• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is this card and what is it worth, never before seen holofoil gold border around drapion lv.41 card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I haven't posted 15 things yet so I can't post a picture but if you know a way for me to then I can

I can email it to you if that would be ok with you, I'm just very interested in this card.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Seems like you got someone to help you out! In the future, I advice you to post any TCG-related questions in the Pokémon Trading Card Game section of PokéCommunity. There, even more people will be able to see your questions quickly :) Pokémon General is for anything that doesn't have its own designated section.

For asking what a card is worth, there's this thread in particular: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=274173

If you still need help after having messaged with The Serious Table, that thread is probably a good shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back