Chronosplit

I play for keeps!

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted March 15th, 2021
485 posts
10.3 Years
Plenty of tutorials exist in the tools section, it's a bit too long to explain here. Also you'll need more than one tutorial; there's separate methods for the Pokemon Sprites as to the others.

To be perfectly honest though, just throwing them in unedited and without being resized results in everything looking squished and awful because the DS games' sprites are larger than the GBA's. I don't know about any other resizing efforts, but there's the ChaosRush-led pack which resulted in various games' Pokemon sprites for every gen up to V, you should check that out here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master

Male
West Jordan
Seen July 13th, 2016
Posted May 6th, 2015
102 posts
7 Years
Plenty of tutorials exist in the tools section, it's a bit too long to explain here. Also you'll need more than one tutorial; there's separate methods for the Pokemon Sprites as to the others.

To be perfectly honest though, just throwing them in unedited and without being resized results in everything looking squished and awful because the DS games' sprites are larger than the GBA's. I don't know about any other resizing efforts, but there's the ChaosRush-led pack which resulted in various games' Pokemon sprites for every gen up to V, you should check that out here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728
Oh, sorry I meant the status bar (Hp, exp, lv., etc.) Those kinds of in battle things.. I guess I should of been more specific.
I just use gen suite 3 for pokemon Sprite insertion. That's easiest and quickest with most room saved as well (:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

Age 27
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted December 30th, 2020
3,484 posts
13 Years
I think (not 100% sure) tutorials for this exist as well, but I think it's via using the oldest tool for sprites I can think of, unlz, and searching for the graphics. You may also want NTME as you need to edit the Tilemap of the battlescreen, most likely. You'll find the graphics of the battle boxes and stuff in unlz by searching, and then the next picture (a mess of pixels) is the Tilemap which you need to save as a tilemap in unlz, then edit in NTME, then reinsert both the new graphics and the tilemap.

I could be wrong as I've never done it, but I think that's right.

Temmie vibrates intensely.

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

Zolt

Male
West Jordan
Seen July 13th, 2016
Posted May 6th, 2015
102 posts
7 Years
I think (not 100% sure) tutorials for this exist as well, but I think it's via using the oldest tool for sprites I can think of, unlz, and searching for the graphics. You may also want NTME as you need to edit the Tilemap of the battlescreen, most likely. You'll find the graphics of the battle boxes and stuff in unlz by searching, and then the next picture (a mess of pixels) is the Tilemap which you need to save as a tilemap in unlz, then edit in NTME, then reinsert both the new graphics and the tilemap.

I could be wrong as I've never done it, but I think that's right.
That sounds accurate.. but I have been unable to find any numbers for it..

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

Age 27
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
3,484 posts
13 Years
Just look yourself, not everything will be given to you :) I swear there was a tutorial for this though, but as you say you've checked, you need to find it yourself I'm afraid.

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

Zolt

Male
West Jordan
Seen July 13th, 2016
Posted May 6th, 2015
102 posts
7 Years
Just look yourself, not everything will be given to you :) I swear there was a tutorial for this though, but as you say you've checked, you need to find it yourself I'm afraid.
but I'm lazy... lol

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!

Age 27
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
3,484 posts
13 Years
Well, I'm sorry, but you've got to put work in if you want to do anything :) Most of the hacks on here are through dedication and effort, so you may want to change that attitude too if you want to make good progress :)

awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.