Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Ad Content
Closed Thread

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old September 23rd, 2014 (5:52 PM).

Hey Pokecommunity,

In the 5 years ive been on this website this is probably my most important post yet lol.

I'm wanting to do a playthrough of Pokemon Fusion Generation on youtube, however it seems that the files have been practically erased completely from the internet. I wanted to know if anybody out there has the files and would be willing to send me a copy or upload them so I can download them..

Thanks,

Lucas
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old September 23rd, 2014 (6:25 PM).

Hey there Lucas,

Unfortunately, it looks like the reason that the game has been taken down and mostly removed from the internet was due to the request of Nintendo. And we can't actually link you to any working roms, as that'd be against site rules, and since this thread doesn't promote much discussion otherwise, I'm going to close it. If someone would like to send you a link to the game via PM though, that's completely up to them. Thanks for understanding!

CLOSED.
    Closed Thread

Quick Reply