• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm looking for someone who can make a 'theme' for my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxien

Banned
Years
  • Hello!

I've recently joined these forums, and I was wondering if someone could base my profile around Braixen as a theme without any donator perks. I've seen some people's profiles and I was just dying to get a cool one of my own!

Thank you for reading.

I apologise if this is in the wrong area.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Usually I don't allow requests, but there seems to be growing enthusiasm for profile creations and thread CSS. That being the case, I'm going to leave this thread open so, hopefully, someone can help you. Having a place for people to post profile requests is something I'd like to see in the future, so in the spirit of that; best of luck!

I can't make any promises, but hopefully someone will come around and give you a hand. :)

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • Can someone please lock this thread? I messaged Fairy and she said that she would help me.

Thank you! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back