Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old July 17th, 2014 (9:06 PM).
Jaspar's Avatar
Jaspar Jaspar is offline
    FC: 3969-5451-0133
    IGN: JasJosh
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 232
    Ok thanks
    __________________
    "Stick with the unwanted pokèmon, best they turn out the best" - Jaspar (inspiration magikarp)

    Trade Shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331285

    Trade Reviews - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331286
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old July 17th, 2014 (9:07 PM).
    Jaspar's Avatar
    Jaspar Jaspar is offline
      FC: 3969-5451-0133
      IGN: JasJosh
       
      Join Date: Jun 2014
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 232
      It will take me at least an hour =D. So at 5pm in 2hours time
      __________________
      "Stick with the unwanted pokèmon, best they turn out the best" - Jaspar (inspiration magikarp)

      Trade Shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331285

      Trade Reviews - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331286
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old July 17th, 2014 (9:10 PM).
      MsRedConverse's Avatar
      MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
        FC:
        IGN: Alondra
         
        Join Date: May 2014
        Location: Texas
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 156
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jaspar View Post
        It will take me at least an hour =D. So at 5pm in 2hours time
        omg what time is it for you now?? lol because it's 12:10 am U.S Central
        __________________
        Shiny hunting~
        Pokedex finished!
        FC: 2981-8065-9175
        IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old July 17th, 2014 (9:34 PM).
        Jaspar's Avatar
        Jaspar Jaspar is offline
          FC: 3969-5451-0133
          IGN: JasJosh
           
          Join Date: Jun 2014
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 232
          +10 sydney australia
          __________________
          "Stick with the unwanted pokèmon, best they turn out the best" - Jaspar (inspiration magikarp)

          Trade Shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331285

          Trade Reviews - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331286
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old July 19th, 2014 (9:19 AM). Edited July 19th, 2014 by Keromatsu.
          Keromatsu's Avatar
          Keromatsu Keromatsu is offline
          Froakie is Awesome!
            FC: 1908-0265-1342
            IGN: Super
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 419
            Most of these Pokemon can be caught or evolved into : ANyways I can give you: A linoone a SandSlash a Jigglypuff a Vanilite a Ursaring and even a gligar
            a Carvanha and a Spinda and a Gible too! :D
            __________________
            http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic334234_13.gif
            3DS FC: 1908-0265-1342 Psychic Friend Safari with Espurr and Drowzee and umm Don't know yet! :/

            Pokedex status ORAS 269/718 please check out my list here thanks! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340915
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old July 19th, 2014 (9:53 AM).
            MsRedConverse's Avatar
            MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
              FC:
              IGN: Alondra
               
              Join Date: May 2014
              Location: Texas
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 156
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Superqami View Post
              Most of these Pokemon can be caught or evolved into : ANyways I can give you: A linoone a SandSlash a Jigglypuff a Vanilite a Ursaring and even a gligar
              a Carvanha and a Spinda and a Gible too! :D
              I stink at catching because I KO them 3 and I already have some pokemon to evolve to, but just wondering to see who has what to make it easier for me (: what would you like for those pokemon?
              and a huge sorry for the late reply, I get absolute NO notifications when people don't quote on my threads
              __________________
              Shiny hunting~
              Pokedex finished!
              FC: 2981-8065-9175
              IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old July 19th, 2014 (9:56 AM). Edited July 19th, 2014 by Keromatsu.
              Keromatsu's Avatar
              Keromatsu Keromatsu is offline
              Froakie is Awesome!
                FC: 1908-0265-1342
                IGN: Super
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 419
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                I stink at catching because I KO them 3 and I already have some pokemon to evolve to, but just wondering to see who has what to make it easier for me (: what would you like for those pokemon?
                and a huge sorry for the late reply, I get absolute NO notifications when people don't quote on my threads
                It's Okay :D! You can follow your thread if you want notifications anyways I dont want the mewtwo as I also play X and do can ye help evolve Swiirlix and Spritzee that all i want
                __________________
                http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic334234_13.gif
                3DS FC: 1908-0265-1342 Psychic Friend Safari with Espurr and Drowzee and umm Don't know yet! :/

                Pokedex status ORAS 269/718 please check out my list here thanks! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340915
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old July 19th, 2014 (9:58 AM).
                MsRedConverse's Avatar
                MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN: Alondra
                   
                  Join Date: May 2014
                  Location: Texas
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 156
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Superqami View Post
                  You can follow your thread if you want notifications anyways I dont want the mewtwo as I also play X and do can ye help evolve Swiirlix and Spritzee that all i want
                  I am following it but it only gives me notifications on here and through email when people quote

                  and sure I can help
                  __________________
                  Shiny hunting~
                  Pokedex finished!
                  FC: 2981-8065-9175
                  IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old July 19th, 2014 (9:58 AM).
                  Keromatsu's Avatar
                  Keromatsu Keromatsu is offline
                  Froakie is Awesome!
                    FC: 1908-0265-1342
                    IGN: Super
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 419
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                    I am following it but it only gives me notifications on here and through email when people quote

                    and sure I can help
                    You can always use Quick Balls tho Okay sending you a trade request
                    __________________
                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic334234_13.gif
                    3DS FC: 1908-0265-1342 Psychic Friend Safari with Espurr and Drowzee and umm Don't know yet! :/

                    Pokedex status ORAS 269/718 please check out my list here thanks! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340915
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old July 19th, 2014 (9:59 AM).
                    MsRedConverse's Avatar
                    MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN: Alondra
                       
                      Join Date: May 2014
                      Location: Texas
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 156
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Superqami View Post
                      You can always use Quick Balls tho Okay sending you a trade request
                      oh sorry let me turn my ds on, it was dying so i had to go charge it
                      __________________
                      Shiny hunting~
                      Pokedex finished!
                      FC: 2981-8065-9175
                      IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old July 19th, 2014 (10:08 AM).
                      Keromatsu's Avatar
                      Keromatsu Keromatsu is offline
                      Froakie is Awesome!
                        FC: 1908-0265-1342
                        IGN: Super
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 419
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                        oh sorry let me turn my ds on, it was dying so i had to go charge it
                        If you want any back lemme know kay?
                        __________________
                        http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic334234_13.gif
                        3DS FC: 1908-0265-1342 Psychic Friend Safari with Espurr and Drowzee and umm Don't know yet! :/

                        Pokedex status ORAS 269/718 please check out my list here thanks! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340915
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old July 19th, 2014 (10:22 AM).
                        MsRedConverse's Avatar
                        MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN: Alondra
                           
                          Join Date: May 2014
                          Location: Texas
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 156
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Superqami View Post
                          If you want any back lemme know kay?
                          it's ok (: thanks!
                          __________________
                          Shiny hunting~
                          Pokedex finished!
                          FC: 2981-8065-9175
                          IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old July 19th, 2014 (11:33 AM).
                          Keromatsu's Avatar
                          Keromatsu Keromatsu is offline
                          Froakie is Awesome!
                            FC: 1908-0265-1342
                            IGN: Super
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 419
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                            it's ok (: thanks!
                            Just realizd I didnt give you the Seaking! xD :/
                            __________________
                            http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic334234_13.gif
                            3DS FC: 1908-0265-1342 Psychic Friend Safari with Espurr and Drowzee and umm Don't know yet! :/

                            Pokedex status ORAS 269/718 please check out my list here thanks! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340915
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old July 19th, 2014 (11:37 AM).
                            MsRedConverse's Avatar
                            MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                              FC:
                              IGN: Alondra
                               
                              Join Date: May 2014
                              Location: Texas
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 156
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Superqami View Post
                              Just realizd I didnt give you the Seaking! xD :/
                              I tried trading you :p
                              __________________
                              Shiny hunting~
                              Pokedex finished!
                              FC: 2981-8065-9175
                              IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old July 22nd, 2014 (5:09 PM).
                              MsRedConverse's Avatar
                              MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN: Alondra
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2014
                                Location: Texas
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 156
                                Bumping :3
                                __________________
                                Shiny hunting~
                                Pokedex finished!
                                FC: 2981-8065-9175
                                IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old July 27th, 2014 (9:20 AM).
                                MsRedConverse's Avatar
                                MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                                  FC:
                                  IGN: Alondra
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2014
                                  Location: Texas
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Lonely
                                  Posts: 156
                                  Bumping
                                  __________________
                                  Shiny hunting~
                                  Pokedex finished!
                                  FC: 2981-8065-9175
                                  IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old July 27th, 2014 (4:37 PM). Edited July 27th, 2014 by Firox.
                                  Firox's Avatar
                                  Firox Firox is offline
                                  eepz, come help pwease!
                                  • Gold Tier
                                  FC: 4871-3995-3493
                                  IGN: Heroic Fox
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2012
                                  Location: Seattle, WA
                                  Age: 31
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Gentle
                                  Posts: 2,402
                                  If you still need some of these Pokemon - I can help out.
                                  I don't really need anything in return since I already have my PokeDex complete.

                                  Primeape
                                  Typhlosion
                                  Sceptile
                                  Swampert
                                  Empoleon
                                  Luxio [regular or shiny]
                                  Glameow
                                  Purugly
                                  Samurott
                                  Patrat [have a whole box full of them, trying to get shiny using Masuda Method, no luck so far]
                                  __________________
                                  I ♥ Fire Foxes and Cats!! - art drawn by Bonez1925 (claims no credit)
                                  instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
                                  check out my sketches and art: Firox-Fox - my Discord: Firox#0363
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #43    
                                  Old July 27th, 2014 (5:17 PM).
                                  MsRedConverse's Avatar
                                  MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN: Alondra
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2014
                                    Location: Texas
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Lonely
                                    Posts: 156
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Playful_Weasel View Post
                                    If you still need some of these Pokemon - I can help out.
                                    I don't really need anything in return since I already have my PokeDex complete.
                                    [if you can give shiny Riolu a nickname - I'll take it]

                                    Primeape
                                    Typhlosion
                                    Sceptile
                                    Swampert
                                    Empoleon
                                    Luxio [regular or shiny]
                                    Glameow
                                    Purugly
                                    Samurott
                                    Patrat [have a whole box full of them, trying to get shiny using Masuda Method, no luck so far]

                                    Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get a notification.
                                    Yes i still need all of them could i get the shiny version of luxio? If not it's ok quote back when youre online again please!
                                    __________________
                                    Shiny hunting~
                                    Pokedex finished!
                                    FC: 2981-8065-9175
                                    IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #44    
                                    Old July 27th, 2014 (6:05 PM). Edited July 27th, 2014 by Firox.
                                    Firox's Avatar
                                    Firox Firox is offline
                                    eepz, come help pwease!
                                    • Gold Tier
                                    FC: 4871-3995-3493
                                    IGN: Heroic Fox
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2012
                                    Location: Seattle, WA
                                    Age: 31
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Gentle
                                    Posts: 2,402
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                                    Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get a notification.
                                    Yes i still need all of them could i get the shiny version of luxio? If not it's ok quote back when youre online again please!
                                    I'm online, have all the Pokemon ready.
                                    My In Game Name I'll be using is Maria. I played as the female character on my first run.
                                    Going to check first if I added your friend code or not - added you, also you're my 100th Friend Code added, I have no more space in my 3DS XL (now I have to get people added on my 3DS Flame Red).

                                    Sorry, I forgot, I deleted my Trainer Cards, my friend code is 4871-3995-3493 <-- I added you for the trade.

                                    Let me know what your IGN will be so I don't accidently traded to another person.
                                    __________________
                                    I ♥ Fire Foxes and Cats!! - art drawn by Bonez1925 (claims no credit)
                                    instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
                                    check out my sketches and art: Firox-Fox - my Discord: Firox#0363
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #45    
                                    Old July 27th, 2014 (7:25 PM).
                                    MsRedConverse's Avatar
                                    MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                                      FC:
                                      IGN: Alondra
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2014
                                      Location: Texas
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Lonely
                                      Posts: 156
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Playful_Weasel View Post
                                      I'm online, have all the Pokemon ready.
                                      My In Game Name I'll be using is Maria. I played as the female character on my first run.
                                      Going to check first if I added your friend code or not - added you, also you're my 100th Friend Code added, I have no more space in my 3DS XL (now I have to get people added on my 3DS Flame Red).

                                      Sorry, I forgot, I deleted my Trainer Cards, my friend code is 4871-3995-3493 <-- I added you for the trade.

                                      Let me know what your IGN will be so I don't accidently traded to another person.
                                      sorry for the late reply, i still didnt get a dumb email about this -throws phone away- i hope youre still online
                                      __________________
                                      Shiny hunting~
                                      Pokedex finished!
                                      FC: 2981-8065-9175
                                      IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #46    
                                      Old July 27th, 2014 (8:02 PM).
                                      Firox's Avatar
                                      Firox Firox is offline
                                      eepz, come help pwease!
                                      • Gold Tier
                                      FC: 4871-3995-3493
                                      IGN: Heroic Fox
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2012
                                      Location: Seattle, WA
                                      Age: 31
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Gentle
                                      Posts: 2,402
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                                      sorry for the late reply, i still didnt get a dumb email about this -throws phone away- i hope youre still online
                                      Not to worry - hope you get to enjoy the Pokemon.
                                      __________________
                                      I ♥ Fire Foxes and Cats!! - art drawn by Bonez1925 (claims no credit)
                                      instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
                                      check out my sketches and art: Firox-Fox - my Discord: Firox#0363
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #47    
                                      Old July 27th, 2014 (8:07 PM).
                                      MsRedConverse's Avatar
                                      MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                                        FC:
                                        IGN: Alondra
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2014
                                        Location: Texas
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 156
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Playful_Weasel View Post
                                        Not to worry - hope you get to enjoy the Pokemon.
                                        Thanks again!
                                        __________________
                                        Shiny hunting~
                                        Pokedex finished!
                                        FC: 2981-8065-9175
                                        IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #48    
                                        Old July 29th, 2014 (11:42 PM).
                                        Jaspar's Avatar
                                        Jaspar Jaspar is offline
                                          FC: 3969-5451-0133
                                          IGN: JasJosh
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2014
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 232
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                                          Thanks again!
                                          i can help again (although i need this back)

                                          - Porygon 2 (shiny) - Need back
                                          - Yamask - Need Back
                                          - Vullaby - Need back
                                          - Accelgor - Need back
                                          - Toreterra - Need back

                                          for shiny snorlax/riolu (your choice) (if need i could try to add 5 more to get both)
                                          __________________
                                          "Stick with the unwanted pokèmon, best they turn out the best" - Jaspar (inspiration magikarp)

                                          Trade Shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331285

                                          Trade Reviews - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331286
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #49    
                                          Old July 30th, 2014 (6:39 PM). Edited July 30th, 2014 by MsRedConverse.
                                          MsRedConverse's Avatar
                                          MsRedConverse MsRedConverse is offline
                                            FC:
                                            IGN: Alondra
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2014
                                            Location: Texas
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Lonely
                                            Posts: 156
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Jaspar View Post
                                            i can help again (although i need this back)

                                            - Porygon 2 (shiny) - Need back
                                            - Yamask - Need Back
                                            - Vullaby - Need back
                                            - Accelgor - Need back
                                            - Toreterra - Need back

                                            for shiny snorlax/riolu (your choice) (if need i could try to add 5 more to get both)
                                            I am so sorry for the late reply, I still am somehow not receiving the email notifications for these!
                                            Message me when you can trade
                                            EDIT: i would give a snorlax, and i also now have a shiny gigalith up for trade
                                            __________________
                                            Shiny hunting~
                                            Pokedex finished!
                                            FC: 2981-8065-9175
                                            IG: Alonda FS: Unknown
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #50    
                                            Old July 30th, 2014 (9:31 PM).
                                            Jaspar's Avatar
                                            Jaspar Jaspar is offline
                                              FC: 3969-5451-0133
                                              IGN: JasJosh
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2014
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 232
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by MsRedConverse View Post
                                              I am so sorry for the late reply, I still am somehow not receiving the email notifications for these!
                                              Message me when you can trade
                                              EDIT: i would give a snorlax, and i also now have a shiny gigalith up for trade
                                              am on now for an hour approx
                                              __________________
                                              "Stick with the unwanted pokèmon, best they turn out the best" - Jaspar (inspiration magikarp)

                                              Trade Shop http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331285

                                              Trade Reviews - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331286
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:36 PM.