• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Spoiler:

Dedenne's Adorable Shinies

Rules
•All Pokecommuntity Rules Apply!
•Only legit Pokemon please! (cloned are ok)
•If any of my pokemon you get from me is Hacked/non-legit tell me. I'll take it back and gladly refund you your pokemon or we can make a different deal.
•I do clone so if that's a problem just dont ask for my pokemon.
•And lastly please be patient and courteous.

Shinies
132.gif

Ditto
Level 87 | Jolly | Limber | 6IV | JAP
258.gif

Mudkip
Level 1 | Adamant | Torrent | 6IV

Wants
• Shiny KB or HB Pokemon
• Any Event Pokemon I don't have​

My Info
IGN: Ben
FC: 0018-1850-7583
Times zone: East Coast Atlantic US

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
Bump!
Added several new shinies!
1 5iv shiny KB
5 Shiny KB
Also i got a large amount of my 5-6iv shinies cloned and done so theyre trade ready soon i may have the other KB shinies ready!

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Offering:
Shiny Bulbasaur/6 IV/Bold (no nickname)
Level 1 (Giga Drain/Amnesia/Leaf Storm/Petal Dance)

or

Shiny Murkrow/6 IV/Adamant (PokeGamer)
Level 1 (FeatherDance/Perish Song/Roost/Brave Bird)

I have cloned them both...

My request
6 IV Speed Boost Torchic

Sorry it's not much atm i'm hoping to have more shinies soon

Dedenne1

Years
Offering:

or

My request
6 IV Speed Boost Torchic

Hey i like them both makes it hard to choose are they KB? If they're KB then id be happy to trade and if u wanna pick torchic and another 6iv we could trade for both if you'd like. :)

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2016
Hey i like them both makes it hard to choose are they KB? If they're KB then id be happy to trade and if u wanna pick torchic and another 6iv we could trade for both if you'd like. :)

They are both born in Kalos..I got them both off WTrade..uhh the Malamar would be nice if you can name the Torchic can u name it Chipotle if not no big deal

Dedenne1

Years
They are both born in Kalos..I got them both off WTrade..uhh the Malamar would be nice if you can name the Torchic can u name it Chipotle if not no big deal

Im sorry but a very small amount of my shinies are nickname able and torchic is not one of them. If u still want to trade i can probably do it tonight

Dedenne1

Years
Added Sprites to all sections that needed them except non shines :)

Dedenne1

Years
Offering:

or

My request
6 IV Speed Boost Torchic

Trade Completed!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm interested with your shiny Kyogre. Are you willing to trade it for my shiny lv1 Litwick with 6 perfect IVs (I got it from wonder trade yesterday, btw).

Dedenne1

Years
How did you win. #1 so fast haha!
Ya im interested and will be happy to trade now prize 1 is a shiny Goodra 6iv KB of coarse if ud like the prize and we can trade right now. Also u can pick prize 1 2 or 3 instead since i got them listed now.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How did you win. #1 so fast haha!
Ya im interested and will be happy to trade now prize 1 is a shiny Goodra 6iv KB of coarse if ud like the prize and we can trade right now. Also u can pick prize 1 2 or 3 instead since i got them listed now.

Erm, well, I don't think I'll win any prizes for now. I'll be able to trade later during my lunch break, which will be 2 hours from now. Will you be available by then?

Dedenne1

Years
Well itll be 12 im the morning so no lol sorry then i wont be on till saturday then since tommarrow is a holiday and i understand that u dont want the giveaway lol. Anyways does saturday work for you?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well itll be 12 im the morning so no lol sorry then i wont be on till saturday then since tommarrow is a holiday and i understand that u dont want the giveaway lol. Anyways does saturday work for you?

I didn't say that I didn't want the giveaway. xD I only meant that someone else might be able to trade with ya first to get the first prize before I could. x3

Anyway, I don't have internet back home, unfortunately. :/

Only 1 hr and 20 minutes before my lunch break. Can't you stay a little longer? xD

Dedenne1

Years
We'll after this trade im doing for clones 52 pokes im trading with death and then i have to go to sleep cause im waking up early to get makeup on for Halloween then im busy all tommarrow sry the earliest i could do is saturday

Dedenne1

Years
Ok so in honor of the upcoming holiday and my extreme amount of trades coming through ill be doing a giveaway. The rules are simple make me an offer in this thread and once we have completed the trade you are entitled to one of the prizes but u must have it through this thread to vms or pms. Once u have made the offer u are nominated to be a winner and no one can take ur place unless u cancel the trade. Once you have completed the trade you can pick from 5 prizes. If you dont want the prize hey its cool with me. Ok so here are the prizes im being quote generous here so please dont make stupid offers and please no hacks at all!
Prize #1 Shiny, KB, 6IV, Goodra w/ Gooey and Modest Narure Level 59 Destinedjagold
Prize #2 Shiny KB, 6IV Trevenant w/Harvest and Careful Nature Level 52
Prize #3 Shiny KB, 6IV Charizard w/Solar Power and Modest Nature Level 100 coolalex144
Prize #4 Shiny KB, 6IV Alakazam w/Magic Guard and Modest Nature Level 75 First12
Prize #5 Shiny KB, 6IV Murkrow w/Prankster and Adamant Nature Level level 1

These are some of the best shinies i can offer they are quite competitive all have. 6ivs KB

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
Hey :)
will you take a shiny Ninetales (level 50, 6IV, Modest Drought) for your shiny Litleo (Level 1, Timid, Moxie, Male)?
I'm not quite sure if ninetales is a hack but it was caught in the friend safari.

Ok so its KB right? Haha must be if it was caught in friend safari. Well im willing to take the risk i hate people who hack they ruin the shiny collectors business. But anyways ya I'll take the shiny ninetales for my litleo. I already have it cloned so im ready to trade whenever u are :)

Dedenne1

Years
Oh and guys the first prize has been claimed!
Destinedjagold has Won Prize #1 My Shiny 6iv Goodra Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back