• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your idol?

Years
So who is your idol? Can be a person who inspires or motivates you. Has to be a real life person and give a reasonable explanation why is that person your idol? =D

Well, people who know me already knows who my idol is... XD

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
My older brother, Ryan, is my idol. <3 I love him so much. ^^ He's always been so funny and sarcastic, just like meh! =D He also likes nearly everything I like. Plus, he's the only intermediate family member who I can really relate to. =P He and my cousin who's my age. ^____^

~Kelsey

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't idolise anyone in the sense of teh word, but I do look up to my parents, as they nurtured me and made me what I am today and stuff - the internet loving antisocial nerd! Hooray! XD

Years
Well, to people who don't know who my idol is...

It's Paul "Bono Vox" Hewson

Singer, song writer, U2's vocalist, AIDS activist, writer, amateur thespian, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, Fourteen Time Grammy Winner, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, Possibly the next President of the U.N. World Bank...

there's just so many things in him... he's such an awesome person who reinvented himself and the badn he plays for for so many times... from the mullet (wait... cross that out), to the wrap around shades, to the leather jacket... XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
My idol is my mom... x3

It's just so wow, that she bought up my brother and I practically by herself. And she's a very just, understanding, nice mom. =3 I can chat with her for a loooong time. n___n

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
My Idol is "Arcanine"(Andy). He is just so cool and awesome to talk to.Someday I hope to be a Staff Admin like him.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
My older brother, he was doing pretty bad in his late teens, but he turned his life around so much..... and I'm just trying to stay straight with good grades and whatnot.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
My idol is Laura Bush, the president's wife. If I got her name right. I guess..I admire her title. o.0

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
My mother. She's so persistent and a great role-model. I wouldn't be where I am today without her. I love her so much.

As for celebrities, Delta Goodrem. XD

Seto7Kaiba

LunaticJohnny
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
You know who all I idolise? Heres a small list:
Rika Kamiya(who doesn't love her)
Seto Mukoba Kaiba(He can beat Yugi whenever he wants)
Rika Kamiya(Did I say this already XP)
Rika(just plain Rika from Digimon)
Alot of People
Everyone XP....That would have made my list short XP

Back