:31 AM).
                                  NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                                    Location: Netherlands
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 17
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
                                    just wondering if you were able to breed
                                    Froakie, Timid, Protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31

                                    I can offer you either a 5IV Jolly Pinsir(Moxie) Quick attack and Close Combat as egg moves or a Shellos (5IV) with Storm Drain
                                    Yeah I can breed that, I will start on it asap.
                                    Pinsir sounds great.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #18    
                                    Old April 10th, 2014 (7:37 AM).
                                    Jayster23's Avatar
                                    Jayster23 Jayster23 is offline
                                    A Promise To Return
                                      FC: 4441-9989-0344
                                      IGN: Jayden
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                                      Location: Straya
                                      Age: 21
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1,244
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by NightmareCore View Post
                                      Yeah I can breed that, I will start on it asap.
                                      Pinsir sounds great.
                                      Pinsir it is, have it ready so just let me know when you're ready to trade
                                      __________________
                                      FC: 4441-9989-0344
                                      FS: Tangela | Swadloon | Quilladin
                                      IGN: Jayden
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #19    
                                      Old April 14th, 2014 (11:54 AM).
                                      Mumzy's Avatar
                                      Mumzy Mumzy is offline
                                      Pokemon Raiser
                                        FC: 143538580375
                                        IGN: Mumzy
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2013
                                        Location: The Mountains
                                        Age: 21
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Calm
                                        Posts: 36
                                        Well I didn't know you have to have black/white to use transfer :c So, the pokemon I had available are still all I have that's decent. But Leafeon is still free to a good home X3 I would name her for you but I got her through trade with the original Japanese name.

                                        I'll add you FC now
                                        __________________

                                        I love to battle! Feel free to add or message me!

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #20    
                                        Old April 14th, 2014 (12:02 PM).
                                        NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Location: Netherlands
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 17
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
                                          Well I didn't know you have to have black/white to use transfer :c So, the pokemon I had available are still all I have that's decent. But Leafeon is still free to a good home X3 I would name her for you but I got her through trade with the original Japanese name.

                                          I'll add you FC now
                                          That's ok. ill add you and ill be online in 40 mins orso
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #21    
                                          Old April 15th, 2014 (12:40 PM).
                                          NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                                            Location: Netherlands
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 17
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
                                            Well I didn't know you have to have black/white to use transfer :c So, the pokemon I had available are still all I have that's decent. But Leafeon is still free to a good home X3 I would name her for you but I got her through trade with the original Japanese name.

                                            I'll add you FC now
                                            Your FC is incorrect:/
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #22    
                                            Old April 19th, 2014 (10:58 AM).
                                            ZE4thewin's Avatar
                                            ZE4thewin ZE4thewin is offline
                                            NIPPLE INSPECTOR
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                                              Posts: 73
                                              Hey there
                                              can you breed me a impish larvitar with pursuit, superpower and stealth rocks?
                                              i have lots of things to offer you
                                              if you are interested send me a pm please
                                              Thanks
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #23    
                                              Old April 20th, 2014 (4:04 AM).
                                              NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                Location: Netherlands
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 17
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by ZE4thewin View Post
                                                Hey there
                                                can you breed me a impish larvitar with pursuit, superpower and stealth rocks?
                                                i have lots of things to offer you
                                                if you are interested send me a pm please
                                                Thanks
                                                Send you a PM. will start on it
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #24    
                                                Old April 29th, 2014 (8:47 AM).
                                                NightmareCore NightmareCore is offline
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                  Location: Netherlands
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 17
                                                  Due to heavy school activities I cant take any orders soon. Ill try to resume asap
                                                  __________________
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:20 AM.